Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
No I'm not talking about real cats. There is a great band called Kittie. I love em! Almost as much as MSI but not quite! They are a great band! Have any of you heard them?!

Well if you are the people who get on KaZaA or Morphius download Brackish by Kittie and listen to it I think you'll fall in love with them too!!:D
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I haven't heard any Kittie songs since "PaperDoll", but I do like them, and I like MSI, too! :D I like MSI a LOT, but I think you already knew that...:) I haven't heard Kittie in a while though, and I figured they had died out...but maybe that's because I don't have cable anymore and they don't play them on the radio...But yeah. They're a whole lot better than crap like Courtney Love's band...*shudders*[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]Heh, KiTTiE is one of the two bands whose members are all girls that I actually like. I'm not a big fan of "chick bands". I haven't heard anything from them in a while. But I do enjoy their music. :)[/color]
Posted
Lol yes!! People agree! Rock on!! Yes Paper Doll rules!! Heh yeah they arn't known of here, I'm one of few people who have heard of MSI or Kittie....but I'm just like that :)
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Well, where in the world are you from? You need to have a party or something and invite all of us punks and freaks and goths to come hang out with you so we can expose you to some decent music.

Of course, here's me and my musical preference...: OLD Grunge music like Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, STP, and all that. Then put the band A Perfect Circle on top of that, and that's almost all I listen to nowadays...and then System of a Down, too.. :)[/color][/size]
Posted
I was wonderig when I would meet a guy who appreciates a group of gals that can rock...Good for you, Duo! Kitty rocks!!!!!!!!!
Posted
o.O Thats a good thing right? I hope so...anywayz...Yeah I like SOAD, MSI, Kittie, a bunch of other stuff like that....I live in Kansas...that pretty much explains itself...I think I have one other friend that shares the same music interests in me, and doesn't like boy bands...*shudders* Kansas boy band central *throws up*
Posted
[color=royalblue]
Just move to Arlington, Texas....there are the occasional teeny boppers, but Arlington Rocks....anyway, did I hear someone say smashing pumpkins?! I LOVE smashing pumpkins, I don't have any CD's and don't remember many song names, but whenever I can I listen to them...they draw me in.....
[/color]
Posted
[color=darkred][font=gothic]I am sick to death of brackish, but there is one song on their last album I absolutely love, it's either no. 2,3 or 4 and the chorius has the words "run away" or something sung in it... that's all I know. Other than that, All of their songs are great. [/font][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]Well, where in the world are you from? You need to have a party or something and invite all of us punks and freaks and goths to come hang out with you so we can expose you to some decent music.

Of course, here's me and my musical preference...: OLD Grunge music like Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, STP, and all that. Then put the band A Perfect Circle on top of that, and that's almost all I listen to nowadays...and then System of a Down, too.. :)[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
geez, someone else listens to A Perfect Circle? That is weird, I guess San Antonio is just screwed up then, because almost nobody has even heard about APC.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]
Just move to Arlington, Texas....there are the occasional teeny boppers, but Arlington Rocks....anyway, did I hear someone say smashing pumpkins?! I LOVE smashing pumpkins, I don't have any CD's and don't remember many song names, but whenever I can I listen to them...they draw me in.....
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I just moved from texas, been traveling all over texas.....
but.. -_-' I haven't heard of them yet... I think I've heard the name b4 but.... nope. never heard o them.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ravenstorture [/i]
[B][color=darkred][font=gothic]I am sick to death of brackish, but there is one song on their last album I absolutely love, it's either no. 2,3 or 4 and the chorius has the words "run away" or something sung in it... that's all I know. Other than that, All of their songs are great. [/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


Yeah I agree...now i'm pretty damn sick of it....But I still love them. Heh....


APC is a great band ^^
Posted
kittie rocks my everlasting socks. i swear i'm going to marry Talina Atfield:love: . in case you dunno who that is, she's the bassist. smashing pumkins are dandy dandy too, apc.. i heard a song or two from them and their dandy. but i like listen to j-rock. like MALICE MIZER and Dir en Grey. and the new Goo Goo Dolls album, Gutter Flower, is great too. i got it yesserday. Cradle of Filth rocks my socks:devil: . i have a thing for really really wierd music.:D i'm just an odd person weeee
Posted
The Goo Goo Dolls...speaking of marriage, I want to marry John Reznick:love: :love2:...But anyway, I got Oracle a couple days ago and the CD is great...although I'm a bit late on that...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nekkyo [/i]
[B]kittie rocks my everlasting socks. i swear i'm going to marry Talina Atfield:love: . in case you dunno who that is, she's the bassist. smashing pumkins are dandy dandy too, apc.. i heard a song or two from them and their dandy. but i like listen to j-rock. like MALICE MIZER and Dir en Grey. and the new Goo Goo Dolls album, Gutter Flower, is great too. i got it yesserday. Cradle of Filth rocks my socks:devil: . i have a thing for really really wierd music.:D i'm just an odd person weeee[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Meheheh, there is no Talina Atfield in the band KiTTiE, but there [i]is[/i] a Tal[b]e[/b]na Atfield if [i]that[/i] is who you meant, lol. Trust me, I went through this whole phase late last year where I was obsessed with her. Cradle of Filth is good sometimes too.. evil evil music :devil:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]Alice in Chains[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]


AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!! G37 B0rn 4g41n 0wnz j00!!!

*cough* Pardon me...

Wait, did someone say evil? Why yes they did. IT WAS PIRO IN THE LABORATORY WITH THE FRYING PAN! o.o;;;;

Might have to check out KiTTiE again. I heard one of their songs a loooooooong time ago. Ok, not that long ago, but it was before I listened to SlipKnot (Which was a...looooooooong...time ago, now that I think of it).


Edit: CURSE MY SHIFT FUNCTION AND IT'S INABILITY TO...um...shift? O_o;;;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...