Tamers: v2

Sara

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While Calumon was enjoying his fifith creampuff, the Tamers were getting very impatient.
"Okay, are you finished now, Calumon? Can we go?" Takato asked quite irritated.
"Just one more, Jeri....please, calu?"
"Sorry, I'm out, little one. We'll just have to go now."
"Okay then, follow me, calu!" And suddenly there was a ellipse-gate in the air.

So Takato, Rika, Jeri, Henry, Kenta, Kazu and Ryo followed the little catalyst to the unknown.

"What now, Cocomon? Who is it? I'm scared, I want mommy!!!" Suzie cried.
"Hush! It feels somewhat familiar...it's a catalyst....but not Calumon..."

And then he entered the forestglade. Wizardmon and the villager-digimons all turned to look at him.

"Good villagers! I'm the messenger of the sovereigns, and i bring you a message of peace!"

"That can't be! It's Mihiramon!!! As a catalyst!!!" Cocomon whispered horrified

"Oh!" Mihiramon laughed,"We've done our studies on great warriors, haven't we, young one?"

Cocomon, quite annoyed by being called small, tiny, petite, weak, and young, snapped back, "I"M ONE OF THE DEVAS!"

Mihiramon stared at the small creature as she continued yelling at him.

Mihiramon finally said," How could [I]you[/I] be a deva? They are the most prized warriors of the sovereigns! And you're In-training"

"I am [I]an[/I] in-training [I]form[/I], not in-training. I know plenty of great fighting techniques."Cocomon snapped once again.

Mihiramon, just about fed up with the bite-size digimon, decided he'd end this. "Look, if you're so powerful, than why not blast me to smithereens? Oh, wait a minute, I know why! YOU're A WEAKLING! Now I must be on my wa......."

" BUBBLE BLOW!" A barrage of pink bubbles popped on Mihiramon's side as he started to turn. Everyone, even Suzi, stared at the great tiger digimon's stomache. It was dripping in a small amount of pink liquid.

"So," Mihiramon began," You do want to fight." Mihiramon stepped forward.

Cocomon tried to step forward, but remembered she had no legs. She looked down, and then, quite annoyed, bounced forward, indicating she would partake in the battle.

"Well," the old Wizardmon(YAY!)started," I suppose I'll be the judge. I don't want anyone to get hurt, but I respect your wish of a contest of strenth and skill.

The old Wizardmon magically created a circle in the dirt.

" First digimon knocked out of the circle loses."

"Where are we?" Jeri asked.
"In that data area we had gone through when we first came to the digital world." Rika said.
Jeri looked at her feet silently.Everything started to twist suddenly the tamers suddenly were crashing to the ground.They passed through many barriers, until they hit the ground with a thump.When they got up from the crater they landed in, they saw a Goblimon stare right at them with an evil grin.It swang its club.
Rika was about to get hit, but a foxlike creature with amazing speed pushed her out of the way.
"Diamon Storm!"

MarineAngemon was getting bored of flitting about in circles. He fluttered over the desert dune--the 100th one today, and squeaked in irritation.
"BAAAAAADDDDD!!!" (The tiny Mega had an incredible set of vocal cords.) With a sigh of resignation, he flopped onto the dune, and stretched his tired wings out. The sun throbbed overhead, but MarineAngemon didn't notice. He started to slip into sleep...
...when a roaring mass of rubber and metal flew overhead. MarineAngemon tumbled backwards, squealing. He was stifled in a moment by a mess of sand blown over him. Another roar sounded, then was gone.
"No like..." MarineAngemon thought dismally to himself. He wondered if it would be fun to dig out of the sand. But why? He'd still be in the same place he had been forever!
"Yaamon!"
"Yaamon, [i]wait![/i]"
MarineAngemon pricked up one of his ears--the only part of him sticking out of the sand now, and wondering if the noises were more enemies. Trying his best to scrunch down, he listened to the voices approach. They were soon joined by footsteps thudding into the sand, which slowed down, then stopped altogether. There was another thump, heavier, and MarineAngemon suddenly felt a great pressure on his head. He opened his mouth to squeak in pain but sand quickly poured in. The little Mega panicked and began flailing his flippers and wings. That's when he felt his free ear being pulled.
"Ai, what's this?"
MarineAngemon opened his mouth to squeak again, and more sand poured in, naturally resulting in more flailing. Above him, the two twins began to dig him out, and Ai soon found the other ear and began to pull. In a moment, MarineAngemon popped out, coughing sand everywhere.
"Oooo...." the twins chirped in unison.
"MarineAngemon..." Ai mused, looking at the information on the D-Power. She gasped. "Mako, this little guy's a Mega!"
"Whoa..." Mako's eyes grew round. "Think he'll help us with Yaamon?"
"Yaamon?"
The twins turned to MarineAngemon. "He's our Digimon--" Ai explained. "And we came back for him--" Mako continued.
"We promised no more fighting--"
"And we wanted to show him so--"
"But we didn't know how--"
"Until he brought us here--"
"And he was being eaten by the...uh, what was it?"
"Blossomon! We tried to help, but..." Mako trailed off, and his face turned into that expression where you're trying to tough off crying.
"Yeah..." Ai echoed, her face not bothered to tough off.
MarineAngemon blinked, then put a flipper on each twin's cheek. "Help," he squeaked.
"You will?"
"Really?"
MarineAngemon nodded. "Friend."

And I'm not? :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MarineAngemon had contented himself to sit on Ai's head, because it was slightly higher. (Mako had complained about this at first, saying that he was still waiting for his growth spurt. When Ai made a nasty retort, and the discussion seemed to turn into an argument over the better kid, MarineAngemon gently squeezed his flippers against Ai's head and said, "Shush now." The two got along better after that.)
"The good part about being in a desert like place now is that we can track the marks Behemoth made," Ai said.
"Smart!" MarineAngemon cooed, obviously impressed. Mako scowled.
"Yeah, whatever."
Ai paused. "Mako, are you ok?"
Mako frowned in response.
"Don't be mad, Mako, I'm just--"
"--Acting like a smarty know it all!" Mako suddenly yelled. "If it hadn't been for your stupid idea--!"
"I wasn't going to let Impmon get eaten!" Ai hollered back.
MarineAngemon squeezed Ai's head again, saying, "Shush. [i]Now[/i]." The kids ignored him.
"Well, you coulda done better than Behemoth!" Mako hollered, stabbing his pointer finger into Ai's chest.
"It was the only thing I could think of!" Ai protested.
"You, think? HA!" Mako shoved Ai, making a nasty face.
"Hey!" Ai yelped, "don't shove me!" She shoved back, making an equally nasty face.
MarineAngemon moaned softly, and held onto Ai's head for dear life. "Shush, shush!" he pleaded, but he might as well have saved his breath.
The twins struggled for a moment; suddenly, Ai reached out and slapped Mako on his right cheek. Mako stopped, held his cheek in shock, and started to cry. Before the first tear fell, however, he threw himself against Ai, tugging at the digivice around her neck.
"I dunno why a stupid fathead's gotta have this--it'd be better off in my hands!" he yelled in Ai's face. She would've replied, except Mako was tugging at the digivice cord too tightly and she was choking a little.
MarineAngemon panicked. He was afraid to hurt the children, but he didn't want them to keep fighting. He flopped down to protect the digivice, and only succeeded in getting his tail yanked hard. In a moment, the Mega and the girl were lying on their backs against the hot sand, a broken cord in the Mega's flippers.

Mako was already running as fast as he could across the desert.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yaamon blinked in the brightness of the sun. What woke him? He turned to one side, and found himself in shade. Reverting back to his original position, he was back in the blinding sun again. The In Training grunted something unintelligible and rolled into the shade.
"Ugh, why do I's feel like I've been run ova by a herd o' Jagamon?" he groaned.
About 50 feet away, the sand ended suddenly, giving way to a shocking lavish jungle like area. "In the middle of a desert?" Yaamon was puzzled. And his aching head wasn't helping.
"Yeesh, what happened? Last I remember I was facing off 'gainst some ov'grown plant an'...Ai! Mako!"
He swiveled his tiny body...uh, head? around in a desperate effort to see the two humans. All that greeted him was the sight of Behemoth lying on its side, a wide scrape of sand showing where it had "wiped out".
"Ok, great, but what made it do that?"
Something rustled in the jungle just behind Yaamon. He swiveled around again and began to yell.
"I dunno whose you are or how you made Behemoth whack out like that, but I ain't nobody to mess wid!"
The foliage rustled...almost mockingly.
"I can attack like you wouldn't believe it!" Yaamon roared loudly, baring his pearly little fangs. He bounced into the air and...
...spat little pink bubbles out.
"Oy..." Yaamon groaned. [i]I can't believe it myself...[/i]
The foliage was definitely rustling with mocking humor now. And something was stepping out. Yaamon didn't want to panic, so he did the first thing that came to mind: he stuck his tongue out, and balanced himself on it.
"Wadda ya thig o' tha, uh?"
His eyes suddenly bugged at the sight of the creatures moving toward him. "Yuu?" He tumbled backwards at the sight, his eyes still bugged. "Ai! Mako! [i]Where are you?!?[/i]" he wailed in terror.

A huge pack of Infermon were glaring at Yaamon. "Cable Crusher!" they yelled.
Yaamon fell over and started to scream in agony. "Ai! Mako!"
Mako stopped when he heard him "Yaamon! I'll make you digivolve!" He raised the digivice. Then he waited. Nothing happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mahiramon ran toward Cocomon "Samurai Tiger Tail!" he yelled.
Cocomon fell backwards, just an inch away from the line. Suddenly, Susie's digivice started glowing. "Cocomon digivolve to... Lopmon!"
Mahiramon stopped "Lopmon! That's the rookie form of Antylamon! You ARE a deva!"

However, the digivice wasn't quite working properly.

"Su........zie.........wh....t's th.......e ma....tter?"Lopmon was fading, then reappearing, but wouldn't just stay solid.

" Wopmon! What's the mattew?" Suzie was crying that her friend was starting to disappear.

Mihiramon let out a small smile,"Better throw in the towel.:naughty: "

Lopmon was wildly flailing, hoping she could somehow save herself," What do I do? What do I do?"

The old Wizardmon looked very concerned," What shouuld I do?" He whispered under his breath," She's a deva, I can't let her get hurt..."

" Look, you need to get Ai, Mako! She needs to help you!"Yaamon yelled in between attacks.

Mako practically yelled the next words,"NO! I'M NOT SHARING WITH THAT FATHEAD!"

Ai heard the words,"Who's he yelling out?"

MarineAngemon was worried."There" MarinAngemon hopped off Ai and flew in a direction in which Ai thought was exactly the opposite of where the yelling was, so, naturally, she followed him.

Wizardmon looked at the fading Lopmon. What could he do? Then he looked at Suzie. "What if...Suzie!" he yelled. "Use a card!"
"Wich one?" Suzie sobbed. "You're the tamer!" Wizardmon was sorry he had said anything at all. Suzie looked at her digivice. It's screen was starting to look staticy. "What would Henwy do?" Suzie suddenly perked up. She opened her tiny purse and took out the cards that Henry had bought fo her. "Digi-Modify! Stwength Activate!" Lopmon looked back at Suzie.
"You're doing it! I can't beleive you are doing it!"

Lopmon pulsed again, but this time, her form was growing more solid. Then, just as it looking as if she'd be alright, her body pulsed harder, as if pushing itself to the limit. Lopmon began to grow light again.
"But Wopmon," Suzie persisted, about to burst into tears again, "I did it wight! What's wrong?"
"It's ok, Suzie," Lopmon's voice traveled back. Her body [i]was[/i] growing lighter, but, the Rookie mused, not as it had been a moment ago. She was beginning to glow.
"Wopmon?"
"Oh my," the Wizardmon breathed.
Mihiramon lashed his tail. "What's happening? I...I feel some of my strength being pulled away!"
Lopmon threw her arms in the air, as if trying to touch the clouds far above. She gave a startled gasp as something shot out of her arms. They, too, glowed, until they finished forming, a pair of gloves with sharp blades extending from them.
"You're--you're [i]digivolving?![/i]" Mihiramon gaped. "But [i]how?[/i] If you were one of the Sovereign's Devas--"
"Keep gowing, Wopmon!" Suzie cheered. The glowing rabbit nodded as her legs extended out, and her ears grew longer.
"Lopmon, digivolve to....Turuiemon!"
The Champion tightened her belt, then faced Mihiramon, angling her blades dangerously.
"But--but this is [i]inconcievable![/i]" Mihiramon almost howled.
"Stranger things have happened," Turuiemon remarked.
"Wow," Suzie said, blinking her wide eyes. "Wopmon, you're not a chocowit bunny anymore. Now you are a gummy bunny."
[i]Greeaaaaaat.[/i] Turuiemon patiently groaned to herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mako reached out for Yaamon, but the nearest Infermon snapped at him; startled, the boy fell backwards.
"Hey, pick on someone your own size!" Yaamon yelled. He bounced against the offending Infermon's head, but knew that it was useless. The Infermon behind him placed a clawed hand on top of his head and began to grind him into the grass.
"Yaamon!" Mako wailed in fright.
"Get outta here, Mako!" Yaamon yelled back. "This ain't not'in' for youse to see!" He tried to turn away from the boy, so he wouldn't see his tearful face.
"[i]Yaamon![/i]" Mako wailed again.
"Mako, I told you--" Yaamon broke off as he tried to stifle a scream of pain. The first Infermon had slapped at him.
"But you don't deserve this--it isn't fair!"
[i]If only you knew, kiddo,[/i] Yaamon thought to himself, remembering things best left unremembered. [i]I guess it's my just desserts. But why now--just when I got a second chance to be with my Tamers again?[/i]
Yaamon's form shivered under the Infermon's foot. Mako was all too certain what that meant and he screamed in wild agony as he hurled his digivice at the Infermon's head. The others snapped about in his direction, and Mako instantly regretted calling attention to himself.
"Yaamon..." He sank to his knees as the Infermon approached him. "Oh Ai..." He snuck a glance at Yaamon, who had mercifully passed out, although his form was still shivering, threatening to break apart at a moment's notice. "Where are you, sis? Yaamon needs you...us..."

"Wake up!" one of the Infermon shouted, kicking him again. "It's not over yet!" Yaamon gasped. Once the Infermon saw that he was awake, he kicked him again.

Yaamon could barely think after being bounced like a soccer ball by the Infermon, batted from one to another, mercilessly. Faintly, he could hear Mako screaming his name. But where was Ai? No time to think about that. He couldn't do anything for her if he was dead. He knew exactly why the Infermon were attacking. He had slaughtered hundreds of Chrysalimon just to test out his powers upon becoming Beelzemon for the first time. He felt he was owed no more mercy than he was getting, and, at one point, would not have resisted the death he felt he deserved. But, he had Ai and Mako to protect, and, if they were summoned to the Digital World, perhaps one or both worlds needed him. [i]Hmph. Still weird actually havin' something to live for.[/i]

He let loose with his Bubble Blow attack, aiming for the Infermon nearest him. But it was no more effective on them than it was on Blossomon. If the Infermon felt it, there was no indication.

"Run, Mako!" he shouted. "Find Ai and get out of here!" He couldn't see through the group of Infermon to tell whether or not Mako was doing as he was told. But he knew Mako, and was sure that the boy was still rooted to the spot.

The Infermon began their assault again, slashing and beating him with their clawed cable-arms. He tried to scramble between their legs, but he was dragged back into the center. The instant he was in the center again, another cable arm came down on him. "I'm gonna enjoy hearin' you scream," one of the Infermon said, repeating the words that Yaamon, as Beelzemon, had said before beginning the Chrysalimon slaughter.

"Dudes, let Yaamon go," said a bored voice with the accent of the stereotypical surfer. The Infermon stopped, and Yaamon could see through them, to a lone Keramon standing not too far away.

"You know who he is!" one of the Infermon shouted. "You know what he did!"

"Yeah, I do," Keramon said. "He's one of the dudes who fought D-Reaper in the real world. He's part of why it didn't reduce us to data stew like it did to most of the rest of the Digital World."

"But..."

"No buts. You're not about to waste the dude that saved our digi-derrieres from some heinous computer program."

"Listen, [i]dude,[/i]" the Infermon mimicked, "You're just a Rookie. Any one of us can finish you off faster than you can say 'whoa, this is way bogus.' I suggest you 'chill out,' as you're so fond of saying."

"Maybe he's right," another Infermon said. "If what Keramon says is true, we're about to kill the one of the ones responsible for saving us all."

"Do you believe that?"

"Keramon's never been wrong before, and he has no reason to lie. If we kill Yaamon and it turns out we were wrong about him, the chief's not going to be too happy with us."

The first Infermon grumbled, and the group slowly began to disband and walk back into the canyon. "You'd do good not to pass this way again!" the first Infermon said. "Keramon may not be around to protect you next time."

Soon, Yaamon, Keramon, and Mako were alone. Yaamon wasn't surprised to see Mako still there, and made no mention of it.

"Why'd you help me?" Yaamon asked Keramon.

"Like I said, I've seen what you've done in the real world. What you did to those Chrysalimon was still pretty heinous, but you made up for it. Besides, killing you won't bring 'em back, anyway."

Mako had been listening the whole time, not understanding. "What Chrysalimon?" Mako asked, fearing the truth. "You didn't really kill anyone, did you, Impmon? They were lying. Aren't they? [i]Aren't they?![/i]"

Yaamon started to speak, and instantly had to fight the urge to cry. How could he tell the five-year-old that he was a mass murderer? He could still hear himself taunting the Chrysalimon, he could still bring up the feeling of being back there, and still remembered enjoyment he had felt as he had done it. Every time he tried to rationalize what he had done, he was back there, shooting Chrysalimon, clawing Infermon, driving his hand through Leomon. Finally, as tears ran down his face, he opened his mouth to speak. "I'm sorry, Mako, I'm sorry. I've done some things you wouldn't believe. I-I don't deserve you or Ai, I don't..."

Mako looked stunned, as if he'd been punched. His eyes filled with tears as he began to back away from Yaamon. Suddenly, he turned and ran, calling for Ai.

Yaamon looked up at Keramon, as if the other Digimon might have some answer... something.

Keramon smiled sadly. "Sorry, dude. There's not really an easy answer. He'll forgive you eventually, and so'll... Ai, was it? But it'll take 'em a while. Doubt it'll take as long as it took you to forgive yourself, though."

Yaamon nodded as best he could, given his shape. "I still haven't," Yaamon said. "Not yet."

Yaamon let himself heave a soul weary sigh. "So..." he finally said, "whaddaya I do now?"
Keramon twitched an antennae. "Ya know, for a cool lil' dude that saved two worlds, you sure asking a lot of the wrong questions. Just chill from your near death deal...clear out your mind...it'll come to you."
Yaamon grimaced, squeezing the remainder of his tears from his little green eyes.
"Oh come [i]on[/i]," Keramon said, almost impatiently.
"It's a no-brainer," Yaamon replied. "Gotta go after my Tamers."
Keramon grinned toothily. "Go on, then, lil' dude."
Yaamon nodded heartily and turned to bounce after Mako. He paused after the first hop and looked back at Keramon. "Wanna come?"
"Eh," Keramon said, dismissing the offer with a wave of his long hand.
"'K." He took another half hearted hop, then looked back again. "You sure? I ain't gonna offer again."
Keramon [i]Looked[/i] at the In Training. "Dude, I ain't gonna [i]tell[/i] you again, get! Who knows what Mako's up to right now?"
"Right!" Yaamon energetically bounced 10 feet, then looked back yet again.
"[i]Now[/i] what?"
"Um..." Yaamon's ear horns lowered and he blushed lightly in embarrassment. "I kinda need someone to help me across this creek here."
"-_-' Oy...well, at least you're learning to ask for help now..." The Keramon floated over and picked the In Training up in his bony arms. "And this better not be some whacked out way to get me to do your work for you!"
Yaamon's eyes glittered michievously. "Wouldn't dream of it, pally."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mako! Yaamon! [i]Mako, Yaamon,[/i] where [i]are[/i] you?"
"Gone," MarineAngemon answered Ai sadly.
"Well, we're gonna find them," Ai answered. [i]Although it would be easier with the digivice...if only Mako hadn't--! ...but...I guess it was my fault, too.[/i]
"Kenta," the tiny Mega moaned.
"Oh," Ai said, trying to cheer him up, "is that your Tamer?"
MarineAngemon nodded. "Gone too."
"No, he's not. I'm sure that if Mako and me could come to the Digital World, the others could, too!"
"Not gone?" MarineAngemon asked hopefully.
"I promise, we'll keep our eyes open for him, too, ok?"
MarineAngemon nodded emphatically. "Good!" Then his furry jaw dropped and his emerald eyes widened greatly. "Look!"
Ai followed the pointing flipper to where Behemoth lay stretched out on the ground next to a jungly area. "Oh! They have to be here somewhere! MAKO! YAAMON!"
[i]Rustle, rustle.[/i]
"Who's there?"
An Infermon walked out, and Ai gasped. "Looking for Yaamon and his boy?" it hissed at her.
"Bad!" MarineAngemon barked. He bared his fangs, but the Infermon ignored him.
"I'll help you find them," the Ultimate said, smiling nastily.

"Um, I don't think I'll trust [I]you[/I]", Ai replied.

Infermon grinned, and it's eyes glowed.

"You sssshhhouldn't, girl!" a sudden, hissing voice said behind her and MarineAngemon. Ai turned, and faced a gigantic snake.

"Let me handle thissss, girl!" then the snake attacked Infermon and destroyed it.

"W-who are y-you?" Ai asked terrified.

"Now now, who wouldn't know the ever-famousss deva Ssssandiramon?" the snake replied cunningly.

"Um...never heard."

"AI! AI!" somebody shouted. Ai turned and saw Mako running down the dune. "Watch out for that snake!!!"

"I saw it already, you dork! He's harmless...I think."

"You are correct, girl. I bring you a messssage from the ssssovereigns!"

"Huh?" Mako had reached his sister by now, and was staring the deva prepared.

"Oh, I'm wasssting my time on you matter-creaturessss!!! Isn't there a digimon I could talk to?"

"You mean me? Whadda ya want?" It was the little Yaamon on the Behemoth.

"Yaamon?!" Ai and Mako shouted simultaneously.

"Leave those kids alone, you overgrown earthworm!!!"

"No, no! You all have missssunderstood! I come in peace! The ssssovereignsss have resssurrected the devasss, and given them the power of catalysing. In their namesssssh we're trying to make peace among the fighting digimon-tribessssh. I'll prove it to you, watch!"

Then a light circled the astonished Yaamon, and he began to grow.

"YAAMON evolves to....IMPMON!!!"

"Impy!!!" the twins shouted amazed.

MarineAngemon drew hiself up to his full height(which, if it hadn't been for his ability to fly, would be way tiny) and barked,"Where?"

The Infermon smiled. So, this in-training,"

"Mega,"MarineAngemon barked correctively.

"MEGA?!?Look, I don't want to play games with you, so,"

"Look, stop playing with 'em!,"A similar voice screamed out from behind a nearby bush.

"Shh! I almost got 'em!" whispered the Infermon in sight.

Ai got teary-ed,"What do you mean,'got us'?"

"uhh....." The Infermon was pulling up a total blank,".......CABLE CRUSHER!"

Ai screamed, MarineAngemon swooped, Infermon smiled.

AGAIN?!?! Sorry...me and Coolie posted at the same time...again! Hope the story wasn't harmed...

Meanwhile the rest of the Tamers were in deep trouble:
They had separated in a sudden storm, and were now wandering around a misty bog.

"JERI? HENRY? RIKA? ANYBODY???" Takato shouted with all his powers. No reply.

"What now...?" he got frustrated and sat on a stump. He began kicking the nearby mushrooms.

"Ouch!!!" one of the mushrooms yelled suddenly. It was a big, red one. Takato was amazed by the answer he had had.

"T-takato?" the mushroom whispered. Their eyes met: the same eyes, but in a different body.

"GUILMON???"

The Infermon led them to a cave. "They're in there." he
whispered. Without warning, he shoved them in.
A hungry looking Armagemon crept out. "Thank you, Infermon. I haven't had fresh data for a long time."

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Goblimon retreated, leaving Rika with the fox. "Renamon!" she shouted.
"Rika! I've been hoping for this moment for so long." Renamon replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Turuimon walked up to Mahiramon. "I have two questions." Turuimon said casually " One, how did you come back to life, and two, why did you come here?

Sandiramon hissed darkly at the Infermon. "Ssssso, you dare gang up on the Chosen Onesssssss."
"I gave them what they wanted."
"But they had already found each other!"
The Infermon shrugged. "You destroy an Infermon and expect the rest of us to comply weakly?"
"Bring them out--[i]now[/i]!" Sandiramon roared, baring his deadly fangs.
"I told you, they are in there..." the Infermon grinned savagely, pointed a claw to the now closed cave.
An unearthly scream erupted, muffled slightly by the closed cave. Sandiramon stretched himself up, and lunged at the Infermon, when a small blue figure flung itself between the two.
"Stop!" Keramon hollered. "You mustn't!"
"And why not, Infermon Rookie sssscum?"
Keramon glared comically at the Snake deva. "Hey, look, snaky dude, I saved that little In Training back there. He's a Rookie now, he's got both his Tamers, and his Behemoth besides--he'll be [i]fine[/i]!"
Another piercing howl. The sound of a monstous engine revving.
"Master!" Infermon cried out. Several more Infermon appeared, and began to creep forward to surround Sandiramon and Keramon when the cave blew open.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(There, that should tie together all the confusing Impmon/Ai/Mako lines we had going. Hope I didn't forget anything.)

Whoa, what a save! Good job, Gin!

Well, let's try to concentrate on the other Tamers besides Ai&Mako -they're all in the digiworld now, right?

"Guilmon?! Is it you?!" takato asked astouned.

"Err, kinda. I'm in my in-training form, but I don't have a name yet. Would you create me one, Takato?"

"O-okay, let's see...hmm...Guilmon...guil...gil...gi...Gimmemon? Eh, no...Gi...Gi...HEY, THAT'S IT! Gigimon!"

"Yay, I'm Gigimon!!!" the in-training Guilmon rejoiced.

"Yay, you're DEAD!!!" a gloomy voice said from a nearby tree. Then three Bakemon's came down. "Bwahahaa!!! Let's have some ghostly FUN, bros!!!"

"Renamon? How did you scare that Goblimon away in your in-training form?" Rika asked.

"I didn't. It was him." Renamon pointed at a figure hiding in the shadows behind her. The figure stepped forward.

"LEOMON?" Jeri shouted, her heart filling with disbelief. "It can't be...you're dead...right?" Her voice diminshed to a whisper.

"What are you talking about? I'm no pityful Leomon! My name is Panjyamon."

Rika looked at her D-power.

"Yep, Panjyamon, an ultimate digimon. Sorry, Jeri."

Renamon's in-training form hopped at Panjyamon's shoulder.

"Panjyamon found me when I was separated from Calumon and the others, and he has helped me ever since. Listen Rika, it bothers me to have no name. Would you...?"

"Sure. You're...hmm...Viximon, from vixen", Rika desided.

"Did you two come by yourself?" Viximon asked.

"N-no...Hey, where's everybody?!" Rika was surprised. A thin mist had surrounded the four of them, and there was no sign of Calumon, Takato, Henry or the other Tamers.

"Calumon...?" Jeri whispered, trying to swallow her tears. She had almost had Leomon back...almost.

"Calumon..."

Henry was ingulfed in a thick fog. Suddenly, he tripped over something that felt vaguely like a mushroom.
"Hey! Watch it! Fungus Crusher!" the Mushroomon yelled.
"No! Please stop him, Okuwamon!" screamed a tiny creature.
"Double Scissor Claw!" the Okuwamon shouted.
The Mushroomon retreated. The creature then jumped over to Henry. Something looked familiar about the creature's three horns. "Terriermon?" he asked.
"Momentai! I'm Terriermon's In-Training. Could you, by any chance, name me?" Terriermon asked.
"Of course! You look kind of like a gummy, so how about Gummimon?" Henry replied.
"It's great!" Gummimon exclaimed.

Erhm, Terriermon's line is one horned, and Loppy's is three. And what's with the naming of In Training? Technically, it should only apply to Guilmon and Lopmon, but I'll shoosh now--that's kinda sweet.
"So now what?" the old Wizardmon asked.
"I do not recognize this form," Mihiramon growled. "Lopmon is supposed to become Endigomon."
"Do you have a Champion form?" Turuiemon asked the deva.
He faced her. "Are you daring to question my..." and trailed off.
"Yes? Your what?" Turuiemon asked with a smirk.
Mihiramon sat on his haunches and curled his tail about his feet. "I have my doubts. Although we devas have been sent as Catalysts by the Sovereign to bring the fighting Digimon tribes back together--"
"Wha?" Suzie blinked, clearly not understanding.
"He's trying to help us, Suzie," Turuiemon explained patiently.
"Oh." The girl crossed her arms and grimaced. "Then why didn't the big kitty cat just say so?"
"Granted, the Rabbit deva is still missing," Mihiramon admitted. "But we need to make sure we find the [i]right[/i] Lopmon."
"But I am," Turuiemon said.
Mihiramon looked at her, not convinced.
"I [i]am[/i]," she persisted.
"There's only one way to settle this," Wizardmon broke in. "If my studies are correct, the devas were stronger than most Digimon."
"Yes," Mihiramon answered.
"So if we can put Turuiemon to the test, she can prove herself."
"But how?" Turuiemon asked.
"A battle, of course," the Wizardmon answered.
"And [i]I[/i] shall test you," Mihiramon grinned.
"But [i]how[/i]?" Turuiemon asked again. "I'm a level below you!"
"The perfect test," Mihiramon replied. "But think of it--if you are truly are the Rabbit deva Antylamon--"
"Which I [i]am[/i]," Turuiemon put in.
"--then you can gain the Catalyst power as the rest of us have and you can help save our world."
"And if I don't prove myself?"
Mihiramon looked at her gravely. "Let us hope that you do."

(I finished my work on theOtaku a little early today, so I'm gonna post again!)
Wizardmon straightened up, eyeing the chalky circle he had drawn earlier to make sure it was even. "Big enough for the two of you?" he asked Mihiramon and Turuiemon.
Both nodded.
[i]Oh well, at least we're finishing what we started when I was Cocomon[/i], Turuiemon mused to herself.
"All right, the rules are quite simple--whoever knocks the other one of the circle is the winner. Both of you line up on either side...good...no, no, Mihiramon, you need to back up a few feet like Turuiemon di--there you go."
Mihiramon crouched on one side, his wings stretched out. Turuiemon took a runner's position, her blade gloves glinting brightly in the sunlight. Suzie, Wizardmon, and the villagers stood a safe distance away. While the Digimon watched on (some even wagering on the fight), Suzie stared, scared for Turuiemon.
"Toowooeemon, promise to be ok?"
"Don't worry, Suzie," the Champ answered, giving her Tamer a thumbs up. "I used to be the Rabbit deva, so I should be all right."
"Bold words," Mihiramon counted. "Let's just hope you are not a blasphemer."
Wizardmon raised his hand in the air. "When I drop it, you may resume your battle of skills and strength." There was a breathless moment--Suzie could almost hear her heart pounding in a deafening way--and Wizardmon's gloved hand dropped.
The battling Digimon lunged at each other.
[i]At least now I have a proper chance to defend my title,[/i] Turuiemon told herself.
[i]Ah, a Champion. Whether or not she's the missing deva, at least it is good to know I won't be destroying a pitiful little baby Digimon,[/i] Mihiramon smiled to himself.
The two met head on, looking for all the world like a sumo wrestler match. Turuiemon pushed her gloved paws against Mihiramon's chest--[i]my Soveriegn, he's heavy![/i]--while Mihiramon, his front legs dangling useless over her shoulders, fought to break free, throwing his weight into it. Turuiemon nearly stumbled under him, and transferred her grip to his front legs, one arm about each one. Mihiramon snarled in frustration, and was shocked to find he could not break away. He beat his wings against Turuiemon, using his back legs as a leverage. Turuiemon was blinded by his wings, but stubbornly held on.
"Toowooeemon!" Suzie cried out. She began to reach for her Digivice but Wizardmon stopped her.
"This is her fight, Suzie," he told her. "Trust her. I'm sure she can win."
"Oh..." Suzie whimpered. She gazed at Wizardmon, still uncertain; he gave her a kind wink and she blinked in astonishment, then grinned. "Ok, Wizardmon! Toowooeemon, you can do it!"
"Right...Suzie!" Turuiemon grunted. She threw her weight against the grip she had on Mihiramon, bending them into painful ways they shouldn't bend. Mihiramon growled again, and realized if he didn't do something soon, he was going to have some broken legs.
"Samurai Tiger Tail!" he roared, whipping the lethal spike tip at her.
Turuiemon dodged fast enough to miss the point, but was knocked back by the flat of his tail the second time around. Her grip loosened and Mihiramon freed one of his legs from her grip.
"Not bad, for a [i]Champion[/i] who [i]claims[/i] to be the Rabbit deva," he sneered.
"I [i]am[/i] the Rabbit deva," she hissed back, trying to control her anger. Mihiramon took advantage of this and tackled her; she lost her grip on his other leg and stumbled backwards, collapsing at the inner edge of the circle on her side.
Mihiramon backed up a little, then prowled about, waiting for Turuiemon to understand just how close she was to defeat. "It seems a shame, my dear," he said condescendingly, "but we just can't have false pretenses at this time of crisis."
"What's he going to do?" Suzie asked Wizardmon in a quavering voice. Wizardmon didn't reply.
When Suzie asked again, almost shouting in his ear, Wizardmon gripped her shoulders. "Take it easy, child--I doubt your Digimon is done yet."
"Samurai Tiger Tail!"
"Gauntlet Claw!"
The two attacks met with a clang of metal that sent a shock between both attackers. Mihiramon snarled, then pulled his tail back to try again.
"Armored Tiger Tail!"
"Gauntlet Claw!" Turuiemon twisted her blade gloves about, and caught the Tiger deva's tail in one of her blades. Mihiramon pulled frantically, but he knew there was no getting loose. Any attempt by brute force would break his tail tip for sure, rendering him attackless.
"Now what, false one?" he growled at Turuiemon. Her violet face darkened, and she pulled her free fist back.
[i]"Lightning Kung-Fu!"[/i] she screamed deafeningly, socking him in the face. The electrical shock ran through his body, sparks flying from his shields. His body shook terribly, and Turuiemon released his tail as he staggered backwards, collapsing on his inner side of the circle. Turuiemon walked up to him, pointing a blade glove at him.
"Look where [i]you[/i] are, cowardly one," she said.
Mihiramon was unsteady on his feet, but managed to stand upright. "And how am I cowardly?" he hissed menacingly.
"For not seeing what is in front of your own eyes, Mihiramon!"
"I see what I see--a lying Champion, nothing more!"
Turuiemon scowled. "I've nearly bested you, despite the fact I am a lower level than you. You have let your pride marr your ability to fight, to reason, to place faith in a miracle. There's no point in going further with this battle." She turned away, walking back toward Suzie.
Mihiramon's eyes flashed with rage. He spread his wings, and leapt at her unprotected back.
"Toowooeemon!" Suzie screamed.
Turuiemon whirled about, ducked down, and shot her hind feet into the tiger's stomach. His weight pressed down heavily, and she began to waver under his weight again.
[i]Blasphemer...false one...lying Champion...[/i]
With a roar of channeled strength, Turuiemon threw Mihiramon back, and he flew toward his side once more, almost out of the circle. He kept a single paw inside, his claws scoring deep scars in the ground. Turuiemon instantly leapt in front of him, staring in his face.
"Get up." she commanded. Mihiramon fought to stand, but howled as one leg gave in a internal burst of fiery pain. He collapsed again.
"I said [i]get up![/i]" Turuiemon yelled. "If you want to fight this to the end, traitor, rule breaker, sniveling coward, then get UP!"
Mihiramon drew his lips back, baring his teeth at her; then, in a unexpected show of shame, bowed his head. "Finish it, Turuiemon," he said.
"What?"
"You are right--I have failed to see what was in front of my eyes. But...but how could I be blamed? Everything lately has been so untrustworthy, unreliable..." He gazed at Turuiemon sadly. "I didn't want you to be another failure, too. But that is no excuse for my behavior. I have shamed myself and all the Devas." He lowed his head again. "Finish it, Turuiemon, conquered of the devas."
Turuiemon stared at him, then crouched down, placed a paw under his jaw, and lifted his head to look at her. "Mihiramon, listen to me. I am what I am. The Rabbit deva. Our code forbids us from slaying one another, whatever the circumstances. Therefore, I refuse your command."
"Turiemon..." Mihiramon gazed at her reverently as she stood wearily, walking back to Suzie again. "Turuiemon!"
The Champion stopped, not looking back. "Yes?"
"No, not Turuiemon...you are Antylamon...aren't you?" he asked softly, almost pleading.
Turuiemon put a hand to her heart, bowed her head. Something pulsed there. The rabbit Digimon turned to face Mihiramon, who gasped as he gazed at her.
The new her.
The Rabbit Deva.
Antylamon.
"Do you believe now?" she asked Mihiramon.
"Yes..." he whispered. "Please, Antylamon, hear my plea--return to the Soveriegn at once!" With that, Mihiramon pulled his paw from the circle in a thrash of agony and fainted.

Takato and Gigimon walked through the thick mist for what seemed like hours. Takato started off by shouting for the others, but he soon gave that up. Finally, he colapsed against a fallen tree limb. "Whew. I can't tak another step!." He opened his backpack. "Now let's see, what did I bring... Magazines, cards, notepad, Ah ha!"
"What? What?" Gigimon fluttered with all his might. Takato pulled out two large peices of frosted bread. "OOoo OOoo!!!"
"You're hungry too, eh? Here ya go." The almost rabid Gigimon devoured the bread as Takato took his first bite. He peered through the thick fog wondering if it would ever cease. Then, something caught his eye. He heard rustling up in front of him, and he thought he could see a Spider-like form darting here and there ahead. Gigimon perked up his tiny body as he caught the sound of the approaching form

Slowly, the spider form approached, until it was finally in view. It looked like a Dokugumon, with a few superficial differences, and one major one: It was barely the size of Gigimon, if even that. But this only heightened Gigimon's agitation. "Uh, Takatomon," he said, forgetting to leave off the 'mon.' His voice was barely a whisper. "We'd better be getting out of here. Now."

"What's wrong, boy?" Takato asked Gigimon. He followed the virus In-Training's gaze over to the small spider. "I doubt anything that small can cause too much trouble." But even as he said it, he remembered Kumbhiramon. Rookie-sized, but it had take two Champions to stop him once he'd split into his six parts. "Right?" he asked, a lot less sure.

"Wrong," Gigimon said with a graveness Takato hadn't thought him capable of. "That's a Kodokugumon. One of them can't be too much trouble, but they hunt in herds of hundreds, even thousands, and swarm their prey. It's a horrible way to die."

Takato quickly stood and picked Gigimon up. Even as he did, another Kodokugumon ran down the tree limb and onto his hand, and bit down. Takato yelped and flipped it away. It took several swings to dislodge the spider Digimon. Takato began to run with Gigimon, but the way was blocked by Kodokugumon as far as he could see, and with the fog, that wasn't far. There was no way to tell if there were nine or nine hundred. He turned the other way, to see several more Kodokugumon creeping up behind him.

Yes, Kodokugumon is official. Those are the little spiders accompanying Dokugumon in Myotismon's castle.

"We're in deep trouble!" Gigimon complained.
"Oh, how nice of you to notice that!" Takato said sarcastic. "Now, can you evolve, Gigi?"
"Um, I don't think I have the strenght..."

So all the two of them could do is just sit in the tree and waít for the little Kodokugumons to rip them to pieces.

"Oh geez, I hope Jeri and the others are okay!" Takato said to himself, trying to be concerned about the others at a moment like this.

"If I just could..." Gigimon mumbled.

"Well, now you can!" a shrill voice said above them. "Special offer from the Deva inc.: evolve your digimon! First time free!"

Takato looked up.
"Kumbhiramon?! Watch out, Gigimon!"

Gigimon looked down.
"Err, I don't think I can move at all. NOW we're in trouble!"

"Buh-please!" Kumbhiramon sighed. "I'm here to SAVE you, not to toss you to those Kodokugumons! I'm a catalyst now, like all the other devas too, believe or not!"

"THE OTHER DEVAS?! Are they alive again? Aw nuts!"