OtakuBoards

Tamers: v2

Sara

Phew! It's great to see that this thread still lives! Okay, on we go...

Azulongmon looked at the Tamers and the digimons.
"I'll try to be fast, I'll have to change form soon. Yes, the situation has grown [I]that[/I] bad: the four Sovereigns have scattered all over digiworld. I've been forced to live as a minor digimon; Baihumon has been captured by some unknown force; Zhuqiaomon got hurt very seriously and is now recovering at the Guardian of Forever, taken care of Gryphonmon's and Phoenixmon's [I]Pinion Guards[/I]; and Ebonwumon is in the north, trying to find the solution by seeking the Ultimate Digimental, which would reveal the fifth Sovereign -the Sovereign of Power.
The reason why you're here is that we found out that the fifth ruler would be among your troops. And of course, we need the defeaters of the D-reaper to help us to restore the peace.
And Devas...we resurrected them to help us -and you. We can only trust them not to cause more chaos to this situation." The dragon-Sovereign galnced at Sandiramon, who kind of blushed.

"Err, if i may interrupt with a question", Henry said. "Why couldn't you tell us all this in Keramon's form?"

"It's because I loose my personality when in other forms, Jenrya Lee. That is also my protection: I can't remember anything but a little tickle that everythings not right, when I'm Keramon or anyone else.
But, what i want you to do now is to reunite with the other Tamers..."

"Jeri!" Calumon shouted.

"Err, yes, her too. But when your together again, you'll have to send a message of the coming of the fifth Sovereign -oh, and you'll have to find out who he is, of course.
But now, the time has ended, and I have to..."

Then the huge dragon transformed to a statue of light, and dimished to...

"What? What are you looking at? Can't a modest cat even lick himself?"

Takato, Guilmon, Henry, Terriermon, MarineAngemon, Ai, Mako, Impmon and Sandiramon were staring at Mikemon, a striped cat-digimon having a bath.

"So, will this furry boat ever leave? I've been waiting to see the Canary Isles!" Mikemon said poshily.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ryo gave his shirt to the shaking girl.

"Ryo, is she...okay?" Kazu asked, peeping behing the stalagmite where he and Kenta were hiding.

"I guess so...Hopmon, what is it?" The in-training digimon stared at the back of the cave.

"Knightmon..."
The gallant digimon was slowly scattering to data.

"Hopmon, trustee friend o' mine! I shall be gone now...But thy shant worry...I died a brave death...ancestors bless thee, my Hopmon..." Then Knightmon was gone.

"The catalyst powers burned his powers...it almost happened to me too..." shivering voice said. It was Majiramon. "Shinduramon gave his powers to Knightmon, so that you could biomerge...Now Shinduramon's gone for good...Sacrifices must be made...You heard what Zhuqiaomon said to you at the Guardian of Forever."

The boys nodded.

Hopmon looked at his Tamer surprised.
"You spoke to the Sovereign of fire?"

"Briefly, yes. But then Shinduramon summoned us here. Now, let's leave this hell hole", Ryo said and helped Alice up.

"I'm.. so...so sorry..." she sniffed.

"It's alright now. Your yourself now."

"No...I can never be myself..not without..Dobermon!" Alice said depressed and bursted into tears. Ryo couldn't do anything but hold her.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is normally Ginny's job, but I figured to list the factions established so far.

[b]The Village[/b] - Though it wasn't ever given a name, there's a villiage of mostly peaceful Digimon, which is where most of the Tamers' Digimon were at the beginning. It's close to the forest where Suzie met Lopmon.

[b]Saurian Alliance[/b] - Reptilian Digimon who lord it over others, and are notorious for lying in wait and robbing travelers. They live in a valley whose location isn't yet known. They are very territorial.

[b]Diaboromon-line Digimon[/b] - Their group doesn't have a name, but a large group of Diaboromon-line Digimon live in the canyon where Beelzemon encountered the Chrysalimon in the show. The Infermon have the ability to use Cable Crusher.

[b]Pinion Guards[/b] - Bird Digimon led by Phoenixmon. Their base is in the mountains. Only they know the location of the portal to Sky City.

[b]Sky City[/b] - A city built on several hovering platforms miles above the ground, populated by hundreds of thousands of bird Digimon. Ruled by Gryphomon.

[b]Monmon's tribe[/b] - A tribe divided between Gorillamons and Apemons, ruled by a childish Monmon.

[b]Mammalian Masters[/b] - Angry mammal Digimon who feel that Baihumon allowed the perpetuation of the damage caused by humans, and then by D-Reaper. So they're out to... remove him. Led by Anubismon, along with the curiously non-mammalian Pharaohmon.

[b]Mihirashi Military[/b] - A hostile group of mostly Meramon-line Digimon, probably claiming Flare City.

[b]The Hive[/b] - Insect Digimon who live deep in the forest. Very territorial and very warlike, and will kill anyone who enters their area without permission. And they enjoy doing it.

Hey...:therock:...that's [i]my[/i] job...*giggles* Good sum, Devidramon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Makuramon sat atop a large, bush like tree, resting his head on his knees. His tail quivered, and his shadow was cast behind him like a black cardboard cutout for an instant. When the Monkey deva blinked, the shadow was gone, as was the orange light; it was dark now, and the emerald globe of Earth shone from above, casting amethyst shafts down.
The beauty was wasted on Makuramon.
"I must go, but how? I've already wasted more time than I dare admit to." He glanced behind him to make sure no one was listening. "These wretched, brainless buffoons...if only I could continue onward!"
All around him, the bushy trees extended for miles, their branches intertwining, making the ground virutally invisible from above. Makuramon raised an eyebrow.
"No one around...no one to see me...who says I [i]can't[/i] continue onward?"
Makuramon had just sat up when he was tackled from behind. That same familiar thwack he loathed resounded on his skull, knocking his hat to the ground.
"Buttmon!"
"Ba GAH!" Makuramon shrieked, holding his aching head. He whirled on Monmon, brandishing a fist at him with one hand, and holding his head with the other. "By Baihumon's mane, kid, if you weren't so important, I'd--I'd--OOH!" Frustrated that he could not escape, he flopped himself down again, resting his head on his knees once more.
Monmon stared at the Monkey deva's back quietly with his blank stare, then glanced at his slingshot.
Makuramon ignored the rustling noise until he saw the offending weapon sliding into his view. He slapped a foot on the slingshot to halt its progress, and grimaced at the Rookie behind him. "What?" he snarled.
Monmon twidded his toes together, staring at them hard. He looked surprisingly small without his slingshot on his back. His lower jaw quivered and Makuramon was moved a little as he saw a hint of a tear glistening in the small monkey's eyes.
"Monmon sorry hit Buttmon lots," Monmon murmured. "Cause pain. Hurt. See much when lose friend Monmon. See more when Apemon and G'illamon fight bout Monmon grow up. Feel sad bout all this. Others feel sad when see this too."
Makuramon stared at the slingshot, Monmon's plaything. He pushed it back to the Rookie, but Monmon shook his head fiercely and pushed it back. When Makuramon tried to give it back a second time, Monmon got angry, picked up the slingshot and hurled it into the distance. There was a far away crash of leaves and branches, and a soft cawing sound, but nothing else.
"Ba gah! what an arm, kiddo!" Makuramon gaped. "What did you do that for?"
"S'ingshot sign of power. Give only to strong 'mon. Monmon not strong, just like pick ' weak 'mon. Don't 'serve s'ingshot!"
Makuramon was impressed by this remarkably mature thought process from the tribal leader. "So, what are you going to do now?"
"Want be good leader! Want make tribe proud! See Buttmon come, be brave, bold, not care 'bout what others think! Want be like that!"
Makuramon smiled to himself. "You want to be like me, huh? What about the Apemon and the Gorillamon?"
Monmon scowled. "Me grow to Apemon, G'illamon, cause more fight and pain. Not good! You monkey like us, but dif'rent! Want be like that too!"
"Wait a minute, you want to be--?"
"Want to be Makuramon, like you!"
Makuramon blinked in astonishment. Could he do that? Well, technically, yes he could turn Monmon into another Makuramon, but surely the kid didn't hope to have powers like him. [i]But then, I'm gettting ahead of myself. Who says the kid knows what I can do? He will when I change him...so there must be some way...[/i]
"So, you really want to grow up, huh, Monmon?"
"Yes, Bu...uh, M'uramon, sir," Monmon said, rather politely.
"And you want to do this to help your tribe?"
"Yes, yes!" Monmon squeaked eagerly.
"I think I might be able to point you in the right direction, then, kid," Makuramon said, winking. [i]You may not become a deva, but you're gonna make one heck of a Makuramon, kid![/i] He pulled an orb from his pouch and held it up to Monmon's face. "Watch the Primal Orb, ok?"
He squeezed it and the orb pulsed with light. "When I say now, you scream your wish as loud as you can, ok? And if you're a good monkey, and you really mean what you say, you'll get your wish." Monmon nodded absently, his jaw hanging open, his eyes wide with amazement.
Makuramon stood up. He pulled his arm back and hurled the Orb as high as he could, tracking the pulsing pinpoint of light with his eye. [i]Three...two...one...[/i] "[i]NOW![/i]"
As the Primal Orb attack exploded in the air, Monmon screamed.
"[i]I WANT TO BE MAKURAMON SO I CAN HELP TRIBE!!![/i]"
The lead Akatorimon scrambled into the tree, grunting with exertion and exhaustion. As a tail feather caught on a long branch, he let out a low stream of steady curses, and yanked it free. He poked his head up, and spotted the two monkeys he was looking for.
"Monmon, your greenliness, I was hit by your slingshot and--"
A bright flash blinded him momentarily, and Monmon screamed something almost unintelligible. Akatorimon covered his eyes with one wing, and attempted to grip a branch and cover an ear hole with his other. When all seemed clear and normal again, Akatorimon struggled the rest of the way to the top of the bush tree.
"Your greenliness," he started again, "I was coming to find you because--" And he stopped short again.
The odd stranger Makuramon was still there, no doubt. But the small green monkey was nowhere to be seen. Instead, there was a duplicate of Makuramon, tinged green instead of brown.
"Your greenliness...?" Akatorimon gasped. "You...you [i]digivolved!!![/i]"
The green Makuramon looked down and gasped in delight. He wiggled his tail and shook his hands as if airing them out. He dug into his new pouch and delightedly drew out a Primal Orb. Not caring that it was the same one that Makuramon had used to "trick" him, the green monkey eyed it gleefully.
"Ahem," Makuramon interrupted. "I think you need to remember that you wished for this so that you could help your tribe."
"Oh yes, yes, help tribe, yes," the other agreed quickly. "I just need to find my slingshot and all will be well. Mark of the leader and all that."
"My [i]word[/i]," Akatorimon gasped, "did I just hear him speak properly?"
"Wait, boy," Makuramon stopped the other, "I have something to ask."
"Whatever you want, Makuramon," the green monkey answered, bowing. "I can't thank you enough for helping me solve the very problem that was preventing me from digivolving."
"What?"
"Well," Green replied, "I didn't want to digivolve at all. I knew there would be trouble if I grew into an Apemon or a Gorillamon. Half the tribe would be against the other half. Don't we have enough bloodshed already? So I kept the energy in, and used it rather destructively. Your head being among the many tragedies.
"Now, I can't deny that you probably had something to do with it," he continued, "but no matter. I can now unite my tribe as never before."
"Are you sure they will accept you like this?" Akatorimon asked.
"When I get my slingshot back, there won't be any doubt," Green grinned.
"But, my favor?" Makuramon whined.
"Oh, right, so what'll it be, ol' boy?"
Makuramon winced, but remembered he was almost free. "I really must get back on my journey, please!"
"My [i]Sovereign[/i], what an imbecile I've been!" Green exploded. "Of course, please hurry. And take Akatorimon with you, he'll make a good guide to the end of the jungle. He may even help you find your Sinduramon friend."
"Of course, majesty," Akatorimon agreed.
"Thank you, boy," Makuramon said, patting Green's back.
"No, thank you, Makuramon," Green answered.
"Shall we?" Akatorimon squawked.
"But...your tribe?" Makuramon queried.
"Don't worry," Akatorimon chuckled. "They can take care of themselves. Which reminds me," he said, turning to Green, "take good care of yours. And uh, teach them some grammar, please?"
Green grinned. "Take care, friends."

Oh,:eek: Gryphonmon's place is called [I]Sky City[/I] ,not [I]Guardian of forever[/I] ! (Where did I get that from...)

Well, good that's settled now...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My humble servant, bring me a 'marquerita'! Yes, I'm talking to you, loppy-ears!"

Terriermon stared at the sun-bathing Mikemon. Poor guy was totally messed up. Maybe shape-shifting does that...

"And you, red-scales, where's the fan! I'm hot! Hurry!" Mikemon had taken Henry's sunglasses and was now ordering the digimon's around.

"I tell ya, if he bosses me around, i'll kick some serious Mikemon butt, no matter how sovereign he'd be!" Impmon murmured.

"Listen, Mikemon..." Takato started.

"It's your lordship to you, human! Where's the sun-lotion?"

"THAT DOES IT!!! YOUR NOT ANY LORD, WE'RE NOT ON A CRUISE, AND NOBODY IS GONNA GIVE YOU ANY SUN-LOYION!!!" Takato bursted. Mikemon turned to stare at him.

"Servants, take that looney out of my sight! Toss him to the sea!"

"If somebody's going to be tossed..." the goggleboy growled.

"Stop it, Takato! It's no use!" Henry said.

"Now, my servants, i'd like to hear some music..."

"BAAAARGGGHH!!!!!" a horrible shout interrupted the arrogant cat.
MegaSeadramon was back.

"Vikaralamon, sssspeed up!" Sandiramon said to his colleague. But the swimming boar was no match for a sea serpent. The whole posse was tossed from it's back by a huge wave.

********bubbles bubbles bubbles***********

"W-where am I..." Takato shook his head. He felt like floating...
Somebody complained next to him. It was Mikemon.
[I]Oh great! Just the company I wanted...[/I]

He looked around, and he noticed that they were in a pink bubble. Several others were floating nearby.
[I]Bubbles...?[/I]

Then he realized: they were underwater! And sinking even deeper.

He tried to see who were on the other bubbles. But then something blocked his view. A Whamon...

He saw several Coelamons and Scubamons, few Gesomons, Octomons and Seadramons and a Pukumon. They were certainly underwater.
[I]So many water-digimons...[/I]

Then he looked down to his feet and saw a yellow light glimmering below. The bubbles were heading towards it.

"Uuh, where am I? Where did the ship go? Servants...!"

"They're not here, sorry", Takato said sarcastic.

"What? I'll have their throats cut off!!! But why am I with [I]you[/I] ?! Has there been some sort of mutiny? My soldiers will..."

"Lord Mikemon, could you just SHUT UP!!!"

Mikemon shut up, but stared Takato with a frightened look on his face. The bubble kept sinking towards the light.

They landed on a platform made of corals and amber. Then the bubble bursted. Takato paniced for a moment, but then he noticed that he could breath. They were in some sort of a bigger airbubble.

The other bubbles landed also, bringing Guilmon, Henry, Terriermon, Impmon, Calumon, the twins and Sandiramon. Takato ran to them.

"What happened? How did we end up here?" he asked.

"I think your friend MarineAngemon could answer that", a solemn voice replied. A beautiful Plesiomon floated closer, the tiny MarineAngemon by her side.

"I'm Plesiomon, the queen of [I]the Wavemakers[/I], marinal digimons' tribe. I sent MegaSeadramon to retrieve you, but something went wrong..."

"Yeah it went: he attacked my friend, Okuwamon!" Terriermon shouted.

"I'm deeply sorry; it was a plain misunderstanding. Your friend Okuwamon is safe with us. The accident that caused the big tidal wave was made by my rivals, [I]the Reeflords[/I], who are led by MarineDevimon, Dragomon and Hookmon {one of the new digi's, a pirate-champion}. They don't want the Sovereigns to meddle at their businesses any more, so they decided to...eh, drown you."

"How do [I]you[/I] know that?" Henry asked suspicious. Terriermon was still upset to what happened to Okuwamon, and when Terriermon was upset, Henry was upset too.

"Well, I have my spies among them, as they probably have spies among my tribe. I've summoned you here to stop this war: it had lasted for too long!" Plesiomon looked worried.

"B-but, how can we stop the Beeflords?" Mako asked.
"The Reeflords, stupid!" Ai whispered.

"Now now, if you defeated the D-reaper, the Reeflords should be a piece of cake to you!" Plesiomon replied.

Takato and Henry looked at each other. They weren't so sure of it!

*****and a little Calumon-scene to the end*********

"Calu calu calu!" Calumon singed happily when he wandered away from the others to one of his trips. "Lotsa fishies here, calu! Fishies are funny, hehe! Come here, fishy fishy fishy!" He tried to lure a Dolphmon, who just looked at him veeeery puzzled, and swam forward.

"Heey, where are you going, fishy? Me wanna play, calu!" Calumon ran after the Dolphmon, and it was easily predicted how [I]that[/I] would end.

Suddenly Calumon felt how the platform had disappeared under his tiny feet, and he was falling.

"Whoopsie! Me drop now, caluuuuuuu!!!!"

Few seconds later he landed on a very angry Crabmon.
"HEY?! Whaddayathinkyouredoing...." the furious crustacean's voice died out, as he saw who had landed on him. The tiny catalyst was well-known among all the digimons, including those who spent most of their times underwater.

"Well, well...you're a sorta present my lords will be extreamly happy about!" The Crabmon grinned, and took the unconscious Calumon to his real masters dwelling on a far-away reef...

Sage, the portal from Pinion Guards to Sky City to is called Guardian of Forever. Hope that helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catsuramon cried in agony. Suddenly, two figures flew over. Two figures on broomsticks.
"Empress Haze!" yelled one.
"Claw of Death!" screamed the other.
The bubble broke, and Catsuramon fell to the ground. "Treasure Spear!" he cried. The attack vaporized Baihumon's shackles, and Baihumon made quick work of the Mammalian Masters. The only ones left were Anubismon and Pharoahmon. The two figures flew by Catsuramon and Baihumon, revealing themselves as Babamon and Jijimon.

*Ginny blinks* Urgh, if Catsuramon could've broken Baihumon's shackles, don't you think he would've before now? 'Fore he got captured? Or Baihumon himself, for that matter?

*sighs* Don't mind me. Otaku's going through another version upgrade, and I haven't been able to post any new stuff to the Digimon site. I got all this great stuff waiting to be uploaded and my FTP won't let me 'cause our good-looking (YES, I said GOOD LOOKING and I'll say it again so THERE!!!) webmaster Adam is still perfecting everything.

And of course any new stuff includes our Tamer V2 story. I've been working all this afternoon to have it ready for the fanstories section. Which is not meant to be forum. It's meant to be section on the site itself. (Oh dear, please don't mind me!)

"Um...Viximon...what happened...?" Jeri mumbled. The yellow in-training was poking her.

"Wake up! That...[I]thing[/I] got Rika! We must go and find her!"

"I told you, they are long gone now, Viximon", Panjyamon said from the corner, where he was sitting. "It's a big world out there: we'll never find them!"

"Oh look who's feeling optimistic today! We will find her!!!" Viximon screamed.

"STOP THAT!!! Ugh, my head hurts...I think what we should do is to get out of here. That mummy can return at any time!"

"Okay, let's go then", Panjyamon muttered and stood up. Viximon hopped on Jeri's shoulder, and the three of them left the castle, each hoping to find someone they've lost...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you, brother!" Pajiramon shouted. "For a moment i thought the message would be lost!"

"Don't thank too soon! The fight isn't over yet!" Indramon replied.

Two Meramon's attacked the horse-deva, while a SkullMeramon was dueling with Pajiramon. Boltmon looked at this very pleased.
"Good job, my fiery servants! Burn those traitors to ashes! Sovereigns will never rule the Digital World again! Candlemons, go and give them a hand!"

"Look, there's a battle!" Jeri said pointing to the valley. They stood on a high hill, and misty moors continued to the horizont.

"There are lots of battles here these days, miss," Panjyamon said. "The tribes are just fighting, thats all. Nothing to be concerned. Lets move on."

"Why don't you belong to any tribe, Panjyamon?"

"Um...Why don't we get down there and look what that battle is about!" Panjyamon said ill at ease.

The three of them sneaked down the hill.
"Look! There are devas there!" Viximon hissed."I though we got rid of them already! Those Meramons are in deep trouble!"

"Don't worry, master Baihumon! We're here to save you!" Jijimon said smiling friendly.
"We'll help you, don't you worry!" Babamon grinned.

"W-what...what is this...few moments ago you were trying to slaughter me...what the Devimon...?" Baihumon muttered still dazzled.

"Yes, you just follow us. We will lead you to master Azulongmon," Babamon said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chatsuramon couldn't do anything but watch as Anubimon and Pharaohmon lured his master to follow them. But then he noticed the girl...she was one of the Tamers!
[I]If I could just get closer...[/I] , the dog-deva thought.

[I]My master...I have no desires but to serve you...that is what I have always wanted....my dark master...my only desire....NO!!!![/I] Rika blinked. Where was she? Hordes of beasts surrounded her, drooling as they watched something. Rika turned his head to see...

"Oh no! That's one of the Sovereigns!!!" she shouted out loud before she could think the consequences.

Hundreds of glowing eyes turned to look at her.

((PS. Sorry to meddle with your idea, Masterdramon, but that was just TOO impossible...it would've been impossible to continue from what you left it...sorry!:( ))

Panjyamon cradled Jeri in one arm, who held Viximon carefully. The yellow In Training fox pup was straining to join the battle below, her pearly teeth flashing dangerously.
"Hurry, Panjyamon!" she snapped. Panjyamon was hesitant to share her franticness, especially when he saw which of the devas were fighting. Lashing his snowy white tail, Panjyamon gritted his teeth and slid down the remaining slope of the hill, hiding his living cargo among the rocks at the foot of the hill.
"Thunder Stomp!"
The ground shook beneath everyone, and several Meramon fell on their backs. Indramon quickly followed up with his Horn of Desolation, piling dirt on the burning Digimon and putting their flames out.
"Attack!" screamed Boltmon. Several of the Mihirashi Military promptly responded and the air was filled with fire.
"Again!"
Pajiramon reared back as the fire licked hungrily at her wool. Indramon snorted in pained disgust as he beat flames from his mane and tail.
"This is no time for us to be delayed!" Pajiramon cried out. She drew her crossbow out and fitted a shaft to it, aiming for the Boltmon.
"We must act now!" Viximon yelled. Jeri shook her head, then shrieked loudly as a fireball bounced dangerously close to their hiding place. Pajiramon quickly whirled about and fired her crossbow, knocking a rock loose and causing it to hit the fireball away from the hiders. Indramon brushed charred hair from his long face and nickered in an appreciative manner at Pajiramon. He then spotted Viximon and beckoned to her in a welcoming manner.
Mistaking it for a battle taunt, Viximon managed to squeeze out of Jeri's grasp and land on the battlefield side of the rocks. As her tiny form galloped at Indramon, the old foe, she could feel herself changing. Her strides, increasingly becoming on her hind feet alone, grew longer; her tail bushed out, and she pumped her arms side to side; she felt her own small mane softly brushing against her as she ran and she knew what was happening:
"Viximon, digivolve to...Renamon!"
"Yay, Renamon!" Jeri cheered. Then she paused. "Wait a minute...how did she do that without Rika?"
Renamon leapt into the air in front of Indramon and spread her arms: "Diamond Storm!"
"What the--NO!" Indramon's welcoming gesture mutated into one of shocked defense as he was caught in the hail of light energy. "You IDIOT!" he neighed indignantly, picking his Horn up and swinging it at the offender. It instantly made contact and Renamon crumpled to one side.
"No!" Jeri screamed, running toward Renamon, Panjyamon quickly chasing after the girl. Jeri reached the injured Rookie, who stubbornly struggled to her feet and glared at Indramon.
"Care to try that again, big boy?"
"Renamon!" Pajiramon's voice rang out. "Stop this!"
Jeri gasped in terror; being between two powerful devas was not her idea of being safe. "What do we do?"
"You there!" Panjyamon roared to the meramera Digimon. "What have you done to incur the wrath of these two?"
"Your royalness," Boltmon said sauvely, "we were minding our own business when these two began attacking us."
"LIES!" Pajiramon bellowed.
"We don't know that!" Jeri yelled.
"Yes, you two are part of the devas that have plagued us before. Why should we trust you now?" Renamon snapped.
"You can't," Pajiramon answered simply. "Anymore than we you. Now get out of our way. We will not be held accountable for what we have not done. We must get the Sovereign's message out!"
"The Sovereign?" many voices cried at once.
"You still follow them?" Boltmon asked mockingly.
"Always," Indramon spoke in a grave voice.
"So you are willing to throw your lives away for mons that don't even care about you?"
"MORE LIES!" Pajiramon shrieked. She pulled out another shaft for her crossbow.
"Pajiramon," Indramon said commandingly, shaking his head at her. "That won't solve anything."
"This [i]is[/i] a problem," Jeri remarked. "According to what everyone else has told me, the Sovereign made a mistake when they sent the devas out the first time. Just like we did when we destroyed them. Wasn't very smart of either side. But the Sovereign are good now...right?"
"That's what they want you to believe!" a SkullMeramon yelled.
"No, it's the truth," Indramon answered loudly. "The Sovereign have mended their errors and we devas are visual proof of that. We have been sent as catalysts to help the Tamers to help the Sovereign."
"And I suppose you are one of these Tamers, girl?" Boltmon asked Jeri. She quivered under his gaze. Panjyamon snarled half heartedly, but did nothing. "You look unsure of something. Maybe you don't believe in what you are fighting for?"
"Leave her alone!" Renamon broke in.
"What's this? One moment you are defending us, the next minute you are fighting us?" Boltmon said, pretending to be shocked. "Are you [i]sure[/i] you know where your allegiance lies?"
Jeri's eyes grew wide with fear as she began to think. [i]Do I? Do I really know where it lies? Oh, I'm so confused![/i] She clutched her head with her hands, her digivice dangling visibly. Boltmon's face changed slightly upon seeing this; behind him, some of the Mihirashi Military murmured, indicating that they saw it, too.
"I said leave her [i]alone![/i]" Renamon snapped again. The Boltmon ignored her; instead, he reached out a large palm to Jeri. "Come, little girl, we can help you. We can tell you what has been happening in our world while you have been gone. Then you can understand where the lines are really being drawn."
Jeri blinked uncertainly at the large green hand; Renamon stepped in front of her and slapped the hand away. Agitated, Boltmon frowned, drew his hand back and backhandly slapped the fox away. Jeri gasped at this; Panjyamon began to reach out to help Renamon but paused again and did nothing, staring at the devas funny.
"Someone needs to teach you manners," Boltmon hissed at Renamon, his shadow large and dark over her figure. She propped herself up on her arms, glaring at him over her shoulder.
"It's not the first time I've heard that," she growled, remembering Impmon.
"Shame. You should've listened to them," Boltmon said ominously, drawing his large tomahawk out. "Now I'm gonna scalp that pretty little fur of yours right off of you and roast and toast your data good before I suck it all in."
Panjyamon continued to remain frozen, caught up in an internal battle with himself. Pajiramon slowly prepared the shaft for her crossbow, waiting for the right moment.
"Tomahawk Crunch!"
Indramon was already galloping at Boltmon when the tomahawk swung down in its deadly ark. The blade clanged against Indramon's horn, carving a deep groove in it. Indramon threw the now useless instruments to one side and almost missed the giant musclar arms wrapping around his sleek form. Boltmon squeezed tightly, but Indramon bucked hard and kicked a metal hoof against the Mega. An arrow whistled past Boltmon's neck and he unwittingly released the Horse deva as he ducked.
"Metal Fireball!" The Mihirashi Military wasted no time in retaliating in the name of their leader and were flinging fire once again. Jeri shrieked as fire danced about her and Panjyamon threw one protecting arm around her, and another around Renamon.
"Thunder Stomp!" Pajiramon threw a few of the unprepared Meramon to the ground, cutting down on the number of fireballs propotionally for a moment. She took aim on Boltmon's head again, and squeezed the trigger.
Boltmon was no sluggard; the instant he knew he was being shot at, he had quickly adopted a shield--Indramon. The moment he had stood up again, he had spotted Pajiramon aiming for him and instantly drew the Horse deva to him in a death squeeze again.
Indramon screamed in pain as the shaft sank into his shoulder. Boltmon swallowed hard as he saw the shaft almost cut through the deva to himself. Dropping the deva, he began a frantic dash back to the Mihirashi base.
"Retreat!" he yelled.
"Oh no you don't," Indramon panted. He kicked out again, and tripped the Mega, who tumbled to the ground. The purple horse placed a hoof on Boltmon's head, and pressed hard. "Don't move if you value your worthless life."
The pressure was released as a BlueMeramon socked Indramon with the discarded axe impaled Horn. Several other of the Military helped Boltmon up, and surrounded him.
"Kill him! KILL HIM!" Boltmon ordered.
Slews of fireballs rained on Indramon, who fought to knock them away with his hoofs. The BlueMeramon picked up the axe/Horn again, but was promptly killed by a direct hit from Pajiramon's crossbow. She galloped through the crowd, swinging her bow like a club. The Military fell back before her, but quickly took their places again.
Boltmon picked the axe/Horn up this time and, waiting for just the right moment, flung it against Pajiramon's form. She flew backwards, hitting Panjyamon, Jeri, and Renamon; the four rolled to a stop against the foothill rocks.
"Now, back to the other one," Boltmon said. He motioned for the Mihirashi Military to stand in a circle around the injured Indramon. The horse bit the shaft in half, and with a grunt of pain, pulled both ends of the arrow from his shoulder. Flinging them away, he wearily gazed at the Digimon from beneath his sooty mane. "Shimatta, you bakas..." he cursed, letting his head fall toward the ground again. He attempted to point a hoof in Renamon's direction.
"Ignite!" Boltmon ordered. The Mihirashi Military summoned their most powerful fire attacks, and held them above their heads, waiting for the command.
"And...FIRE!"
In one fluid motion, the fireballs combined as one great raging inferno. They collided against Indramon, who never had a chance to raise his noble head to greet the oncoming slaughter.
Pajiramon cried out like a wounded animal. Jeri buried her face against Panjyamon. Renamon jumped to her feet and ran at Boltmon's back, executing a high kick.
Boltmon suddenly turned about and expertly caught her by an ankle and held her dangling upside down. "You never learn, do you? Well, perhaps you would like a place with your friend in the funeral pyre here, hmmm?"
Boltmon pulled his arm back to fling Renamon in...and promptly exploded into data. Renamon collapsed to the ground again ([i]My butt's getting too old for this...[/i]), and stared in amazement as several other select Mihirashi Military exploded in a similar manner.
"What the..." She watched as small orbs would sock them in their foreheads, then seemingly conduct electricity to the orb until the shock was too great for their bodies.
After a few minutes, the remaining survivors of the once proud Mihirashi Military fled; unabsorbed multicolored data laid about, some landing in the fire and dancing with the purplish data already there. The fire itself was beginning to die out.
Renamon sat up, waving the other three over to her. High in the air, something yelled.
"BA GAH! Ya big oaf! I had better luck riding with the mongrel, ba GAH!"
"Since when did you devas use each other for transporation devices?"
"Oh...I'm just special, is all..."
Makuramon and a strange looking Sinduramon landed with a thud next to Renamon. "Hello," Makuramon said with a bow. "So glad to help against that tiny revolt. Nothing a little Primal Orb and Positron Pulse can't handle, eh?" He nudged the unusually red Sinduramon.
"Oh no, more of them!" Jeri yelped.
"Don't worry, child," Pajiramon soothed her patiently, "surely by now you know that we are on your side."
Renamon gazed sadly at the dying fire, her shoulders sagging. "I do..."
Makuramon followed her gaze. "What? What do you mean?" Pajiramon trotted up behind the clueless monkey and handed him the battered Horn.
"There are somethings that even your Primal Orb can't fix," she whispered. Makuramon stared at the Horn in wide eyed shock, then dropped it. The red Sinduramon glanced at him curiously, then bowed his head respectfully at the pyre.
"But I..." Makuramon trailed off, then joined the group as they all echoed Sinduramon's bow. Then, without a word spoken between them, they began to head off together, one small group in the same direction.
Except for Panjyamon. For days after the fire had been reduced to ashes, he stood watch over the pyre and the dented Horn.

Baihumon followed the old digimons dazed. He couldn't think clearly.
[I]What happened...I was fighting along with Zhuqiaomon...suddenly there was a light...then I was alone...surrounded by ferocious beasts...lusting my data...Pharaohmon...I thought I banished you eras ago...you captured me, but now i'm free...how? HOW???[/I]
Pharaohmons spell broke off, and Baihumon realized that he was still in shackles. There was no Babamon and Jijimon, just amazed Anubismon and even more amazed Pharaohmon.

"STOP THIS AT ONCE!!!" the sovereign thundered, lightning-bolts spinning as he spoke. "THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR!!! YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME, PHARAOHMON!!!"

"Oh you really think so? I'm free now, thanks to my loved Anubismon, and I will destroy you for what you did to me back then!" Pharaohmon growled, his eyes flashing red from rage.

"YOU BETRAYED ME!!! I WAS YOUR MASTER AND YOU ALMOST LET THE DOOM TO CONQUER THE DIGITAL WORLD!!!"

"Doom? That's what you call my TRUE master? Master didn't want anything but to rule, just like you. You're no better than Master Milleniumon!"

Henry was worried. How could they find the others if they had to stay and fight an undersea battle -a battle that had nothing to do with them! Takato and Guilmon were of course excited to get into the heat of a battle again.

"Maybe we can biomerge to Gallantmon again, Guilmon! Wouldn't that be so cool?!" Takato joyed.

Terriermon was meeting Okuwamon, who was way too big to fit in the resting rooms they were lodged.

Ai and Mako were with Impmon searching for Calumon, but Henry guessed that the little fellow was far away from the Wavemakers' underwater castle.

MarineAngemon was making new friends among the Wavemakers.(He had caught his eye on an especially attractive female MarineAngemon -the two were like meant to each other!)

And of course there was Mikemon. Who could EVER guessed that the annoying excuse for a cat was really a sovereign??? Mikemon was accomodated to the biggest room of the castle -which was queen Plesiomon's, of course!

Deva Sandiramon slept in a roll in the corner. He would have hard day tomorrow, if he was to evolve Guilmon, Terriermon AND maybe Impmon to the battle.

Henry sure wasn't thrilled to see Beelzemon again, but maybe Impmon really WAS changed...[HINT]besides, Sandiramons powers shouldn't be enough to evolve a rookie STRAIGHT to a mega [/HINT].

Oh well, Henry thought, we'll see what tomorrow brings...

"You see anything, Majiramon?" Ryo shouted through the wind. The dragon deva was sure loaded at this moment, carrying Ryo, Hopmon, Kenta, Kazu AND shivering Alice.

"There seems to be a battle of some sort down there", deva said.

"Let's take a look!"

Trees were shaking as attacks flew from side to side. Suddenly there was a huge light, and the battle stopped.

"Whoa! What happened down there?!" Kazu shouted at Ryo's ear.

"Dunno! But I'm right here, you don't have to yell!"

"SORRY!" Kazu yelled.

The dragon landed to the glade. In the glade stood two dinosaur digimons, a fierce ox-digimon and a black android.

"Brother Majiramon! What have you brought with you?" Vajramon asked.

"Just a few tamers and a looney Digimon Reaver, that's all", Majiramon replied sarcastic.

"Who the heck is THAT?" Kazu asked when he saw the android.

"What? Don't you reckognize me, your own partner?" HiAndromon asked a bit ashtonished.

"Guardromon! Gee, you've grown since I last saw you! You've eaten your porridge then?" Kazu said grinning.

Kenta slided from Majiramon's back. Ryo had found his partner, and now Kazu too...Where was MarineAngemon?

You DID it, Ginny!!!:excited: Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! And thank YOU, Transtic Nerve, where ever you might be!!! Now I can have some other peeps to write this story too!!!:smirk:

:shifty:Let's just hope our beloved administrator doesn't interfere...

Well, doesn't matter: day is saved now!:D

Yay! [Break-dances, backflips, and lands in a Spider-Man style crouch] It's back. In the immortal words of Homer Simpson, "Woo-hoo!"

Let's just hope you-know-who doesn't move it again.

As for Sandiramon, (Sage's last part) I suppose the same goes for In-Trainings being evolved into Megas? [i]Pleeeeze[/i] don't change HighAndromon back, [i]pleeeze...[/i]

Oh, and Ginny, I [i]loved[/i] the last part with Monmon's tribe.

-----
Suzie now understood why Wizardmon had called this place the Null Zone. It was an area that had been hit hard by D-Reaper. There was nothing but devastation as far as the eye could see. It looked like it had once supported life, but no longer. The remains of houses were lying in piles, the very ground was cracked and shifting, and the sky above was tinged red. It became hard to breathe as even the air was thinner. The air was freezing cold, but the ground was extremely warm. Everything was out of step. And this was just a small area within a large safe zone. Outside the safe zone, more than ninety percent of the digital world was ruined like this or worse.

"Take care," Mihiramon warned. "The code that forms this area has been disrupted, and reality itself unstable. Nothing here is as it should be. [i]Nothing.[/i]"

"This was once my home," Wizardmon said. "If I try, I can still see the children playing. It was a beautiful place before D-Reaper. Now, I wonder if anything will ever live here again."

"They will," Mihiramon promised. "The Sovereigns' first priority will be restoration. You have my word that someday, this area will again be whole."

"Thank you."

Suzie looked back and forth at the ruined city , trying to see if something, [i]anything,[/i] was intact. But the destruction was total. "An-tee-wa-mon," Suzie said, causing the rabbit Deva to hide a smile, "Is anything still standing?"

Antiramon looked around. Even at her own two-story height, she saw nothing but devastation.

No, wait. There was one house. One house that was completely intact amidst the ruination.

"I see something," Antiramon announced. "Over there, a house. It looks untouched."

"Investigating would not be advisable," Mihiramon said.

"But what if there's something there that could help us in the future?"

"Such as...?"

"I don't know. But it's worth a look. It will add but ten minutes to our journey."

"Very well. But it is against my better judgment."

They made their way across rubble, with Mihiramon still grumbling (though, he never hesitated to continue.) At last, they arrived at the small house.

It was strange in that it wasn't strange. It could have been any house on any street in either world. There was nothing remarkable about it. Completely out of place in the ruination that surrounded it, and whatever was responsible for it being there was not visible from without. The hairs on the backs of the necks of all four travelers rose.

"Well, what're we waiting for?" Suzie said as she ran toward the house. "Huwwy up!" The others yelled at her to stop, but she opened the door and ran inside.

He looked to the rabbit Deva, who shrugged. "They get like this sometimes," she said, not very helpfully.

"Humans!" Mihiramon growled as if the word were a curse. At first, he had no intentions of going after the brat, but he knew that Antiramon would be distressed were harm to befall her pet. After assuring himself that he was doing it for Antiramon's sake and not the human's, Mihiramon grunted and trotted inside. Wizardmon, not being as fast as the tiger Deva, reached the inside a few seconds later. Antiramon, being taller than the house itself and certainly unable to fit inside, lay flat in order to look in the windows.

Suzie walked through the house cautiously, which, for her, meant a fast walk instead of an all-out run. She wondered if there was food. Then she wondered if there was a bathroom. Then she realized that it had been quite some time since she'd eaten, drank, or used the bathroom, and she didn't feel the need to do either. Weird.

But, having the usual attention span of a five-year-old, all that was forgotten as she noticed the bedroom. She walked inside to see a large bed that would probably be great to jump on, a dresser, a mirror... everything one would expect to be in a bedroom. But it all looked as if whoever lived there had made it from scratch.

"Mihiwamon?" she said, realizing that the Digimon who'd been right behind her on the way in were no longer there. "Wiza'dmon?"

Suddenly, the house began to shake. And it began to get very, very warm.

Outside, the ground began to split and crack. Antiramon leapt to her feet just as the ground under her became a chasm. A crack separated her from the house, and the ground continued to cave in. She backpedaled to avoid falling with it, and was quickly too wide for even her to jump over. The ground continued to collapse, falling into boiling magma. Soon, there was a moat of lava surrounding the house.

And it wasn't over. Fire began to consume the devastated landscape. Every crack in the ground gave forth flame. The sky turned black. "Oh, my God..." Antiramon breathed.

"Not God," answered a voice. It was deep, gravelly, and sounded as if the fires themselves were speaking to her. [i]"Definitely[/i] not God."

Antiramon turned toward the source of the voice, and saw what looked like a demonic priest. All that was visible beneath his hood were two piercing blue eyes. Daemon spoke, and the flames all around moved with his voice. "Arise, my children!"

From the flaming moat leapt many demonic Digimon. Mephismon, Phelesmon, Bogeymon, and more. And, closing in from behind to cut off any possible escape routes, came Cerberumon. One after another, the three-headed demon dogs leapt from the flaming crevices.

"The four of you have entered our territory," Daemon said. "And now, your souls belong to me. You, Antiramon, will be the first to descend into the eternal flames."

To Devidramon:
I only wanted to make that hint coz I want to see Impmons other forms too; I already know the Andromon line, so I have no interest in it!;)

Generally:
These villains are sure popping from every possible hole! Maybe it's time to bring some back ups...:smirk:

Meanwhile, in a place far away but yet so near from Digiworld, two figures were sitting in a coffeehouse.

"How do you suppose the kids are doing in there?" Riley asked worried.
"Let's not worry about them now. We're on a date, remember?" Yamaki asked grinning.
"Yes, but only because I had the courage to ask you to ask me", Riley smirked.
"I would've asked you soon, anyway!" Yamaki said blushing.
"Sure you would, Yamaki. Sure you would!"

"So, my place or yours?" Yamaki asked at the end of the evening.
"Umm, perhaps it would be best if I'D go to MY place and YOu'D go to YOURS, right?"
"Ouch, Riley! You're so harsh on me! At least let me escort you. I promise I won't try anything...well, not much, that is", the man grinned.
"Okay then. It's just a few blocks."

They walked down the gloomy road side by side. Yamaki felt like a teenager again. But this time the girl was actually good-looking.

"Wait, Yamaki! I dropped my glove. Wait here, I'll go and fetch it."
"Okay, sugar!" He turned to watch to a window of some souvenir-shop, when suddenly...

"AAAH!!!"
"Riley!?!" Yamaki turned to look at where the woman had went to. Nothing there -not even Riley! Yamaki was totally confused: there was no side-alleys where she could've dissappeared...

"AAAAAGGGHHH!!!" he shouted as he felt dropping into something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Riley...? Are you okay?" Yamaki shook the lying woman.
"Umm, i think so..."
"Look, I found your glove..."
"Yamaki where are we? W-what happened?" Riley looked around. They were on...a cloud? Rainbows crossed the sky. Somewhere far above there was a moon-sort of thing with pink beams shooting from it.
"No no no no NO!!! This can't be..."
"Heh, I think it is...Riley, welcome to the Digiworld!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO---" Riley's shout suddenly stopped as she noticed a flaming giant bird staring at her.

"HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR SCREAMING, TAMER RILEY?" Zhuqiaomon asked. "BECAUSE IF YOU ARE, I COULD TELL YOU WHY YOU TWO ARE HERE."
[this is going to be SO exciting!!! YAY!!!]

(Ok, hope I don't go way out on a limb here, sage, but here's my idea for Riley and Yamaki's Digimon; if I screw up your idea, I'm very very sorry!)
"You are Zhuqiaomon, correct?" Yamaki addressed the phoenix.
"SMART...FOR A HUMAN..." the Sovereign growled in a grudgingly appreciative manner. "I SUPPOSE YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME YOU KNOW WHY YOU ARE HERE, TOO."
"Now why would I deny such a splendid creature as yourself that honor?"
Zhuqiaomon's four red eyes widened slightly, and he permitted himself a tight lipped (beaked?) grimace of a smile. "IF ONLY ALL HUMANS WERE A LITTLE MORE LIKE YOU."
Yamaki's grin fell from his face. "No, you don't want that."
"WHY?"
Remembering what the children had told him about the Sovereign, Yamaki decided against reminding the human despising phoenix about the part he had played that had prompted the appearance of the devas.
"T-Tamer?" Riley managed to gasp. "You said I'm a Tamer?"
"YAMAKI, TOO, IF HE WISHES. THOUGH THE OTHERS KNOW HOW MUCH I DESPISE THIS."
Yamaki's face was very much caught up in his habitual frown. He reached for his ligher, which was no longer there (Riley had protested against his smoking habit; he had had to give it up in order to go on that date with her). [i]A Digimon Tamer? Me?! What the freak is that bird smoking?[/i]
"TAMER YAMAKI?"
"Zhuqiaomon, please, I'd rather you not call me that."
"NOW, NOW, YAMAKI, YOU DON'T WANT TO WASTE THE ENERGIES OF THE OTHER SOVEREIGN. IT TOOK THEM QUITE A WHILE TO GET ME TO AGREE TO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF I CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU."
"But--!"
"AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE, THEY PROMISED I COULD ROAST YOU ON SIGHT."
"But..." Yamaki faultered and he gaped at the flaming bird towering high above him. His neck was getting a crick from looking so far up, so he dropped his gaze and shifted it to the large black talons gripping the ground just in from of him. He could have walked under one easily without bending over, but it would not be a wise move to make. Neither would denying the Sovereign. "Do I have a choice?"
In response, Zhuqiaomon turned his head to one side, opening his beak, and released a massive shot of white hot fire.
Heart pounding, Yamaki took a few steps back and bumped into Riley. "Take it easy, boss," she said comfortingly, "this might be fun."
"No, Riley, you don't understand--"
"We're here!"
"AH, GOOD, THEY GOT MY SIGNAL."
"S-signal? That was a signal?" Yamaki stammered. He was an unhealthy shade of white. Riley noticed, but just grinned. It was nice to see Yamaki knocked off his high horse for once.
"GAZIMON, RANAMON, I WANT YOU TWO TO MEET YOUR TAMERS."
"Shweeeeeeeet!" Gazimon shrieked loudly. He bounded toward Yamaki and landed in his arms. "Hiya, boss, nice to meet you I'm Gazimon your new Partner and we're gonna be best buddies forever and ever and ever and--"
"Oh for the love of...DO I HAVE TO DO THIS?!" Yamaki yelled to Zhuqiaomon, dropping Gazimon to the floor in the process. The Rookie grunted in pain, and rolled over, rubbing his bottom. Zhuqiaomon begen to pulse with brighter flame at this and narrowed his four eyes at Yamaki.
"YOU HAVE NO MORE SAY IN THIS, ANY MORE THAN WE DO."
"Oh, that's just..." Yamaki growled as Gazimon giggled impishly and jumped on his back.
"That's ok, boss, I know you didn't mean to do that," Gazimon said, showing his pearly white teeth. "And one day, you and me, we's gonna turn into Kimeramon or something, RIGHT SIR?"
"WE'LL SEE," Zhuqiaomon said in a tight tone. (He was obviously getting annoyed with Gazimon himself.)
Yamaki glanced at Riley to see what she was doing, and his jaw nearly dropped. Riley's Digimon was Ranamon, a beautiful water Digimon. Her ruby eyes sparkled with a hidden agenda, but Riley didn't notice.
"Nice to meet you, Ranamon," Riley smiled, extending her hand. Ranamon glanced at it.
"Same, I'm sure...sire, are you sure about this?"
"RANAMON, WE'VE ALREADY BEEN THROUGH THIS SEVERAL TIMES. IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR WORLD..."
Ranamon crossed her arms. "Yeah, yeah, yeah...but why...?" She trailed off and made an almost invisible motion toward Riley and Yamaki. Zhuqiaomon closed his eyes, as if asking himself to be very patient.
"IF I'VE HAD TO AGREE TO THIS, THEN I THINK IT'S ONLY FAIR THAT YOU HAVE TO, TOO."
"All right, [i]sensei[/i]...you've always taught me to be accepting of others, no matter how different ([size=1]or stupid[/size]) they may be..."
"YES. NOW, IT IS TIME FOR YOU ALL TO GO."
Gazimon and Ranamon bowed respectfully to Zhuqiaomon; after a moment, Riley did too. Yamaki just grunted.
"Oh, sure, she gets a Digimon trained by a Sovereign and what do I get? A rug with a crush on me. Could it get any worse?"
"GO!" Zhuqiaomon commanded.
A moment before they disappeared into a far corner of the Digital World, Yamaki grimaced to himself. "I had to ask..."

"Why. Why is it, that whenever I am around, someone always ends up...dying?" Jeri said, a little more than depressed. Renamon just stared at her. "Jeri, I...I think that Indramon would have suffered an even worse fate had we not..."
"No! He's gone now! And there is absolutly nothing we can do! He just wanted to help us, now look at him." A tear ran down Jeri's face. Even Makuramon was moved by the site of Jeri.
"I was just never destined to be here at all!"
"That's not true Jeri."
"Yes it is! If it weren't for me, Indramon would still be here. If it weren't for me...Leomon would still...be..." Jeri couldn't contain herself anymore. She still hadn't fully recovered from the death of her own partner. Pajiramon walked up beside of Jeri.
"There now child. Of course you were meant to come here. Destiny is not an evil thing. Bad things happen, but your destiny will be great in the end, my child."
"How do you know?" Jeri asked wiping away a tear.
"There is something about you. I have noticed it as we have been traveling. The way you care for your friends is truely amazing. I only wish I had your spirit. You are more help than you know my dear. Come now and get some rest." The sheep Deva lay down next to Jeri, offering her wool as a bed.
"Pajiramon?" Jeri spoke sleepily.
"Yes dear?"
"Thank you."
Renamon watched the two fall fast asleep. Her bones were still a little sore from yesterday's battle. She knew she needed rest, but couldn't bring herself to sleep. Rika was still out there with that awful Pharaohmon somewhere. Makuramon broke into Renamon's thoughts.
"You must sleep now, for I have found out where Your Rika can be found."
"What?! You know where Riak is?"
"Yes. Local tribes saw the digimon that took her away. They say he can be found in the Mammalion desert. It is where my sovereign has been taken to as well. So we can both fulfill our missions."
"How far?"
"It's about two days journey from here. Is the one called Jeri going to be up for it? I know you are."
Renamon looked back at Jeri, who was fast asleep propped up against Pajiramon.
"Jeri's a strong girl. Don't worry"
"Good. We leave at day break. Better get some rest."
"Mmm..." Renamon bid the Deva goodnight. But how could she sleep, knowing that Rika was alone out there?

[To Ginny:
Oh...I was sorta thinking of Phoenixmon and Gryphonmon, but Gazi and Rana are good too...there's just a tiny problem with Ranamon: what level she is now??? She can't be hybrid, so could she be champion? And Calamaramon would be ultimate? Okay, it's settled then!:D]

"That looks like our first mission, Ranamon!" Riley shouted thgough the wind. The four of them were gliding on a small cloud. Now Riley had spotted a holocaust far below them.
"I think that's Antylamon down there. And those others REALLY don't look nice! Let's go! Whopee!!!"
"Oh, neat..." Yamaki muttered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Suzie, grab my hand!" Antylamon shouted from the roof. "Quick!"
"B-but Mihiwamon! And Wizza'dmon! They will get huwt!!!"
"You can't help them! Maybe I can jump over that pit from the roof..."

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING, YOU MISERABLE RABBIT-ROAST???" Daemon blazed. "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM MY INFERNAL WARRIORS!!! YOUR SOUL IS [B]MINE[/B]!!! BOGEYMONS, PHELESMONS -GET HER!!!"

"Antennamon!!!" Suzie cried, still unsure of her partners real name. "HEWP!!!"

A pink light descented from the heavens: it was the light of innosence; the light of truth; and the light of hope. It surrounded Antylamon and Suzie, who was hanging in her long arm. The light filled them....and bursted out!

"BIOMERGE!!! Antylamon/Shuichon evolves to...KERPYMON!!!" [no-one said Kerpymon couldn't be a biomerged mega...;)]

The pink angel banished Bogeymons and Phelesmons back to the lava-pit. Daemon howled in ashtonishment.

"THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING...AN ANGEL-DIGIMON??? AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!" Daemon returned to his underground domain exclaiming a horrible roar.

[I]What...is this...Antennamon...I'm scared....[/I]
[I]Don't be, Shuichon...nothings wrong...we're united now...[/I]

"Hey, Yamaki! Seems like we missed the action! Damn!" Gazimon was very disappointed.
"Oh, boohoo...my life is ruined now for sure..." Yamaki said bored.
"What is that?" Riley asked in amazement. She took out her new, shining red digivice the Sovereign had given her. Yamaki had received a grey one.
"Kerpymon...a mega-level angel digimon! Whoa, that's something!"
"Riley, look! That house is falling to the lava-pit!" Ranamon gasped.

[I]Uh-oh!!! This house is kaboom soon, Antennamon!"[/I]
[I]We have to save Mihiramon and Wizardmon! Don't be frightened![/I]

Kerpymon took the roof off, and found Mihiramon lying unconscious from one of the rooms.

"Where is Wizardmon?" Kerpymon asked.
"T-they got him...the devils...I fought them...and used my catalyst-power on you...I'm too weak...leave me...Save yourselves!!!"

"Nonsence! Your coming with me!" Kerpymon said and lifted the tiger-deva with her arm.

"Now, let's do some hopping! WHAHUUUU!!!!" shouted Kerpymon, since she was half Suzie.

Kerpymon landed far away from the falling house. Then a cloud approached her. It carried two adult humans and two digimon.

"Kerpymon! We're friends!!! Don't...blast us off or anything...we're tamers too! You remember us, little Shuichon?" Riley shouted desperately, not knowing what the angel-digimon would do to them.

"Heh! People! FUN!!!" Kerpymon exclaimed.

[PS. this is Calamaramon, in case somebody is wondering.]

It was mid afternoon. Jeri was sick of the drab savannah scenery. She never wanted to see another open field as long as she lived. And to top it all off, it was blazing hot!
"Uhhhgg. How much further?"
Renamon smiled. "I do believe that is the first time I have ever heard you complain, Jeri."
Jeri looked shocked for a moment, then giggled. "I guess you're right."
Pajiramon was a good bit further ahead than the others. She'd just topped the hill in front of them. "Everyone! Come look at this!" The others ran to meet her. There, stretching as far as the eye could see, was a vast desert.
"The Mammilian Headquarters are just beyond those dunes near the river." Makuramon said. "We should make it there by nightfall.
"And what then? What do we do when we get there?" Jeri asked.
"Yes, we do need some sort of plan." Sinduramon added.
"I have been thinking that as well." Renamon spoke up. "I think it would be best for some of us to create a distraction of some kind, while one of us goes in for Rika."
"Yes, and then we can work on freeing Baihumon." Makurmon added.
"Sounds like a plan to me." Pajiramon smiled.
"I want to be the one to free Rika." Jeri suddenly burst out. The others stared at her. Renamon began to speak.
"Jeri I don't think-"
"I couldn't be of use to you all anywhere on a battle field. Think about it. I am the perfect canidate! If things get hairy, I can always contact you on my digivice."
"She has a point. I believe she is right." Pajiramon said.
"I-I suppose so." Renamon agreed reluctantly.
"It's settled then. We'll make a distraction, and you go after Rika." Sinduramon said. Jeri smiled. She knew she could do it. She had to.

Rika stood still when the scores of beasts approached her growling. [I]Now you're in SERIOUS trouble, girl! Nobody's going to come and save you![/I], she thought.

Suddenly lightnings bursted from where Baihumon was, and all the gleaming eyes turned to look that way. [I]Now's my change![/I], Rika though, and sprinted to a wild run over the furry digimons. She ducked under a growling Garurumon and jumped over a Sheepmon. Suddenly she saw something she last wanted in front of her: the dog-deva Chatsuramon! [I]Oh ****![/I] she thought.
"Jump to my back! I can save you! Trust me!" Chatsuramon said quickly.
"As if! You can jump to your OWN back before i trust YOU!!!" Rika shouted. Suddenly the deva ran towards her and lifted her to his back.
"Let me down!!!"
But then she saw how Chatsuramon toasted a few Doggymons, and she began to doupt...
"Why did you kill your allies??? You're trying to fool me?" she asked when Chatsuramon ran off the camp, several mammal-digimons running after them.
"You can't be THAT thick-headed, tamer! I'm send here by sovereigns!"
"Oh THAT's a relief!!!" she murmured sarcastic.
"Just shut up! I feel that some of my siblings are near here."
"GREAT! How can things get ANY better than THIS??? AAAARRGGGHH!!!" she screamed frustrated.

Eeks, sage, double post! And we need to save this thread! If I'm gonna post this on the Fanfic part of theOtaku.com/Digimon (when we get to v4, that is >_<), I expect to see more stuff!
Now then, story time again...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With a growl, Catsuramon raced into Rika, flipping her onto his back. "I don't normally condone this," he howled as more of the Mammalian masters closed in on them, "but this is one of those wretched special cases!"
"So glad to see you inherited Zhuqiaomon's attitude," Rika snapped. She gripped the Dog deva's metallic blue fur as he raced through the mass. Several claws reached closer than they should have, but Catsuramon took care of them with just as many Howl of the Heavens.
At one point, Catsuramon was forced to leap high above the heads of their opponents. Beneath him, a Grizzmon lunged at him, baring his fangs and aiming to rip Catsuramon's throat out.
"Treasure Spear!" Catsuramon instantly rolled up into the shape of a large, metallic blue mallet and spun incredibly fast. It was all Rika could do to hang on. With a sickening thud, the mallet slammed into Grizzmon's head; the blue bear collapsed, and exploded into data. The others promptly fought to absorb it.
The mallet still spun at its incredible speed, and Rika felt her grasp slipping. She tried to grip harder, but lost her grasp completely and fell to the ground. Her head ached terribly, and she struggled to sit up. Above her, massive amounts of claws and saliva covered fangs gleamed dangerously at her. Something picked her up; feeling its hot breath on her face, the dazed Rika tried to fight back, but the hot breath just got closer.
"No...[i]no[/i]...[i][b]RENAMON!!![/b][/i]"
The Rookie's head snapped up.
"Renamon?"
Her aquamarine eyes glinted brightly. "Rika?...[i]RIKA![/i]"
"Rika? You hear Rika?" Jeri asked.
Renamon ignored her and made a slight motion with her paw. Pajiramon noticed this.
"Stop her!"
Before Renamon could jump through her dimensional rip, Makuramon grabbed her by the tail.
"What is the matter with you!" Renamon screamed. "Let me go--Rika needs me!"
"What's the matter with [i]you[/i]?" Makuramon snapped back. "You're going to spoil our plan!"
"I can do this!" Renamon nearly frothed, beating at Makuramon to let her go.
"Not without us, you don't," the red Sinduramon said; he joined Makuramon in holding Renamon still.
"You BAKAS!" Renamon shrieked. "DIAMOND STORM!"
The energy crystals pelted Sinduramon's armor, shattering. Makuramon dodged, then drew out a Primal Orb. "This is for your own good, Renamon!" He rapped the rabid Rookie on the head, knocking her out.
"What did you do?!" Jeri cried out.
Pajiramon sighed heavily. "I know how much she wants to be with her Tamer, but these are dangerous times. We can't afford to lose any of the D-Reaper champions right now."
"But Rika--"
"Child, we are almost there. Rika is in incredible danger for Renamon to sense her, but, as I already said, we cannot allow Renamon to join her and lose them both to the Mammalian Masters."
"Let us hurry," Sinduramon advised.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rika screamed, long and piercingly. Renamon wasn't here! That meant that she was too far away, maybe hurt, lost, or... It was too much for Rika to bear. With her head aching tremendously, she swiveled around to kick her assailant. He caught her ankle in his jaws and threatened to crunch if she moved again.
"Treasure Spear!"
The jaws tried to press down before being deleted; the worst that happened was Rika's ankle twisting sharply. With a stifled cry of pain, she fell to the ground once again, the data of her assailant floating around her and away. Once again, the others fought to absorb the data, attacking each other to get it.
"Human!" Catsuramon gripped Rika in his mouth (almost getting kicked in the mouth for his pains).
"You dumped me on purpose!" she screamed in his ear.
He growled, leaped on the heads of the Mammalians, using them as stepping stones as he yelled back at Rika.
"I only wish I could!"
"Lemme go!" She swung around to kick with her non-twisted foot again, knocking one of Catsuramon's pride and joy fangs out of his mouth.
"[i]Don't tempt me![/i]" he bellowed, leaping down from the hill the Mammalian Masters were still gathered on. The unhappy pair galloped in the direction of Baihumon's last appearance, not realizing the search party that was looking for them was walking right into the Mammalian Master menagerie.

In the last days of the Encyclopedia, Megchan changed "Treasure Spear? to ?Treasure Mallet.? (Anybody else wanna inflict harm upon TOEI for having Caturamon turn into a Looney Tunes hammer in the first place?)

Say, if and when you put this up on the site, what are you going to do with the cases where some post-ers used different names than others?

Oh, and if anyone doesn?t know, ADR stands for Agent of D-Reaper, and are the Reaper?s funky Things on Strings.

And though the Hagurumon are [i]like[/i] the ones from Adventure, they [i]aren?t[/i] the same ones. The same goes for Machinedramon.

Tally walked the streets of Shinjuku, thinking about the old days. It was too quiet lately. Before, there had always been whatever Yamaki?s latest anti-Digimon project was, and then being Mission Control for the kids in the Digital World, and then the D-Reaper crisis. For the first time in a long time, there was no immediate concern that she needed to be hurriedly working on for the sake of humanity. She had tried sitting on her couch watching television, something simple that she had enjoyed in the pre-Hypnos days but had never had time for during the various crises. But no less than five minutes into her favorite episode of [i]Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy[/i], secretly her favorite show, which only Riley knew about, she found herself stir crazy. Sitting still felt so wrong.

So here she was, at midnight, aimlessly wandering the city. She kept expecting an ADR to pop out from behind every corner, informing her that she was to be deleted. But none ever came. And strangely, that felt so wrong.

Down a particularly dark alley, she saw a glinting green light. She knew that a dark alley in the middle of the night was no place to be, but she had to know what the light was. Perhaps the danger was part of what led her to it, after being used to being in the thick of things for so long. But, no matter what her reasoning, she went.

Somewhere in the Metal Empire, two Hagurumon hovered in front of a control panel, operating machinery with the fine-tune control their master lacked. All was quiet, as it had been as long as the Hagurumon had been there. Being machines, neither the Hagurumon nor their master felt the boredom that would be driving anyone but a machine insane.

All was quiet, until now.

?Sir, my lord, sir! Anomaly detected!? the first Hagurumon said.

?HERE?? Machinedramon demanded. ?ACTIVATE TRACER, AND SEND UNITS TO THE ANOMALY?S POINT OF ENTRY THE MOMENT IT ARRIVES.?

?No sooner said than done, my magnificent metallic master, sir!? the other Hagurumon assured him.

?THOSE HUMANS CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO REMAIN IN OUR WORLD. THEY TAMPER WITH IT, AND CREATED BOTH THE D-REAPER AND THE JUGGERNAUT. THE LONGER THEY ARE ALLOWED TO EXIST, THE CLOSER WE COME TO TOTAL DESTRUCTION.?

?Bingo!? the first Hagurumon said, interrupting Machinedramon?s rantings. ?Master, sir! It?s data-emerging!?

Tally Onodera . She believed she was simply walking into a dark alley. But little did she suspect that her destination did lie in the midst of the Twilight Zone.

When she reached the light, she found that it was a sphere of floating ASCII symbols. She reached to touch a flying green asterisk. And when she did, the world around her vanished, replaced with the symbols, as far as the eye could see.

Then, the symbols vanished, replaced by what looked like layers of circuit boards. Many miles beyond them was the ground. Tally only had a moment to take it in before she began to fall. She screamed until she ran out of breath as she fell endlessly. But end it did. She found herself on a street not much unlike the one she had left. Concrete, buildings, everything a city street had.

Except that it was now broad daylight. And the street was different: After falling miles to hit it, Tally was still alive and unhurt. Also, there was no debris. No broken glass, no strange odors, no garbage. Everything was orderly, and perfectly clean. Far too orderly and clean for a city street. The street intersected with another, but there were no traffic lights, no stop signs, and neither street apparently had a name.

She realized that she was still within a field of ASCII symbols. They formed a dome around her. She started to walk through it, when she realized she couldn?t. The edge was like some kind of barrier. Though she felt nothing there, the harder she pushed against it, the harder something pushed back. And pushing against it revealed something else: her arm was transparent. She looked down at herself, to realise that there wasn?t enough of herself to go around. Like a Polaroid photo, she was in the process of very slowly fading into existence.

That was when it dawned upon her. It was exactly as she?d heard a bio-emergence described. The ASCII symbols were to her what the fog was to a Digimon: Just as particles became proteins that formed a bio-emerging Digimon, data was now forming a digital version of her own body that could exist here: the digital world.She was in a biological field, this world?s answer to digital fields. She imagined a top-secret Digimon organization monitoring her movements. She giggled at the image of a machine Yamaki referring to her as a dangerous Wild One.

?Now, if I can just figure out how I got here,? she said allowed. No one was around to offer an answer.

She walked along, looking for any signs of life. But the city was void of anything moving.

But that changed quickly. Hidden panels in walls opened, and scores of machine Digimon poured into the streets. Having been a fan of the all-too-short-lived [i]Digimon Adventure,[/i] she recognized them as Mekanorimon, Tankmon, and Gardromon on sight. Several of them. There was also the strange gear Digimon that had been seen in one episode, but had never been named.

A second later, she remembered that none of them had ever meant anything good.

A mechanical voice from one of the machines droned, ?Subject identified: Onodera, Tally. Proceed to delete subject.?

?Compliance,? the other machines droned, raising various weapons. Tally, who had began running the moment she?d heard the word ?delete,? dodged back and forth crazily as bullets and beams of energy blazed struck around her.

She turned a corner, looking behind her as she ran. It was a mistake. Had she been watching where she was running to instead of what she was running from, she might have noticed that around the corner was a dead end. She saw it, but too late. The machine Digimon were blocking the way.

Tally knew there was nowhere for her to go. [i]I can?t believe I?m going to die like someone in a cheesy sci-fi movie.[/i] Strangely unafraid, she closed her eyes and waited for the end. She wondered if, given the explosive firepower of her executioners, she would even feel it.

A voice spoke. Not the droning computer voices of the machines. This voice was deep and sinister. ?Who out there is worthy of me?? it asked. Tally opened her eyes.

A black dragon dropped into her sight, speeding for the machine Digimon. They tried to fire, but the dragon was too fast. ?Crimson Claw!? it shouted. Its claws left red streaks in their wake. Almost negligently, the dragon tore through several of the machine Digimon, deleting them immediately. The dragon turned on a dime, came back, and touched down to stand beside Tally, and stared down the machines. Tally tried to get away, but there was nowhere to get away to.

The dragon?s four eyes glowed red. The machine Digimon stopped the instant they saw the eyes. ?You will not delete anyone,? the dragon said. ?You will return to wherever you came from.?

?Compliance,? the machine Digimon droned in unison, and left as quickly as they had come. The dragon?s eyes stopped glowing as it turned to Tally. ?Come, we must go. There will be more soon. I am only a Champion. When the Megadramon and Gigadramon arrive, we will meet a most unpleasant fate if we are still here.?

?But you?re... you?re...? Tally stammered. She recognized the dragon from [i]Digimon Adventure[/i]. One of the dragons from Myotismon?s castle. Devidramon were virus Demon Dragons, not exactly the friendliest of Digimon.

?I have been sent to meet you here,? the Devidramon said. ?Before you can see your home again, you have an important task, vital to the future of this world.?

?You can?t be serious,? Tally said. ?Some giant demon dragon needs me to save the world? You?d think you?d be more inclined to take it over or something.?

?Do not presume to judge my character by my trading card statistics,? the Devidramon said, sounding slightly offended. ?I thought by now, your kind would have advanced beyond judging by the way someone was born, or in my case, evolved.?

?We?re not quite there yet, even among our own people,? Tally said. ?Forgive me. Just who are you, and what is this task??

?I am the one chosen to be your partner. Your task is the one given to all those who are selected to carry this.?

With that, a glowing object appeared above Tally. She reached for it instinctively. When the light faded, Tally recognized the object as a digivice.

All will be answered when I finally get a chance to update, my Devidramon. :p ;) ...teh heh, so much for trying to sound like an old, wise IDG.
And nice touch on Tally. Might as well bring in the whole Monster Maker team while we're at it...mu haw haw haw. If we work hard enough at this...there could be two humans for every deva...j/k!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the D-Reaper events, Hypnos was no longer operational in its original form--tracking wild ones. However, Yamaki had kindly offered the Monster Makers the resources for as long as they would ever need them. When asked why, he reiterated what he had said during the epic battle: "To do something right for a change." Some recall him adding a statement that if it would bring the children back their Digimon...
"Dolphin", as his closest friends liked to call him, ran his hand through his copper hair--what was left of it. He was working furiously on a program, without as much success as he'd like to admit to. [i]So help me if I let Shibumi show me up again,[/i] he playfully whined to himself. [i]Or Daisy, for that matter.[/i]
Even Curly had beat him to the punch as far as the D-Reaper went, and he felt he had put more research in than he had ever wanted to.
The Irishman groaned, and took a moment to rub his aching eyes. To one side of the desk, there was a photograph--his favorite one--of him and his little girl Alice. [i]OK, so there[/i] are [i]some things I pulled off before the others...but I would never want to admit to it...[/i] Even before the D-Reaper had come, he had tried to find a connection between Digimon and humans--catching Alice and her friend Dobermon up in the mess and going too far. Alice had never been the same after losing Dobermon. Oh sure, she was still as dark and moody as ever, but now, it seemed as if she had a legitimate reason for doing so.
"This time I'm sure I'm doing something right," Dolphin murmured.
"Hey Dol, ol' buddy," Shibumi chuckled as he burst into Dolphin's office. Dolphin quickly saved his progress and hid it from view, but Shibumi noticed. "Whatcha working on?"
"Ah...nothing," Dolphin answered quickly.
"Doesn't look like nothing to me, c'mon."
"What's going on?" Babble asked, walking into the room, followed by Daisy, Curly, and Tao.
"What's everyone doing here?" Dolphin stammered.
"What's with all the questions?" Tao grinned, his eyes twinkling from behind his glasses.
"Look, Janyu," Dolphin remarked, "I'm being serious here."
"You're being awfully secretive," Curly smiled, brushing her long brown hair back. "Why?"
"I'm just working on something--"
"--and you don't want anyone else jumping in and finishing it for you, is that it?" Babble laughed heartily. "Yep, that's our Dolphin."
Dolphin groaned again and leaned on one arm, smiling back at everyone. "OK, OK, I give. Yes, I'm working on something secretive and yes, I'd appreciate if you let [i]me[/i] finish it..." This last part was directed at Shibumi, as Dolphin slapped his hand away from the keyboard.
"Whaaat?" Shibumi pretended innocence in his child-like manner. Dolphin promptly ejected his program's main disk and tucked into his pocket.
"Done for the night?" Daisy inquired.
"Yeah, I need to start packing up and heading back home," Dolphin replied. "We've been in Japan for some time now."
"Eh," Babble smiled, rubbing his bald head. "I've always wanted an excuse for a vacation. 'Sides, as soon as we all go back, you just know that we're either gonna be celebrities or much sought after programmers, what with all the communication taking the pounding it has."
"Not [i]celebrities![/i]" Shibumi wailed playfully. "I couldn't take that!"
"Wait, before you go," Babble said, motioning Dolphin to a stop, "I want to show you something."
He popped his laptop open and stuck a silvery disk into the disk drive. As the machine whirred, he explained. "Ever wonder what it'd be like to have your own Digimon? I mean, think about it, we [i]did[/i] make them, right? I know I had my favorites. I'm sure you all did, too."
"Are you suggesting that we become Tamers?" Curly asked. "It seems rather odd, almost redundant."
"She has a point, Babble," Tao said. "We've already seen that the Digimon don't act as we programmed them--my son's Terriermon could testify to that."
Shibumi covered up a cough.
"Plus the fact that, even if we could, not only is it pointless for us to have Digimon, we couldn't even interact with them," Dolphin said. "There is no way for the Digimon to come here anymore."
"When did you all become such downers?" Babble said, peering quizzically at the others over his shades. "We've done a lot more than most people could even dream about."
"Babble's got a point," Shibumi spoke up. "I'd be intrigued to see what Digimon I got."
"Oh, for the love of..." Daisy's eyes glittered like ice. "This is rather ridiculous."
"Daisy!" Shibumi rebuked her with a lop sided grin, "don't tell me you don't like you know who anymore!"
Daisy blushed; behind her, Babble burst into a great laugh. "Oh, is [i]that[/i] what's bothering you?"
"Ya know, Daisy, it really isn't healthy for you to like such an evil guy," Dolphin said, giving her a nudge in the ribs.
"You know women--always going for the longevity bit," Shibumi giggled; Daisy promptly slapped him in the back of his head. "[i]Whaaaat[/i]?"
"Bats just happen to be fascinating, that's all!" Daisy snapped.
"Weeeeeell," Babble smiled, "I think we should give you a little more something like your name. Flower power and all that." Daisy quickly retaliated by slapping him in the back of his bald head.
"Nothing wrong with Floramon!" Dolphin yelped, crawling beneath his desk before Daisy could reach him.
"Fine, then how about you!" she yelled down to him. "Ever since your trip to SeaWorld, you talked about nothing but dolphins! You hovered for days over me while I designed Dolphmon's wire frame. I think it's only fair that you get Dolphmon!"
"'K," Dolphin squeaked in reply. "Can I get out from under my desk now...safely?"
"And you, Tao?" Shibumi asked.
"Well, both my kids had rabbit dogs of some sort...I wouldn't mind joining them, I guess, but the closest thing I can think of is...Elecmon."
"Shocking," Shibumi giggled; he ducked before Daisy made contact, leaving poor Tao with a red cheek mark.
"My suggestion will blow you away, then," Curly smiled. Daisy sighed in defeat and leaned on Curly.
"Hey, how come you hug her and slap us?" Tao complained.
Daisy ignored him. "What's yours, Curly?"
"Sethmon."
"That's an odd one," Babble murmured.
"Watch it or you'll be [i]my[/i] first victim," Curly warned him.
"Now how about Mr. Inquisitive himself," Shibumi asked, "the one we have to blame for this slapfest?"
Babble grinned widely. "I actually prefer the dinosaurs, myself. Kinda where we got our idea in the first place, doncha think? Anyways, as much as I like the big muscle ones that stomp about, I also like--"
"Oh no, I remember this one! One of the most recent ones," Daisy said. "It took me forever to understand what you wanted."
"Yeah, well, you did good, girl. Dinohumon's definitely my favorite." He turned on Shibumi. "Last--"
"--but most certainly not least," Shibumi added. "Well, you know how I'm a strange type."
"DUH!" the others chimed together.
Shibumi just laughed. "All right, all right, heh. Yes, a strange one. Well, I prefer the strange Digimon as well."
"Don't tell me--the darned doubles," Tao griped.
"Lopmon had been a wonderful experiment, but after that, we just couldn't think of reasons of why certain ones looked like each other." Daisy commented. "And we had to have those extras, so the games wouldn't get too repetitive with the same Digimon over and over again."
"Yes, but don't you think they were anyway. Surely the children have felt cheated at some point?" Curly added.
"Ladies, ladies," Shibumi giggled, "we don't need to go into a theory fest now. Thing is, I always had an affinity toward one of the 'darned doubles'. Daisy, remember that day you were running out of coloring ideas--"
"--and I totally went wild on the Gabumon twin? Yeah, what about...don't tell me..."
"You guessed it--Psychemon!"
"That figures," Babble teased.
"Oh my gosh, I got to go!" Dolphin yelled suddenly.
"Oh, sorry man, I didn't mean to keep you," Babble apologized, typing data into his program. "Get on with you."
As Dolphin ran out of the room, Curly turned to Daisy. "Wouldn't it be nice, though?"
"About the Digimon? Hmm, I've never really thought about that..."
Behind them, Shibumi grinned.
"HENRY!"
He nearly hit the roof when he heard Terriermon scream. He had never heard Terriermon sound so terrified.
"What? What? What is it?" Henry hollered as he ran toward the large room where Terriermon and Okuwamon were.
"Henry, look!" Terriermon pointed a black claw toward the other side of the room. A Kunemon lay curled up.
"Terriermon, you scared the living daylights out of me to tell me you're afraid of BUGS?!?"
"Henry, don't be so stupid!" Terriermon slapped his paws over his mouth and bowed his head. "Sorry, Henry, I didn't mean that."
"Let's hope not. Now, what's the problem with the--WHAT'S GOING ON?!"
Henry had turned to look at the Kunemon again, but in its place, a Minomon now rested. It rubbed sleep from its beady eyes and peered at Henry, somewhat perturbed.
"That's--that's Okuwamon!" Terriermon shrieked.
"WHAT?!"
"I know, I know--one moment, I'm sitting here, talking to Okuwamon, and scratching this really strange itch in my ear--" he pointed to his left ear, "--then next thing I know, he's Kuwagamon. He turned into Kunemon after I called you." Terriermon reached up to scratch his ear again, and Minomon shivered as it [i]splotched[/i] and turned into a Pabumon.
Henry grew wide eyed. "Oh no...[i]Terriermon, get to the other side of the room--NOW![/i]"
Scared, Terriermon obeyed, and Henry grabbed Pabumon and shoved him into the adjoining hallway before Terriermon reached to scratch again.
"Terriermon, you've got to stop scratching!"
"Why?"
"[i]Because you're dedigivolving Okuwamon, that's why![/i]"
"But I can't help it!"
"Well, you're going to have to!"
"But Henry--!"
"No buts, Terriermon! And I think, for everyone's safety, you need to stay in here until further notice."
"But, Henry...moumentai?"
Henry shook his head. "Not this time, buddy. I'm really sorry, but until we figure out what's going on, you're going to have to stay in solitary confinement. We can't risk you dedigivolving anyone when we need to stay strong."
"...Henry..."
"I'll...I'll be back, Terriermon, I promise. I won't make you do this alone."
"Thanks." The small bunny slumped dejectedly against the far wall, sadly watching Henry walk away.
As the door shut behind him, Henry picked up Pabumon and raced to find the lead Plesiomon. And that thought from before came back. [i]Oh Dad, what have you done to Terriermon?[/i]

Te hee! The Digiworld is getting crowded if we keep making Tamers out of everyone...;)

BTW, Ginny, are you going to edit the sum-up you posted on the fifth page? Just curious, you don't HAVE to do it if you don't wanna; it would just ease things...

Kerpymon divided back to Antylamon and Suzie. The little girl grabbed her partners enormous paw and looked at where the house had been a few minutes ago.

"Wiza'dmon...He's gone to bye-bye-land, hasn't he, Antennamon?" she asked.
"Yes, Suzie, he's gone now. But we must be brave, and carry on. We musn't let ourselves get sad," Antylamon explained.

Yamaki and Riley watched the scene from a respective distant.
"Aren't they cute, Yamaki? That's real friendship..." Riley sighed.
"Yeah, sure...Cuddly, must say..." he acted cool.
Riley took his hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek, making him blush.

Ranamon and Gazimon were nursing the injured Mihiramon.
"Argh, leave me alone! I'm lost!" the deva groaned.
"No, we won't. You're just fine, if you'd stop whining like a lowsy Patamon!" Ranamon snapped.
"You don't understand! My powers are drained...I don't have catalyst powers anymore! I'm afraid that...the certain somebody has them!"
"Who?" Gazimon asked.

Suddenly the lava-pit bursted again. The sky went cloudy and dark. Something was going on...Something EVIL!
A fireball shot out from the pit and made a big curve on the sky, landing in front of Antylamon and Suzie.

"Aaaghhh!!! I'm burning!!! Go away from me! I...can't...control...my...self..."

"W-wiza'dmon?" Suzie whispered.

"NO! I'm FlaWizardmon now!!! Much stronger than the old weakling! I'm a magical phoenix, rebirth from the flames of ArchDaemon's inferno!!!"

ArchDaemon rose from the pit, eyes burning with eternal hatred.
"I HAVE THE POWER OF THE SOVEREIGNS NOW!!! NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW!!!"

"Oh, ya think, you big fireball!" a chirpy voice said suddenly. "You've taken just a piece of it, and you've used almost all of it already! Not feeling so powerful anymore?" Kumbhiramon grinned.

"Antennamon, hewp!" Suzie cried.
"Stay with Yamaki and Riley!" the rabbit-deva shouted, as she bounced high in the air.

"Yamaki, we must do something!" Riley screamed, hugging the scared Suzie. "We're tamers too now!"
"But...what can we do...?" Yamaki was chicken-sh*t in front of the mighty ArchDaemon.
"Fine! If your not doing a squat, then we will handle this with Ranamon!"

"I'm ready, my tamer!" the water-nymph digimon shouted. Kumbhiramon released his power to Riley's red digivice.

"Ranamon, matrix digivolution to...Calamaramon!!!"

The half woman, half squid digimon faced the possessed FlaWizardmon.

Gazimon looked at Yamaki.
"Me too! I want to beat the crap outta that overgrown cnadlehead!" he hissed.
"Well go ahead, if you want to!" Yamaki said. He ahdn't quite learned what it meant to be a tamer.
"Umm...can you help me, Yamaki?"
"How? You're going to digivolve to a lowsy champion, and face that hyper-super-mega digimon then? Your out of your mind!"
"Oh...I guess I'll pass then..."

Kumbhiramon hopped to the lying tiger-deva.
"Yo bro! Are you going to get up and help us? Or are you staying here and mourn your weakness, is that it, huh? Feeling...coward?" Mihiramon's eyes flashed.
"NEVER!"
The two devas dashed to face the horrid villain side by side.

I just want you all to know that, now that theOtaku is updatable again, I've been able to upload stuff again. Later tonight, I expect to have several chapters from Tamers V2 up; I also want you guys to keep writing--this is GOOD STUFF!!!! (And notice how I left the Monster Maker team bit open ended--it could go either way, doesn't matter to me!)

Also, to any of our esteemed Mods: is there a way to sticky this thread so I won't have to keep searching for it all the time? Please?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]
Also, to any of our esteemed Mods: is there a way to sticky this thread so I won't have to keep searching for it all the time? Please? [/B][/QUOTE]

:nervous:
Eh, Ginny...isn't that a bit too risky to ask? Afterall, our beloved mods moved this thread,and you brought it back...well, behind their backs, and now your asking them to STICKY this? I think we should be happy with what we have here...right?

But of course, if Cera, D_M or Shyguy WANTS to please their digi-herd (;)), they will sticky this, and we all would be very happy!:D

Man, if I was still a Mod...ah well.
And technically, it wasn't behind their backs--they had no power to move what wasn't in their jurisdiction. I figured begging TN to help would cover all the bases.

Also, in case you guys want to check it out, I've have started to put Tamers V2 up on the site.
[url]http://www.theotaku.com/digimon/fanstories/T2.shtml[/url]