OtakuBoards

Tamers: v2

Sara

I have returned! MUA-HA-HA-HA! Unfortunately, I was doing this really fast and not on enough sleep, so this is by FAR not my best work.

Anyway, a few things to know (I'm the only one who has to do ANs before posting.) This is part of the other dimension thing. Picks up where the last part left off. I'm calling Antylamon by the Japanese name because after starting to type Antiramon and going back to change it to Antylamon over and over and over, I just said 'what the heck' and used Antiramon 'cause it's what I'm used to. So, if you didn't already know, remember: Antiramon=Antylamon. And Crystal Fire doesn't do here what it did in the show for a good reason: [url=http://store3.yimg.com/I/getcollecting_1704_21368013]This[/url] is the Fire Crystal card. When Rika said "Crystal Fire, activate," the card she used was nothing like that. It looked more like some kind of chip. And the effect it had was later done [i]without[/i] any card. Amidst the confusion, I get to make my own description for the [i]actual[/i] Fire Crystal card. If you can't buy that, then I take the "It's another dimension" defense, and one of the myriad differences is that Crystal Fire is called Fire Crystal and does something totally different.
=====
?Spiral Twister!?

?Kahuna Waves!?

?Ice Prism!?

Biyomon?s, MarineAngemon?s, and Penguinmon?s attacks did nothing at all to the green brutes, who had begun the assault the moment they?d spotted the Digimon. Back at the Makino home, Ryo noted one more difference between this world and his own. This MarineAngemon was no stronger against ADRs than anyone else was. That could be a serious problem.

?Where?s Renamon?? MarineAngemon said. ?If you could just digivolve...?

?We could get our butts kicked anyway,? Biyomon said. ?You?re a Mega and you can?t hurt one. You think we could do better as Champions or Ultimates? I say we should just get Pururumon out of here.?

?Why, so they can follow us back and trash the place?? Penguinmon said. ?No, we?ve got to find their achilles heel, and fast.?

One of the D-Hulks leapt into the air and backhanded all three Digimon to the ground. The other D-Hulks began stomping toward them.

?Ice Prism!? Penguinmon shouted. Rainbow-colored light shone on the ground in front of one of the D-Hulks, causing it to slip.

?Kahuna Waves!? MarineAngemon tried to encase the D-Hulk in a bubble, but it easily broke free. ?Kahuna Waves!? He fired a barrage of smaller bubbles, and the D-Hulk began drawing back. One of the others swatted MarineAngemon from behind, knocking him to the ground. The bubbles popped, including the one holding Pururumon.

Pururumon was caught off-guard by the loss of the bubble that had held him, and dropped into one of the D-Hulks? path. The D-Hulk reached for him... but Pururumon was caught by a gentle three-fingered hand covered with yellow fur. Renamon flipped past the D-Hulks to carry the Baby Digimon out of the line of fire. ?You,? Renamon said. ?Stay.?

?Did you...? Penguinmon shouted down to her.

?Yeah,? Renamon answered. ?The Control Spire?s taken care of. Now, if those dear humans of ours would just get over here and slash some cards...? A D-Hulk swung at her, but she flipped out of the way, into the air, and dropped a Diamond Storm on it. It had no discernible effect.

?They must be in some kind of trouble,? Biyomon said. ?They should be here by now.?

Yuggoth pistols, though designed to kill Digimon, were just as dangerous to humans. The Tamers remained still before the agents whose guns were trained on them. Yamaki stepped forward. ?We?ve never gotten this many at once,? Yamaki said. ?Quite an accomplishment.?

Shaochung growled at Yamaki?s gloating. When she saw him, all she could think about was Henry, and it felt almost as if Yamaki was gloating about her little brother?s fate. But she forced down her rage, because to see Yamaki die for what he?d done, she and the others would have to get out of this first. [i]Think of something...[/i]

?Ooh, scawy,? Shaochung sang in the extra-special ?innocent? voice usually reserved for her father as she walked towards Yamaki, her hands still in the air. ?You?we not going to huwt us, awe you?? she laughed.

?What are you up to?? Yamaki said, pointing his weapon at her chest.

?Who, us?? she said, walking around Yamaki, getting between him and the agent next to him.

?Ma?am, you?re going to have to...? the second agent said, but Shaochung didn?t give him the chance to finish. She dropped suddenly. Before Yamaki and the other agent could train their guns on her carefully enough to not hit each other if they fired, she swept Yamaki?s foot out from under him with her leg, grabbed his gun, and pointed it at his head, quickly moving to stand behind him so none of the other agents could shoot her.

?Dwop ?em,? Shaochung said. ?Do it now, ow he dies.?

?If you kill him,? the second agent said, ?you?ll be dead before he hits the ground.?

?Let us go, and nobody has to die.?

?Nanashi, shoot her...? Yamaki was saying, but Shaochung backfisted him over the mouth and told him to shut up.

The second agent shook his head. ?Sorry, sir. I do that, her finger jerks...?

?I am in charge here, Agent Nanashi. I. Said. Fire.?

?I say drop the weapons.? A male voice, from above them.

The agents looked up to see a house-sized rabbit. A house-sized rabbit with axes for hands. The axes were poised to slice all of the agents apart with one hand. The agents cringed, but were afraid to run. Yamaki snarled.

?Let my friends go,? Antylamon said. This was a virus Antylamon, male, with a diamond logo in place of a Sanskrit symbol.

?I?ll never...? Yamaki began.

?I?m an Ultimate. You can?t kill me before I can kill you.? [i]And if you?ve hurt Shaochung in any way, I [u]will[/u] kill you,[/i] the rabbit Deva didn?t add.

Yamaki snarled again. ?Fine. The D-Hulks will deal with you all soon enough. You Digimon-loving madmen will...?

?Um, sir, I think we should be going,? Nanashi said.

Yamaki snarled yet again, and led his agents away. Shaochung handed the Yuggoth pistol to Kenta.

?Good to see you, Antylamon,? Kenta said. ?Let?s get over to the other Digimon. And let?s hope Renamon?s got the control spire taken care of.?

Antylamon nodded, transformed his hands to normal, and picked up the group of humans, covering the distance in a few astounding leaps. He placed them on the ground at a safe distance and ran into the fray, where the D-Hulks were swatting at the Digimon as if they were faced with nothing but annoying flies. He picked the nearest D-Hulk and swung with both axe-hands to sever its head. The axes closed in... and bounced off with a [i]thap[/i] as if the D-Hulk was made of super-hard rubber. The D-Hulk swung, taking Antylamon in the stomach and flinging him several yards.

Kenta tried the Yuggoth pistol against the D-Hulk. He fired blast after blast, but the creature wasn?t harmed. Kenta wasn?t surprised. It was designed to work against Digimon, not D-Hulks. If at all possible, Yamaki would make his weapons so that they werent harmful to his [i]other[/i] weapons... lest an enemy be able to use do things like use stolen Yuggoths against him. [i]Back to the drawing board.[/i] He holstered the Yuggoth in his pocket.

Rika felt a swish of air next to her, and did a double take as Renamon snuck up on her yet again. Renamon handed Pururumon to her, told him to behave, and ran back to the fight so fast she became a yellow blur.

?What?s say we help them, guys?? Rika said.

All but Kenta and Shaochung slashed their evolution plug-in cards. ?Digi-Modify! Digivolution, activate!?

?Penguinmon digivolve to... Pteramon!?
?Biyomon digivolve to... Birdramon!?
?Renamon digivolve to... Kyubimon!?

?Fox-tail Inferno!? The living fireballs made trails of magic flame around the D-Hulk attacking Antylamon before closing in and exploding against its head. The D-Hulk barely hesitated.

?All together!? Antiramon shouted. ?Arm Bomber!? Antiramon slammed his hands against the ground, and small bombs flew from the tiny slots on his sides, formed a cluster, and hammered the D-Hulk in the centerof the chest.

?Fox-Tail Inferno!? Kyubimon aimed for the same spot that Antiramon had struck.

?Sidewinder!? When Pteramon nailed the same spot with six missiles, the D-Hulk started to reel backwards. The other two came in to pick up the slack. MarineAngemon, Pteramon, and Birdramon floated high above the D-Hulk?s range, while Antiramon and Kyubimon jumped backward. The D-Hulk closest to them followed, leaping between them and punching with both fists. Antiramon and Kyubimon were sent tumbling.

?Digi-Modify! SkullSatamon, activate!? Shaochung slashed the card of the speedy demon Digimon, and Antiramon moved so quickly he seemed to disappear. One ax-hand transformed into a crooked staff with a sphere on the end. The D-Hulk swung, but Antiramon drew back just enough to let the clumsy punch come within an inch of him, and grabbed the arm with his other hand, which he had transformed to its normal state. Antiramon tagged the D-Hulk with the staff hand, and with an explosion of yellow light, the D-Hulk went flying. Antiramon followed up with two quick kicks to the head.

MarineAngemon was fighting a losing battle with one of the D-Hulks. It was largely ignoring him as it went after Pteramon. [i]Desperate times...[/i] Kenta thought. ?Digi-Modify! Goliath, activate!? The now-titanic MarineAngemon was too large and heavy for his flight power to sustain, and sank to the ground. But his power was increased tenfold, and a spray of bubbles completely ripped one of the D-Hulks apart, causing it to collapse into a puddle of orange-red goo. ?Eew,? Kenta commented. ?Well, they?re tough, but not invincible.? The two remaining D-Hulks were headed for the immobile MarineAngemon, but Kenta slashed an Alias card. The giant MarineAngemon easily broke apart when the D-Hulks hit it, but the true MarineAngemon, now normal-sized, was safe and back in the sky, though too drained to attack. The Goliath card was a last-ditch weapon, not to be used wantonly.

?Shall we?? Pteramon said. ?Awk!?

?Digi-Modify! Mothmon, activate!? Kai shouted. A gatling gun was added to Pteramon?s arsenal. He opened fire on one of the two remaining D-Hulks with his missiles and the new weapon.

?Digi-Modify! Lightspeed Arrow, activate!? Rika slashed the card, and Kyubimon?s tail flames launched arrows at the same D-Hulk.

?Digi-Modify! Giga Claws, activate!? Ayaka shouted. Birdramon?s talons formed into the hollow, metal, three-clawed hands that Megadramon, Gigadramon, MetalTyrannomon, and many other machine Digimon sported. As with all of them, it launched missiles. The D-Hulk was hammered by the explosives.

The other Tamers focused on it.?Digi-Modify! Fire Crystal, activate!? Kenta said. ?Just one shot, MarineAngemon, just one shot.?

MarineAngemon managed a Kahuna Wave at the second D-Hulk. When the small heart-bubble struck, the charging D-Hulk became the center of a raging inferno.

?Primal Orb!? A sphere flew into the flames, struck the D-Hulk, and flew back to Makuramon. The Tamers and Digimon looked to see him and Caturamon approaching. ?Sorry we?re late. [i]Someone[/i] wouldn?t get a move on.?

Caturamon resisted the urge to say something back, and hit the D-Hulk with a Howl of the Heavens. It began to falter, and the gelatinous slime began to ooze ffrom its wounds. But it kept going. ?We?re not out of this yet!?

Kai picked out a Seed of Swiftness card so Pteramon could strike again in a hurry, but the card didn?t stay a Seed of Swiftness card. He had only glanced away for an instant, but he was now holding a Blue Card. ?Oh, yeah!? He slashed it through his digivice. ?We?re about to be. Digi-Modify! Matrix digivolution, activate!?

?Awk! Pteramon digivolve to... Karatenmon!?

?Radical,? Kai said proudly.

Ayaka read from her digivice. ?Karatenmon?s a virus-type wizard Digimon. His attacks are called Ballistic Feather and Crow Swords. Too bad his voice didn?t change with his powers.?

Karatenmon let out a high-pitched squawk just to irritate Ayaka, and then took aim at the D-Hulk. ?Ballistic Feathers!? Feathers fell from his wings, ignited, and spun, twisted, and corkscrewed their way to the D-Hulk, blowing it apart! ?Yee-ha!? Karatenmon crowed.

A torrent of the D-sludge sprayed over Karatenmon. ?Yich!?

Ayaka laughed at the poor bird?s plight. ?Hey, Kai, can I see that card??

Kai held out the card, only to find that it had gone back to normal.

?Too bad,? Kenta said. ?But there?s just one D-Hulk to go. Let?s finish this and get back home before Yamaki recovers his nerve.?

?That sounds good,? Kyubimon said. ?Dragon Wheel!?

?Ballistic Feathers!?

?Meteor Wing!?

?Arm Bomber!?

?Howl of the Heavens!?

?Primal Orb!?

And so gooified the last D-Hulk.

?Time to go before our MIB friends get back,? Kenta said. ?Makuramon, use your...?

?I?m not part of your team, Kitagawa. We came on our own. I answer to no [i]human.[/i]?

?Makuwamon, please,? Shaochung said. ?We?we on the same side hewe. We?ve got to get back to the van quickly ow...?

?Hey, I didn?t say I wouldn?t. Just didn?t want you to think you could boss us around. Primal Orb!? He tossed his pearl into the air and formed a bubble for them to travel in.

?I sweaw, once we get back I?m going to stwangle you...?

?I?ll help,? Caturamon said.

?Digi-Modify!? the Tamers, except for Kenta and Shaochung, exclaimed. ?Downgrade, activate!?

For stealthier traveling, the Digimon always traveled at Rookie or below, except for the already-tiny MarineAngemon. People tended to notice gigantic flaming birds and house-sized rabbits. And so, the Digimon de-digivolved, and the whole team climbed into Makuramon?s transport bubble and flew back towards the van, once Kenta told him where it was.

?How?s Antiramon avoid detection, anyway?? Kai said. ?I mean, the dude can barely walk without having to duck telephone wires.?

?I don?t know,? Shaochung said. ?I can?t tell you how many times I?ve just felt the wind and whoosh, thewe he was.?

?I know that feeling,? Rika said. Renamon grinned proudly.

?And he always leaves the same way. I don?t know whewe he goes or how he manages on the outside, but he does.? They looked back to the hill where they had faced the D-Hulks. Sure enough, Antiramon wasn?t there. ?Until next time, Antiwamon.?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the main building in the Heavenly city, Jeri, Lucemon, and the Angel digimon stood looking at a cloud, hovering over a golden emblem on the floor. In it, they saw Metamormon and what he had done to the group of tamers.
"What in the digi-world happened to them?!" Jeri exclaimed as she peered at her now aged friends.
"They're in a place known as the mold. A digimon called Metamormon has taken over there. The mold is a place similar to a dream world. In it, dreams can come to pass. It doesn't come without a price though. The Mold feeds off your friends' youth in order to sustain itself." Seraphimon explained.
"The one you call Kenta seperated himself from the rest of the group and found his way into the Mold. At that point, he had discovered a medalion that kept him young. So, he was able to rule there. Your friends Henry and Tally, along with thier partners tried to follow Kenta, but he enslaved them, and without the medalion, they became old very rapidly. Now the others have joined. They too are aging. Metamormon betrayed Kenta. He may be brainwashed. You must stop him, and get him out of there." Ophanimon concluded.
"Me? What can I do? I'll only get older as well." Jeri said.
"We have a special medalion for you as well, child." Magnadramon replied. "With it, you will be able to travel within the mold. Lucemon will also be able to use his abilities to the fullest extent." Goldramon added.
"Okay then." Jeri said confidently. "Let's go save our friends!"
"Right behind you, Jeri!" Lucemon chimed.
"I will open a link for you to get there." Seraphimon said.
"You can do that?"
"Of course, child. I'm not the most powerful Angel digimon for nothing, you know."
Jeri smiled. "I'm ready."
"So be it!" With that, Seraphimon waved his hand over the symbol in the floor. It opened to reveal open sky. Jeri could bearly see the ground.
"The Mold is directly below. Here are your medalions. Be careful, and good luck." Seraphimon spoke boldly.
"Thank you for everything!" Jeri said, as she waved goodbye. Just as Lucemon was about to fly down, the door burst open to the great room. Angie was flying full pace towards them.
"Wait!" She said. "I want to help!"
"Out of the question." Goldramon snapped. "You've never even been outside the City!"
"But I know I can help! Please, let me go with them." Angie pleaded.
"Young lady, I..." Seraphimon help up a hand to cut Goldramon off.
"Let her go, Goldramon. She's one of our best support angels. She needs the experience." He said in a grandfather-like voice.
"I...oh, very well." Goldramon finally gave in. Ophanimon handed Angie a medalion, and bid her luck, and Jeri and the two angels descended through the gate.
"No way we can lose with two angels on our side!" Jeri smiled.
Far below, Metamormon could sense the approaching greatness of the angels.
"So, old Seraphimon sends Angles out to get me? Heh heheh, we'll just have to see about this."

Tanemon trudged through the snow once more. It stopped hailing, and atleast now he had a piece of fur wrapped around him by his J-Mojyamon benefactors. The two old digimon had insisted on coming with him to wherever he was going, but Tanemon had discouraged them. For one, even he didn't know what he was going to do, and second, if he ran into danger, he didn't want the kind couple to go with him.
[I]I must remember to reward these two once I return to my true form again.[/I]the former Ebonwumon, Sovereign of the North, sighed. [I]Whenever that may be.[/I]
The Ultimate Digimental was lost, where Tanemon didn't know. The In-Training's eyes filled again, but the tears didn't fall. Perhaps if everyone hoped, their world would still have a chance.
[I]Why couldn't more creatures be like the J-Mojyamon couple, giving help and not expecting anything in return?[/I] Even Tanemon was surprised by his own thoughts. These never occurred to him when he was Ebonwumon.
As the little digimon kept walking, he became aware of some presence. He narrowed his eyes and looked around. There were footsteps. A large digimon burst out of the snow.
"What are you, sapling?" asked the Frigimon, dusting snow off his round form. "We never saw a vegetation digimon up north."
At once, Tanemon's sovereigness gushed up. His eyes narrowed. "For your information, snow bear, I am Sovereign, Ebonwumon, at least, I was...."
The Frigimon first began to smile and not take this seriously, but then his smile faded and a strange look came over his eyes. Tanemon broke off and gulped.
At once, the snow bear scooped him up and plunged down into the snow from where he appeared.
"Darkside Attack!"
"Giga Byte Wing!"
Megadramon and Gigadramon's missiles spiraled right to Magnadramon's flank. The angel dragon flipped and the missiles whistled off to the distance.
"Dragon Fire!"
A blast of the sun's own flame struck the two evil dragons, considerably weakening them. Magnadramon then proceeded to knock them out of the air.
Megadramon and Gigadramon crashed into their concrete road. Bits of metal rained down from damages buildings, striking them wherever possible.

"Dragon Fire!" Flame scorched downwards, obliterating Megadramon's cannon launchers. The dragon roared in pain and wrath. Gigadramon weakly gathered himself, but once more fire pushed him down. He felt his body breakup, gray, shining particles rained out of him slowly and then he dissolved into ash colored data.
"Join your brother, Megadramon." roared Magnadramon and the angel dragon breathed.
Masahiko shook violently.
Gatomon replied.
said BlackGatomon.
Magnadramon looked at the shining beam rapidly approaching. I waited to join it.
said Gatomon.
Gatomon was so against her sister.

And so the dragon joined the data stream and was pulled in.

Magnadramon escaped light and fell on to coldness. It woke to see pale light and several digimon staring.
"That's rude, stop staring!" But a comment like this from a powerful mega dragon only caused the digimon to stare more.
Magnadramon tried something different. "So, nice snow, what is this place?"
Gatomon shook her head. Masahiko giggled.
They were in a large snowy clearing. Frigimon, Mojyamon and Penguimon were gathered around. Behind them, tower like columns of ice rose, marking the gateway to a huge snow mountain fortress.
In front of the fortress stood an IceDevimon. "The Blizzard Masters' tribe bids you welcome." The Digimon held a tiny plant, not usually found in snow. A Tanemon.
So, how is this? Tanemon was so long forgotten.
I couldn't think of better names for Icedevimon's tribe. If anyone can think of something good, let me kno. Sage, I know you can. So can others.
BTW, IceDevi is good.
I was wondering what had happened to him. And there's nothing wrong with Blizzard Masters. Heh, a nice IceDevimon. I wasn't expecting that.

I wonder how Magnadramon will fare in that kind of cold. Does she have fur? I could never tell from her card, and we all know how the movie's animation was... somewhat lacking.

I thought atleast 1 of the sovereigns should be in good hands.
Devi, now that takato is caught in Parallelmon, could he go to that other world an' find BlackGrowlmon or someone for a partner? Continue that if you want.

I wasn?t going to, but I just got a really good idea. But with the Ryo AU arc (whose ending depends on Millenniumon still being where he is so I?ve got to finish it before whoever?s working on the Millenniumon part gets around to releasing him) and my long-neglected other story, I doubt I?ll be able to work this arc to completion, so somebody?s got to be ready to pick it up. But, plunge poor Taka into a heap o? trouble? Don?t mind if I do. I?ll leave plenty to work with.

Oh, and the latest incidental-character-turned-Tamer is Miki, Jeri?s [i]other[/i] friend. She has purple hair and looks like she could be related to Henry. Like Ayaka, you see Miki most often when their class is all together. She sometimes gets a line or two.

People and things I?m too lazy to describe:

[url=http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Toys/1281/web-digimon/bo-784.jpg]AncientIrismon[/url]
[url=http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Toys/1281/web-digimon/bo-757.jpg]Cannondramon[/url]
[url=http://dma.digiexperience.net/stands/Bandai/Armormon.jpg]Armormon[/url]
[url=http://www.geocities.co.jp/AnimeComic-White/9996/web-digimon/st-433.jpg]Digimental of Darkness[/url]

Miki Nakajima:

[url=http://www.digimonxp.com/fet/Jason/227.jpg]Chasing Terriermon[/url]
[url=http://www.digimonxp.com/fet/Jason/230.jpg](On the far right)[/url]
[url=http://www.digiexperience.net/03pics/10641.jpg](On the left, in the second row)[/url]

Unfortunately, two of the three Miki screencaps are from the Runaway Express movie so they don't look like her. She's not [i]supposed[/i] to look like a shorter Kari.

?Whaaaaah!? Takato Matsuki screamed. He didn?t know what part of the Twilight Zone he was in, but he knew it didn?t like him. The light was too bright to see what was around him, but what his body was going through was a cross between freefalling and being at the end of a giant whip that an equally giant person was cracking. Finally, the light discarded Takato and he found himself on solid ground, the desert that he and his friends? first trip to the Digital World had landed him in. In the distance, a battle was going on. HighAndromon, Sakuyamon, MarineAngemon, MegaGargomon, and a female plant- and bird-themed Digimon he didn?t recognize were battling it out against a group of armored lizards who were firing shells from a distance. Takato instinctively reached for his Digivice. The armored lizards were Cannondramon, Megas like their opponents. The biomerges, he recognized, except for one. He held up his digivice again, and it identified the last one as AncientIrismon, a Mega as well. He stared at the bikini-clad woman on the Digivice screen. [i]Whoa, she sure doesn?t [u]look[/u] ancient.[/i] Then he remembered Jeri, and that he shouldn?t be thinking like that. AncientIrismon spoke to MegaGargomon, and Takato recognized one of her voices. It was familiar, but he couldn?t remember where he?d heard it.

Suddenly, something threw onto his front rather viciously, and he was turned over onto his front with a spiked boot that tore into his side. ?Aargh!? he shouted, clutching the heavily-bleeding wound. He found himself staring down gun barrels, and the guns were wielded by Beelzemon. He was in his wingless, Corona Blaster-less form, and the demon bike Behemoth was standing not far away, with Ai and Mako on either side of it.

?Ya got some nerve showin? yer face here,? Beelzemon said. ?And it?s fixin? t?get blown off fer yer trouble.?

?B-beelzemon? What?s going on??

?What?s goin? on is it?s over, pal. Mr. big, bad Digimon Overlord, think yer so tough now? Say goodbye, you stinkin? pile o?... huh??

A human-sized column of red particles [i]whooshed[/i] into existence just beyond them and formed into Takato Matsuki. Or at least, [i]a[/i] Takato Matsuki. The Digimon Overlord?s resemblence to Takato stopped with the goggles. Even the face held a contemptuous scowl that Takato had never worn. He wore a costume similar to Gallantmon Crimson Mode?s armor, only with jagged edges that looked more menacing despite not being metal. He carried a large scepter whose end split into twisted tendrils that held a glowing crystal in place. It looked like the Digimental of Darkness minus its stand. He wore his Digivice on his wrist so that he would be able to slash cards despite the scepter.

The gigantic Digimon that appeared at the Overlord?s side was also familiar in a twisted way. It was Megidramon. He was waiting patiently, watching to see what his Overlord would do next. Around Megidramon?s wrist was a red version of a Dark Spiral.

?Who are you?? he said to Takato, activating his Digivice. The hologram was blank. ?You?re not a Digimon? Interesting.?

?Not as interesting as this,? Beelzemon said. ?Double...?

Without the Overlord?s moving or even glancing at Beelzemon, the sphere on his scepter glowed and struck Beelzemon in the stomach with a bolt of red lightning. Beelzemon crumpled to the ground in agony. ?Beelzemon!? shouted Ai and Mako. Behemoth?s engine revved as if the motorcycle was growling.

?Never interrupt me,? the Overlord said, his full attention still focused on Takato. ?Once again, who are you? I will not ask a third time.? His scepter glowed dangerously.

?Takato Matsuki,? Takato answered, not knowing what else to say.

The Overlord?s scepter fired a bolt of red lightning that exploded at Takato?s feet, causing him to stumble backwards and fall back to the ground. ?A real answer. I won?t miss this time.?

[i]I doubt he?ll buy the Parallelmon story.[/i] ?I got sucked up by a data stream. I don?t know why you look like me.?

?I was watching from my monitor, and that light was no data stream. Never, [i]never,[/i] lie to me.? The scepter glowed again, and a small tendril of red lightning licked Takato?s arm. There was half a second?s delay, and suddenly fire ripped through his veins. Takato convulsed on the ground, screaming hoarsely. It lasted an eternity that was really three seconds. Three seconds in which Takato prayed for death.

?That was level two. Level ten will produce the same effect in one of them.? The Overlord jerked a thumb at the Cannondramon who were locked in combat with the biomerges. ?You will answer truthfully or you will be its first human subject.?

?Okay... okay. Parallelmon... para... under the ocean...? he managed to say before fainting.

?A Parallelmon?? the Overlord mused. ?I thought they were just a legend. I?ll have to take you back to the lab to see what I can find out about you.? He reached to pick up Takato.

?Storm Gazer!? Lightning rained from the sky from a focal point and struck the Overlord, throwing him from Takato. A sword fell from the focal point of the lightning, and AncientIrismon reclaimed it.

Megidramon turned his head and launched a blast of flame at AncientIrismon. She floated above it gracefully and struck at Megidramon with her sword. Megidramon roared and struck with his tail, knocking her to the ground. Beelzemon, who was no longer under the scepter?s painful influence but had been laying low as he awaited his chance, executed a perfect back kick, his foot snapping out to slam Megidramon in the chest, in exactly the same manner that a different Beelzemon had beaten a different Megidramon a world away. But while that Beelzemon had just loaded a lot of data, this one hadn?t, and Megidramon leapt back up and took aim with his fire breath to punish Beelzemon.

But he wasn?t given the chance to administer the punishment, as the Overlord growled and a yellow bolt of lightning stabbed out from his scepter. While the red one had caused pain, this one exploded against Beelzemon, causing him to go flying head over heels and devolve back to Impmon. Behemoth drove forward of its own free will, stopping for Impmon to get on, and took him back to Ai and Mako. Unlike a similar motorcycle in another world, it did not drive him mad.

With Impmon out of the way, AncientIrismon could fire more freely. ?Storm Gazer!? She threw her sword into the sky, and the sky responded with lightning, one stream heading for Megidramon and the other heading for the Overlord.

The Overlord raised his scepter and it attracted the lightning, which spattered off of it in small streams. ?Stay out of this,? he said, firing the yellow bolt at her. When it struck her, she was flung to the ground, and separated into a purple-haired girl and a Palmon.

Takato struggled awake, his head throbbing. He saw the Overlord raising his scepter over Palmon and Miki. [i]So that?s where I?ve heard the voice. Jeri?s friend Miki.[/i] Takato knew that his mad double?s staff held a great power, but he didn?t know if the Overlord himself was any stronger than a normal human. He had to take the chance, as his heart wouldn?t let him allow someone else to go through that kind pain if he could stop it. He forced himself to his feet and leapt at this world?s Tamers? foe, tackling him. The Overlord grappled with him, proving that, while his scepter could take down a Mega, he himself was not superhuman. However, he was stronger than Takato, who had regained consciousness less than a full minute ago and hadn?t fully recovered from the scepter?s torture or from his ill treatment by Beelzemon when he?d first arrived. The Overlord pinched Takato?s torn side, stopping him in his tracks, and a solid punch to the jaw extinguished his lights once more. He began to toss Takato over his shoulder.

Suddenly, Behemoth surged forward and nearly slammed into the Overlord. He leapt back, dropping Takato. Behemoth was hot on his tail once more, and was easily avoiding the blasts from his scepter. The Overlord ran, only to trip over a rock. The cursed motorcycle barrelled toward him, showing no signs of stopping. ?Epsilon-gamma-four-two-six!? the Overlord cried. With a [i]whoosh[/i] and a cloud of red particles, he vanished an instant before Behemoth roared threw the spot where he had just been. Megidramon vanished as well. Behemoth?s engine revved again, sounding for all the world like a growl of frustration, and stopped.

The other biomerges arrived, having missed all the action. ?The Cannondramon took off,? MegaGargomon said. ?What happened here? Who?s that??

?He?s...? Miki said. ?You won?t believe this, but he?s Takato. Not Overlord Takato, but a different one. He says someone called Parallelmon brought him here.?

The skyscraper-sized robot glowed and vanished, leaving behind Henry and Terriermon. It never ceased to amaze Miki that the skinny Henry and tiny Terriermon became that powerful living fortress.

?What happened to him?? Henry asked, kneeling to shake Takato. Takato didn?t move.

?The Overlord happened to him. He showed up while you guys were battling the Cannondramon. He didn?t like Takato?s answers, so...? Miki let Henry do the math.

?Gotcha,? Henry said, wincing sympathetically. ?We?d better get him out of here so we can sort this out. Let?s head back to the Dark Area so we can figure out our next move.?

Palmon picked Takato up with her vines and stepped into Miki, and soon AncientIrismon was carrying him into the sky to follow the others. Henry took one last look over the battlefield, and Terriermon interrupted his solemn thoughts. ?You gonna stand around all day, or are we going home?? Terriermon said. ?I?m hungry.?

Henry chuckled and came as close as this incarnation of him ever came to smiling. He and Terriermon re-biomerged and flew after the others.

?You sure we should be helping him?? Rika said. ?I mean, he?s Takato Matsuki. Even if he?s not the same one, if one can go Overlord, so can this one.?

?We don?t know that,? Henry said. ?If his story is true, for all we know, he?s from a world where [i]Terriermon?s[/i] the Overlord, you and I live in New York City, and Suzie?s a Tamer. Until we know more, we?ve got to give him the benefit of the doubt.?

Miki chuckled as she walked in. ?Suzie a Tamer? I?d like to see that. Is you-know-who awake yet??

?Not yet.?

Takato began to stir, and his eyes flickered open.

?Or maybe he is. Guys, he?s awake!? Henry called. The other Tamers and Digimon came in one at a time.

?Not sho loud,? Takato mumbled, lisping slightly. ?Miki? You?re a tamer??

Miki looked away, and Henry took charge. ?Yes, she is. Takato, if that?s who you are, would you mind telling us what happened to you??

?Not yet,? Henry said. ?Give him a chance to get back on his feet.?

Once he felt he was up to the task, and had worked out what had happened to him and where he was now, Takato recounted the tale of the encounter with Parallelmon, and what had led him to that point, and in return, Henry recounted the tale of the boy who had seemed like a nice kid and was a great artist, but had slowly developed a sadistic streak and would become insanely obsessed with getting what he wanted, each thing on an individual basis. He became enraged every time he was denied, and could be scary at times. Then came the day he was taken to the Digital World, and had discovered the Digimental of Darkness, and the power it gave him to force what he wanted out of the world. Using its magical power, he had forced Guilmon to warp digivolve to Mega, permanently transforming him into Megidramon. To control him, he had created the Crimson Spiral, and soon mass-produced it and used it to control Digimon. His actions? resemblence to the Digimon Emperor was a complete coincidence, as [i]Digimon Adventure[/i] had never aired. However, a show called Digimon Frontier was beginning. Kenta had been absolutely livid at having to leave for the Digital World the day before the series premiere.

?Wow,? Takato said. ?I could never imagine that one of me could do that. I used to think about other worlds, and I?d see myself as a famous artist, or beating Rika in a card tournament...?

?Not happening, gogglehead,? Rika interjected.

?...but I never saw myself as some sadistic sociopath.? Yet, even as he said it, he remembered the Megidramon incident. His dark side could be quite the destructive force. Overlord Takato simply let that rage out more often and for all the wrong reasons. Takato sighed. ?How many of you Tamers are there?? he asked at length.

?Our team?s me and Terriermon, Rika and Renamon, Miki and Palmon, Kazu and Gardromon, Kenta and MarineAngemon, and Ai, Mako, and Impmon,? answered Henry.

?Sorry ?bout the rough treatment, kid,? Impmon said. ?I didn?t know you wasn?t th? guy.?

?No problem. If I?d thought I was dealing with that Overlord character, I?d do the same thing.? Takato?s hand strayed to his bandaged side. ?Say, do you know Ryo, Jeri, the Devas...?

?I used to go to school with a kid named Ryo Akiyama, before the Digital World,? Kazu said. ?Man, he?d have loved to be here. He?s got every Digimon card known to man.?

?I haven?t heard any Devas,? Renamon said, ?but my people tell tales of a band of twelve warriors.?

Miki spoke, hesitantly. ?And Jeri... well, she?s not here.?

Before Takato could inquire further, Henry asked Takato if he was hungry, and sent Rika to get some food for him. Takato was surprised to see Rika do as asked without question. His Rika would probably have told Henry to ?get it yourself, what do I look like, a waitress?? but this one was less antagonistic, though very much still Rika. She still radiated the same ?Get in my way. I dare you.? aura. Perhaps this team was more structured than his, with Henry as the leader? He had trouble picturing Henry shouting orders like a general. Then again, his Henry was smart enough, and had been right about Queen Plesiomon.

?While you?re here, you?ll have to be careful,? Henry said. ?The world outside the Dark Area belongs to the Overlord. We call it the Dark Area because something about this place makes it a hole in his network. This complex is the only place we can defend against him. Out there, you [i]will[/i] get picked off, especially without... Guilmon, is it??

Takato nodded sadly. It tore at him to know nothing of his partner?s situation. Last he knew of Guilmon was the dinosaur Digimon calling his name as Parallelmon?s extradimensional sideswipe was yanking Takato out of Guilmon?s grasp and into this world.

?So, don?t go outside the complex unless you have to, and don?t go outside the Dark Area, period. And while you?re here, [i]please[/i] don?t push any buttons unless someone tells you what it does first. Etemon said he?d ?burn me like a blank CD? if we screw up his equipment again.?

?Hey, it [i]looked[/i] like the stereo!? Kenta protested.

?Besides, we only blew up [i]one[/i] fuel tank,? Kazu added.

Rika, coming from behind, swatted them both in the back of the head before handing Takato a bizarre-looking substance on a plate. Takato made a face.

?It?s good, I promise,? Rika assured him.

?Anyway, we?ll let you rest now. You?ve had a rough past few hours.? Henry and other Tamers began to walk out.

Takato laughed at Kazu and Kenta?s antics. [i]The more things change...[/i] He stuck a spoonful of the translucent grayish goop into his mouth, prepared for the worst. [i]Hey, this stuff?s actually pretty good.[/i]

When Takato finished eating and found his way to the kitchen, he wound up running into Miki and Palmon on the way out, literally. He?d tripped over Palmon, causing him to fall into Miki and knock her over like a domino. After apologizing to them both and feeling rather stupid for a few seconds, he decided to ask Miki what had happened to this world?s Jeri Katou.

Miki sighed, closing her eyes for a few moments, and Palmon looked at her partner sympathetically, but said nothing. ?I miss her so much,? Miki finally said. ?Takato, our Takato, loved her, but she didn?t love him. How could she; he was totally obsessive! And then he became the Overlord, and tried to impress her with his control over the Digimon, and that only made her disgusted with him. And when he...? she swallowed hard. ?When he doesn?t get what he wants...? her eyes filled with tears, and she didn?t continue.

She didn?t need to. Takato had personally experienced what happened when his counterpart got angry, and his vivid imagination filled in the scene of this world?s Jeri?s last moments all too easily and all too clearly. Takato?s eyes filled with tears as well, and he tried to force the image from his mind.

?You really aren?t him, are you?? Miki said, seeing his wet eyes. ?I don?t think our Takato knows what sympathy even is. Do you know Jeri in your world??

?Uh, yeah,? Takato said, blushing slightly. ?She?s part of the team I?m on.?

Miki gathered from the blush that she was more than a teammate. ?You wouldn?t hurt her, would you??

?No way. And I?d die before I?d let anything happen to her.?

Miki nodded, satisfied that this Takato and the Overlord weren?t the same beyond the face, and took some comfort in the fact that at least the other Jeri had fared well. ?That?s good. I?ll try to keep in mind that you aren?t the same Takato. Do you know me??

?Not really well. You [i]seem[/i] nice. You?re always with Jeri and this girl with pigtails that acts like a younger version of Rika.?

Miki laughed. ?Yeah, that?s Ayaka, all right.? She became serious again. ?I hope she?s okay. First we lose Jeri, then I have to go to the Digital World for good once the gates started shutting down... I hope she?s not all alone.?

For once, Takato had nothing to say.

Suddenly, an alarm blared. ?Hey, Digi-Twerps!? Etemon?s voice sounded over the intercom. ([i]He?s even worse than the show,[/i] Takato thought.) ?You?d better be steppin? lively, uh-huh-huh! The rat in red?s doin? an encore in sector alpha-theta-two-four-nine!?

Miki sighed. ?Does he never quit??

[i]Does he never quit?[/i] Guilmon thought. Parallelmon was lapping up Wavemakers one after another. Finally, Guilmon spotted the fading light that Takato had been caught in. Guilmon didn?t want to leave Sandiramon, Vikaralamon, and the others behind to face Parallelmon, but he knew he couldn?t leave Takato alone wherever he was. He swam into the light.

Big mistake. After a quick trip through the worst rollercoaster ride ever, he found himself lying on the ground before a horde of Armormon. One of the heavily armed cyborg centaurs wasted no time in hoisting him up and hauling him away. ?The boss?ll want to see this,? Guilmon?s captor told the leader.

?Go ahead, take him,? the leader said. ?But be quick about it.?

The Armormon galloped away from the rest of the army, over long and uneven terrain. Even in the intense heat, the cyborg Digimon never tired. Eventually, as he was running, a boy in a red Crimson Mode-themed outfit and carrying a scepter appeared in front of them. He looked like Takato and smelled like Takato, but he didn?t [i]feel[/i] like Takato. The connection Guilmon always felt with Takato wasn?t there. ?Sir, I thought you might be interested in this,? the Armormon said, dropping Guilmon at not-quite-Takato?s feet.

?Interesting,? the Digimon Overlord said, examining Guilmon.

[I feel like posting now, so I'm gonna! It's been a while, but I think I'll continue with the party of six devas, LadyDevimon, Phantomon,Piximon, RedShinduramon, Pabumon and SnowBotamon, plus a bunch of Bakemons that survived from the battle against Devimon. NOTE: Remember all, that Vajramon got sucked into one of the Parallelmons dimension too.Hope I got all the supportings along...

So, to the abyss!]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It had been a while since the Tamers with their partners disappeared among them, LadyDevimon could do anything but to continue forward.

"Are you absolutely, positively sure we can get out of this hell-hole this way?" Kumbhiramon asked, bouncing at the demonette's side. The gloomy lady was obviously irritated, and she tightened her arms around SnowBotamon she was petting.

"Look, I DO NOT KNOW! This IS the way, but I don't know if it is..."
She stopped as she saw that the tunnel in front o0f them was covered by large boulders of rock. "...blocked", she concluded.

"Well isn't this just GREAT? What do we do now?" the rat deva asked with an annoying voice. LadyDevimon grabbed him, and threw him towards the rocks.

"Why don't YOU figure it out?!" she screamed.
[i]Do calm down, dear. I will go trough the obstacle, and find out how much of the tunnel has collapsed[/i], Phantomon offered. Isn't he a Hell's send?, LadyDevimon thought with a smile.

But for some reason, Phantomon did not return. LadyDevimon send her loyal Bakemons to see what had happened, but they did not return either. Finally, LadyDevimon was alone with the six devas, RedShinduramon, Piximon and Pabumon -not to forget the SnowBotamon on her shoulder.

The red bird digimon tried his electric shots, but it didn't do much damage. The devas decided to attack the rocks, and soon all five of them (Majiramon did not involve, for he barely fitted to the corridor) were hammering the wall. They progressed greatly,, but the amount of rocks seemed endless. Finally they all stepped behind the dragon deva, and he blew his mighty shot.

After the dust had settled, they saw a golden gate in front of them.
"Oh! My beloved husband and servants must've floated through that gate!" LadyDevimon cried.

"Umm...so?" Makuramon asked.

"You foolish monkey! That is the doorway to The Core,a shrine of digital life, and no one shall enter uninvited!" The dark digimonette sensed the remains of datapartickles in the air, and a bloody tear slid from her red eye.

"Err, you DO know we haven't receive invitations either?" the monkey deva asked cautiously. LadyDevimon turned to face him with flashing eyes

"YES! That is why we KNOCK ON THE DAMN DOOR!" Then she stormed to the gate, and knocked on it with her normal hand.

[I]Do Come In, Visitors![/i] a voice through the door said.

"That's all?" Pajiramon asked quietly from Chatsuramon.

The Core was an enormous hall, walls covered with the sketchs of digital monsters. At the center of the hall was a ball of whirling light, floating above the floor.

"What's that?" Pajiramon asked as quietly as she could, but still the question echoed from the empty walls.

"That is The Digital Oracle, the keeper of the Core", LadyDevimon answered. Then she turned to the devas. "Listen carefully, you all. What you see now is one of the most guarded secrets of the Digital World, and only those who are destined will find the door. This is the shrine of all digimons, and the model of each species can be found here. Also, every new digimon's sketch will appear to these walls, as a mark that it exists. And when a species of digimon extincts, the sketch will disappear from here. Look at the ceiling."

The devas looked, and saw the four Sovereigns, each approaching the center of the roof from their directions, Ebonwumon opposite to Zhuqiaomon, Azulongmon opposite to Baihumon. And at the center was a blurry figure, trying to make out a shape, but still it was unrecognizeable.
[i]The fifth Sovereign[/i], a voice as quiet as an echo said.

The devas also noticed, that between each Sovereign, was a ominous figure of one of the four menaces facing the digital world at this moment: Milleniummon, Parallelmon, Metamormon and Galacticmon. Though the last one had yet to appear, somehow they knew it was going to happen soon. The devas couldn't explain it -they just knew.

"How do you know of this, LadyDevimon?" Mihiramon asked sceptically.
"Let's just say this isn't my first time here", she answered quietly.

After wondering about the miraclous hall for a while, they all approached the center where the Oracle was waiting.

[I]You Have Finally Arrived, Oh Mighty Devas. I Have Been Awaiting. Your Path Has lead You Here, And Here Your Destiny Shall Be Fulfilled[/i], The glowing ball hummed.

Then some of the images on the wall started to glow a ghastly light. There were twelve of them. The devas noticed that it was them!

[I]Your Destiny Is To Help The Ultimate Sovereign... In One Form.[/I]

The twelve images separated from the wall, and gathered above the Oracle. With a flash of light, they all had disappeared, and the spectators were looking at a model of a grand digimon, with pieces from each of the devas.

[i]Meet Devamon; Your Destiny![/i], the Oracle declared.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[Okay, I hope we all can bend the rules this much: Devamon is a digimon consisting of parts from each Deva, thus it's a mega-level composition-digimon. I don't know from which parts it will consist from, but ALL the twelve will be included -Antylamon and the dead devas as well. This is my thought of how to make the devas useful, add little drama, and get Suzie to a bigger role: I think she is a good tamer for Devamon, right? The Devamon will appear as soon as all the living devas will gather, so no rush yet. I hope you will approve this idea, and feel free to use the Core in your parts of stories as well! Remember, it is accesible to all that are meant to get there,and it can be entered by knocking on a Golden Gate. Thank you!]

Gatomon, BlackGatomon, Masahiko, IceDevimon and his followers were inside the Blizzard Masters' fortress. The guests were seated on chairs, surrounded by ice digimon while IceDevimon sat on his throne of spun ice.
The digimon extended his hand. Tanemon slowly opened his eyes and blinked. Everything still looked blurry, he could make out vague shapes of digimon species he knew well, and also two species he didn't know well. He also heard talking.
"The kid was found by a Frigimon right in the middle of the northern territory." IceDevimon was saying. "It claims to be the Sovereign Ebonwumon, we are not sure wether to beleive it or not."
"Not sure!" Tanemon sat up indignantly. "I am Ebonwumon and I will not tolerate my word not being accepted." [I]Great, I am starting to sound like Zhuqiaomon.[/I]
BlackGatomon and Gatomon came over to inspect Tanemon, Masahiko, being much too cold, stayed where he was and pulled his furs about him.
"If you are Ebonwumon," Gatomon said. "your current condition isn't making your subjects too happy, what happened anyway?"
Tanemon sniffed as he tried to remember what happened. "I had received a message from one of my brothers of a new digimental detected in my territory. The digimental was supposed to bring about the Fifth Soverign of power to help save our world from the scum planning to destroy it."
"So the rumors about the search for the fifth Sovereign are true." said IceDevimon.
"Yes, they are, where have you been?" said Tanemon. "Anyway, while I was searching for the digimental, I was intercepted by some bird creatures, Harpymons, I think, they too were looking for the Ultimate Digimental."
Gatomon interrupted. "Harpymons, I didn't know they live up north."
"They live around the mountains of the southeast border along with the Outcasts." said IceDevimon, a trace of disgust showing in his white face. "Filthy creatures, absolutely no manners or concern for the laws of our land."
"But why were they looking for the Digimental?"
"Those idiots often look for treasures, especially, if others want them." replied IceDevimon. "My digimon have a really hard time guarding our troves."
"They rarely came here before," said a Penguimon. "Now, they come almost every week."
"I don't believe they want the Digimental just for the sake of having it." said Tanemon. "They must have ulterior motives."
"Judging from what I am hearing, I wouldn't put anything past the Outcasts and Harpymons." said BlackGatomon. "Alright, tiny Sovereign, sir, please continue."
Tanemon sniffed again. "The Harpymon really gave me a hard time. It took atleast an hour for me to take down half a dozen and they still kept on coming, finally, I had arrived in the Shrine of Power. The birds must have been following me for there they were again. But this time I wasn't ready and that proved to be my downfall, I really am lucky I only became an In Training, considering what happened to my brothers." Tanemon shuddered as he remembered the Harpymon leaping upon him from all sides, tearing and snapping.
"Something happened to the other Sovereigns?" Gatomon and her sister asked in unision. "What?"
"I don't know." said Tanemon and sighed. "I keep having this horrible feeling at the most random times. I had lost the digimental, probably to those jackals."
The mountaintops were cold,dark and dismal. Every now and then, one could hear long, drawn out screeches of either predetor or prey. Somewhere two Harpymon were going at eachother over the cold bones of long dead...something and a starved Garurumon was fiercely tearing at something else no one needed to know. Volcanoes hissed and bubbled, spewing forth acidic poisons fatal to all who came within contact.
This was the dwelling of the Outcasts. Lawless, vile creatures who were thrown out of their respective tribes for whatever reason. These creatures had only one law: Kill or be killed.
A black almost dilapidated fortress came to view. Inside, there could be seen a Velgmon. His black body covered with additional armor forged from the metals hidden in the mountains. He was sitting on a rocky throne, flanked by armored Harpymon, weilding metal whips. Flames danced around Velgmon as he smiled cruelly watching his Harpymon flay his latest victim, a Memphismon.
The wretched digimon lay on the floor in a convulsing heap. Velgmon simply smiled in enjoyment.
He spoke. "Flayed by your own pupils." Velgmon's voice sounded like steel nails raking stone. "I admit you taught them well." The Harpymons left Memphismon and perched next to Velgmon, their feathers and arms resting on him not in a very holy way. It was sickening to watch.
"Yet you couldn't command hundreds of them to bring down one Sovereign and find the Ultimate Digimental." Velgmon lashed out with his foot and strips of Memphismon dissolved.
"T the Soverign is no more....the digimental can be found if I could sear....." Memphismon managed to choke the words out before crumpling down in pain.
"Search!" Velgmon rose and the Harpymon took off, not wanting to be near him in this condition. "You want to search the entire damn north for one digimental! How long do you suppose that could take? Half my army was taken by that overgrown flower vase of a Sovereign, I cannot spare anymore untill I take another raid on the digiworld's tribes for recruits."
A bad tempered Velgmon lashed out again. This time all of Memphismon dissolved into data and went into Velgmon.
Velgmon raked his talons, grooving the floor. Instantly, a squad of Harpymon reported. "We need new recruits." screeched Velgmon. "to take new empires and unite against the weak Sovereign and bring Milleniumon back to power."
The Harpymon and several other Outcasts gave a huge bout of unearthly noise which was supposed to be cheering.
"We are closest to the Blizzard Masters, we will strike there first." Velgmon spread his wings. "Let's fly!"
There! I didn't plan this out too well, i hope using a hybrid was ok.

Of course! We have Rana/Calamari too, remember? So Velgmon can be mega-level now, okay?

I'll put in a little Vajramon here:

************************'

"My...Sovereign..." the ox-deva gasped. He lifted his eyelids, and saw a scroched scenery in front of him. He stood up to his four feet, and glanced around. The sky was full of black clouds, and smoke rose from the dusty earth. Everything was black and grey, and miserable looking.
"What?... I know not of this kind of place in the Digiworld. Where am I...?" Then he remembered. Parallelmon!
"This can't be!"
[b]"I SENSE ENERGY!"[/b] a sudden voice thundered. The clouds above him moved aside, and an enormous figure descended from the heavens.
"M-Milleniummon!" Vajramon gasped. [i]This can't be...[/i]
[b]"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I HAVE DESTROYED EVERYTHING A LONG TIME AGO!"[/b] Milleniumon said puzzled.
"Everything? All of the Digiworld?"
[b]"AND DIGIMONS TOO"[/b], the monstrosity replied, with a touch of bitterness in his voice.[b]"I AM THE FIFTH SOVEREIGN NOW... NO, NOT THE FIFTH... THE [I]ONLY[/i] SOVEREIGN! I WAS BLINDED BY THE POWER I RECEIVED, AND I... DESTROYED EVERYTHING. THE MATERIAL WORLD AS WELL AS THE DIGITAL. NOW... I REGRET. I GET NO PLEASURE OF RULING AN EMPTY WORLD OF NOTHINGNESS. BUT STILL, HERE I AM FACED WITH ONE OF THE THINGS I SMASHED, AND ALL I CAN ASK IS: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"[/b] Milleniummon looked at the deva akwardly.
"Parallelmon..."
[b]"OF COURSE! PARALLELMON; THE ONLY ONE I COULDN'T DESTROY. METAMORMON AND GALACTIMON COULD DO NOTHING AGAINST HIM, NOT TO MENTION THE PITYFUL TAMERS OR THE WEAKLING-SOVEREIGNS! FINALLY HE FELL ONTO HIS OWN TRAP, BUT AT THAT POINT, I HAD ALREADY DESTROYED EVERYTHING HE HADN'T. NOW I AM ALONE. BUT NOW THAT YOU ARE HERE...MAYBE...YOU COULD STOP ME? NOT HERE AND NOW, OF COURSE -NOW IS TOO LATE. BUT AT YOUR [I]OWN[/i]DIMENSION. TAKE THIS AND PLANT IT ON ME THERE. IT IS MY WEAK SPOT... MY SOUL."[/b]

A shining ball of light separated from Milleniumon, and landed on Vajramons hands.

"But how will I get back?" Vajramon asked, amazed with the task he was given.

[b]"PARALLELMON IS NOW INSIDE ME. IT'S A LONG STORY, BUT I HAVE NOW THE POWER TO SEND OTHERS TO DIFFERENT DIMENSION. SADLY, THERE IS NO-ONE TO SEND ANYWHERE, SO I AM STUCK HERE ALONE, POSSIBLY FOR AN ETERNITY. WELL, MAYBE SOME OTHER DIMENSION-TRAVELLER WILL COME, AND LET ME OUT OF MY MISERY. NOW GO, MY MESSENGER, AND STOP ME BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE -AGAIN!"[/b]

Light surrounded Vajramon with the spore he held, and he vanished from the burned world, and returned to his own.

And, not so long ago in a dimension far, far away, Janyuu Wong, Rob ?Dolphin? McCoy, and Kenta Kitagawa drank from their respective cups of coffee. It was four in the morning the night after the encounter with the D-Hulks. The coffee stung their lips and throats as it went down, but the result was worth the irritation: The adults would be good for several hours, and small, skinny Kenta might not need to sleep for half a day. Data coffee was EbiBurgermon?s specialty, more powerful than any human-made coffee. He made it especially for the programmers, for whom sleep was a luxury to be indulged in only occasionally.

It was Dolphin that made the discovery. ?The good news is, I?ve figured out how to make a Digital Zone that can get everyone who wants to go a ride to the digital world. And with the proper adjustments, that portal from Yamaki?s Juggernaut can serve as a track of sorts that any Digimon anywhere can use to get to the Zone. Bad news is, we?d have to have pretty much total control of Hypnos to do it. This won?t be a matter of ?throw the switch when the timer hits zero.??

?It?d take some kind of miracle to get the control room free for even a few minutes,? Janyuu said. ?How do we do it??

?We only need a few minutes if we perfect the routine beforehand. As for how... I think we?ve found that miracle. That little Pururumon we?d brought in earlier, the one that thinks he?s God??

?Yes?? Dolphin said. ?What about him??

?He may have a good reason for that ego. I?ve analyzed some of his data, and there?s something in him lying dormant. Something powerful beyond belief. I don?t know exactly what it does, but if he?s used to having it at its full power, he could very well be right about his estimation of himself. All we?ve got to do is figure out what it is, how to unlock it, and most of all, how to get him to use it the way we want him to.?

?I don?t think he?ll go for that last part,? a voice said from the door. ?From what I can tell, he?s not overly fond of humans.?

Dolphin turned to see his ?son,? Adrian. He was paler than Alice, but his hair was solid black, easily as dark as Kenta?s. His eyes were the same blue as his ?sister?s.? He wore black slacks and a black shirt. His tie was slightly crooked, and Dolphin resisted the urge to straighten it for him. A slight flaw in the program had been that whenever he went from his Dobermon form to his Adrian form, his tie was always [i]just[/i] off-center. Being a perfectionist, it drove him crazy to not be able to fix it. And Adrian, being Adrian, didn?t really care.

?Adrian? Do you know what time it is??

?Yeah. Alice sorta figured out how to reset our internal clocks so we don?t get sleepy on schedule. With the big exodus getting so close, we didn?t want to miss anything. Don?t worry, we?ll set it back soon.?

Dolphin had created Alice/Youkomon and Adrian/Dobermon to be as humanlike as possible when in their human forms, including the need to sleep. It was somewhat annoying to them to have to spend so many hours of the day sleeping when their ?bodies? didn?t even require it. It seemed they?d figured out how to do something about it.

?Or what if I set it back now?? Dolphin said, rummaging through a stack of disks. ?I knew I should have put up a firewall so you couldn?t hack your own programming. Do you know what you two could do to yourselves??

?Wait!? Adrian said. ?That Pururumon! He says... he says he used to be called Zhuqiaomon. Most of the other Digimon don?t want you to even say the name. He says he sensed the Devas here, and that he knows that other Ryo, and... and a lot of stuff that no eccentric Baby Digimon could know. He knew I was Dobermon, though I haven?t been Dobermon in weeks!?

Janyuu thought for a moment. ?If he?s from the other dimension, that explains a lot. If he really is his world?s Zhuqiaomon, maybe he could shed some light on this parallel universe stuff. Maybe that could even give us an easier way to get the Digimon back to the Digital World.?

?And if he?s his world?s Zhuqiaomon,? Adrian said, ?then we?ve got to get him back. Who knows what?ll happen to his world if its guardians aren?t in place??

?I feel sorry for that world if he?s one-fourth of its leadership,? Kenta said. ?Anyway, we?re working on it. If we can get access to some of his powers, it could go a long way to enabling us to make the exodus. Could you get Pururumon??

?Sure, I?ll...? Adrian began.

??fall asleep in about ten minutes, and so will Alice,? Dolphin said. ?I?ve restored your original internal clock settings. [i]I?ll[/i] get Pururumon. And if you ever pull a stunt like that again...?

?You know what?? Adrian said. ?I?ll bet I?m the first kid whose dad told him not to try to alter his own programming.?

?You?re...?

?Don?t worry, we won?t do it again.? [i]At least, we won?t get caught doing it again.[/i] Adrian ran off to find his ?sister.?

Dolphin shook his head as Adrian left. Then, before putting the disk away, he altered Alice?s and Adrian?s internal clock once more, changing their sleep time from six hours to three and a half. After all, what was the point of being a digital entity if you had to play by the same rules as normal humans? Dolphin forced down the urge to take another whack at the tie situation. [i]He?s supposed to be human; humans are imperfect. Besides, what would he say if he found I was trying to tweak him like working the bugs out of a program? Especially after what I just told him.[/i] He decided that he had made the last alteration to his children.

?You did a good job with him and Alice,? Janyuu said.

?They?re from the Digimon core program, you know,? Dolphin said. ?They?re as much real people as any human or Digimon in this complex. The design may be manmade, but everything that?s not just skin deep?s all their own.? Dolphin stood. ?I?m going to go find our extradimensional friends and our favorite personality-challenged bird.?

[Back on the devas]

"Boy, [I]that[/I] was freaky!" Kumbhiramon said to his siblings as they left the Golden Gate behind them. "Like I would [I]ever[/I] want Vajramons horns or Shinduramons antennas!"
The other five just rolled their eyes

The six Devas, LadyDevimon, Piximon, Pabumon RedShinduramon and SnowBotamon were walking on clouds, because the Golden door had led them to there.

"Fields of Time. It sure has been a while since I visited this place", LadyDevimon said witha touch of bitterness in her voice. "I wonder..."

"Why isn't it Lay-Dee?" a voice said behind them.
The group turned, and saw a smirking Clockmon.

"My old friend!" LadyDevimon said, and ran to give the clock digimon a hug. "I was wondering I would see you here. Oh, it's so good to see you... And in such dark times friends really come in need."

"So very true, my friend. Say, do you still hang out with that Phantomon-guy? What is it? Did I say something wrong?" Clockmon put his hand on the sobbing LadyDevimon's shoulder.

Piximon flew to them.
"Phantomon died just earlier today", he said quietly.
"Oh I'm SO sorry! I had no idea..."
"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault... It's all MINE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group of Devas looked at the reunion at little distance.
"That wo-MON sure has been around!" Makuramon said.
"Indeed. But I'm not comfortable for us lingering in a place such as this. The data-frame is weaker here, and it is uncertain if this place will hold up for very long", Majiramon said.
"So, what you're BASICALLY saying, is that we should get the heck out of here, before this place goes KABOOM?" Pajiramon asked.
"Quite right", Majiramon agreed.
"Then WHATTAHELLAREWEWAITINGFOR?" Makuramon shouted in panic.
"Umm, I don't think we are going anywhere very soon..." Chatsuramon said weakly, and nodded his head to the direction behind the others.

Galacticmon had arrived.

[Sorry guys, I searched for half an hour to find a picture of Galactic, but with no success. Luckily I got the name of his attack at least. I'll just have to go blind on this.:( ]

Everybody gathered on Majiramon's back.
"What the %&#¤! is THAT?" LadyDevimon shrieked.

"I honestly don't know, but we are leaving this place IMMEDIATELY!" the mighty dragon answered. He circled away from the huge monstrosity absorbing the Fields of Time.

"One can easily guess where THAT came from", Pajiramon muttered.
"How so?" Clockmon asked.
"A data-eating program doesn't ring a bell? The HUMANS did this!" the sheep said icily.

"Oh BA-GAH!" Makuramon shouted, and pointed to the ground."Check that out, bros! It's Vajramon!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vajramon had unfortunately materialized right in front of Galacticmon. He looked at the monster, first in disbelief, then frustrated.
"Well, isn't this GREAT! I barely make it from the claws of a oversized lunatic, and end up facing a world-eating creep! Why don't just every abominations just run to me and let me DIE!"

[I]Vajramon! Brother![/I]

"What?" Vajramon glanced around. Did he just hear his brothers shouting him?

"Hey! Up here!"

The ox-deva looked up, and saw his family come to rescue.

But also Galacticmon was approaching him with great speed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, brothers -and sister-, I think it's time for some SERIOUS catalysting!" Chatsuramon announced.

The six Devas unleashed their powers.

"Pabumon digivolves to... Motimon... Tentomon... Kuwagamon... Okuwamon... GrandKuwagamon!"
"RedShinduramon digivolves to... Eaglemon!"
"Piximon digivolves to... Magnadramon!"
"Clockmon digivolves to... Bulbmon!"

The six Devas, LadyDevimon and SnowBotamon watched as their companions rushed to save their brother. But their attacks seemed to bounce from Galacticmon like superballs.

"It's really strong!" Magnadramon shouted.

"We cannot quit!" Eaglemon shouted back. "Again, friends! For the sake of Digital World!"

It was desperate, and totally in vain. Nobody even suspected that three non-Tamer megas and an ultimate could do any damage to the new menace. But they did their best to get Vajramon into safety.

Galacticmon didn't even seem to notice them, until the four opponents shot him at the face similarily. It roared, and unleashed his attack.

"RAGNAROK CANNON!"

They all got wiped out. Vajramon, who had succeeded to flee far away from the monster, got knocked to a pile of clouds.

The light of the attack could be seen from all over the Digital World.

LadyDevimon looked at the sight horrified.
"No... All of them...gone?!"

The will inside her grew... the will to fight! She handed SnowBotamon to Makuramon, and looked at the group of astonsihed Devas.
"Give me your strenght! GIVE IT TO ME!!!"

The Devas couldn't do anything but obey the dark queen, so demanding was the look in her eyes.

LadyDevimon felt the light of transformation surrounding her. She had the power...
"LadyDevimon digivolves to... [B]Lilithmon!!![/B]"

The black angel spread her multiple wings, and dashed towards the humongous creature.
"YOU... SHALL... PAY! PHANTOM PAIN!!!"

As the stream of pure pain hit Galacticmon, it let out a big roar that shook the skies, then flickered, and finally vanished.

But Lilithmon's rage wasn't tamed yet. She saw enemies everywhere -enemies killing her friends and loved ones- and she felt nothing but will to avenge.

The devas decided to leave her be for a while, and they started to look for their once-again-lost brother.

[There, that ought to do my part for a while. Few notes:
Galacticmon did NOT die (don't think he was THAT easy). It just switched place. I think that the humans on the material world are controlling it, and as they saw too much resitance on one area, they just changed the spot. "The Digital world must come down!". And I REALLY, REALLY want a picture of Galacticmon!
And though Piximon digivolved to Magnadramon as did Bastemon, he shouldn't be worried about, because...well, he's DEAD now. So are RedShinduramon, Pabumon and Clockmon. Sorry about the harvesting.:bluesweat:
Soon, seven Devas will be reunited, then we'll have three more to go (plus the dead ones).]

Actually, there is one: Lilithmon. Since we agreed, FMDs=bad, and you've already got two, why don't we stick with Lilithmon? Her attack is Phantom Pain. I'll post a pic later. She looks demoness-ish enough.

Say, when all twelve Devas come together, will the Sinduramon the original one or the red one?

EDIT: Heeere's Lilith! But the pic doesn't go from head to toe.

This is SUCH a weird coincidence! I posted my previous post on school at the evening, and at NIGHT, when I went on the net at HOME, searching for new digi's, THEN I found out about Lilithmon! I couldn't edit my post then (because it was too late), so I'm going to edit it now.

If I had known about Lilithmon earlier, I WOULD have used it, honest!

Okay, about RedShinduramon, he just DIED, and he wasn't a Deva. Anyhow, propably the spirits of the Deva-Shinduramon and Indramon will come at the time of the merge of Devamon. I've been figuring out what he could look like, but it will have to wait for a while, because three other Devas are still elsewhere.

I'll continue now:

Agent Noriyaga threw his headphones against the panel in frustration.
"Damn it!"

Galacticmon had proven weaker than he thought. The command had come from the president of Hypnos to begin the action for bringing down the Digital World. [I]It has gone too far[/I], he had said. [I]It is time, Noriyaga.[/i]

Of course, the opinion of the original MonsterMakers had not been consulted, but the threats were growing too big. Galacticmon was the solution. It must absorb the data of the Digital World in order to purify it. There were some kids roaming there, but sometimes people have to make sacrifices in order to keep the fragile balance of things. The data-monsters were becoming too big, too dangerous. It could not been helped.

These were the reasons agent Noriyaga had told himself. This is how he accepted the murder of several innocent children, trying to fight for the both worlds. Yet, deep down inside... he couldn't help feeling awfully guilty.

In fact, now that Operation Galacticmon had suffered a backdown, he was a little happy, because now the children had some time...

"Noriyaga?! What is the meaning of this?" The president had dashed into the control room. Noriyaga explained. "What? You imbecil! How could you... Gah, you're just the same as that idiot Yamaki! i want the Operation functioning in twenty-four hours!"
"But, sir..."
"This is an order! The Digital World MUST COME DOWN!"

Vajramon woke up, and realized he was floating in mid air. Below him was an ocean, with only few small islands in sight.
"Hey? when did I learn to fly?"

Suddenly he remembered. His brothers! They had been so near! But... where were they now?

Then he remembered another thing: the explosion! It had killed all those digimon, who had come to his aid. Supposedly his fellow-Devas had also been killed by it.

And he remembered yet another thing: the Spore! He took out the Millenia-Spore from his armor. He had a task, and that task was to find Milleniummon, and plant the spore on him! and if he failed to do so, somebody other would take his place. Yes...

"Yo, bro! There you are!"
Vajramon tried to turn around with difficulties, but finally he managed to see the huge black dragon approaching him, carrying the dog, the rat, the sheep, the monkey and the tiger he knew so well.

"What took you so long!"he shouted back. "I was beginning to think you stopped at Burgermon's! Did you at least bring me some fries?"

Takato's parents sat on the couch, sobbing. "Why'd Takato have to leave?" his mother cried, "He finally comes home, and a few months later, he leaves again! I've heard of pre-teen independence, but this is too much!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghoulmon exited the submarine. "If Paralellmon's here, I'm going to be elsewhere." he stated as he was sucked into a data stream. This stream was quite large, as if it was set to bring him to a very far place...
He materialized in an unfamiliar room. The only digimon he saw was an Agumon, but he soon found that it was plastic. Suddenly, when he looked out the window, it hit him... he was in the human world! "Noooooooooooo!" he screamed in horror.
"Did you hear that sound?" asked Takato's father.
"Yes! It sounded like it came from Takato's room!" replied Takato's mother. "We've got to check it out!"
They approached the door and gasped. As soon as Ghoulmon saw them, he screamed "Eye Blow!" and Takato's parents fell to the ground, seriously injured.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mina Karusala [/i]
[B]Quick Question: Where are Zilla and Yoshi? What can they become that can fly atleast a little? [/B][/QUOTE]

The two DarkTyrannomons were left behind in a cave near the Village. As for the digivolution, I would suggest (Black)MetalGreymon, or MetalTyrannomon, though I don't know if the latter can fly... We have WAY enough Gigadramons in this story: Tally's Devidramon's ultimate, the Gigadramons in Machinedramon's city, and I think there has been others as well.

Lucemon landed on the ground and set Jeri down. Angie touched down next to them.
"Okay. Now that we're here, I think it'd be best to go in with some sort of plan, don't you think?" Jeri asked.
"I agree," Lucemon answered.
"So this is the Mold..." Angie looked around in awe. It was the first time she'd ever been out of the heavenly city. Jeri looked at her.
"Don't worry, the rest of the digital world is a lot nicer than this place...at least, it used to be." Jeri frowned, and Angie laid a hand on her shoulder.
"We'll get it back. But first we have to rescue your friends."
"According to Seraphimon, Henry and the others are being kept in a chamber in the main palace. It's probably heavily guarded, so we'll need a plan." Lucemon said.
"Why don't we wait until nightfall? That way we can sneek around easier." Jeri thought.
"We're angels, Jeri. We emit light." Angie laughed.
"Oh yeah..." Jeri giggled
"Perhaps we could fly in," Lucemon thought.
"I like that idea, but what about the guards? We need to do a stake out!" Jeri said excitedly.
"A what?" The angels said together.
"A stake out. I saw it in a movie once. It's where you go and spy on a place that you want to break in to."
"Jeri, that may just be the best idea you've had yet!" Lucemon said.
"What's a movie?" Angie asked.
"Heh, I'll explain later." Jeri laughed.
The team made their way through the Mold to the central palace. Luckily, it was heavily surrounded by an odd fungus forest. Jeri crept along the ground, and Angie and Lucemon flew through the trees. Finally, they got close enough to see the guards. They watched quietly.
Finally after an hour, Jeri motioned for them all to pull back a bit.
"I know how we can get in!" Jeri smiled. "There's a small door up close to the top of the palace. It appears to be unguarded. We could fly high, and desend quietly to the platform."
"Sounds good to me." Lucemon replied.
"Let's go then." Angie said.
Lucemon picked Jeri up, and the trio took to the air. Higher and higher they flew, out of sight of the digimon on the ground. They waited until th guards made their rounds of the palace, then desended to the opening. Inside was total darkness. The space around the angels lit up as they walked in.
"It looks like somekind of air shaft," Jeri whispered.
Lucemon nodded. They proceeded towards the center of the castle. Suddenly, Angie stopped.
"Listen." she said. Jeri and Lucemon stopped and listened.
"Voices," Lucemon said. Jeri listened closer.
"That's Henry! And Rika! We have to follow their voices!"
The group made their way through the maze of passage ways. The voices grew louder. Finally, Angie stopped.
"I think they're right under us." she said. Jeri listened.
"You're right. But how will we get to them?" Jeri asked, a little worried.
"It doesn't sound like anyone else is there." Lucemon said.
"I think you're right, so.....Celestial Arrow!" Angie said as she aimed a shining arrow towards the floor. It broke through and deleted a section of the floor, surprisingly quietly.
"How'd you make it so quiet?" Lucemon asked.
"Angel Acadamy. They teach you that there." Angie smiled, and desended into the cell. Lucemon and Jeri followed.
"Oh my God, Henry!" Jeri screamed. She ran over to Henry, now well over ninety years old.
"What did they do to you?!" Jeri sobbed.
"Here," Lucemon said, and handed Jeri another medallion. She placed it around Henry's neck. Lucemon and Angie placed one on Tally, Terriormon, and Devidramon.
"It may take a while for them to be back to normal, and they will be very tired when they wake up." Lucemon said. "We still have to find Alice and Kenta as well."
"But...I don't want to leave them just yet." Jeri said softly.
"The medallions will keep them safe. If they get into trouble, we'll know about it." Angie soothed.
"A..Alright..." Jeri said reluctantly.