OtakuBoards

Tamers: v2

Sara

?Zilla, I?m fine. Let?s go tear them apart, now.? Yoshi moaned as he tried to persuade his friend to go back to the Hive Territory. He felt fine and he really wanted to get his revenge. All the same, he knew Zilla was there to look out for him and was genuinely concerned for him. Even though, he sometimes was annoyed with Zilla and his voice of reason, they were always the best of friends, ever since they got away from that horrible tribe they were raised in.
Yoshi hated to think of their past, but would soon be forced to.
?I am not going back there just to kick the butts of a few Flymon and neither are you!? said Zilla, his voice mildly sharp. ?Do you really think I like running after you and your errands if you get attacked by another Searchmon??
Yoshi grinned as he remembered Zilla?s huge form trying to pick out the ripe apples in a puny tree and when he tried fishing and each fish slipped through his giant claws. He had tried to make his illness last longer just to see Zilla's antics, but Zilla saw right through him and Yoshi had to give it up.
?I would think you?d loose those insane manners now that we?re away from those mountains and that tyrant, Velgmon.? Zilla said in mock disgust.
At her words, Yoshi lost his grin; he hated to be reminded of his early life, especially by Zilla. His face became sober enough to be noticed by Zilla.
?I?m sorry, Yoshi.? he whispered. ?I didn?t mean to?.?
?I?m fine.? Yoshi growled softly and turned away. ?We?re far away from all that now, we can start a new life, and we may even find our own tribe.?

?Not entirely!? A voice Zilla and Yoshi knew too well rumbled through the glade.
The treetops rustled with the noise of sharp white wings.
Zilla took a look at the winged creatures and gasped, Harpymons.

Tanemon sniffed at the bowl of soup that was set in front of him by a Penguimon. He poked at the steamy substance that looked like wax and took a cautious sip.
?MMMM!!? Tanemon gulped some more.
?Guess it?s safe then.? Said Masahiko. ?It isn?t falling down and turning blue.?
Tanemon frowned as Gatomon and her sister giggled. [I] Why not, let the Sovereign be the food testing guinea pig. [/I]
Soon the others took their share of the food and were completely satiated by the time they cleaned their bowls. The digimon surveyed their surroundings. They were in one of the Blizzard Fortress?s many rooms. IceDevimon learned that they had no immediate plan and suggested they rest here until they thought of one. The four had accepted.
?Hey, Tanemon, is something the matter?? asked Masahiko. The child had understood very little of the deal with the Sovereigns, digimon, the digiworld and even of his two feline partners.
Tanemon snapped out of his daydream. He looked at Masahiko?s innocently concerned face. ?Oh, thinking?. about what we?re going to do next.?
Masahiko?s expression shifted to a smile. ?Why don?t you put that off for now, we?re ok here and we?ll think of a plan when Gatomon and BlackGatomon wake up.?
Truly, the two feline sisters were fast asleep next to each other, mumbling at something in their dreams.
Tanemon could easily see the admiration Masahiko had for his partners. ?Child, do you know everything about these two digimon, why you ended up with them?? asked Tanemon.
Masahiko was slightly surprised by the question. ?Not really, just that they want to protect me and I like them a lot and they?re much better than the ones I first met.?
?Well, do you know why you came here??
?I don?t know.,? answered Masahiko. ?Maybe I was supposed to find Gatomon and her sister and do something.?
[I] The child truly has no clue. Wonder how he got dragged into all this. Probably one of my brothers called him here, or maybe I did, when I was Ebonwumon. [/I]
?Listen, Masahiko, you were called here for a special purpose as were so many others of your kind.? Tanemon explained. ?This world, your partners and everyone else are in trouble with some very bad creatures and some of them, even the good ones, don?t look upon you kindly. You must endure much and trust in your partners and you shall come through with flying colors. I used to be a guardian of this world before I became so small, and now, I?ll pass on my duty to someone good, smart and pure hearted, like you.?
Masahiko didn?t understand the depth of these problems, but knew that Tanemon was investing him with a duty in which he must do his best not to fail. ?I?ll try, Tanemon.? He said. ?I?ll help you and everyone else.?
Tanemon smiled. ?I know you will. I sense some special power within you.? The In-Training leaned in Masahiko?s arms.
Soon, this bonding stopped and Gatomon and BlackGatomon snapped awake as alarms began sounding throughout the fortress.

Zilla sighed as Yoshi stiffened at the arrival a dark Cyberdramon.
?You don?t really think of leaving us forever, are you?? said Cyberdramon.
?Greetings, General.? growled Yoshi.
Cyberdramon grinned toothily. ?Why, you still remember. I thought as much.?
Yoshi threw out a few sparks at the ground in anger or disgust. Zilla intervened before he could loose control.
?What brings you here, General?? he asked in an indifferent tone. ?How did you happen to find us??
Cyberdramon grinned again and indicated the Harpymon. ?Best trackers, finders, fighters in the Outcasts tribe. Velgmon always knows where you are. And as for what brings me here, the answer is a proposition.?
Zilla and Yoshi looked at each other. This was not going straight. What would a member from their former tribe want with them?
Cyberdramon continued despite their doubtful looks. ?Master Velgmon has learned that you have been in the company of humans from the real world sometime ago.?
?Long time ago, General.? Said Zilla. ?They?re gone now.?
?Yes, but you must have some idea where they are.? Said Cyberdramon. ?We want you to find those humans.?
?Why, so you can do to them what some serpents do to their own children?? Yoshi?s eyes blazed with anger.
Cyberdramon ignored the comment. ?Of course, our best Harpymons will be at your service and if you complete your task, Velgmon may even give you a permitted withdrawal.?
?NO!? even Zilla was about to loose control. ?We are not part of you anymore, no matter what Velgmon says!?
Cyberdramon was unphased. ?I don?t remember giving you a choice.?
With that, the dragon opened a black box. Inside was a black, shining orb.
The DarkTyrannomon gasped. ?Is that a ?.??
?Yes,? Cyberdramon said. ?It is a digi-core, belonging to the Sovereign Ebonwumon, which our ever efficient fighters managed to obtain during a fight.?
?But it?s so dark.? Said Zilla.
?We had to get rid of the goody-goody filth.? Said Cyberdramon. ?Now, behold its powers!?
The light from the core flooded the glade, pouring energy into the two DarkTyrannomon. When the light cleared, there stood a BlackMetalGreymon and a dark Megadramon.
Cyberdramon snarled. ? Come!? He took to the air.
The Harpymon followed and so did the new digimon.
I don?t know if normal digimon can handle a digi-core, but I put it in anyway. I didn?t read all about Zilla and Yoshi?s origins, forgive me if I threw this all out of whack.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's face it: this story has died, or at least its in coma... Even i can't think of anything to continue it! How can Metamormon be destroyed? By whom? Who all are there? And Devamon: what will it look like (personal problem...)? Everybody's just SO scattered: I have no idea how to bring them back! Just too many problems... Plus I've got no will to write now! :rolleyes:

So, is anybody willing to work with this anymore? I will probably gain back my will to write if some body shows interest too...

Are we pulling the plug out, or will we give Tamers 2 another chance?:(

Out of Story: Sorry if this isn't up to snuff. I had to end too many threads I had started myself, somehow.

Beep, boop, beep, beep. Seraphimon stood surrounded by a black void, as white ones and zeroes floated by. The sound of the phone lines floated through his ears. To him, they were somewhat uncomfortable, to listen to, but to the massive and far superior Omnimon, they were rather soothing.
?I had always heard legends, but never had I thought them true. Only now, as you stand before me, does it seem real, and yet, it is somewhat surreal. The Dimension Crossing Hero, Omnimon.? Said Seraphimon.
?Ha. You can grovel at my feet later, Seraphimon. But for now, let us skip the formalities for there is no time to waste. They must go back.?
?The children??
?Yes. They must return to their world. Ours has become unstable. With too many viruses uploaded into the net, we may not last very long. They are our last resort. And besides, no one wants the death of innocent children weighing down upon him or her.
Seraphimon could only stare into space as he tried to grasp Omnimon?s words. For the last few days, the same Digimon tamers that had aided the Sovereign digimon against the threat know as D-Reaper had become involved in the civil wars and drama between the warring factions that the surviving digimon had formed. Now, they were a liability that had to be removed peacefully before it was too late.
?Are you still with me Seraphimon??
?Yes. I was just?wondering.?
A metal egg appeared in Omnimon?s hand and he passed it to Seraphimon. ?I gained this from the combined energy of numerous Digimon that have fallen in battle. It will be a ?Dues ex machina?, the object we need most to correcting their situation. Once the time presents itself, crack the egg, and the rest will follow.?
?But there are two missing.?
?Ryo and Takato are in a dimension in need of repairs. They will be relieved when the time is right.?
?And the adults??
?A liability even beyond the children. They cannot interfere, for the Digital World responds to the imaginations of children. Their involvement in the end times is non-existent.?
?Fine. All will be done.?
?Good.? Omnimon whispered to himself, ?I can only pray the Sovereign return before the end times.?

In the Mold, Angie led Jeri and Lucemon to the gates of Metamormon. ?Jeri, this is as far as I can go. The Mold?s power will not let me pass so long as Metamormon sits on the throne.?
?I see. We are on out own, Lucemon.? Above them, a wooden ship passed by, the clown-like face sneering forward. A tingling struck Jeri?s mind like a tiny itch. She could feel her friends above.
?Jeri, what?s wrong?? Lucemon asked.
?The cavalry is here.?

A group of Tapirmon pushed old Henry, Tally and Alice into a dirty old room. In the center, an old man sat on the bed, chained, while tears flowed from his eyes.
?My thoughts were what met you here, Alice. My thoughts hurt you. I?m sorry.?
?Kenta?? asked Alice.

As fake-Kenta stood by Metamormon?s side, Megidramon and MegaGargomon, now dressed in black armor, stood before them, led by an army of Bakumon, Tapirmon and Piedmon.
?This ends now!? cried Metamormon. BOOM. The wall shattered as Piedmon?s ship, led by Jeri and Lucemon, entered.
?Indeed it does,? Cried Lucemon, ?Grand Cross!? Bakumon and Tapirmon dissipated left and right.
The elderly Tamers and Digimon rushed to the battlefield as fast as their old bodies could go.
?Drain Rain!? shouted Ranamon as a cloud formed over the Piedmons, raining down water that sapped their strength.
?Diamond Storm.?
?Gazimon digivolve to?Garurumon. Howling Blaster.?
Fake-Kenta pointed forward. ?Go!?
MegaGargomon charged forward, electricity flowing around him in a brilliant, purple sphere. ?Juggernaut Force.? He cried. The electricity exploded from his body and scattered across the room. All the digimon began to leak data as their bodies reverted to their baby forms.
Rika cried out, ?He?s learned how to control the Juggernaut. We don?t stand a chance.?
Metamormon thought to himself, He?s holding back. Kenta?s control is not absolute.
Piedmon flung himself at MegaGargomon. ?I?m all that?s left, come get me, Big Boy.?
?Gargo Missile.? Piedmon quickly dodged left.
?Ending Spell.? Piedmon threw down a white napkin that MegaGargomon willingly flew towards. When the napkin fell, a real puppy stood in MegaGargomon?s place.
?Sword Trick.? His sword struck Megidramon?s chest plate, de-digivolving him to Devidramon who soon passed out.
?Only King Metamormon left, eh? Let?s go.?
?I?ll rip you apart, traitor.?
Piedmon changed forms, becoming an Ogremon. ?Can?t let you have Mega power, now can we.?
A beam of light flew from his mirror belly. His body began to contort and change into that of an Ogremon as well. The two smashed everything around them as they fought, while Jeri cradled Calumon in her arms. Everyone is too old to keep fighting. I have to do something.
?Jeri?? said Kenta.
?Huh??
?Die.? He shot a burst of darkness from his hands. Jeri ran with all her might. Kenta fired a second blast straight at her.
?Kenta stop this!?
?I?m not Kenta.? His appearance began to change into that of a demon-like figure with its head and limbs projecting from a black-egg. The creature, Devitamamon, fired a blast straight at Jeri. As she fell, her amulet shattered in her hands.
?Calumon digivolve to?Lucemon. Grand Cross.? Lucemon grabbed the beast and began to punch Devitamamon repeatedly.
Piedmon/Ogremon threw Metamormon/Ogremon down. ?Pummel Whack.? He said as a black projectile flew from his fist.
Jeri, now aging rapidly, crawled her towards the Morpheus Throne. I have to stop this fight. I can?t let anyone else get hurt. Not like? Her mind began to wonder off. Soon all she could concentrate on was that dark day when, as the sky turned fiery red, Beelzemon struck Leomon down. I won?t let it happen again. She crawled into the chair and the feeling was like nothing she had experienced before. Her body began to surge with an endless amount of energy as both it and her mind began to pull across dimensions like taffy before touching a child?s mouth. She could see any and everything all at once. Nothing was out of her reach now, but there was only one thing she needed to do.
She released a bright light that spread across the room like an ocean through a home. When here eyes opened, Devitamamon shattered, and the Tamers were now their rightful ages. Ogremon 1 reverted back to Piedmon who stared down at the mindless body of Ogremon 2, formally Metamormon. Who am I? Where am I? Metamormon thought to himself.
Yamaki stood to his feet. ?It?s over.? He said. As Kazu helped the weakened Jeri to descend from the throne, it shattered beneath her. ?Cheap furniture you got there, chumly.?
?We have to get out.? Whispered Jeri.
?What??
Meanwhile, Henry sat across the dungeon staring at Alice and Kenta. We?re back to our old; excuse me, young selves again. But if Kenta?s negative thoughts were able to do all this to us here in the Mold, what could happen next? Could we trust him again?
The door soon opened and as Henry stood to his feet in attack position, Suzie walked in. ?OHH HENWY! I FOUND YOU I FOUND YOU!?
?Never thought I?d be so glad to see you little sister.?
The blue visor of Kazu entered the room, Kazu?s face not too far behind. ?Kenta,? he said.
?Kazu I?m??
?Forget about it. I?ve got some friends here to see you.? MarineAngemon and Pearl entered the room and soon hugged Kenta. ?I?m sorry, MA. Can you forgive me??
?Of course.?
Kenta looked at Pearl and at MarineAngemon and for once, all three were happy, while Alice stared at them, smiling a halfway smile. ?Welcome to the family, Pearl.? Said Kenta.
Rumble, Rumble. ?What is that?? cried Yamaki.
?The Mold is dying without the Morpheus Throne to keep it active,? Said Jeri, ?all the Shifters have been sent away.?
?Couldn?t you have sent us away too?? cried Rika.
?Must have slipped my mind.?
?Great,? she said sarcastically.
?Head for the ship,? cried Yamaki.
?Wait! You haven?t even paid me yet!? cried Piedmon. He looked down at the Ogremon that was once Metamormon. As much as I hate you old foe, I can?t leave you at your most vulnerable. He picked up the former Shifter and dragged him to the ship.

Seraphimon looked own from Omnimon?s void. I hope that Omnimon is right about what he has in store for these children. May the Sovereign, wherever they may be, see to it that fate is nothing but kind to you my human friends. For now, it is time. He cracked the metal egg in his hands and released thousands of bright data particles across the digital world. The particles traveled far and wide, seeking out only specific people. To the machine realm where Masahiko and the Gatomon remained, to the Mold and finally to seek out the lost digimon partners of those Tamers who have become lost elsewhere.

Shinjuku, Japan: Life was simple here at one time. Especially for the Matsuki family, life was nothing more than a routine schedule that had been performed and perfected with each passing day. But now life was full of constant lookout as a ?three-eyed bat? has begun to terrorize the city, its first victims being the humble bakers Matsuki themselves.
Takato?s cousin Kai rushed to the hospital as fast as he could. The doctors there quickly stopped him. ?I have to see them!? he cried out.
?I?m sorry young man, but you can?t see them just yet.?
?But I??
?Enough. Please, go wait in the lobby until we are done sir.?
?Fine.? He sighed.
As he sat in the lobby, images of the estranged ?three-eyed bat? appeared on the television screen above. What is that thing? Is it a digimon? Does Takato have something to do with it?
?That thing hurt my family.? A purple haired girl sat to Kai?s immediate left. He turned his head to reply only to be interrupted by, ?I just hope they?re ok.?
?My aunt and uncle are in there.?
?then you know what I?m going through.?
?Yes. I feel helpless with what?s going on. I just wish there was something I could do.?
?Hm. Hm.? The girl laughed silently.
?What?s so funny??
?I think its cute how you want to be such a hero. Possibly even?nah. I just met you.?
?What??
?Nothing.?
?Say, can I buy you some ice cream. It?ll help take our minds off things.?
?Sure. By the way, I?m Noriko.?
?Kai.?
?you?re Takato?s cousin aren?t you??
?Yes. How do you know??
?He is a friend of my friend Jeri. He told us so much about you. Nice to finally meet you.?
As they entered the waiting room, a brilliant flash of light could be seen outside.
?What was that?? said Noriko.
?I don?t know. Let?s go check it out.?
?Now??
?What, you scared??
?No,? she said as she looked down shaking slightly.
?Don?t worry. I?ll protect you from that ?three-eyed bat?. He?ll wish he were dead.?
?Yeah right.? She said sarcastically. She then thought about it for a second. Anything was better than nothing. ?Let?s go you big strong superman you.?
?Wow, we just met and you already know my reputation.?
As the two ran outside they saw two strange lights. The first one was red, while the other, a green light, intertwined with it like a rainbow of colors. They followed the beams and ten minutes later, they found themselves in an open, yet empty field, while a crater smoked in the center.
?Groan.? Went a mysterious voice.
?What was that?? said Kai. As soon as he spoke, a glove hand rose from the crater. The person it belonged to was dressed in a red and green outfit with a black and white mask similar to a Harley Quinn?s own. One his other arm was an injured green amnesiac with long white hair and a face only a mother could love. As the two children approached, two white beams appeared in their hands and gave way to two D-Powers; a black one for Kai, and a green one for Noriko. Piedmon and Ogremon?s bodies began to leak data and all that was left were two smaller creatures: DemiDevimon and Goblimon.
?What just happened?? asked a confused Kai.

Somewhere across Shinjuku, Jeri Katou was completely confused as well. She and Calumon lay in their bed wondering what was going on. It was only minutes ago that she and her friends were running for their lives from a crumbling world and now they were home. Rika Nonaka, Henry and Suzie Wong, Alice McCoy, Kazu Shioda, and Kenta Kitagawa and the twins Ai and Mako had the same feeling as they awoke to find themselves in their own beds, in their own homes.

In the Hypnos Building, Riley, and Tally found themselves sitting in their chairs in the company break room. On the computer screen, Pearl, Chibomon, Gazimon, Ranamon, and Devidramon stared into the Real World. ?I guess we weren?t meant to go back with you.? Said Gazimon.
?But don?t worry Suga. Once we find the rest of the gang, we?ll be together again very shortly.? Chimed in Ranamon.
?Thank you.? Answered Tally.

Yamaki walked down the corridors and cramped hallways of the Hypnos building as his cronies marveled at his mysterious return. Something must have happened. How did we get back here. My partner and the remaining partners somehow were sent to their homes, but how did we get to our own home? This can?t be right.
As he entered the main room, he found his fellow agent Noryaga, sitting in Riley?s usual chair, staring at the screen above, where a giant anomaly was causing some sort of change that Yamaki could not see.
?Yamaki? Is that you?? said Noryaga as he descended to greet him.
?Noryaga, what is that??
?That, my friend, is Galactimon, the latest in AI police work.?
?What??
?Well, things got out of control. That virus we were watching over, Mille? whatever ?its? names is, and Galactimon was our only answer.?
?What is it doing??
?Its job. There were some areas too tainted by the virus to let survive.?
?ARE YOU CRAZY!? said Yamaki as he grabbed Noryaga, ?You were going to kill us.?
???
?You were going to kill us weren?t you!? ANSWER ME DAMMIT, WERE YOU GOING TO KILL US!??
?A necessary risk. Remember D-Reaper?? Noryaga coldly answered.
Yamaki let go of Noryaga, and fell into a rolling chair, pulling at his own hair. They are going to destroy what?s left of the Digital Plane. This can?t be?

Seraphimon stood in Omnimon?s void, staring at the work the egg had done. ?Where are the others? Where are Guilmon and the boy they call Masahiko? Omnimon, not everyone got out.?
?Guilmon has been returned home as well. The remaining particles are not strong enough for the boy and his cats. I?ve contacted one of the Devas and sent a rescue. Once they have returned, we can see what we can do about Takato, Ryo, and Cyberdramon. But with the two new, final Tamers, we will be able to carry out our plan when the time comes. Thank goodness, my plan has worked so far.?
?What about Galactimon??
?One problem at a time. Galactimon is inactive for now. I cannot feel him.? A harsh tingling pain struck Omnimon?s mind. ?What? No? My plan worked. How could this happen??
?What is it??
?Digital fields. I feel them all over the real world. My egg has caused a disruption I didn?t predict.?
?You mean??
?Yes. They are crossing over.?

• 3 weeks later...
Relieved that someone finally believed him, ex-Zhuqiaomon was slightly more reasonable than before. It was still clear, though, that Pururumon still saw himself as a king lowering himself to speaking with peasants. Ryo?s eyes were half closed. In the Digital World, he?d had his sleep interrupted by crises before, but that didn?t mean he liked being awoken for anything [i]short[/i] of crisis. That went triple for the cranky Hopmon.

?To what purpose have you called me?? Pururumon demanded.

Janyuu, Kenta, and Dolphin grinned. ?This won?t take long, Lord Zhuqiaomon,? Kenta said. ?I know you have a great deal of more important things to be doing right now.?

?I... I see your point. Speak, humans.?

?We just need to analyze some of your data,? Dolphin said. ?Just a feather. You might be able to help us a great deal. And helping us helps you,? he added, knowing about how interested Pururumon would be in helping them.

?Very well, then,? Pururmon said, trying to pull a ?wing? close enough to his beak to extract a feather. It was no easy task, given Pururumon?s size and shape.

?I could...? Kenta said, reaching toward him, but Pururumon hopped backward.

?No,? he growled. ?You may not touch me.? Pururumon looked toward Hopmon, who had fallen asleep again.

?Huh? Wha?? Hopmon said when Ryo nudged him awake.

Pururumon ordered that Hopmon remove a feather and give it to the humans.

?Uh, I don?t have hands either,? Hopmon said. ?You might want to let Kenta...?

?Not the human,? Pururumon said. ?If you won?t do it, I?m sure my Devas will...?

?Tear you in half for impersonating their Sovereign, whom they last saw in their Digital World. Not to mention waking them up,? Kenta said.

Several minutes of arguing resulted in Hopmon pinning a feather down with his horn and Pururumon pulling back, yanking it loose. It took several tries, after which Pururumon excused himself from the humans? presence and an annoyed Hopmon went back to bed, telling Ryo to tell him in the morning if anything important happened. Ryo remained for all of five minutes before telling Janyuu, Dolphin, and Kenta the same. He went back to bed, and dreamed of his home world.

At the same time, Nanashi and Trang tapped at their computers. Though not even remotely fond each other, they had learned to work together flawlessly. Silently and smoothly, the D-Hulk effort continued on into the night. Until...

?I have it!? Trang said triumphantly. ?I know how to boost the D-Hulks? effectiveness. Look at this.?

Nanashi stepped over to Trang?s computer and looked at the screen.

?This will improve their speed, and their strength will be quintupled. But the masterpiece is this,? she said, tapping the screen. ?Basically, this will enhance their ability to observe and adapt to different types of attack. They?re smarter than the last generation.?

Nanashi bristled at Trang?s dumbing it down for him as if he couldn?t understand the full explanation, but he kept his annoyance to himself. ?Let?s not tell Yamaki immediately,? he said. ?He won?t be expecting it to be ready anywhere near this quickly, so I figure we can relax for a while.?

?Good idea. Looks like you?re not all bad.?

Nanashi grinned. ?I try.?

Trang left the control room, but Nanashi went back to his computer. [i]I?ve still got one more thing to take care of.[/i]

Shaochung growled as Strabimon sank the eight ball, ending their game in his favor. As always.

Strabimon laughed. ?What do you know? There [i]is[/i] at least one thing you?re not perfect at.?

?Yeah, but I?m s?posed to be,? she pouted, sounding much like her five-year-old counterpart. Laughing, she left the table. Where people got the idea she was good at everything was anybody?s guess. She wasn?t a scientist like her father, she wasn?t a digital being like Alice and Dobermon, she wasn?t a dimensional traveler like the new Ryo. She saw herself as being pretty normal, and the few things she did excel at, like her martial arts skills, were due to years of practice.

Walking around in search of something better to do in the absence of any missions, she spotted the Ryos both talking to Rika, or trying to. Rika didn?t appear amused with either of them. [i]Uh-oh, this could get ugly,[/i] she thought, and began to walk over.

?Hey, Suz... Shaochung,? the non-gauntleted Ryo corrected himself.

?Awe these guys bothewing you?? Shaochung inquired, taking the Ryos by the ear.

?Nah.? Rika glared at the Ryos. ?Though they would make good target practice.? Rika stalked away to somewhere that Shaochung didn?t let them see, for their own safety.

?Thank me,? Shaochung said. ?I just saved you two. You get on hew newves, she gives you so many minutes, and then [i]wham.[/i] She?s made guys toughew than you two wun away cwying.?

?Ouch,? the Ryos said together. After a half second pause, they looked at each other. ?I?m never going to get used to that,? they said.

?You dudes seen Kenta?? Kai said as he passed them. ?I haven?t seen him all day.?

?You know him,? Ryo 2 said. ?There?s nothing in here with buttons to push.?

?Except maybe the Digimon Queen back thewe,? Shaochung added as she checked her watch. ?It?s about lunch time,? she told the Ryos and Kai. ?Wumiko?s paying, which is something we don?t see evewy day... o? month, yeaw, evewy millennium fow that mattew... Maybe I should be scawed??

Ryo 2 looked at her gravely, and put a hand on her shoulder. ?May the Force be with you.?

?Sir, the new D-Hulks are good to go,? Trang told Yamaki. ?Ready to deploy at your command.?

?Good work. When the Tamers appear next, we?ll be ready. Find Nanashi and bring him here.?

?Yes, sir,? Trang said less than enthusiastically as she left the observation room.

Yamaki waited for her to leave, and then brought her chair down to ground level, boarding it and taking it back to her console. He took a disk from his pocket and slipped it into a drive. Opening the program on it, he typed in a series of commands, and clicked a button marked EXECUTE when it came up. He clicked his lighter as he waited for the program to load.

?It won?t be long now,? he said to himself.

Shaochung was in the process of ordering Champion Burgermon?s Champion Burger, the biggest, juiciest bacon cheeseburger on either side of the Digital Gate. He handed it over, double bacon, no onions, extra mayo, as she always loved it. Rookie Burgermon saw her coming, and immediately prepared his Omega Shake, a special blend that only he knew how to make. In exactly seventeen seconds, it was ready. As always. He grinned, gave Shaochung the thumbs-up sign, and, as always, watched Shaochung take the first sip, making sure she liked it. If it ever wasn?t perfect, he?d snatch it back and make a new one immediately. In seventeen seconds. As Shaochung ate, she decided that, though it was a hard life, she was happy to be part of this organization. It was hard enough finding burgers and shakes in Japan, and none anywhere were as good as the Burgermon Brothers? cooking. Their cooking would have made it all worthwhile if nothing else.

Again, Shaochung wondered how the outside world could think these guys were all about chaos and destruction. The Burgermon Brothers would never hurt a fly. The worst thing they?d ever done was overcooking her french fries, and that had only happened once. [i]Those three are what I?ll miss most when the Digimon leave.[/i] She?d miss them all. Her kind, noble partner Antiramon, who was out there somewhere with the other Devas, doing whatever he did. Caturamon and Makuramon, who acted like they hated each other, and yet, where one was, the other was never too far behind. Flamedramon, who... who... Shaochung realized she didn?t know much about him. But she?d have liked to. She?d never have thought she?d say it about a blue lizard, but she thought he was extremely cute. Dolphin?s children, Adrian/Dobermon and Alice/Youkomon. Because of their computerized ?internal clocks,? which had identical settings, they always got hungry or thirsty at the same time, they always became sleepy at the same time, they always even blinked at the same time. Which they both found seriously annoying. The creepy Devimon, who was nice once you got past the chill of pure darkness that gripped your heart when you looked at him. Old Halsemon, with his deep, English-accented voice, who made sure to highly exaggerate his part in any mission. To hear him tell it, every mission was barely pulled from the brink of disaster by his brave acts. And little Flamon, who was always playing pranks, and was always begging her to try to say ?WereGarurumon.?

?Penny for your thoughts?? Rumiko said to her. She hadn?t seen the older woman approach.

?Twy a dollaw,? Shaochung said. ?Considewing how much you?we wowth, you should pay mowe. Anyway, I?m just thinking about what?s going to happen once this is all ovew. Any day now, we could be sending the Digimon back home. This has been my life fow so long I don?t know what I?m going to do once this ends. Do we go back to no?mal??

?Not immediately, but someday. We can?t stay in Japan, of course, but there are many places we can live semi-normal lives. Rika and I have been discussing moving to America. Ryo, that is, the one we know, will be moving to Italy, Kai and Ayaka are staying with Ayaka?s grandparents in France, I know some are planning to stay with their partners in the Digital World. There is life after the Underground. I?m sure you?ll find something, somewhere. Say, if you?re interested in modeling, I?ve still got a few connections...?

?Uh, I think not. Thanks anyway, though.?

?I figured,? Rumiko laughed.

And so the two followed their usual ritual of having lunch together. For perhaps the last time.

?Things will be a lot less interesting, that?s for sure.? Rumiko said. ?No more missions, no more having a full house, I?ll never do [i]this[/i] again...? Rumiko whipped out her digivice as if to read an analyzer profile of a new Digimon. Strangely, Hopmon?s dossier appeared. Rumiko and Shaochung looked up.

?Hey, guys,? Hopmon said from under Ryo?s arm.

?Mind if we join you?? Ryo added.

?Go ahead, pull up a chair,? Rumiko said.

Ryo sat down, and Hopmon bounced up onto the counter. ?I hear the Digimon may be going soon,? Ryo said.

Rumiko nodded. ?I?m going to miss Halsemon so much, but I know they?re all going home where they?ll be safe. Living cooped up in places like this never knowing when the next attack will come... that?s no life for them.?

Ryo looked around, wondering how this house could be anyone?s definition of cooped up. ?We?re going with them,? Ryo said. ?There are dimension-crossing Digimon out there, so maybe we?ll find a way back where I came from on the other side. It?s not much to go on but it?s better than nothing.?

?I?ve got to say, it?s been... interesting having two of you around,? Rumiko said. ?I hope you find your way back.?

?Was that even the wowld you?re fwom?? Shaochung asked. ?We assumed, but I figuwe with youw connection with this Millenniumon...?

?Sort of,? Ryo said. ?Millenniumon?s messing around with space and time has caused some timelines to split. Past a certain point in time, my timeline splits into several possible ones. Some are exactly like what I remember, some are... like this. After a timeline has been split, there?s no going back to being just one. [i]Every[/i] one is the ?right one? because they?re all part of the original. Either my homeworld isn?t any of them, or it?s all of them, I haven?t decided yet. But, one or two things are always off, like, maybe someone?s hair will be different, someone?s eyes will be different, Mom likes raspberry Pop Tarts instead of strawberry, Garurumon?s name is Gururumon and his claws are a different color... just enough to know I?m not in Kansas anymore. It?s close enough, but it isn?t home, and that lady who?s 99.9% like my mom isn?t the woman who raised me, that guy who?s 99.9% like my best friend isn?t the guy who cheated off my math tests and I cheated off his language tests, and I know I can?t go home again but it still won?t do to stay there. I?ll probably always be on the move.? He smiled, not allowing himself to become depressed. ?You know, some things are always the same. Digimon are in every one... If there?s a Tokyo that hasn?t seen Digimon attacks, it just hasn?t seen them yet. There?s always an Antiramon-related Digimon who plays an important part in things... whether that?s good or bad varies. There?s always Hypnos building, though Hypnos isn?t always what?s there, and there?s usually a Riley. Ryos are pretty rare, though.?

?Maybe if you went back and stopped him from forming and causing these splits in the first place?? Rumiko asked. ?There are time-travel Digimon, too. A long time ago, I knew a Clockmon. One ?Tempus Fugit? and I was back in the samurai era... and I was about ten years younger. I think he overdid it. Not that I mind, of course. Yamaki and his boys came for him one day, and he just disappeared. And then so did Yamaki?s people... everything returned to the way it?d be as if he?d never come, and I seem to be the only one who remembers him.?

?Was he Hagurumon?s friend? Did he always say stuff like, ?oh, it?s so terrible, it?s awful, it?s horrific... uh, it could perhaps be a little better???

?Yes! Did you know him? Anyway, I figure if you found one of them, maybe he could take you back, you know, fix things from the beginning.?

?I knew one version of him. Anyway, stopping Millenniumon before he started would simply cause more chaos. I?d stop him, so he was never there [i]for[/i] me to stop, so I [i]didn?t[/i] stop him, so he [i]was[/i] there, so I [i]did[/i] stop him, so he wasn?t, so I didn?t, so he was, so I did... it never ends. I don?t know how it would turn out in the end, or if it would turn out at all. He caused more trouble with his playing around with the space-time continuum than even the worst of his schemes. The Sovereigns have him locked up tight now, so the best thing to do is... is... aw, nuts.?

?What?? Shaochung said.

?Pururumon was Zhuqiaomon, and now he?s here. That means the power he used to maintain his part of Millenniumon?s dimensional prison is gone.?

?Well, there are three others,? Rumiko said. ?I?m sure they can keep it up between the three of them.?

?I hope so. Which is just about all I can do.?

?If Millenniumon gets out again, Goddramon help us all,? added Hopmon.

?[i]Goddramon?[/i]? Shaochung and Rumiko repeated, amused. Of course, Shaochung?s came out as Goddwamon, but by now, no one took any notice.

?What?s so funny?? Hopmon said.

Shaochung?s and Rumiko?s Digivices alarmed.

?Time to go to the war room. Who knows, this may be it??

?This is it, people,? Janyuu was saying. ?We?ve figured out how to create what we call a Digital Zone.? He pressed a remote control and one of the television screens changed to a diagram. ?To simplify, a Digital Zone is a stable bridge between the real world and the Digital World. It goes beyond any other means of getting between the worlds. While it?s active, you need only walk through. Our contact says the ?track? has been perfected so the other Digimon will be able to hitch a ride from wherever they may be.?

?So, all we have to do is bust into Hypnos and take it over while being shot at by Hypnos agents and chased by a truckload of the Jolly Green Giants. Yeah, we should be done in time for dinner, no problem,? Rika said.

?Are you saying you?re not up to the challenge, Rika?? came Renamon?s voice innocently.

?Hey, that?s not fair,? Rika whispered, not sure where Renamon was or if anyone else was hearing her.

?If we attack swiftly, we can do it,? Caturamon said. ?And we do have inside help. I have complete faith in Metamormon?s abilities. He gains not only the appearance, but also the knowledge of anyone he scans. He could run Hypnos himself if he had more hands. He?ll have all security and tracking systems down before those pathetic humans... I mean before Hypnos knows what?s going on. We?ll have a forty-minute window of time in which to get there and gain control.?

?And the Control Spires?? someone else said.

?That?s taken care of, too,? a woman in red answered. ?Or at least, it will be.? She played with her long, white hair.

?Humans,? Caturamon said, without the usual venom that came into his voice when he spoke the word. He still wasn?t enamored of humans, but they deserved to know what was ahead. He owed it to them, to his own moral code, to be fair to those who had helped his kind. ?This next fight, this last fight, will be the closest thing to true war most of us here have faced. There will be much death on both sides, including that of humans. We will, of course, be as careful as we can and try to end this with the least amount of violence, and if you want to leave this to us Digimon, it would be only fair, but this isn?t going to be pretty. We are trying to reach our home. There is nothing in it for you. I, for one, shall think no less of the human who decides not to take part in the coming battle.?

?Just the same, I?m sure most of us will be on board,? Dolphin said. ?Data or flesh nonwithstanding, you?re our friends. With the hand we had in your creation, we can?t just abandon you. I just wish this whole Yamaki thing hadn?t happened. Your kind and ours could have developed much more peaceful relations.?

?Yes, unfortunate,? Biyomon said. There was a touch of sadness in her voice at the realization she?d soon be leaving Ayaka, but she tried not to let it show. ?But what is past, is past. It?s time for us to go home.?

?Let?s go over the plan quickly,? Janyuu said. ?We haven?t got a lot of time.?

Trang had been searching fruitlessly for Nanashi for nearly an hour. She figured he wasn?t still at Hypnos, but she also had no intentions of going back and telling Yamaki that she hadn?t been able to find him. [i]Where the heck is that idiot?[/i]

Trang sighed, and began the walk back to the control room. If Nanashi wasn?t there, he wasn?t there. And though Yamaki?s temper was legendary, he hadn?t shot anyone. Yet. As far as she knew. She started to head back to the control room, when Nanashi crossed her path. ?Where have you been, anyway?? he said.

?Where have [i]I[/i] been? I?ve been looking for you for almost an hour. Yamaki said we?re to go back to the observation room. I think he wants to test out his new D-Hulks on someone.?

?I?m sure a good candidate will turn up eventually,? Nanashi said.

Nanashi?s words were prophetic: they hastened back to the control room, and in not ten minutes, a new signal appeared on the dome.

?Sir, we?ve got one,? Trang said. ?A few miles east of Shinjuku, but it?s heading away pretty fast. Looks fairly powerful.?

?Good,? Yamaki said. ?Time to see what the new generation of D-Hulks can do. Have Sato, Akazumi, and Shimoyama meet me in the garage.?

?Yes, sir.?

?Nanashi, you?re in charge while I?m gone.?

Trang bristled as Nanashi flashed her a quick smile and said, ?Yes, sir.?

?Are they ready?? Antiramon asked. He, Pajiramon, and a small group of a few dozen assorted Digimon congregated in their hidden underground bunker. Not wanting to depend on humans, this group, led by Pajiramon, had formed their own ?underground railroad? of sorts, moving Digimon to less-developed areas of Japan where they would be relatively undisturbed. Quite a few were machine Digimon, and, while their equipment was not as capable as Janyuu?s, it kept them hidden. They lived in a rural area outside of Tokyo. Antiramon had tried to convince them that humans weren?t all bad, and had told them about Shaochung and the others, but they had no intentions of making the step of forming partnerships with humans, and none were too pleased with the way Antiramon frequently had to run off to help Shaochung. Of course, they never mentioned the times that Shaochung had come to help [i]him.[/i] They had seen with their own eyes the power that the cards gave. He had given up trying to convince them, figuring that if seeing a Corona cannon appear in his hands thus allowing him to singlehandedly show an entire Hypnos team the error of their ways hadn?t convinced them, that if seeing Shaochung?s devotion to him, willingly risking her own life and joining the Digimon on Yamaki?s most wanted list hadn?t convinced them, nothing would. However, since that day, they had been more willing to work with Janyuu?s resistance.

?Almost,? Biyomon answered. She explained Janyuu?s plan as best she could with her limited technical knowledge, and their role in it. She was the only outsider who knew the ?stations? on this Digimon Underground Railroad, and acted as a go-between for them and Janyuu and company. Using the Seeds of Swiftness to give her the speed to keep travelling between Shinjuku and the edge of town, she kept both sides informed about what the other was doing so they could coordinate. ?We know how to open the Digital Zone, but we?ve just got to free up the control room at Hypnos, and keep it free, long enough to do it. With their Yuggoth weapons, even Megas wouldn?t last too long if we just barged in, but...?

?...but let me guess,? a Myotismon said, looking from Biyomon to Antiramon. ?Those other guys and their [i]humans[/i] know what to do.?

?Caturamon?s group,? Antiramon made sure not to identify them as Janyuu?s group, ?has come closer to getting us all home than we have. They know what they?re doing. We?ve gotten a lot farther since we started working with them.?

?Enough, already,? a Shiisamon said. ?We need to focus on getting back home. I don?t care if us, Caturamon, humans, or magic leprechauns are the ones who open the door. I?ve had it with being hunted, with living underground and sneaking through sewers like Numemon.?

?That door opens today,? Biyomon said. ?But it?s going to take all of the above to make it happen. Uh, except the leprechauns,? she added. ?They?ve got someone on the inside who?ll go a long way towards misdirecting Hypnos personnel within the base, and if you cooperate, we can bypass most of their outer defenses as well. But I need to know now if you?re in, because Caturamon?s group wants to begin soon and I?ve got to know what to tell them.?

Pajiramon nodded to the assembled Digimon. ?Let?s get to work. We don?t exactly have a lot of time. Myotismon, can you make two bat-portals at once??

?Yes...?

?Get ready to spread your fog over Hypnos so you?ll be able to go out in the open. Make it thick enough to jam Hypnos? communications. But not yet. Make a portal there so you can do it at a moment?s notice.?

?I still don?t like this,? Myotismon grumbled.

?No one said you had to,? Pajiramon said. ?Once this is over and we?re all back home, I?ll welcome any and all complaints.?

Myotismon grumbled again. He still didn?t like it, but he wasn?t about to refuse a direct order from one of the Sovereigns? lieutenants. If he refused, and they [i]did[/i] get back home today, or any day for that matter, there?d be hell to pay. Besides, Pajiramon was [i]usually[/i] right. ?I hope you know what you?re getting us into,? he said as he spread his arms and let a flock of bats pour from his cape. They formed a portal.

?Don?t forget Caturamon and Makuramon are over there. They know the details of the plan, and they?re convinced. They also had a hand in coming up with the attack strategy. If the two most trusted Devas agree on it, (and it?s rare that those two agree on anything) we?d be fools to not go along. This is our best, likely our only, chance of getting out of here.? She turned to Biyomon. ?Go tell Caturamon we?re ready to begin.?

?Right,? Biyomon said. Pajiramon pointed to two points on the map of Tokyo on the wall. ?Now, get ready open another between this point and this point...?

?Sir, I don?t like this,? Shimoyama said.

?Nobody said you had to,? Yamaki said. ?Keep driving. That creature is out here somewhere.?

?And exactly what do we do when we find it??

Yamaki turned toward Shimoyama, ready to tell him to stop asking questions and just do as he was told, when a gigantic, yellow Indian-themed bird with eight wings and a steel helmet flew overhead.

?What?s that?? Akazumi said.

Another followed the first. And another. Soon, the sky was yellow with them.

?Those, my friends, are called Phoenixmon,? Yamaki said, grimly reciting the data. ?And they?re Megas.?

?Megas?? Sato asked, not knowing the term.

Yamaki gritted his teeth at one of his employees not even knowing something as simple as the stages of Digimon. Even those stupid kids who played with them like pets knew that much! How was he to stop the digital invasion with these worthless pieces of gutter-trash who didn?t even know the most basic... Yamaki calmed himself with no small amount of effort. ?The highest stage of Digimon. Even the weakest Mega could destroy this entire area without much difficulty, and those birds aren?t even close to being the weakest. We have to stop them before they get too far.?

The flock of Phoenixmon turned, and Yamaki ordered Shimoyama to follow as he fiddled with the inside of his Yuggoth pistol.

Unseen, Caturamon sat in the middle of the street, watching the car pass him as he calmly tapped his tail against the ground. [i]Humans. Are you mad or are you tired of life?[/i] he wondered as the frail humans followed what they thought were several powerful Mega Digimon. [i]Or are you simply fools?[/i] The dog Deva trotted after them so as to maintain the illusion.

?Two more Wild Ones,? Trang said. ?What?s with them today??

Nanashi grinned. ?I guess they?re just gluttons for punishment.? He leaned back in his chair. ?Their emanations are pretty high. Better send the most highly-trained agents to deal with them.?

?Right,? Trang said.

?Don?t you mean ?yes, sir???

?No, I don?t,? Trang grumbled, wondering if she?d be next in line for leadership if something unfortunate were to befall Nanashi. [i]Nah, I?d never get away with it.[/i]

Much later, the core members of the resistance were gathered in the war room, and every screen and speaker in the complex was linked up to its systems. The entire resistance was preparing. ?It?s working,? Janyuu said, pointing to the map on a screen. Another dot representing a Hypnos vehicle was seen pulling away from Hypnos, the sixth in as many hours. ?I know we won?t leave them completely defenseless, but the confusion will buy us some time, and leave the inside relatively unguarded.?

?They?ll have to suspect something,? Strabimon said. ?Digimon don?t cross over at that rate, ever.?

?With Caturamon out there, they won?t know which are real and which aren?t,? Janyuu said. ?And they?ll have to respond to each one because they can?t take the risk that maybe the one they decide dismiss as false is one of the real, hostile ones. When Myotismon cuts off their communications, that?ll be our cue to get going.?

?The flight-capable Digimon and the larger Digimon will engage Hypnos outside,? Kenta said. ?The human partners get close and stay close to the buildings. The D-Hulks will be coming, so all us Tamers need to get our strongest card combinations ready beforehand. Digimon who can affect the minds of their victims will lead the assault inside. We get a few DemiDevimon to knock everyone out, maybe a Tapirmon to make them think they?re somewhere else, or we?re someone else, that sort of thing, and we can take the inside quickly and efficiently with the least amount of bloodshed.?

?Bloodshed is [i]bad,[/i]? Jeri added using her sock puppet. ?Sorry, force of habit. But the majority of people inside will be innocent office workers, technicians, programmers, people who?ve never even held a gun. We should try to keep those people out of the way, not do any more damage than we have to.?

?That?s right,? Janyuu agreed. ?We should all keep that in mind.?

All of the Hypnos indicators vanished from the screens, as the signals no longer reached the computers Janyuu was spying on. ?It?s showtime,? Dolphin said.

offstory: Shadowdramon, I'm not quite sure what you wrote, but PLEASE tell me you didn't send everybody HOME!?

We definately need another "who is where with whom" -list. I'm too mixed up, but I'll list the characters I've been writing about lately:

*DEVAS Majiramon, Makuramon, Pajiramon, Vajramon, Kumbhiramon, Mihiramon and Chatsuramon - plus SnowBotamon(ex-Baihumon) - are searching the rest of the Devas (Antylamon, Sandiramon and Vikaralamon) to merge their powers (plus the powers of the late Shinduramon and Indramon) into one to form the mighty DEVAMON.
*LILITHMON, who is almost the last of the digimons in a supporting role, is as follows.

I honestly didn't get what happened to the others (Jeri, Kenta, Rika, Henry& co). All I know is that:
*Ryo, Hopmon and Pururumon are in the other dimension
*Masahiko&Bastemon are are with Tanemon in the Blizzard Master's cavern
*Zilla and Yoshi are with the Outcasts, right?

Where's Takato, Guilmon, Sandiramon and Vikaralamon? Weren't they fighting Parallelmon?
What happened to Metamormon?
And what about Milleniummon?
Where is this story now???

Okay, I'll just calm down, and write about Lilithmon a bit:

Lilithmon sat on her knees, black wings folded against her back.
"Oh Oracle, what will I do now? All is [i]lost[/i]!"
She gave the glowing ball of light a desperate glance.
[i]Worry not, ominous one. Your part is not over in this grand play of Destiny.[/i]
"What do you mean? The chaos has won, and there's nothing neither the powers of good nor the powers of evil can do!"
[i]All is not lost, dark child, for the courageous ones are still fighting. Aid the saviours from the world of humans, and the digital sun will rise again. The destiny lies in the hands of the ones who act, not the ones who worry...[/i]
"Wise words as always, Oracle. But must I be alone?"
[i]Behold the wall on your right, child. A new model is to appear on the wall, and that model is to be the one you must seek.[/i]

Lilithmon turned her look to the wall, and saw a new figure to shape just between the models of Kuwagamon and Leomon. The figure was wearing a dark cape with a golden hood, which left it's face to the shadows, leaving only it's eyes to be seen. The figure held cores of light, as if it was juggling with them.

[i]Behold Wisemon.[/i]
"Wisemon..." Lilithmon repeated. That digimon was to be her companion, to add some magic to the middle of the bitter war. "Together we will bring the Tamers to each other!"

• 4 weeks later...
Don't let this die. I'll start posting here as soon as I have time.
Great story.
Keep Tamers alive! (That should be this thread's offical slogan)

[edit] Here's my first part.
Shadowdramon, I'm sorry, but they can't return to the real world.
Alice's ability will be explored in this post and in future posts.
Here's the story:

Seraphimon was extremely confused. ?Why would the device reverse its effect? What could cause it to do that??
?I?m not sure,? Omnimon said. ?It?s possible tha-? He began to flicker, changing between his current form and something else. ?No. Can?t hold form? Must? form? Morpheus? destroyed??
?What?!? Seraphimon exclaimed. ?You can?t hold ?form?? Are you one of them??
?Must? hold? can?t??
?It was a trick! You?re one of the Shifters!?
?Not? because? Throne? destroyed??
?Throne? The Morpheus Throne??
?Yes? destroyed??
?Destroyed. The throne was destroyed.? Seraphimon said. ?You were given extra energy by Metamormon so that you could become Omnimon. When the Morpheus Throne was destroyed, you began to lose the extra energy, causing you to begin to change back to your natural form. The device used to send the children home was powered by the throne. The device malfunctioned because the throne was destroyed.? Seraphimon was angry. ?Why did you send them home??
?Not? real? duplicates??
?Duplicates? Fakes??
?Yes? Shifters? gone? Throne??
?You sent Shifters back? Why??
?You? not assist??
?You sent fakes so that everyone would think they were sent back, and we wouldn?t help them? but nothing happened? They?re still where they were??
?Yes? Shifters? gone without? Throne?
?You monster!? Seraphimon had never been this angry in his life. ?Strike of the Seven Stars!? He fired seven energy blasts. All of them hit. When the smoke cleared, the Shifter was no more.

They were in Piedmon?s ship, escaping from the Mold. Kenta was sitting against the side, upset about what he did. Jeri was talking to him. Henry, Rika, Kazu, and Suzie were wondering where Takato and Guilmon were. Yamaki was talking with Riley and Tally. The Digimon were with their partners, with the exception of Devidramon, who was flying behind the ship. Alice was sitting by herself, thinking.
I don?t know how much longer I can control it, she thought. I can?t risk harming them. I have to leave before I do. Suddenly, a rather loud noise rang out through the ship. ?Dimensional rift ahead!? Piedmon said. Jeri looked toward the rift. ?Alice,? she said. ?Alice, you need to enter the rift.?
?Me? Why?? Alice asked.
?Takato?s in there,? Jeri said. ?He needs help.?
?What can I do?? Alice asked.
?Something none of us can,? Jeri said. ?That world is in danger, and only you can stop it. Use the Reaver.?
I need to go, Alice thought. I can?t stay here. But what does she mean, use the Reaver? How? Why?
?Go, Alice,? Jeri said. ?Now.? The ship landed, and Alice passed through the rift.
Alice appeared in a barren desert, and the rift closed behind her. She looked around, and saw nothing but sand. Ok, I'm here, she thought. Now what? She was about to start looking for Takato when she noticed that her left hand felt strange. Looking down at it, she saw it flickering, changing between Alice's hand and Youkomon's paw. It?s happening, she thought. I can't control it much longer. Suddenly, a figure appeared right next to her, causing her to fall over. She looked at it, and gasped. It may have been dressed in the weirdest costume she ever saw, but it was him.
"Takato!" she exclaimed. ZAP! The figure shot her with blue energy blasts fired from its scepter. "DON'T call me that!" he said angrily.
"Then... then who... who are you?" Alice asked. ZAP! "NEVER speak to the Overlord that way!" Alice was on the ground. Those blasts had HURT! She felt her control slipping. Her other hand began to flicker and change between hand and paw. The Overlord noticed. "What?" he said. "How is that possible? Could you be the source of the anomaly?"
"I... don't know." Alice said. She was having trouble speaking because of the blasts the Overlord hit her with. "If I did, I... wouldn't... tell you."
"WHAT?!" the Overlord screamed. He raised his scepter, ready to attack Alice, when she stopped him. "I... wouldn't do that... if I were you," she said.
"And why not?!" The Overlord yelled. He had NEVER been spoken to like this.
"If... you hit me again... I'll... lose control."
"NOBODY speaks to me that way!!!!" he screamed. ZAP! He shot Alice again. Alice's body began to flicker and change between Alice and Youkomon. Why am I fighting it? she thought. That thing isn't Takato. That? that monster deserves it. She stopped resisting, and immediately became Youkomon. "What?!" the Overlord exclaimed. "How did you do that?!"
How did I do that? She thought. I?ve never been able to absorb attacks. "I warned you," Youkomon said, "but you didn't listen." She walked towards the Overlord, who immediately attacked her with his strongest blasts. The attacks didn't have any effect. "What?!" the Overlord screamed. "How did you survive that?!"
"I'm not what you think," Youkomon said. "You see, I'm very hungry. I haven't had anything for days. I need energy. Your attacks were, let's say, useful. Unfortunately, they weren't very filling. You, on the other hand, will make an excellent meal."
The Overlord was shocked. Nothing could eat him! He didn't know who or what this creature was, but he didn't care. He blasted Youkomon repeatedly, but she was unharmed. "You didn't listen," she said. "You can't harm me with those energy blasts. You're just providing me with the energy I need." The Overlord knew that Youkomon was right. "I'll be back!" He yelled, then vanished. Youkomon became Alice again.
That's what Jeri meant, she thought. That's what I can do, but nobody else can. That thing must be causing trouble for Takato, but it can't hurt me! I can fight it. I can win. Suddenly, the ground opened up beneath her, and she fell in.

Henry and Terriermon were preparing to go to the surface to investigate an odd energy signature. Takato was watching them open the hatch and prepare to exit when Alice fell through the opening, landing on Takato.

Takato and Alice were in the room Takato was sleeping in, and Takato was explaining the situation to her. "So that thing is you?" Alice asked.
"No," Takato replied. "The Overlord is this world's Takato, but it's not me. Somehow, it gained the power to control other Digimon. According to this world's Henry, the Overlord in our world is Terriermon."
"What?!"
"I know. I don't know what made this world's Henry call Terriermon our world's Overlord."
"I think I do," Alice said. And she certainly had an idea.
"What?" Takato asked.
Alice?s answer was one word. "Juggernaut."
?How did you know about Juggernaut??
?I?ve been through a lot. Terriermon-our world?s Terriermon-still has it inside him. It?s caused a few problems.?

Alice and Takato decided to speak to Henry. ?Why did you call Terriermon our world?s Overlord?? Takato asked him.
?You told me that he was,? Henry replied.
?Henry,? Alice said, ?our world?s Terriermon isn?t like that thing at all. Why would you think he?s the Overlord in our world??
?I was told that he had the program,? Henry said.
?You mean Juggernaut?? Alice asked.
?Yes,? Henry replied. ?Juggernaut.?
?That?s why it couldn?t hurt me. It uses Juggernaut!?
?What?!? Henry and Takato exclaimed.
?Juggernaut is a program designed to destroy Digimon. The Juggernaut energy is different from the energy of a Digimon?s attacks. I must be able to use Juggernaut?s energy!?
?Alice, what are you talking about?? Takato asked.
?That?s right,? Alice said. ?You and I didn?t see each other until now. You couldn?t know.?
?Know what?? Takato asked. Alice explained what happened after Dobermon died. As she spoke, she was thinking about what Jeri told her. Use the Reaver. I know what that means, but how do I do it? I can change when I want to, but how do I absorb the energy? I?ve done it, but how? In the past, it just happened. But how do I make it happen? I need to know how.

Alice, Henry, and Takato were in the control center. They were looking at a map of the area. ?The Overlord?s base is located there,? Henry said, pointing to the exact middle of the desert. ?There?s a back entrance, but it?s sealed. We couldn?t break in. The entrance needs to be opened from inside the base. You?d need to use the front entrance, but it?s heavily guarded. We tried to get in, but we were forced to retreat almost immediately.?
?You don?t need to get in,? Alice said. ?That?s my job.?
?There?s no way you?ll survive,? Henry said.
?That?s where you come in,? Alice explained. ?You?ll create a diversion. Draw the guards away from the entrance so that I can sneak in. Once I?m in, get out of there. Leave, then circle around and wait by the back entrance. I?ll open it for you. When you?re in, we?ll find the Overlord. You?ll create another diversion, and I?ll take care of the Overlord.?
?If you break in, the Overlord will leave,? Henry said. ?He?ll teleport out.?
Takato took over the explanation. ?The overlord is just a normal person without that scepter. If we take it, he?ll be helpless. That?s why I?m coming. I?ll distract the Overlord while Alice grabs the scepter. Once we have it, Alice will become Youkomon and take care of the Overlord. Any questions??

Henry still seemed worried. "Two problems: One: Megidramon. Two: What if Youkomon attacks this Takato?" he gestured to Takato.
Suddenly, there was a huge explosion. "One isn't a problem." a harsh growl roared "I'm right here." Megidramon slithered into a hole in the wall surrounded by an army of Ogremon, Vilemon, and a Deltamon.

Well, it's nice to have new blood to this story (did you REALLY read through all the previous pages?! WOW! )

And Masterdramon, didn't we say something about those type of posts? Why do you have to write just few rows of something completely out-of-story? Why don't you try to keep up with the stuff that is already included, instead of making up new enemies and then leaving them to the others? Please stop making those odd twists to the line and including those out-of-nowhere villains! PLEASE!

Okay, maybe I can continue with Lilithmon...
A dark figure crossed the dimming sky like a black meteor. Lilithmon sensed she was getting closer to what she was looking for.
"Wisemon", she whispered.

Then she saw it: a purple and golden marquee standing in the middle of a desert. Colorful flags swayed in the wind. Lilithmon descended infront of the doorway.
[i]"Do come in"[/i], a deep voice said from the tent.
Lilithmon stepped inside, and she was faced to an ancient-looking mega-level digimon wearing dark robes. Only his eyes were seen from the dephts of the hood.
The whole tent was full of occultic equipments, ancient relics and weird objects with no apparent use. Lilithmon was quite pleased with the interior.
"Hmm, I think you're a man to my taste... Wisemon", Lilithmon said with a smile.
"Why thank you... Lilithmon", Wisemon said nodding.
"So, the Oracle send you. The Tamers are in grave danger, and we are the ones who can aid them, correct?"
"Whatever you say", Lilithmon said. Her circuits were going wild. For her type of digimons, all emotions were pure, and could be switched in a blink of an eye. Now Lilithmon felt great love for this mystic mon. Wisemon reminded her so much about the late Phantomon.
"Let's get to business, then", the female digimon said finally, breaking the sparkling silence.

Yes, I read everything. Quite a story. It must have taken me a total of around 12 hours to read it all.
I bet it's close to 300 pages now. Anybody still keeping track?
Anyways, here's mt next bit.
-----------------------
Henry immediately hit the alarm, as Alice became Kuzuhamon. Henry and Terriermon biomerged, and MegaGargomon entered the battle. ?Mega Barrage!? He launched all sorts of projectiles at the enemy force. Kuzuhamon attacked Megidramon. ?Spirit Strike!? Megidramon countered with his own attack. ?Megiddo Fire!? The two attacks met in midair and canceled each other out. Kuzuhamon ran toward Megidramon, who launched another attack. ?Megiddo Fire!? Kuzuhamon rolled under the attack and dove under Megidramon. ?Spirit Strike!? She launched her attack at point-blank range. Megidramon didn?t even have a chance to dodge, and screamed in pain.
AncientIrismon, HighAndromon, Sakuyamon, MarineAngemon, and Beelzemon entered the area and prepared to fight. The enemy force looked at the newcomers. This Megidramon, unlike the one Takato remembered, was capable of rational thinking. He wasn?t ordered to be here. His force was on a different mission, when they stumbled upon the base. He knew that his force, prepared for the assigned mission and made up of champion-level Digimon, was no match for seven mega-levels, and ordered a retreat.
Everyone returned to normal, and Henry immediately activated the emergency containment system, sealing off the hole Megidramon made. ?This is bad,? Rika said. ?They know where we are. As soon as they can, they?ll be back with reinforcements.?
?What should we do?? Miki asked.
?We need to attack,? Alice told Henry. ?It?s the only way.?
?You?re right, Alice,? Henry said. He turned to face the others. ?Everyone, meet in the briefing room. Top priority. Be there in fifteen minutes.? To Alice, he said, ?We?ll use your plan. Find Takato. You need to be in the briefing room in ten minutes. It?s your plan, so you do the briefing.?

After Alice and Takato briefed everyone, Henry instructed them to meet in the exit chamber. Henry was about to go there himself when Alice and Takato met him in the hallway. ?Why didn?t you tell me that the Overlord has the Juggernaut program?? Takato asked him.
?Because I didn?t want to tell you,? Henry replied. ?I didn?t want you to know what I did.?
?What are you talking about?? Alice asked.
?I should have told you,? Henry said. ?When Shibumi asked me if it was okay to put Juggernaut inside Terriermon, I told him no. I told him to put the program inside of something else. He put it inside a scepter he found somewhere, and gave it to me. When the time came to use it, I couldn?t. I gave it to Takato. After the battle, he went completely nuts. That?s when he found the Digimental of Darkness. Combined with Juggernaut, it gave him the power to do what he did.?

The group exited the base. Henry and Terriermon biomerged, and carried the others. About halfway there, Alice stiffened up for about two seconds, and then said, ?What the heck was that??
?What?? Takato asked. ?What happened??
?I just felt something,? Alice explained. ?Something? Familiar.? Something I shouldn?t be able to feel, she added to herself. Something I couldn?t possibly feel. Is it possible that I have the same connection with this world?s? ?Henry, what happened to this world?s Alice?? she asked.
Terriermon asked Henry privately.
Henry replied.
?She?d dead,? MegaGargomon said in Henry?s voice. ?She sacrificed herself to give us the ability to biomerge in the real world, just like Adrian did in your world.?
?What happened to Adrian?? Alice asked.
?He disappeared right after the Overlord took Jeri. We think he got Adrian, too.? No, he didn?t, Alice thought. Adrian?s still alive.

As they neared the base, MegaGargomon explained the situation to Alice and Takato. ?There are three separate sets of guards. The first set is a pair of BlackRapidmon. Easily defeated. The second set is a pair of BlackMegaGargomon. A little more difficult, but still very simple. The third set is where things get nasty. Among the Overlord?s first Crimson Spiral victims was a group of eight Agumon. Since then, they?ve all reached Mega level, and are now eight BlackWarGreymon. When they come out, we?ll need to leave almost immediately. You?ll have about half a minute to get in. When you?re in, make your way to the back entrance. Use your Digivices. They?ll lead you to us.?
?Got it,? Takato said.
?Be careful, Takato,? MegaGargomon said. ?Without Guilmon, you?re pretty much defenseless.? "Don't worry," Alice said. "I'll protect him." Nobody noticed Takato looking at his digivice, which was displaying an arrow that was pointing toward the Overlord?s base.

Megidramon reported to the Overlord. "You found their base?" the Overlord said. "Good work. Prepare an assault force. We?ll take them out once and for all."
"Yes, sir!" Megidramon replied. Just then, an alarm went off. The Overlord immediately contacted the auxiliary security station. What?s going on?"
"Sir, we are under attack," a deep voice replied. "Security wave one has been destroyed, and wave two is almost destroyed."
"Is it them?" the Overlord asked.
"Yes, it's them."
"You can handle it, wave three. Get rid of them." With that, the Overlord terminated communications.

"Gargo Missiles!"
"Spirit Strike!" MegaGargomon and Sakuyamon's attacks eliminated the remaining BlackMegaGargomon. "Good work," MegaGargomon said. "Now for the tricky part." The main entrance to the base opened, and the eight BlackWarGreymon emerged.

Alice and Takato waited against the wall. When the BlackWarGreymon exited the base, they quickly entered. "All right," Alice said. "Let's move. We need to find the back entrance." As they began to look for it, Takato glanced at his Digivice. "You go on ahead," he said. "There's something I have to do."
"What?" Alice asked. She noticed Takato looking at his Digivice. "Is it-"
"Yes," Takato replied. "It is."

One of the BlackWarGreymon contacted the Overlord. ?Sir, this is wave three reporting in. The enemy was driven off. Unfortunately, we couldn?t destroy any of them. They fled as soon as they saw us.?
?Interesting,? the Overlord said. ?Too bad you couldn?t kill any of them. Oh, well. It doesn?t matter. We?ll destroy them soon enough. Good work.? With that, he terminated communications.

Henry, Rika, Miki, Kazu, Kenta, Ai, Moko, and their Digimon were waiting for Alice and Takato at the back entrance. Henry was tracking them with his digivice, and he noticed the signals from their digivices separate. ?What are they doing?? he said.
?What? What?s going on?? Rika asked.
?Alice and Takato split up,? Henry said. ?One of them-I don?t know who-is headed our way, and the other is going somewhere else. If anybody sees Takato alone, there?s no way he?ll survive.

Alice reached the rear entrance, and located the entrance control panel. There was a BlackGargomon at the panel, but it didn?t see her. She became Kuzuhamon, and destroyed it before it even had a chance to turn around. She became Alice again, and opened the entrance. The others entered, and Henry immediately walked over to Alice. ?Where?s Takato?? he asked. ?And why did you split up??
?Takato has something he has to do,? Alice said. ?He?ll meet us outside the central chamber.?
?If he?s seen, he won?t stand a chance,? Henry said. ?Don?t you realize that??
?He?s more capable of defending himself than you realize,? Alice replied.

Takato met them in a corridor near the entrance to the Overlord?s chamber. ?Hi, guys,? Takato said. ?About time you got here.?
?Takato, you shouldn?t have gone off on your own like that,? Henry said. ?Do you realize what could have happened??
?I had to go,? Takato said.
?Why?? Henry asked. Guilmon stepped around the corner. ?That?s why,? Takato said. ?My digivice led me to Guilmon. He was being held captive, but I helped him escape.?
?Great!? Henry said. ?Anyone who can fight is needed.?
?Guilmon will sneak in with Alice,? Takato said. ?If necessary, he and I will biomerge to fight Megidramon. We?ll also biomerge if Alice attacks us.?
?All right,? said Henry. ?Let?s do it.? Henry, Rika, Kazu, and Miki biomerged, and Impmon digivolved to Beelzemon.

Two BlackMegaGargomon were guarding the Overlord?s chamber, and there were several BlackRapidmon and two more BlackMegaGargomon in the nearby guard?s quarters. None of them expected any trouble, and they were all relaxing when MegaGargomon, Sakuyamon, HighAndromon, AncientIrismon, MarineAngemon, and Beelzemon appeared from around the corner and launched their attacks. When the smoke cleared, both BlackMegaGargomon were gone, but the other guards emerged. Takato opened the door, he and Guilmon walked into the room, and Alice slipped in unseen.

The walls and ceiling of the room were black. The room was empty except for a chair in the middle, where the Overlord sat. Megidramon had been sent to gather troops for an assault, so he wasn?t in the room. When Takato and Guilmon entered, he stood up and walked toward them. He didn?t see Alice enter. ?You!? he exclaimed. ?What do you think you?re doing??
?I?m here for you,? Takato said. ?You?ve caused enough trouble. It?s time you were stopped.?
?What?!? the Overlord shouted. ?What can you do?? He raised his scepter, preparing to attack, but Takato wasn?t worried. ?That won?t work this time,? he said.
The overlord was furious. Not even that girl (Alice) had spoken to him like this. ?And just what can you do to stop me?!? he screamed. He was about to attack when he realized that he didn?t have the scepter anymore. ?What?!? he yelled. He turned around and saw Alice holding the scepter. ?Hello,? she said. ?Remember me? Takato, catch!? She threw the scepter to Takato, who caught it.
All right, she thought. Showtime. Let?s hope this works. Relax, Alice. Let it flow. Feel the hunger, but don?t let it control you. Let it flow. She became Youkomon, and advanced on the Overlord, who turned to run out the door, only to find his way blocked by Takato and Guilmon. ?There?s no escape this time, monster,? Youkomon said. ?Your time is up.? She leaped onto the Overlord, who dissipated into data from the feet up. The data flowed into Youkomon. With a white flash, the Overlord was gone. Youkomon absorbed the rest of his data, and then turned back into Alice.
?It worked,? she said. ?We won.? In the corridor, the Crimson Spirals disappeared, and everyone returned to normal. ?They did it,? Henry said. ?They did it.?
?Who would have thought that another world?s Takato and some girl who can become a Digimon would actually be able to defeat the Overlord?? Rika said. ?I?m just glad they did.?

In the central chamber, Takato put the scepter on the ground, and stared at it. ?Who would have thought that such an ordinary-looking thing could be used to cause so much pain,? he said. Alice was thinking about something else. He?s in this room, she thought. Just then, somebody said, ?Very good. I didn?t think that you could actually pull it off. Impressive.?
?Who?s there?? Takato said.
Alice, however, knew who it was. ?Show yourself!? A figure stepped away from the wall and into view. ?It is you!? Alice exclaimed. ?What are you doing here, Adrian??

That is a LOT of pages.
----------------------------
?Simple,? Adrian replied. ?I needed to be close to the Overlord.?
?Why?? Alice asked.
?Because I couldn?t have any effect from a distance,? Adrian exclaimed. ?You, see, there?s a little piece of me inside that scepter. I?m able to influence the actions of whoever has it. I used it to make someone else do my work for me, but I need to be nearby for it to work. I knew that people would be suspicious if Henry started doing the things I would have had him do, so I made him give the scepter to Takato. After he killed Jeri, I staged my own capture, so the others would think I was gone. I then became Dobermon and joined the Overlord. I made sure that I wasn?t assigned to do anything dangerous, and that I remained at the base so that I could continue to influence him. I?ll admit, I didn?t plan on him finding the Digimental of Darkness, but that only helped him accomplish the tasks I had him do.?
Alice was shocked. She didn?t think that any version of Adrian could be like this. ?Why?? she asked. ?Why did you do it??
?Does it really matter?? Adrian asked. ?The only thing you should care about is what I plan to do to you. I want your secret, Alice. As soon as I discovered that you could absorb Juggernaut?s energy, not to mention the energy of Digimon, I wanted to know how. I guessed that you?d join the others, so I made the Overlord send a force on a mission where they were likely to stumble on their base. I knew that they?d figure out that they had to try an attack. I knew they?d realize that they needed you. I didn?t think you could defeat the Overlord, but it doesn?t matter. You?re here, and you won?t be escaping. I want your secret, Alice. How do you do it??
?I don?t know,? Alice said. ?I gained the ability when my world?s Adrian died. You should already have the ability. Was this world?s Alice not connected to you??
?Yes, she was,? Adrian said. ?I knew that I wouldn?t be complete without her, so I loaded her data. Maybe that?s why I can?t do it. I now contain her data. Maybe it?s the absence of the data of your world?s Adrian that allows you to do it. Interesting.?
?No, it?s not,? Alice said. ?I have to consume the energy of others to survive.?
?If you ask me, that seems like a small price to pay,? Adrian said. ?Well, you?ve been helpful, but I?m afraid I have no more use for you.?
?You monster!? Alice exclaimed. ?How could you do this? How could any version of you turn out like this??
"I don't know about you," Adrian said, ignoring her, "but this world's Alice was able to become the mega-level Digimon Kuzuhamon. I can also become a mega-level Digimon: Anubismon." With that, he became Anubismon. "Now, who's first?"
I can't fight Adrian, Alice thought. I can't. Takato, however, was ready to fight. "You won't take me without a fight!" he yelled. "Biomerge activate!"

Guilmon biomerge to: Gallantmon

"Shield of the Just!" Gallantmon fired a powerful energy beam at Anubismon, who countered with his own attack. "Pyramid Power!" He launched a pyramid-shaped energy blast at Gallantmon's attack. The attacks met it midair and caused an explosion. When the smoke cleared, Anubismon was nowhere to be seen. "Where are you?" Gallantmon said.
"Up here,? Anubismon said from above Gallantmon. "Amemit!" Gallantmon was hit with a barrage of energy balls. Anubismon landed and laughed. "Are you done yet? This isn't any fun," he said.
"Never! Shield of the Just!" This time the attack connected, sending Anubismon flying across the room and into the wall. "I guess you've got some fight in you after all," Anubismon said. "But it doesn't matter. You won't win."
"Wanna bet?" Gallantmon replied. "Lightning Joust!" he charged at Anubismon, and attacked with his lance. Anubismon leapt over Gallantmon, avoiding the attack. "Pathetic," he said. "Pyramid power!" his attack sent Gallantmon into the wall. "Come on, Gallantmon," he said. "Surely you can do better. This is too easy."
?I'm not done yet!" Gallantmon yelled. "Lightning Joust!" Gallantmon's attack had the same result. Anubismon leapt over Gallantmon and attacked, sending him flying into the wall. "Come on," Anubismon said. "Are you even trying?"
?I?m just getting started,? Gallantmon replied. ?Lightning Joust!? The same thing happened. ?Are you really that stupid?? Anubismon asked. ?I mean, once is expected, twice I can understand, but three times? Come on. Please at least try to put up a fight.?
?If you want a fight, I?ll give you a fight. Shield of the Just!? The energy beam sent Anubismon into the wall. ?Well, well, well,? Anubismon said. ?And here I thought you were trying to get your butt kicked. I stand corrected.?
?If anyone?s going to get his butt kicked, it?s you,? Gallantmon replied. ?Lightning Joust!? Once again, Anubismon leapt over Gallantmon and attacked, sending him into the wall. ?I stand corrected again,? Anubismon said. ?You really are trying to get your butt kicked. Come on. It?s only fun if you try.?
?I?ll make you eat your words,? Gallantmon said. ?Shield of the Just!? Anubismon took off, avoiding the attack. ?Amemit!? Anubismon?s energy balls did heavy damage to Gallantmon. ?Give up yet?? Anubismon asked.
?Never!? Gallantmon replied weakly. The battle was really taking its toll on him.
?You really are a glutton for punishment,? Anubismon said. ?But I think you?re about finished. Pyramid Power!? Anubismon?s attack sent Gallantmon flying into the wall near the scepter. Gallantmon separated into Guilmon and Takato, who collapsed to the ground, Takato landing right next to the scepter.

?Time?s up,? Anubismon said.
?Don?t, Adrian,? Alice said. ?Don?t do it.?
?And why not?? Anubismon said.
?Alice,? Takato said weakly. ?Alice, fight him.?
?I can?t,? Alice said. ?I can?t fight him. I won?t.? Takato knew that she wouldn?t change her mind, so he reached for the scepter, thinking that he would use it to defeat Anubismon. ?Don?t,? Alice said. ?If you grab it, he?ll control you, just like he did the Overlord.?
?Then fight him, Alice,? Takato said.
?No,? Alice responded. ?Not him. Something else.? She became Kuzuhamon, and turned toward the scepter. Takato saw what she was doing, and managed to roll out of the way. ?Spirit Strike!? Kuzuhamon launched her attack at the scepter. When the attack hit, the scepter dissipated. She became Alice, and turned around to face Anubismon. She was surprised to see Adrian on the ground, breathing hard. ?Alice,? He said. ?Alice, I?m sorry."

Everyone had returned to the Tamer?s base. Alice, Henry, and Takato were talking to Adrian, who was explaining what happened. ?Let me get this straight,? Henry said. ?For the Juggernaut program to work correctly, organic material from someone had to be placed in the scepter, and you volunteered. But something went wrong, and you went completely nuts.?
?Correct,? Adrian said. ?I don?t know what happened, but I think it has something to do with the fact that I was created from data.?
?What?!? Takato and Henry exclaimed.
?Dolphin created Alice and I from computer data, just like Digimon. That?s why we can become Digimon. At least, that?s how it happened here.?
?That?s how it happened in our world too,? Alice said.
?Anyways,? Adrian continued, ?I believe that the effect the procedure had on me is also related to the change I made in the program. I modified the Juggernaut program slightly, creating a dimensional instability in the area around the program, and it?s possible that the changes I made had unforeseeable effects.?
?Why did you change the program?? Henry asked. ?Why did you want to create a dimensional instability??
?So that dimensional portals would form easier. I needed someone from the dimension these two are from to come here, because I have something that I need to tell them.?
?What?? Takato and Alice asked.
?When Alice sacrificed herself and I loaded her data, there were some rather bizarre side effects. I experienced visions, and heard advice. The visions were of events that concerned the D-Reaper, and when they began occurring, I figured that I should bring someone here to tell them what I heard. Unfortunately, the advice was in riddles.?
?Tell us what you have,? Alice said.
?Okay,? Adrian replied. ?Here?s the first one: The energies of the One can still be used, but alone won?t be enough. The Twelve must be united, and their energies combined. Only then can the Twelve and the One reverse what has already been done.?
?Bizarre,? Alice said. ?Okay, what?s the next one??
?There?s only one other,? Adrian said. ?Here it is: The method they have used before against their greatest challenge can be used again against their toughest foes. But will the only two who can do it be willing to take the risk??
?That?s it?? Takato asked.
?That?s it," Adrian replied.
?Thanks,? Alice said. ?Now, any ideas about how we get back to our world??
?I can answer that,? Henry replied. ?There have been several dimensional rifts caused by some unknown force. They all appear to lead to your world.?
?They must be caused by the collapse of the Mold,? Alice said. ?Thanks. Adrian, thank you for your help. Takato, let?s go.?

Alice and Takato stood in front of several dimensional rifts. ?Which one do we take?? Takato asked. Alice was ready to choose one at random, when she saw, through one of the portals, the group she left walking. ?That one,? she said, pointing to it. She and Takato entered it, and emerged right in front of the others.

Ghoulmon had smelled something familiar where he had first appeared in the human world. He had smelt it at the meeting. He had been on a rampage the whole week, attacking anyone near one of these smells. Finally, there was only one smell left...

"Yes! I've finally done it!" exclaimed Janyuu. He had just finished gathering all the data on D-Reaper so he could make sure it would never grow again. Now, all he had to do was press DELETE...
"Crash!" Ghoulmon flew through the hole he had made in the roof and raised his eyes high, "Eye Blow!". Janyuu fell, but Ghoulmon wasn't finished. He stepped over to the screen and saw a simple picture of one shape eating certain other shapes. Thinking it wasn't a big deal, Ghoulmon blasted it. However, something went wrong. There was a huge explosion of light. Ghoulmon stood up and looked at his claws. They were made of an odd jello-like substance. In anguish, he shot the wall in front of him. Behind its former self was a magic box with a human male speaking into a microphone and holding a ball.
Suddenly, a mechanical voice in his head spoke, "Must eliminate all humans. Search for premisis with most humans and exterminate all life."
The man spoke, "Well now it's time for the Japan Soccer Championships. It is estimated that there will be at least 500,000 people at the stadium tomorrow at two p.m.!"
The voice in Ghoulmon's head spoke again "Destroy all lifeforms in local stadium tomorrow at two'o'clock post merridean. Must not be late."

Okay. I've posted requests for help on Devamon's appearance. Hopefully, we'll get some good options.
---------------------------------------------------------
After Alice left the others, Piedmon had demanded that he be paid. The others didn?t know what to do, until Jeri told him where Metamormon stored his jewels and other items (she had gained the knowledge when she sat on the Morpheus Throne). Piedmon immediately dumped everyone and went to look for the jewels. They started walking, and Alice and Takato found them before anything major happened.
Alice and Takato had explained what happened in the other dimension. ?Adiran?s information came in the form of two riddles,? Alice said. ?The first one is: The energies of the One can still be used, but alone won?t be enough. The Twelve must be united, and their energies combined. Only then can the Twelve and the One reverse what has already been done. The second one is: The method they have used before against their greatest challenge can be used again against their toughest foes. But will the only two who can do it be willing to take the risk??
?Bizarre,? Rika said.
?We don?t know what they mean,? Alice said. ?A few bits of information are needed to solve them. For the first one: Who is the One? Who are the Twelve? What energies do they have? And what can they reverse? For the second one: What is the method? Who or what was it used against? Who can use it? And what?s the risk??
?I think I can answer a couple of the questions for the first one,? Jeri said. ?I think that the One is Lucemon. That would explain why we might think he wasn?t a catalyst anymore. I think the catalyst power is the energy mentioned, which means that the Twelve are probably the Devas. I don?t know what they can reverse. As for the second one, I only know that the greatest challenge mentioned is probably the D-Reaper.?
While Jeri was talking, Alice noticed that Henry looked like he knew something, but didn?t want to say it. She was about to ask him what it was when Takato exclaimed, ?Hey! That?s Ryo!? He pointed to the portal he saw Ryo through.
?I?m going through,? Alice said. ?And don?t try and stop me. Everyone, stay here. Don?t come with me. Look for the Devas. We?ll need them if they are indeed the Twelve.? She ran through the portal Takato had pointed to before anyone could protest, and appeared in the vehicle Ryo 1 (her world?s Ryo) and Hopmon were boarding. ?What the? It?s you!? Ryo 1 said.
?Yes,? Alice said. ?Now, would you please tell me what?s going on here??

Ryo 1 managed to convince Janyu that Alice (Alice 1 for future reference) was on their side. Dolphin didn?t have any doubt. They were on the way to Hypnos as Ryo 1 explained the situation. ?You said that this Pururumon is our world?s Zhuqiaomon?? Alice 1 asked. When Ryo 1 confirmed it, she realized something. ?That?s it!? she exclaimed. ?That?s the answer.?
?What are you talking about?? Ryo 1 asked. Alice explained what had happened to her and Takato, and about her Reaver problem. Dolphin, the driver, was sufficiently shocked. She explained about the riddles, and what Jeri had figured out. ?I think I just realized what Lucemon and the Devas can reverse. Working together, they might be able to restore the Sovereign to their original forms.?
Just then, Dolphin said, ?News from Janyu. And it?s not good. Pururumon is having second thoughts. Any ideas??
?Tell him that if he does what we ask, we can help him with his biggest problem,? Alice said. ?Tell him that once Ryo and I return to our world-with him, of course-we?ll help him return to his true form. We think we know how.? When Dolphin told Janyu, and Janyu told Pururumon, Dolphin told Ryo 1 and Alice 1 that Pururumon accepted, and was suddenly displaying a large amount of enthusiasm about the whole thing. ?Obviously, he believes you,? Dolphin said. ?Is it true? Can you really return him to his true form??
?No,? Alice said, ?but I know who can.?

IceDevimon immediately entered the room where Masahiko, Tanemon, Gatomon, and BlackGatomon were. ?We?re under attack!? He said. ?The Outcasts are here in force. We think they want Tanemon.?
?Don?t worry,? Gatomon said. We?ll protect Tanemon. You go save this place.? IceDevimon left.
?Do we have to fight again?? Masahiko asked. He didn?t want to fight.
?Yes,? BlackGatomon said. ?I don?t think we?ll have a choice. At least this room is big. We?ll be able to fit.?
Masahiko was scared. ?I don?t want to fight,? he said. ?I?m scared.?
?Don?t be,? Tanemon said. ?You can do this. I know it?s a little strange, but don?t worry. Your partners will protect you.?
?Partners?? Masahiko said. ?You mean Gatomon and BlackGatomon??
?Yes,? Tanemon said. ?They are your partners. The three of you can do a lot if you believe in yourselves.? Masahiko didn?t understand that, but he knew that Tanemon was right. He would need to fight.
?Don?t worry,? Gatomon said. ?We?ll take care of you.?
Just then, another alarm sounded. ?Alert! Alert! The enemy is in the fortress! Alert! Alert! The enemy is in the fortress!?
?Uh-oh,? BlackGatomon said. ?We?d better get ready.?
?How?? Masahiko asked.
?Believe in yourself and your partners,? Tanemon said. ?You can do it.?
?I?ll try,? Masahiko said. Suddenly, the door exploded, and several Harpymon entered the room.
?Now!? Tanemon said. ?You can do it. Do it now!?
Masahiko ran towards the Harpymon, and Gatomon and BlackGatomon were close behind. The three of them began to glow, and they combined in a new type of biomerge.

Gatomon/BlackGatomon DNA biomerge to: Magnadramon

Masahiko said.
Gatomon replied.
BlackGatomon said.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm glad you're okay with what I did, Shadowdramon. I was afraid that you'd be angry about it.
Okay, here's my next part. It's short, but it moves the story along quite a bit.
-----------------------
Jeri, Takato, Henry, Rika, Kazu, Kenta, Suzie, Yamaki, Riley, Tally, and their Digimon had left the Mold. They decided to search for the Devas. Eventually, they had entered what appeared to be a forest. They were walking along when they heard a loud buzzing noise.
"Uh-oh," Lopmon said. "Insect Digimon. This must be Hive territory."
Just then, a LARGE group of insect Digimon appeared. There were Kuwagumon, Okuwamon, GranKuwagumon, Kabuterimon, and many others.
"We have orders to apprehend you," one of the GranKuwagumon said. "Come with us, or we will use force."
"We're not going," Jeri said.
"Jeri, I don't think we have a choice," Henry told her.
"Yes, we do," she replied. "You hold them off."
"Jeri, I wouldn't last a second against them," Henry said.
"You can defeat them," Jeri told him. "You know how. You don't have a choice. It's that, or go with them."
[i]I don't like it,[/i] Henry thought, [i]but she's right. I don't have a choice.[/i] "I'll do it," he said reluctantly. "Get everyone else out of here."
"All right," Jeri said. "Let's get out of here!" Everyone but Henry and Terriermon turned and ran back the way they came.
"That won't help," GranKuwagumon said. "When you're gone, we'll find them."
"You won't have the chance," Henry said. "I don't like having to do what I'm about to do, but I have no choice. Biomerge activate!"

Terriermon biomerge to: MegaGargomon.

Terriermon asked Henry.
Henry replied.

As soon as they were out of sight of the insect digimon, Jeri stopped running. The others saw that she had stopped, and they stopped too.
"Do you really think that Henry and Terriermon stand a chance?" Rika asked. "I don't think that all of us combined could win against that many Digimon."
"Henry can, and he will." Jeri said. "He didn't want to, and I can understand why."
"What can he do?" Takato wondered.
Just then, MegaGargomon landed in front of them and seperated into Henry and Terriermon. "They're gone," Henry said. "All of them."
Everyone except Jeri was shocked. "[i]All[/i] of them?!" Kazu exclaimed. "Destroyed?!"
"No," Henry said. "Not destroyed, but barely alive. They've been returned to their Fresh forms."
"What did you do?" Rika asked. "I think we all want to know. Man! [i]All[/i] of them?"
"Jeri doesn't want to know," Henry said. "She already does." He turned to face Jeri. "And I [i]won't[/i] do it again."