OtakuBoards

Tamers: v2

Sara

Hey Shadowdra, you mind if I linger in the memorial hall a while? Just being polite, because I'm gonna!;)

"Ba-GAH! Isn't it my striped brother Mihiramon?" Makuramon shouted. "i thought I saw you back at the battlefield, but I wasn't sure! Hey, and old Grumpiramon, too!"
"Just shut up, doctor Monkey Face!", the rat-deva replied. "I thought i never had to see your creepy eyes again! Ugh, though luck!"
"Makuramon, how many are we?" Mihiramon asked.
The monkey-deva glanced around. "Well, Majiramon is there -surely you can't miss him!- and Pajiramon and Chatsuramon were with me a while ago...Oh yeah, and our treacherous sister is there with her [i]human[/i]friends."
"What about the rest? Sandiramon? Shinduramon? Vikaralamon? Indramon? Vajramon? They can't all be..." Mihiramon demanded.
"They...Ba-GAH! Look, over there!" the money bounced towards few holograms projected to the wall of the shrine. Pajiramon and Chatsuramon were already there.
As Makuramon, Mihiramon and Kumbhiramon approached the holograms, Majiramons enormous figure landed near them.
In the hologram, were Shiduramon and Indramon, as noble as ever.
"W-where is my Vajramon?" Pajiramon asked, tears filling her goatly eyes.
"Apparently, he is not dead", Majiramon thundered above them. "Neither are Sandiramon or Vikaralamon."
"Just six of us left here, then", Chatsuramon added.
All the devas bowed their heads in a respectful gesture for their brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Further away, Lopmon noticed the six devas gathering. She was no longer a part of them. She was a digimonpartner now, not a deva. though she missed her siblings sometimes, she still remembered the hatred that grew inside of the devas -hatred against humans- and she missed no longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chibimon sensed something familiar somewhere near him. Like...something you had used to having around. Chibimon thought he was a newborn baby, but still...
Then he saw him: a tiny white figure with ballears and blushy cheaks. His friend.
"Bo-bo-boo!" SnowBotamon greeted.
"Chi-chi-chibi!" Chibimon replied. It was like they had known for ages! Yet either of them knew that they had infact been the overlords of the digital world together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alice! Wake up, will you!" Kenta shouted, a bit frustated. Not because of the girl, but because of himself. He was no good at anything! How could a girl like Alice love someone like him? Maybe it was just his imagination -maybe Alice didn't feel anything for him! Maybe...
"Keeeentaaaa?" That voice! It sounded like...
"MarineAngemon?! Oh boy, it's REALLY you, isn't it?"
The pink digimon floated to his arms. It was such a long time...
Then MarineAngemon retreated from him.
"What is it?" Kenta asked in puzzlement.
"Waaait...Peeeeaaarlll... boobla bubdli bah!" MarineAngemon's wife floated to them from her healingworks.
"Is this your new frined?" Kenta asked, with a lump groing to his throat. He did NOT like the direction this was going.
"Myyyy....Wiiiiffeee", MarineAngemon answered with an uncertain smile.
"O-oh, I...see. Does this mean..." Kenta swallowed his tears. "We're not partners anymore? I mean, surely you want to spend your time with Pearl here."
"Keeentaaa?"
"No, no, don't mind me! I've been doing well, too. Got new friends and all. Actually, I don't need you! Just go and be happy with your girl! GO!" Kenta couldn't hold his tears anymore, and he ran to a far away corner to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey, Kenta? Why are you crying like a baby? We need to get..."
"Beat it, Kazu! Just beat it!" Kenta shouted. He really needed time to be alone.
"O-okay. Just catch us when you're done. But don't be too long, because we'll be faaar from here by then!"
After his frined was gone, Kenta whispered to himself:
"Maybe that would be better."

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The room was dark, lit only by a few florescent lights built into the ceiling. A young man sat in a chair, suspended in the air by a metal rafter. In front of him lay a keyboard, which he quickly tapped away at. He looked up to find several strange blips and images appearing on the giant cmputer screen that composed the ceiling. BEEP, BEEP. BEEP, BEEP. He looked at the strange beeping image on the screen. ?It can?t be!?
He pulled a cell phone out of his pocket, ?Sir, I?ve found something you should look at. Meet me here in an hour.?

An hour later?

The C.E.O of Hypnos arrived at the government building. ?Agent Noriyaga, what is all this fuss about??
?Well sir, it began a few years ago. Three anomalies appeared here on the net, from out of nowhere. One anomaly appeared to be some sort of computer virus but one we had never seen before. Created from a source, possibly from some unknown location off the net, the virus was immense and capable of corrupting and destroying all known Internet-related data in one fell swoop. One of the anomalies somehow contained the virus within a, how should I say this, an ?anti-virus cage? for lack of a better term.?
?Get to the point Noriyaga.?
?Yes sir.? He tapped a few buttons on his keyboard and an image appeared on the screen. The image resembled a sort of diamond shaped, anti-virus program, with a jagged-line running down the front of it.
?A piece of the virus merged with one of the anomalies, creating a completely new program; one that could destroy data as easily as it could repair it. Another piece escaped, but was somehow mutated into a copy of the new, hybrid program. The final shard was trapped in the anti-virus ?cage?. However, the hybrid program?s copy was somehow reincorporated into the original virus. As a result the virus has torn a slight hole into the ?cage?.?
?Damn man, quit giving us the run around and explain what this means.?
?Fine. I?ll dumb it down a bit.?
?Don?t get smart with me, Noriyaga.?
?Yes, sir. Having reunited with the second fragment, the virus is slowly escaping its prison. Due to the crack created by such a reunion, any viral data may be able to escape into the cage. If this happens, the virus could manipulate such data, and break away from its prison. Once free, the virus will destroy all data, including the A.I. data of the Digimon and Digital World, on the net.?
?That could lead to another D-Reaper incident. This one could be even worse. Damn it. Noriyaga, is there any way to combat such a situation before it reaches critical.?
?And how do we do that??
?Before his disappearance, Agent Yamaki was working on a failsafe program that would prevent the existence of any other anomaly that was capable of the destruction the D-Reaper program could cause. Without Yamaki, we will have to work with a blind eye on completing the program and use it to annihilate virus before its too late.?
?Is there anything that might go wrong with doing this??
?Well there is the possibility that we may have to sacrifice the entire Digital Plain, if the program is not as powerful as the virus itself.?
?But what if Yamaki and his secretaries are there??
?I don?t know sir. I don?t know.? Noriyaga hung his head low and began to think. [i]But you can?t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs, right?[/i]

The Tamers and their allies sat around, recuperating from the wounds they received fighting Devimon. Boogeymon could do nothing but continue to stare at his hands. He stretched forward to glare at his reflection in the pedestal of the Leomon hologram. [i]Leomon, I committed a terrible crime against you, only to get picked fulla holes the same way I did you. And if that?s not irony enough, I end up looking like dis.[/i]
Ai and Mako sat away from Boogeymon, frightened by his devilish appearance. ?Ai, is it right for us to treat Impmon the way we did??
?I don?t know Mako. Is it right for him to kill all those innocent Digimon??
?But, Ai, he helped beat Devimon.?
?I know Mako. I know.? She looked down at the floor wondering what to do now.

Yamaki stood alone, staring into space. Gazimon ran up next to him. ?So, uh, boss, what are we gonna do??
?I don?t know. We have to get back to the Digi-World. I only hope that these tunnels and LadyDevimon?s leadership gets us out of here.?
Henry joined the conversation. ?And we have to figure out a way to get rid of the Juggernaut program still in Terriermon.?
Terriermon sat in his bubble a distance away from the rest of the group. ?Yeah, don?t forget about me. I only hold the fate of all your lives in my body you know.?
Yamaki looked around. He hated being in charge of holding so many lives in the palm of his hand, but being the only authority figure in the room, next to LadyDevimon and her husband Phantomon, he knew that he had to take charge and ensure that everyone get out of whatever situation they were in, alive.
?Alright, everyone, its time to get out of here. I?ve had enough standing here twiddling my thumbs. LadyDevimon, Phantomon, lead the way. Every lets go. If you don?t follow behind you?re getting left, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. LET?S MOVE!?
The gang began to gather together. Kazu noticed Kenta still sitting alone in the corner crying his eyes out. ?Hey Kenta come on. Don?t take what I said seriously. We gotta get out of here. You know I would never go without my best friend.?
?Leave me alone Kazu.?
?What do I gotta do, drag you by your ankles??
?Shut up Kazu! I?ve had enough of everything. I am constantly picked on and seen only as the butt of your stupid jokes. You call me your friend but then do nothing but hurt me and tease me and treat me like your little lapdog. And now my partner has chosen a wife over me. I have had enough. I may not be tough enough to handle myself but I will not be treated like your stupid, old toy any longer.?
?Kenta?? WHACK. Kenta?s fist ran straight across Kazu?s left cheek. Kazu, struck Kenta back and the two began to tussle. Kazu kneed Kenta in the belly. Kenta punched Kazu in the face. The two were soon inseparable as their fist and feet continued to ram into each other again and again.
?Stop it you two!? cried Yamaki. Henry grabbed Kazu while Phantomon held off Kenta with his scythe. ?What is the matter here??
?Leave me alone Yamaki. I?ve had enough of all of this.? Kenta began to walk off from the others.
?Kenta what is going on with you?? said Henry. Kenta could hardly speak. He was angry, bitter, confused and torn all in one, big emotional package. ?I?m out of here. Don?t try to follow me.? He ran off through the memorial hall, still crying. ?I?ll go after him.? Said Henry.
?Are you sure?? said Yamaki.
?Yeah. I?ll take Terriermon. With him out of the way, you guys will not have to suffer from the effects of Juggernaut.?
?But maybe a grown-up should go after him.? Said Riley.
?No. Juggernaut must be as far away from you guys as possible. I?ll be fine. Even if this is unknown territory, I?ve been in the Digital World before. I can find my way around.?
Terriermon stood up and said, ?Oh right, get rid of me why don?t you. Don?t you guys remember: Tick-tock. BOOM.?
?Oh shut up.?
Terriermon?s bubble popped. ?Terriermon digivolve to?Gargomon. Gargomon matrix digivolve to?Rapidmon.?
Henry climbed on his back and the two flew off.
?Tally, Devidramon go after them.? Tally jumped on Devidramon?s back and the two follow.

Alice, still in her deep sleep, began to sweat and convulse, as if having nightmare she couldn?t wake up from. In her dream, she saw a dark hand scrape across her side. ?Touch of Evil.? Cried the voice in her dream. She began to change form into some sort of beast she had never seen before. Claws began to slash all over the place and her friends fell before her as fast as lightening. Takato, Rika, Henry, Yamaki, their digimon. All of them were dead on the spot. And next to her stood a familiar figure. It was not Devimon, or a digimon for that matter, but a monster with blue hair, and round glasses, laughing at the sight of the carnage.
?Kenta, no.? she barely managed to call out.

Takato, Guilmon and Sandiramon followed the Wave Makers on their way to King Whamon?s castle. ?Coelamon, how long till we get there?? called out Takato.
?Only a few more leagues to go.?
?Takatomon, what?s a league??
?Well boy, I?don?t know.? The sound of a submarine could be heard above the gang. Takato and Guilmon looked up to find a wooden ship floating above them. ?Takatomon, I sense a Digimon.?

Aboard the ship, Ghoulmon pressed a button on the computer console. ?Puppetmon, I found something intriguing.?
?Is it the Digimental??
?No.?
?Then don?t bother me unless you?ve found it.?
Ghoulmon grabbed Puppetmon by his suspenders and slammed him against the wall. ?Look here whale food. I?ve had enough lip from you. Let?s get down there and see what it is. We can find the digimental after we explore. Now turn this overgrown chopping block.?
?Fine.?
The ship descended towards the trench below. The signal on the radar got stronger as the ship swam further and further down. Puppetmon called out ?Down Periscope.? And looked off into the darkness below. He soon found himself staring straight at what appeared to be one giant yellow eye, protected by white armor.
?Screw the Digimental for now. I just found Parallelmon.?

One favor I have to request: I would like to handle Parallelmon in my next post very briefy. Thanks guys. I'll try not to disappoint.

Okay, just don't forget to add our swimming swine Vikaralamon there -the poor guy must be freezing his hairy butt!:(

Oh, I just looked back a few pages, and i noticed that Zilla and Yoshi -Devidra's creations- were left on a cave of some sort, so they're not in the Abyss, unlike so many others. Well, if somebody wants to write them back in, it's fine to me.

Just for a summary, let's repeat the partnerships and evolution lines again, shall we:

[u]Takato[/u]-Gigimon<[b]Guilmon[/b]>Growlmon>WarGrowlmon>Gallantmon>Gallantmon Crimson Mode
[u]Rika[/u]-Viximon<[b]Renamon[/b]>Kyuubimon>Taomon>Sakuyamon
[u]Henry[/u]-Gummymon<[b]Terriermon[/b]>Gargomon>Rapidmon>MegaGargomon
[u]Ryo[/u]-HopmonStrikedramon>Justimon
[u]Suzie[/u]-Kokomon<[B]Lopmon[/B]>Turuiemon>Antylamon>Kerpymon
[u]Ai/Mako[/u]-Yaamon<[B]Impmon[/B]>Boogeymon>Phelesmon>Beelzemon>Beelzemon Gemini Mode
[u]Kazu[/u]-KapurimonAndromon>HiAndromon
[u]Kenta[/u]-[B]MarineAngemon[/B]
[u]Jeri[/u]-[B]Calumon[/B]>Lucemon
[u]Yamaki[/u]-[B]Gazimon[/B]>any champion
[u]Riley[/u]-[B]Ranamon[/B]>Calamaramon
[u]Tally[/u]-[B]Devidramon[/B]>Gigadramon>Megidramon
[u]Masahiko[/u]-Gatomon/BlackGatomon<[B]Bastemon[/B]
[u]Alice[/u]>Youkomon/Doumon/Kuzuhamon

As you see, I've bolden the main digimon of each Tamer (except Alice, who is half-digimon herself). And also, there a quite many forms still unrevealed. Hope this is useful...

Little nitpicks: Alice does not become Doumon. She skips straight to Kuzuhamon. Gardromon and Lopmon are more or less permanently HighAndromon and Antylamon.

Say, how much time has passed throughout this thing? The reminder about Yoshi and Zilla made me wonder if Yoshi's had time to heal from Searchmon's attack yet. What's the time frame for the whole story?

Can't wait to see the Parallelmon thing, Shadowdramon. Yeah, where [i]is[/i] Vikaralamon, anyway? How does one lose a building-sized pig? He ought to still be in Wavemaker territory.

BTW, I'm copying and pasting this into a Claris Works document as parts are written, and skipping lines but using 9-point type, this story is up to 191 pages.

Nitpicking back:
Ungh, I THOUGHT Strikedramon was an ultimate, and Cyberdramon a champion...that's what it says everywhere on the net...

And I added Doumon there, because I couldn't remember if Alice had transformed to her some time. But notice the flashes between Alice's form -for the others, I've used arrows.

Actually, Lopmon is Lopmon this very moment, so... and in Tamers, Guardromon was Kazu's partner for the whole time, so basically it's his basic form -like it would really matter, they're the same digimon in any case!

And for Vikaralamon, haven't you guys been reading my "witty" comments about the swimming swine? He's STILL swimming somewhere in the surface of the ocean!

Zilla and Yoshi are together in a cave located somewhere between the Village and the Valley of Death.

The time...I can't really say. With all the resting and travelling, it's almost impossible to count days, but I would think that at least two weeks have passed since the story began.

Finally: NEARLY 200 PAGES??? Boy, have we been busy! This shows that this isn't any common fanfic...

When the time comes, it should be something we all agree on, rather than any one person. All the zillion plotlines have to be resolved in a way that makes sense. (Preferably in a way that leaves Alice happy, she's having a rough time.)

Here?s part one of the ending to the parallel world thing. I'd like to handle it myself, up until Ryo has his little reunion with Millenniumon. Queen Device is the actual card-game name of the Radiant Something-Or-Other card Suzie used. (Which is why I'm going with the card game name. I listen to it a hundred times and can't figure out what she's saying.) This moves kinda slowly, but I?ve got to wrap up the other dimension arc quickly, which means who?s who, what?s what, and how and why it got that way has to be gotten out of the way so I can tell the story. Think Shibumi Speaks and Azulongmon Explains It All. A lot of stage-setting before the final act can begin.

And before anybody asks, yes, those are all real characters, except for the Hypnos operators, Trang and Nanashi. Trang?s Riley?s replacement (remember, the one native to this world was on the bridge Indramon stomped in Out of the Blue) and Nanashi?s Tally?s replacement (I seriously doubt Tally?d stick around if Yamaki became... the way this world?s Yamaki is.)

=====

Ryo and... Ryo were trading stories about their various adventures, and the histories of their worlds. Though there were small differences in the two worlds, such as the absence of anyone named Bill Gates, any show called the Brady Bunch, and any bizzare substance known as 'Spam' that was somehow being sold as food. This Ryo was more serious than his dimensionally-displaced counterpart, and was using scientific terms relating to the Digital World as a part of his everyday vocabulary, to the utter confusion of Ryo and Hopmon. The main turning point where the histories diverged was the arrival of the Digimon. The Ryo Akiyama of this world had never known anyone named Millenniumon, meaning Monodramon's transformation had never happened. This Ryo hadn't recognized the name Cyberdramon, and Monodramon had come to him, not the other way around. The Devas had come in a different order, first Vajramon, then Sandiramon, then Vajramon, then Indramon, and then Pajiramon. Ryo 2's tale of Indramon's rampage sounded even more vicious than one Ryo 1 had been told. As Janyuu had said, Riley had been killed when Indramon had destroyed the bridge near his bio-emergence point, prompting Yamaki to redouble his efforts to destroy all Digimon, leading to what the Tamers of this world called 'the roundup.' As Deva attacks continued, Hypnos sought all Digimon using their computers, killing them on sight with their Yuggoth weapons. Their Tamers were taken away. Some were seen again. Many were not. Henry Wong was one of those in the 'not' category. Janyuu had awoke one night to a great din coming from upstairs, and he and his wife had rushed to see part of the outside wall of Henry's room blown out, a helicopter leaving, and a strange green mist blowing away. Henry was nowhere to be found. Janyuu had found Henry's Digivice, recognizing it as a near-exact copy of similar devices he and the Monster Makers had used to control the AIs that had eventually become the Digimon, and in an instant, realized what had happened. At that point, he had a moment of insight into the Devas and their point of view. The hatred he had felt, and underneath that, the fear what could be around the corner, was the same as what the Digimon must have felt when his enemy and theirs had started Hypnos for the first time, doing God only knew what to the Digital World and sending many Digimon screaming to their deaths. With this insight, Janyuu had sought the Devas in hopes of finding a better way than his underground and their random attacks, a way to actually get something accomplished. In an act that had made him a living legend among the members of the underground, Janyuu had stood bravely, alone and unarmed, before a digital field, and awaited the ones who would come through it. That had been Makuramon and Caturamon. Though the two Devas hadn't trusted him at first, and had wanted to kill him on sight, Janyuu had hurriedly explained his situation to the two, and Caturamon had sensed the truth in his words. Now, the Devas were on the side of the underground, and ever since Caturamon had arrived, Henry?s Digivice, which Janyuu had always kept, had been blue instead of green, and the static was gone from it. Though Caturamon wasn't thrilled to have a human partner and didn't spend any more time with Janyuu than with any other human, he and Makuramon worked with the underground directly, and the ones who had come to the real world and hadn't been killed by the Tamers' Digimon were out there somewhere, working unseen. All working towards the day when they could open the gate for the Digimon to return to the Digital World.

"And that day might be soon," Ryo 2 said, excitedly. "We've got spies on the inside of Hypnos, and they're giving us whatever they can tell us about Hypnos' systems. We're better at avoiding detection than ever before, and the spies are gleaning information about how the technology works. We think we'll have enough information to be able to open a gate within the week."

"Wow," Ryo 1 said. "If we haven't found a way back home by then, we'll do what we can to help you. Right, Hopmon?"

"Like you've even got to ask," Hopmon said. "Think you could find a way home for us as well?"

"I'm not sure," Ryo 2 said. "Nothing we've discovered hints at dimensional translocation technology. It's more like forcing the opposite of a bio-emergence using what we already know of the Digital World. But once we're on the other side, who knows what we might find? Maybe our equivalents of your Millenniumon or Parallelmon might be willing to help? If not, there might be other Digimon who can do it."

"Not Millenniumon," Ryo 1 said. "He's one of a kind. He was created in another world and somehow found his way into mine. He's got some kind of connection to me, and I've been dragged behind him from dimension to dimension ever since it was established. Thanks to him, I spent years in the Digital World trying to find my way back to my own time. But no, he couldn't stop there. He went after us in an even worse form called ZeedMillenniumon, and we had to stop him. After that, he left a little piece of himself behind in Monodramon."

"Yeah," Hopmon said darkly. "He somehow forced me all the way back to egg form, and I hatched as an Ultimate, Cyberdramon, which became my standard form. But most of my mind was gone, and even now I turn into a killing machine whenever I go Ultimate. If our friend Millie's still alive and I find him again, it [i]won't[/i] be to ask for help."

"We'll think about that later," Ryo said quickly. His partner sounded very different than the rambunctious lizard who turned every knob in his dad's car. Often, when Hopmon was like that, his words were foreboding, and a reunion with Millenniumon was not something anyone needed. The tiny superstitious part of him entertained the idea that if Hopmon said it, it would eventually happen, and all would be well if Hopmon didn't say the M-word until he was his usual lighthearted self again. Speak of the devil and you'll see his horns. Hopmon, of course, found it absolutely hilarious that it was possible to take anything he said as a dire prophecy, but even so, was fell silent for Ryo's comfort.

Ryo 2 led Ryo 1 into a large room with pool tables, a dart board, a full-service bar, and at the far end, a gigantic television covering one wall. There were several humans and Digimon around. A Kotemon was handily beating a Volcamon at pool. The volcano on the Volcamon?s back began to smoke and smolder more every time the Kotemon sank a ball. The TV was tuned to the chase through town that the Tamers had led Hypnos on hours earlier. Several kids were sitting on the floor, leaning against Halsemon, who was embellishing the tale, telling of his brave and daring feats, and generally taking as much credit as he could get away with. The kids laughed, and Rumiko stood by, shaking her head.

Hopmon laughed, and went to explore, (or so he said. His true target was the pretty Biyomon he?d spotted.) leaving the Ryos to themselves.

?This is the recreation center,? Ryo 2 told an awed Ryo 1, who?d never seen one so big or one of any description in anyone?s house. ?I?ve got to go now. A training session with Piximon. If you?re late, you?d rather deal with Yamaki than him. She?ll show you around the house,? Ryo 2 said, leading him to a tall, shapely woman with reddish hair. She was one of the most beautiful women he?d ever seen, if not [i]the[/i] most. There was something strangely familiar about her, too. [i]No, I?d definitely remember if I knew anyone that looked like [u]her.[/u] Wow.[/i]

?The infamous double,? the woman said, looking him over, seemingly oblivious to his being so taken with her. Her voice was as beautiful as her looks, but there was something strange about the way she talked. What was it? ?Hey, you don?t have that gauntlet thing,? she said, touching his arm. Ryo 1 blushed slightly.

?It, uh, got the D-Reaper treatment,? Ryo 1 said, following her. Ryo 2 waved, and half-ran out of the room and back the way they?d come. ?One of those bubbles hit it and... poof.?

?You look exactly like him,? the woman said. ?Same voice, same walk, same clothes... too bad about that...?

?Hey!? Ryo laughed, with a mock-hurt look.

The woman laughed, in a voice that was like music to Ryo. ?Just kidding. You even do that same thing with the eyebrow...?

?Yeah. It?s too strange. When I saw your Ryo, I could have sworn I was looking in a mirror. I could have sworn that was the Janyuu I know back there, and I keep expecting to hear Terriermon?s jokes and Henry telling him to be quiet. To which Terriermon would say...?

??...[i]Moumantai,[/i]?? the woman said along with Ryo, with a hint of sadness. Ryo decided it would be better not to ask. ?Hey,? she said, brightening. She took out a deck of Digimon cards. ?Let?s play a game. I want to see if the ?infamous double? is as good as the one I know.?

?You play the card game??

?Like anyone who?s got one of these,? she said, indicating her pink D-Power. She had attached a longer band to it, and wore it like a wristwatch.

?You?re a tamer??

?One of the best.?

?Well, I think you just met your match. The Legendary Tamer doesn?t lose.?

Across the room, Hopmon watched his partner stepping into the woman?s trap. [i]This oughta be interesting,[/i] he thought.

?Do you have anything?? Yamaki said over the static. The problem with Control Spires was what their signal did to cellular phones. A real pain in the neck, but to block the Digivices? effect on Digimon, thus taking away the Tamers? one advantage, he?d learn to live with it. He was confident that the game was nearing its end.

?Still nothing,? came Agent Trang?s slightly accented voice. Hailing from Vietnam, Trang was Riley?s replacement. Her quick mind was a great asset to Hypnos.

?The trail vanished before you even stopped chasing them. They could have gone in any direction,? said Agent Nanashi, who now occupied the place of Tally, who had taken exception to Yamaki?s witch hunt and had resigned.

?We can find them,? Yamaki said. ?We must find them. I?m not allowing any more of those beasts to take any more innocent lives. Every one of them must die for what they do, for what the [i]are.?[/i]

In the few months the new agents had been at Hypnos, they?d seen plenty of Yamaki?s periodical descents into what Trang called Captain Ahab Mode. She knew to simply nod and say ?yes, sir.?

?Yes, sir,? she said. ?We?ll keep working on it.?

?Are the D-Hulks ready for deployment??

?Awaiting your command,? Trang answered.

?Good,? Yamaki said, flipping the cell phone shut. When the Tamers resurfaced, he?d be ready.

About five minutes into the game, the Legendary Tamer was getting his legendary butt legendarily kicked by a woman that he hadn?t expected to know a Digimon card when she saw one. [i]Well, I can at least take [u]this[/u] one,[/i] Ryo thought. His strategy was nearing fruition...

...and was instantly toppled by the Queen Device card that she lay down with an evil laugh. ?You didn?t think I wouldn?t see that, did you?? the woman teased. ?You lose. You wanna play again, for money this time? I could use it.?

Ryo was simply staring in openmouthed shock. ?How did you... how...?

?Sowwy, too bad,? she teased, an impish smile on her perfect face. ?I?ll let you win next time.? She giggled, leading Ryo over to the other Tamers on the couch. Hopmon looked at Ryo, trying not to laugh. Ryo glared at him, which caused him to burst into fit of laughter.

When he managed to stop cracking up, he introduced the Biyomon he?d talking to to Ryo. ?This is my partner. He?s been busy. Losing.?

Biyomon shook Ryo?s hand with her wing. ?Nice to meet you. I?m Biyomon. And don?t worry about the game, she beats everybody.?

?Biyomon?s kinda new,? Ryo?s lovely guide explained. ?Ayaka Itou found hew when she was wounded. She knows the locations of a lot of Digimon out in hiding. She nevew tells us what?s going on behind the scenes, but she?s been instwumental to quite a few of ouw missions.?

[i]No way... She can?t be, she just can?t be![/i] But before Ryo could say anything, the woman had dragged him over to meet a girl with pigtails whose demeanor screamed attitude. Already he was reminded of Rika.

?And here?s Ayaka,? the woman said. ?I?d advise being nice. She may be small, but she?ll do to you physically what I just did to you in the cawd game.?

?Hey, when you...?

?And this is Nami Asaji,? she said, introducing him to a woman and the child-sized Digimon she was playing pool against. ?She?s a teachew on the outside. Her pa?tnew?s called Stwabimon.?

The Digimon was what Beelzemon might have looked like in his youth if Digimon had aged like humans. His head was shaped like Impmon?s, his jacket and humanoid shape were that of Beelzemon, but his skin and clothes were tinged blue.

?S?up?? Strabimon said, not taking his eyes away from the shot he was about to make.

Ryo read Strabimon?s information from his D-Power. ?Strabimon, rookie level. He?s a martial arts expert with lightning reflexes. And he?s... fluent in German??

[i]?Ja,?[/i] Strabimon said, sinking three balls. He still hadn?t looked up.

?And the big guy?s Volcamon. If he can?t smash thwough it, then the magma fwom the volcano on his back can melt it. Yamaki loses mowe of his shiny black vans that way. My heawt weally bleeds fow the guy,? she said sarcastically.

Volcamon grinned and cracked his knuckles. The volcano on his back rumbled quietly.

?You?ll meet ev?wyone else soon enough, but...?

?The way you talk... you?re...?

The woman sighed as if about to explain something for the hundredth time. ?I know, I know, the W thing.? she sighed. ?I take it youw Shaochung doesn?t have a speech impediment??

?Shao... oh. We call her Suzie. And she talks like you do. But she?s five, so it doesn?t sound [i]too[/i] out of place and... I... I?m sorry.? [i]I can?t believe it I?ve been drooling over [u]Suzie[/u] this whole time! Henry would kill me! Then Janyuu would kill me, and then Lopmon, and then Terriermon...[/i]

?I?m [i]five?[/i] How... and how old?s Henwy??

?I?m not sure. He?s around my age, maybe a little younger. On the outside, at least. On the inside he?s about ten years older.?

Suzie laughed. ?Mine was nine. He was always [i]twying[/i] to act more matuwe, but it never weally wo?ked. Except when he?d say something weally pwofound and su?pwise ev?wybody. He always had this stwange insight into things. I guess it wasn?t enough to keep Yamaki away fwom him.?

?A nine-year-old? My Yamaki probably wouldn?t do that at his worst. This guy?s a real piece of work.?

?He?ll get what?s coming to him,? Suzie vowed. ?The only thing that can open a Digital Gate big enough for ev?wy Digimon on Eawth is Hypnos, so that?s whewe the final battle will be fought. You can bet he?ll be thewe, and if I get a shot at him, I?ll make sure no one of data ow flesh has to feaw him again.?

At length, Ryo nodded. ?I?m sure you will.?

?Anyway, enough of that. Let?s see what the Bu?ge?mon Bwothews awe cooking, then we?ll see if Janyuu?s got any mowe missions planned. Who knows, maybe Pawallelmon sent in more of your friends??

?That would be [i]good[/i] luck. Given the past few days, I doubt it,? he laughed. ?Hey, Hopmon, you hungry??

?Do you have to ask?? Hopmon said.

Pururumon circled the house in search of a point of entry, but he sensed that something was very wrong. He may no longer have possessed the godlike powers of a Digimon Sovereign, but his mind was as sharp as ever, and he could still sense a threat to himself, and to the Digital World. Both were very present. And the threat to himself was coming closer.

[i]Never a dull day,[/i] he sighed. [i]Unfortunately.[/i]

Oooh! Deeeeep... Niiice....Okay, I'll just stop speaking like this now. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, wonder what [i]I[/i] could continue on... Not very much options, though, since we have most of the gang in the Memorial Hall, Henry and Tally somewhere on the abyss, Masahiko STILL at the factory-place, and the other two subplots were "taken", right?

Continued from the Parallelmon scene.

Puppetmon depressed a button on the sub?s computer console. A large, crane-like arm projected and tried to reach for Parallelmon. ?With old PM on our side, we won?t need the Digimental now will we??
?Are you sure about this?? said Ghoulmon
?Yes, yes, I?m sure. I have always been sure. Is that not why you are here on MY ship in the first place, following MY plan??
Parellelmon opened his eye to see the arm reaching for him. ?Absorbent Bang?. A beam of energy projected from his eye, shaped like a hand, and absorbed the hand. ?He?s awake!? cried Puppetmon.
?I told you stick to the plan.?
?Shut up.?
Parellelmon fell from the remains of the shattered arm towards the trench below. Puppetmon strapped himself into a diver uniform and ejected into the water. ?You stay here. I?m going after him.?
Ghoulmon simply stared at Puppetmon on the screen. ?That Digimental will be mine. You are a fool Puppetmon.? He said to himself.

The Tamers continued their journey through the abyss. Gazimon looked around at everyone. Each of them seemed gloomy or were just plan shy altogether. ?Hey guys, why the long faces?? no one answered.
?Hey I know a way to turn that frown upside down.? Yamaki stared off into the other direction. He did not say that. He did not say that. He did not say that.
?How about a song?? said Gazimon. Yamaki continued to look off. This is not happening to me. This is not happening to me.
?Hey Digimon, hey Digimon/ Ultimate friends to the boys and girls/ Hey Digimon, hey Digimon/ Champions of the Digital World.? Everyone continued to look away. Yamaki?s faced burned red with embarrassment. No, no, no. He thought to himself.
?What? Oh I see, you want something a little bit more modern. Are how do you kids say it these days? Hip-hop??
?You mean hip?? said Rika, annoyed by his continuous talking.
?Yeah, yeah. That?s the word. I?ve mean to a few servers. I know how to be hip and down with the homies. You know what I?m saying.? He pulled out an electric guitar (where he got it from is far beyond the comprehension of his companions) and began to strum a few bars.
?Oh you ain?t nothing but a hound dog/Crying all the time/Well if you ain?t no man, then you ain?t no friend of mine. One more time.?
?Will you shut up.? Screamed Yamaki.
?What, I was just?? Gazimon looked into Yamaki?s face and could only see burning anger in the redness on his cheeks.
??shutting up.? Riley came to Gazimon?s defense. ?Did you??
??have to be so hard on him? Yes.?
?Look Yamaki, we are all a little stressed out. But I don?t think it is right for you to take it out on your digimon.? Yamaki just stared off into space, as usual, not giving any answer back in return.
?Why you stubborn jack?.? A beam of light appeared before the group, interrupting Riley?s tirade against Yamaki. From out of the beam appeared what seemed to be an old, short man, wearing Henry?s clothes and carrying an old Terriermon in his hands. ?Henry?? Said Yamaki
?Guys. It?s Kenta. You?ve got to help us. Help us.? The beam disappeared as Yamaki reached towards it. ?HENRY.? And in another brilliant flash, Yamaki, Riley, Rika, Susie, Kazu, Ai, Mako and their partners were gone. ?Where did they go my love?? asked a perplexed Phantomon.
?I?m not sure. But I don?t like the looks of it.?
Alice stood away from the others thinking to herself. He said Kenta. What?s wrong with Kenta.
A voice called out to Alice in a pitch only audible to her ears. ?Alice?Alice.?
?Kenta.? And in one final beam of light, she too was gone.

Vikaralamon swam through the ocean, heading aimlessly towards some non-destiny that seemed to await him. ?SUEY. SUEY.? He continued to call out. He stared out into the vast ocean, trying to find some place to go, when all of a sudden, he could hear the sound of seaweed rustiling behind him. He turned himself all the way around to see what was going on. A tiny voice could be heard in a barely-audible range from behind the weed. He swam towards it and began to rummage through the weeds with his snout.
?That?s tickle Mista.?
?Who are you?? he said. A tiny Bukamon swam out of the weeds. And planted a tiny kiss on Vikaralamon?s snout.
?Yuck. Disgusting.?
?You?re a funny piggy.? The Bukamon said.
?Look kid. I have no time for fun and games.?
?Piggy. Piggy. Piggy, piggy, piggy.? The Bukamon repeated, swimming around Vikaralamon in circles.
?STOP IT. Boar Bog.? He sprayed a layer of black gunk from his mouth and caught the little digimon.
?That oughta hold you.? The tiny Bukamon began to cry. ?Don?t cry. Shh.?
?Wawwwww.?
?Will you stop that??
?Wawwww.?
?Fusion ball.? He fired a sphere of energy to dissipate the gunk and free the child.
?Thank mista.?
?It?s Vikaralamon.?
?Yeah, whatevew. Say Mista, can I wide with you? I need to get home and it far away.?
?Where are you going??
?To the twenches. That?s where we Twench Dwellews wive.? Vikaralamon thought that the voice sounded vaguely familiar for some reason but then thought nothing of it. He opened his mouth and sucked the kid in.
?ARGH. You ate me.? The kid screamed.
?You?ll live.? And Vikaralamon continued his trek towards the trench, not noticing the gold egg treasure that Bukamon had left behind.

Alice opened her eyes to find herself lying on a bed; a rather comfortable bed at that. She looked up to find a warm pair of glasses wielding eyes staring down at her. ?Kenta.?
?You better believe it.? He said. The two of them stood up, only for Alice to notice that they were both clad in togas. ?What is this place? Why are we dressed like this?? she asked.
?This is the Mold. It is a separate part of the Digi-World. Here, dreams literally shape reality. We can do whatever we want here.?
?How did we get here?? she said.
?That doesn?t matter, just so long as we are together. SERVANT.?
Henry walked into the room, however he looked different. He was old and skinny, wearing a dirty white toga. ?Yes, Master.?
?Bring me some wine.? Alice looked into Henry?s eyes and could only see pain where there was once an inquisitive soul.
?Is that??
?Henry. Of course. But he?s my slave now. Tally, Devidramon, Terriermon; Their all here as well.?
?But where?? Kenta went to the window and opened the curtain to reveal Terriermon, and Tally, both of them as old and weak as Henry, picking away at the fruits, while Devidramon, also an old geezer, stomped them into wine (non-alcoholic of course.) Alice gasped at the site, only to feel old, wrinkled hands, her old and wrinkled hands, touch her cheek.
?Oh dear. We can?t have that.? Kenta felt into his pocket and pulled out a medallion placing it on Alice?s neck. Her hand became that of a young girl?s again.
?Here in the Mold, time passes faster. That?s why they?re all old fogeys. That?s what they get.?
?But how are you??
?Young??
?Do you always have to interrupt??
?Sorry. It?s the medallion. I have one two, see.? He pulled his out of his toga for Alice to see.
?Where did you get these from??
?Let?s just say, a new friend.?

Yamaki, Riley, and Hi-Andromon stared out into the distance looking for something that seemed the least bit familiar. The other kids and Digimon stood by their stoods. Boogeymon saw what appeared to be a house and pointed outward. ?There?s something over there.? Ai looked at his hand and saw a few wrinkles that shouldn?t have been there.
?Boogeymon, your hand.?
?Huh.? He looked at it to see it slowly growing more wrinkled. ?What?s wrong wit me? What did Devimon do ta me??
?Be calm,? said Yamaki, ?We?ll find help for you at that house. Let?s go.? The gang ran down the hill.
After ten minutes, Ranamon noticed something strange. ?Hey guys. How long have we been running??
?About ten minutes.? Said Renamon.
?Oh that?s what I thought. Have you noticed we haven?t been going anywhere?? she asked.
?I?ve noticed that too.? Said Lopmon. They continued to run when all of a sudden Yamaki stopped and grabbed at his hip.
?You ok Yamaki?? Said Rika.
?I don?t know.? He answered in a slightly older voice. ?What the heck!?
Kazu looked at Rika. ?Rika, you?ve, uh, grown.?
?What?!? she cried, noticing his red, blush. ?You perv.? She slapped him, only to notice that she had to swing downward to do it.
?What is happening? We?re all growing.? Said Riley in a grandmother like voice.

Far off in the distance, a dark digimon stared through a looking glass. ?Lord Metamormon,? said the Digimon, Bakamon, ?We have visitors. And they?re not the only ones. There is a girl with our new ally.?
?Excellent,? he said back, ?More youth to feed the Mold. Soon, we Shifters will be immortal, just as we were meant to be.?

At Kenta?s castle, Alice snuck out of the front door, while Kenta slept. She went into the cellar, where Kenta kept his slaves, to find Henry, Tally and their Digimon, chained to the wall. ?Oh my. What has he done to you??
?Alice,? said Henry, ?Help us.?
?No Alice.? Said another voice. ?Don?t do it?
?Lucemon?? she said. The people in front of Alice disappeared and in their place was a Soulmon (A Bakamon but with a black, witches? hat.) ?Hello, Alice. Welcome to the mold.?
?What do you want with me?? the Soulmon disappeared and in his place appeared Lucemon. ?To love you again.?
?No. You?re not.?
?Yes I am Alice. Come with me. Be with me, forever.? He held out his hands and she took them. The two then disappeared in another flash of light, only to leave behind Alice?s medallion in the process.

Agent Noriyaga looked at his computer screen, to see a tracer like item moving around. The tracer stopped and Noriyaga released a brief ?Yes? as he did so. He picked up his cell phone and pressed a few buttons.
?Agent Haroko, We have Parallelmon. Once the tracer has a bit of his data, Operation Galactimon will begin.?
Edit: Part 2

?Seeker Activate.? Said the voice. A red platform floated through the water, releasing a small red bird. The bird looked forward, 0s and 1s appearing in its eyes, in the place of everything in his line of site. It found a specific code within a small crevice in its path and floated towards it. ?Target Acquired.?

Lucemon flew towards a pair of apples in the top of the tree. He picked the two of them and flew back down towards Jeri sitting indian style on the ground. ?Here you go.?
?Lucemon??
?Yes??
?Will you ever become Calumon again??
?Wow! I?m here only a few days and you are trying to get rid of me already?? he laughed.
?It?s not that. It?s just??
?Jeri, I am the strongest rookie there is. You are my friend and together, we can do anything. Whatever is going on, we will stop it together.?
?Lucemon, I?m scared by your power. I lost my partner, my first partner, because I wasn?t strong enough.?
?Jeri,? he placed his fingers under her chin and tilted her gaze towards his own, ?you are an angel, with the heart of a lion.? As soon as he said ?heart of a lion?, a second, familiar voice could be heard coming from his mouth, and for a brief moment, Jeri thought she saw Leomon again..
?Leomon.? She said. And the image soon disappeared, leaving only the rather handsome, yet young, visage of Lucemon. She smiled as she gazed into his eyes and laid her head on his shoulder. ?Oh?? was all he could say.

Kenta tore throught the castle furiously searching for his beloved Alice. ?Devidramon!? he cried. He ran into a room down the hall from his own. There, Tally, Henry and their partners sat on their beds, Devidramon lay on the floor trying to pull himself up. ?Get up you lazy Digimon. We?ve got work to do!?
?He can?t move.? Said Tally. ?We?ve all been overworked past the limits of these old bodies.?
?SHUT UP!? he said, making a data whip with his D-Power.
?Stop it, Kenta.? Said old Henry as he grabbed at the whip. Kenta shot a tiny blast of energy from his finger tips at Henry?s chest, enough to knock him down. Tally ran to his side as fast as she could. Kenta turned his gaze back towards Devidramon. ?Get up.? He said. Devidramon pulled himself up slowly, pulling Kenta onto his back with his claws.
?I know who has her. Let?s go to Metamormon?s place, now.?

?Alice. Alice. Wake up, Alice.? Lucemon?s voice rang over and over again in Alice?s head. ?Wake up, Alice.?
Alice opened her eyes to see the image of Lucemon?s face, slowly fading into her line of vision. ?Welcome back Alice.?
?Welcome back yourself, Lucemon, but you?re??
?Dead??
?Why does everyone have to interrupt my train of thought??
?Alice, I need something every importanta from you.?
?What is it? I?ll do anything for you.?
?That?s what I was hoping.? He smiled with a twinkle in his eye. He closed his eyes, as did she, and placed a long, soft kiss on her lips. The two separated. Alice continued to stare into his eyes until she felt something happen to herself. Her skin began to wrinkle and her hair turned to grey. ?What have you done to me??
?Nothing my dear.? He said. He disappeared and in his place appeared Soulmon. ?Your youthful energy feeds the Mold. Soon we, the Shifters will be immortal, as promised by our lord and master, Metamormon.?

I?ll find my Alice, and make Metamormon pay for betraying me, thought Kenta. Devidramon flew as fast as he could, but in a world where he aged so fast, he could not travel as rapidly as Kenta would have hoped for.

?Well, my ally.? Said Metamormon. ?Where?s the fire? I know what I will do. Bakamon, bring him to me. I want him alive.? The three Bakamon changed their forms into those of three Aquilamon and flew off to find Kenta and Devidramon.

Knock, knock knock. An old Digimon opened the door of his home to find an assorted group of humans and Digimon standing before him. The old Digimon, a Fuugamon, looked down at his watch. ?Twenty-five minutes, with a broken hip. Amazing. I didn?t know you it would affect you so fast.?
?What are you talking about?? Yamaki said with little energy left in him.
?Come in, take your time.? He laughed.
?Oh you find this amusing huh? Hi-Andromon.? Said Kazu.
Hi-Adromon postioned himself in front of the old Fuugamon, threatening to unleash an atomic ray, if Fuugamon?s joke-a-minute-marathon didn?t end. Fuugamon grabbed the injured Yamakiand helped pull the gang into his house.
?Where are we?? asked Rika.
?This is the Mold. A dream world, for lack of a better term, this is home to the Shifters.?
?The Shifters?? she replied.
?Shapeshifting Digimon. They are led by the monster called Metamormon, who has the ability to copy the physical form of any Digimon whose data he stores in his body.?
?GreAt. Out of the frying pan and into the fire.? Said Rika. ?So is this Metamormon guy evil??
?Indeed he is. Metamormon is ruthless and uncaring, wanting only to be the most powerful Digimon of all. You see, the Mold can be used to power any Digimon who sits upon the Morpheus Throne. The Morpheus Throne is at the center of the Mold. So long as Metamormon sits upon that throne he can use the energies of others to empower him and possibly even become immortal.?
?Great. That?s all good and all but how does this have to do with our growing up so fast.?
?The Mold is shaped by dreams. Such dreams use a limited amount of energy from the host to control the mold. That is the energy that is being used for the Morpheus Throne. But such energy comes at the cost of one?s age.?
?So how do we counteract the process? And why are you not affected?? Fuugamon turned towards the others and began to contort his body in grotesque ways. In his place stood only a Piedmon. ?We Shifters are not affected, so long as one of our own sits on the Morpheus Throne.?
?So we have to make Metamormon get off the throne and take him out in order to stop him.? Said Yamaki. He held himself up, only to have his back go out. ?Oh that hurts.?
Piedmon said, ?You?re in no shape to keep your back straight, much less kick the butt of the forces of evil. But I will help you, since you apparently need it.?

Two Dolphmon swam through the halls of the Trench Dwellers main headquarters. ?Say D, do you think we are safe??
?What do you mean, Zim? King Whamon will never let anything happen to us. And the Wave Makers will always help us with out alliance with them.? A flicker of light appeared outside of the glass.
?What is that, D??
?Absorbent Bang!? cried Parallelmon. His blast grabbed and absorbed the body of a defenseless Dolphmon. He continued to fire his blast at all of the other Trench Dwelling Digimon. ?I need more energy. Give it to me. Absorbent Bang!? Parellelmon said in one of the few instances in which the creature actually spoke.
Puppetmon stared at the incident from the side, unable to figure out whether to be cheering him on or frightened by Parallelmon power and anger. All the while, he was unaware of the mysterious metal particles which flew towards Parallelmon?s back. The particles implanted themselves in Parallelmon?s body, while a red bird floated in the distance watching the events from above.

?Our Searcher will copy the data that enables the creature to travel between worlds. With such data at our disposal, our manmade destroyer, Galactimon will be able to use such data to for himself. Galactimon will be our living failsafe against the Virus.? Said Noriyaga.
?And what if he goes crazy and turns against us?? said the Hypnos C.E.O
?We have installed a failsafe in Galactimon. He will self-destruct in the Digital World, when we deem it necessary for him to do so. Either way, we are safe.?
?Excellent work. Keep going.? Said the director, although still a bit uneased by Noriyaga?s proposal.

?Can?t you move any faster, Devidramon?? cried Kenta. ?We have to get to my Alice.?
?Damn backseat drivers.? Was all he replied. Kenta whipped Devidramon, who was in pain at such an old age. Devidramon landed, unable to continue any further. ?Mush you stupid dog. Mush.?
?That?s no way to treat your Digimon, esse.? Said an Aquilamon.
?Who are you, Metamormon?s cronies??
?You could say that.?
?Well tell that cheater I want my Alice back.?
?No, no, no. Her youth will serve a great purpose for us. As will you.?
?What.?
?Blast Ring!? said the Aquilamon as they shot rings of energy from their mouths. Devidramon and Kenta were thrown around by the attack until both passed out. Kenta soon awoke to find himself in a dark room. A large yellowish Digimon, resembling a Gigadramon but with a mirror in the place of a belly, sat before them. ?Metamormon. I want my Alice back.?
?Oh you mean, her?? Metamormon said raising an elderly Alice in his hand.
?No!?
?Her youth will help to empower the Morpheus throne so that my Shifters will be immortal. Be glad that you will not suffer the same, my one-time ally.?
?You used me.?
?Gee, no kidding. And I?m using you now.? He held out his claw and blasted Kenta. The energy did not harm the boy however he did begin to float before Metamormon, glowing an ominous black tent. ?You will help me. With this energy, you may control any Digimon in this Mold to your liking. You are now a man-god, my dear boy. Now, let?s begin again shall we.?
Kenta looked up. His glasses were gone, and his hair now hung to his shoulders. He had muscles where he was once scrawny and his eyes glowed yellow as the sun?s light. ?I will obey, my Master Metamormon.?
?Good. I?ve planted a few failsafes in you, so as not to harm myself. Let the chaos begin. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA?

Sorry about the double post. My part of the story was so long that if I wrote this there it would go over the max character length.

Anyways, I have few things to say.
[B]Group 1:[/B] Vikaralamon and Bukamon. They are going to the trench dwellers land which is under attack from Parallelmon who is recharging himself withte Trench Dwellers energy. (they're not dead. They're inside him). BE sure to note that Bukamon left something important on accident. What is it? Oh I don't know how about, the Ultimate Digimental. Also remember that Ghoulmon still has a tracer on Puppetmon's ship. That could be trouble Hint ,hint,;), ;)

[B]Group 2:[/B]Takato, Guilmon, Sandiramon, and the surviving Wave Makers who are headed towards, low and behold, Trench Dweller Territory as well. I smell a reunion is the future.

[B]Group 3:[/B] Masahiko and the Gatomons are still held captive by Machinedramon.

[B]Group 4:[/B] Jeri and Lucemon. I was going to have them meet the Harmonious (the angel Digimon) but I had no room. Anyone can take those two if they want. They don't have to meet the angels, but anythings still up there.

[B]Group 5:[/B] The ghouls, led by LadyDevimon and Phantomon, still in the abyss heading out, and have Mihiramon, Pajiramon, RedSinduramon, Makuramon, Majiramon, Chatsuramon and Kumbhiramon. As well as the YukimiBotamon that is Baihumon.

Anyways, all these groups have potential for reunion. You can take them where you want but they have to get back together eventually for the final battle.

[B]Group 6:[/B] Kenta, Alice, Henry, Tally, Devidramon, and Terriermon. ALice, Kenta, and Devidramon are captives of Metamormon and the other 3 are still at Kenta's castle.

[B]Group 7:[/B] Everyone else. Kazu, Yamaki, Riley, Rika, Susie, Ai, Mako and their partners along with the MarineAngemons and Chibomon. They are at Piedmon's house where he is helping them in they potential attack against Metamormon and the Morpheus Throne.

Also note that Hypnos is creating the monster Galactimon (the final boss of DW3) from a copy of Parallelmon's data to destroy the DW for them to prevent Milleniummon's return. Anyone can take any one of these plot in any direction they choose. Devidramon is working with Ryo. And we need more writers. So far we have me (occasionally), Devidramon, Sage, and Masterdramon. That's all. Hope to see what everyone else does with the story.

I've summoned Cera, Gin, Shaun and Mina via PM to join us to get this old geezer to it's end. I really think it would be great if all the awesome writers of this story would gather to complete this. *sobs from the beauty of the thought*

BTW, you have great imagination, Shadowdra! We were really lucky to have you here!:D

to sage: Thanks. I'm kinda running on E here but I'll try to do one more with this post.

to cera: Don't worry. I'm sure you can think of something, if you want to join. I came out of nowhere with my first post;) Anyway, on with the show
Piedmon led the Tamers to the outside of his house. "Uh, no offense dude, but we don't have time for sightseeing. I think saving the world is more important than looking at nothing you know." said Kazu.
"Do me a favor: Shut yer mouth until you have all the facts would ya?" Piedmon answered back.
"Hey, why I oughta..." Hi-Andromon quickly grabbed Kazu and held him back. Piedmon held his hands in the air and snapped a finger. The air began to move around and the scenery contorted itself like some sort of special effect out of a modern day science fiction movie. Soon, what was once greenery and trees was now a large hanger-like building. "It's in here." The tamers and their digimon followed Piedmon on the flying platform he had provided for the aging "warriors".
Inside they found a giant object covered entirely by a cloth. "LAdies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages," he began to say at a fast pace, "welcome to the greatest extravaganza of all time: the Clown Ship!" he pulled off the cover to reveal a large, boat-like, flying ship covered in rainbow colored spray and smiling painted faces.
"A little jewel from my past," Piedmon said, "now let's get down to business. Let's see: use of my ship, attack on Metamormon, destruction of the Morpheus Throne, possible suicide mission; that'll cost you Thirty-thousand Digi-Dollars."
"YOU'RE CHARGING US!?" cried everyone within sight.
"What do you think me risking my life for yours comes cheap. HAHAHAHAHAHA."
"You jerk!" cried a now-thirty-something Rika "Renamon!"
"UH-UH-UH!" he threw a napkin on Renamon, just as she was prepared to pounce, and left her in the form of a keychainon the floor. "A Renamon. Those are very powerful rookies. For even a horribly washed-up mega like myself to get the drop on her must signify that's she is slipping, as are the rest of you. If I were you," he gave a rather sinister looking grin, "I'd pay up."
[I]This can't be happening, our only hope of getting out of here is this clowned face bozo and he's charging us for our own lives.[/I] thought the elderly Riley. "We'll pay." she said.
"WHAT!?" cried everyone.
"Riley...have you lost you...your..."
"Mind?" said Hi-Andromon.
"No, I haven't. But if its the only way then...we have no choice."
"Excellent decision." said Piedmon. He threw the napkin back on Renamon and turned her into her normal self.
"But before we go," said Riley, "Let me mention that we can't pay you until we have succeeded, is that understood?"
"Fine, fine, whatever. Let's just try to get this over with."

"[I]The four of past, have come and gone[/I]
[I]And in their place shall arise four anew[/I]
[I]Not harbingers of light but powers of darkness[/I]
[I]And the greatest digimon of all, shall be at their center[/I]
[I]But a fifth lightbearer will rise to stop the great evil[/I]
[I]With the aid of the creators, of the creator.[/I] That is all I can see." The speaker was an Angemon however his helmet was gone and in its places was a white rag covering his eyes: an obvious indication of blindness.
"The four of past, the lightbearers," said Seraphimon, "The Sovereign. The greatest digimon of all is obviously someone on their level, but how is that possible? Not even I, the strongest of all mega level digimon, could surpass a sovereign. Are you sure, Seer?"
"Does the sun shine down light my leige? That is how sure I am. My visions are given by the power of the ancestors themselves, but only appear in time of great need or revelation."
"Then, we need to find the fifth sovereign and stop whoever these four 'powers of darkness' whoever they are. Can you see any prophecy of their faces?" said Goldramon. He, Magandramon, Seraphimon and Ophanimon surrounded Seer, the Angemon on four sides. "The center, as I mentioned before will be the greatest of all digimon. One is a myth; A powerful digimon we knew only in stories, whose presence is somehow connecte with the great digimon king. One is a new threat; one created not by the Digital World as it should be but by an oustide force, and sent here for the purpose of causing chaos and destruction. The final shall be, an unwitting pawn; A carrier of the greatest weapon to ever be seen by digimon. They will each affect the fate of the Digital World in their own ways."
"If these four are that powerful, how will the Digi-World survive, even with our aid?" said Magnadramon.
[I]The greatest weapon to ever be seen by digimon. Is it the same weapon Zhuqioamon's devas encountered in the real world? Could it be...?[/I] thought Seraphimon.

Back in the Mold, Terriormon's old body began to do something it had never done before: It emmited tiny sparks. The old rabbit/dog held his hand to his eyes. [I]What is happening to me?[/I]
Henry looked at Terriermon. "Terriermon, what's going on?"
"I don't know. I think it something with Juggernaut." He held out his hand to continue looking at the sparks when one of them flew into the air and blew a tiny hole into the ceiling.
"If a spark could do that, what will the rest of the program do? We have to get out of here. We need Yamaki." said Henry. Kenta tore into the room and stared at his "servants" intensly. "Get up. We have work to do."
"Kenta," said the elderly Henry, "Why are you doing this? So you and MarineAngemon had a fallout. It happens. Problems do come up even between best friends."
"This is not about some dumb old fallout. Let's go."
"But there's something wrong with Terriermon."
"I DON'T CARE. LET'S GO." Henry and Tally stood up and grabbed Terriermon, hoping not to be harmed by the sparks, as one tear flew down Henry's cheeck.

Lucemon and Jeri continued their trek across the desert. "Lucemon zoom zoom. Lucemon zoom zoom."
[I]He so cute. He's just a kid at heart, just like little Calumon.[/I] thought Jeri. She soon heard the sound of what seemed to be the whirring of machines. The two looked out to see a fading image of what seemed to be metal snapping together in the form of a creature. It turned towards Jeri and said "Galactic. Galactimon." and disappeared. "What was that?"
A voice descended from teh sky. "That is the sound of the future Jeri Kato. A future you can help prevent." and from the sky appeared a shadow of a human being with ten shiny gold wings and an armor coloerd blue and silver.

Jeri looked at her new, white d-power.
"Seraphimon, a mega-level angel digimon. Is said to be the strongest mega-digimon on Digital World. Can this be?"
Lucemon stepped forward."What do you want from us, calu?...err, I mean..."
"BE NOT AFRAID, TAMER JERI, AND LITTLE LUCEMON. I HAVE COME TO YOU TO GIVE YOU A MISSION", the gigantic angel thundered. "STEP INTO THE LIGHT."

A beam of light descended from the heavens, and Jeri and her partner stepped into it. But just before doing that, she looked back to the plain where Devimon's abyss had appeared and swallowed her friends. Was she the only one left...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before them opened a city of golden domes, slender minaretes and columns of marble -everything shining in pure sunlight.
"Is this...Heaven?" Jeri gasped, screwing up her eyes.
"WELCOME TO THE GOLDEN CITY OF HARMONY, WHERE PEACE LINGERS AND EVIL DOES NOT EXIST", Seraphimon said.
"Whoa, this is SO cool!" Lucemon screamed, sprinting in flight.
"LET ME ESCORT YOU TO THE PALACE OF ULTIMATE JUSTICE", the reigning angel offered. Jeri and Lucemon started to walk by his side.

The Golden City of Harmony was inhabited by angelic and mythical digimon. By a fountain an Angewomon was petting a Pegasumon, while a group of MangaAngemons chatted in the shadow of a huge crystal obelisk.

The Palace of Ultimate Justice was one of three enormous castles. On it's right side was the Palace of Ultimate Salvation, and on it's right the Palace of Ultimate Truth. Hundreds of stairs rose to great golden doors of the palace. Lucemon carried Jeri above the stairs, which would have taken too much time and effort to climb by one's own feet.

In front of the doors waited three figures as gigantic as Seraphimon.
Jeri looked at her d-power again, and it told her that she was looking at Ophanimon, Mangadramon and Goldramon, all megas.
"WELCOME TO OUR HOME, TAMER JERI", Ophanimon welcomed. "LET US HEAD INSIDE, SO THAT OUR MATTERS WOULD NOT BE HEARD BY OUTSIDERS."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The glory of the heavenly city soon went into oblivion as Jeri was confronted with the greatest menaces that threated the worlds both digital and material. Milleniummon, Parallelmon, Metamormon and Galacticmon - four bringers of Chaos.

"Wh-what can [i]I[/i] do? I'm just a mere human being..." Jeri asked nearly weeping.
"NO, YOU ARE NOT. YOU HAVE GREAT POWERS, AND NOT THE LEAST OF THEM IS YOUR POWER TO BRING EVERYBODY BACK TOGETHER IN HARMONY, TO MAKE PEOPLE JOIN FOR GREATER CAUSE -AND THIS IS THE GREATEST CAUSE THERE IS." Ophanimon explained with an emphatic smile.
"YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF LIFE DEPENDS ON HOW THIS ALL ENDS. WE [I]MUST NOT[/I] LOSE!" Goldramon shouted in despair.
"CALM DOWN, BROTHER", Seraphimon demanded. "LISTEN, TAMER JERI. WE STILL HAVE ONE HOPE, AND THAT IS THE COMING OF THE SAVIOR, THE FIFTH LIGHTBRINGER..." A dramatic pause. "THE ULTIMATE SOVEREIGN!"
"Yes, L-ladyDevimon told me something about him...But what has it got to do with me?"
"AS EVERYTHING IN LIFE GOES, THERE IS SEVERAL OPTIONS OF WHO WILL BECOME THE FIFTH DIGITAL GOD. BUT FROM THOSE OPTIONS, THERE ARE ONLY FEW WHICH ARE MOST LIKELY TO BECOME FULFILLED. ONE OF THE OPTIONS IS THAT THE SAVIOUR WILL BE THE LEGENDARY TAMER RYO, OTHER IS THAT THE POWER WILL BE ENSLAVED BY MILLENIUMMON, BUT THERE IS ANOTHER OPTION, THAT SAYS THE FIFTH SOVEREIGN WILL BE..."
"No..." Jeri whispered.
"YES", Ophanimon concluded WITH THE POWER OF LOVE AND COMPASSION, WORLD CAN BE SAVED. ONLY THE TIME WILL TELL."

"Let's go!" Bastemon's arms tightened around Masahiko as she ran ahead of the Giromon. Blasts and smoke bore down on them as they sought an exit in the maze of hallways.
[I] Is there a way out or do we have to blast ourselves out?[/I] Bastemon asked herself.
[I] We don't have to blast out[/I] came her own reply. [I]But we can do something else.[/I]
[I]Oh, yeah![/I]
Bastemon turned to face the pursuing Giromon. She put Masahiko down. She just had a new idea.
The frightened boy looked up fearfully at the Giromon and then back at the cat womon, who, to his surprise had on a beautiful seductive smile.
"Uhh, Bastemon.."
Bastemon cut him off. "Vampire Dance!"
The Giromons' vision momentarily failed. They found themselves in a multicolored field with hazy, shifting colors. Bastemon broke through in front of their eyes. In fluid movements, she began to dance, becoming more and more irresistable with each step until finally the Giromon were grounded, their brains befuddled.
Once more Bastemon was back in their original surroundings. She looked with satisfaction at the Giromon who were too overpowered with lust to make any move. [I] We are the very best.[/I]
"Now, where do I find an exit?"Bastemon asked the Giromon. The group slowly pointed to a shiny wall at the end of the hallway.
"Come on." Bastemon once more gathered Masahiko in her arms and leaped to the wall.
"Now what?" asked the boy. "This sure does not look like a way out."
"Looks can be deceiving." said Bastemon as she felt aorund the wall for some kind of switch. Finally she found it and the wall melted away, Masahiko gulped.
"Uh uh, not again."
They were probably hundreds of feet away from the ground, and the sides of the building were spotlessly shiny just like the rest of the city.
"Hey, I didn't know where we were." said Bastemon. "They should have some windows around here."
"Please, can we go find another exit, please?" Masahiko's face looked like he was about to throw up again.
"No, we can't risk more machine monsters." said Bastemon. "Besides, I am a cat and have claws which can probably dig into the sides of the building, we'll be ok."
Masahiko shifted to Bastemon's back and looped his arms around her neck and shut his eyes. Bastemon began a risky descent. Just as she was finding another claw hold, Machinedramon's menacing frame appeared above them. Bastemon shrieked in surprised, her claws slipped and she hurtled downwards.
Thax for the PM, Sage. It took me while to think up a new part.
I had a continuing part for where I was going to get Jeri and Luce to meet the harmonious, but Shadowdra beat me to it.
One more thing, I really don't know how Vampire Dance works, I just mad it's affects up. If ne1 finds what it truly does, tell me.Same with Helter- Skelter.

Okay, sorry for the double post. I really thought someone would have replied in 8 hours, but hey. On with the story!
Hope you don't mind if I take Jeri for a bit...

Jeri had been walking around the Heavenly City for what seemed like forever. She'd been thinking about what Ophanimon had said about the fifth sovereign.
"It has to be one of the others. It only makes sense that way....doesn't it?"
"There you are!" Lucemon chimed. "I have been looking everywhere for you! I have something I don't want you to miss. Com'on!" Lucemon whisked Jeri up and flew her to a huge structure that looked like a cathedral. Inside were hundreds of angel type-digimon. Lucemon set Jeri gently on the floor, and they walked over and found a seat next to an Angewomon in a long, white and gold robe.
"Hi," she said. "Glad you could make it. There's nothing like this anywhere else in this universe! By the way, you can call me Angie."
"Pleased to meet you," Jeri smiled. "What exactly are we about to see?"
Then, as if to answer Jeri's question, a huge curtain at the front of the hall slid open, revealing at least a hundred Angemon, MagnaAngemon, and Angewomon.
"Oh..." Jeri gasped. "Are they going to..."
A piano and string introduction broke into Jeri's sentance. The Angelic Choir of the Harmonious City began it's first song.
Jeri looked on and listened intently as the choir flawlessly held together it's harmonies and melodies.
"Its so beautiful..." Jeri sighed. She was on the verge of tears. She'd never heard anything so beautiful in all her life. The choir made her forget about all of her troubles, and all the stress she'd had vanished for the length of the performance.
Angie looked at the little girl.
[i]"Could she be the one the prophesies speak of? Could she be the one that delivers to us a fifth sovereign? So young...So vibrant...So innocent. The criteria is all there."[/i]

Later on, Jeri was outside on a glistening bridge. She was looking at her reflection in a crystal clear lake. For the first time in a very long time, Jeri felt at peace with what she might have to do. She knew that it didn't mean death for her, her new partner, or any of her friends. It meant life. Life in it's fullest. What a gift. How could she be worthy of giving such a thing? Somehow, Jeri knew. Deep down she knew it was her. Not Justimon. Not Milleniumon, not if she had a say in this.
"Jeri!" Lucemon cried out, rather urgently.
"Jeri! There you are! You've got to come to the palace at once! Seraphimon has found some of our friends, and they're in trouble!"

Millenium stared continuously at the crack in his crystal. [I]That "fake" Monodramon gave me enough data to break the crystal. All I need is Parallelmon's aid, and I will be reborn.[/I] Pharoahmon walked in and bowed upon one knee before his master. "Pharoahmon, it is time. Gather your armies and head towards the Trenches of the Giga Ocean. Do not show your face again until Parallelmon is in this chamber swearing his allegiance to me."
"I will not fail." Milleniummon smirked from behind his crystal. "Where have I heard that before? Oh yes, from your "brother" Daemon, right before he went splat and was absorbed by that insignificent worm Devimon. Yes, you had better not fail me." Pharoahmon gritted his teeth from behind his mask and let out a low sounding growl. He stood and began to exit. "Oh and Pharoahmon."
"Yes master?"
"A little birdy has told me about a certain, betrayal. Kill Puppetmon and Ghoulmon."
"As you request."
Milleniummon turned his head towards his left. A DemiDevimon floated by him. "And then I get my reward when he does kill them?"
"Yes." Milleniummon smiled in his "nexus" a cruel and sinister smile. "You get your reward."

The Mold's sky began to fold and shift, like a blanket blowing in the wind. Metamormon opened a set of curtains and stared down at a bed. There, an old man, with glasses lay across the bed, chained to it tightley. "Sweet dreams my friend. Your dream self will provide me with more than enough power. Just dream a little dream, Kenta."

Here's the next part of the other dimension arc.

Yamaki was restless. He paced around the observation room, muttering to himself and watching the dome just in case there was anything that escaped the eyes of Trang and Nanashi. A virtual impossibility, of course.

[i]I have to find them.[/i] It disgusted him, made his skin crawl, to know that those [i]things[/i] were on his world. Ever since Pajiramon had launched her arrows into the Juggernaut portal, destroying much of Hypnos, getting the organization back on its feet had been a difficult task. And after several failed attempts at getting Juggernaut to work, the powers that be had put the quietus on the project. The fools couldn?t see the importance of his work. All they cared about is what it would cost, how much the public might learn, and making sure it was his hide on the line and not theirs. Who were they to interfere with him? What did they know?

But Hypnos would persevere. Hypnos would find a way. [i]He[/i] would find a way. It was up to him to save this world from the plague that had befallen it. It was on his shoulders to kill them all before they could spread and continue their contamination of his world. And if any of the humans who protected them had to die as well, so be it. They were the enemy anyway, harboring the beasts so that they might kill again. They were as responsible as the giant horse that had killed Riley, among many others.

At the thought of Riley, his resolve strengthed, and there was now no doubt in his mind that he would succeed. Because he had to. [i]Riley, the creatures who killed you won?t live long enough to harm anyone else. I?ll see to it. You [u]will[/u] have justice.[/i]

?Sir, we have something,? Trang said. ?It just arrived. It?s pretty small, but it?s definitely a Digimon.?

?How powerful?? Yamaki asked.

?Not very,? Nanashi answered. ?Can?t be farther along than In-Training or a very strong Baby. The trick will be finding it. It?s bound to be very small.?

?Keep tracking it. I?ll be back.? Yamaki went to assemble a team. ?Janyuu and his little rebellion may still be out of reach, but we?ve got the chance to stop at least one more parasite, in its infancy this time. Let?s make the most of it.?

Even as he said it, he thought of how to do so.

After a delicious meal courtesy of rookie Burgermon, champion Burgermon, and EbiBurgermon, Ryo met this world?s version of a few of the Tamers he knew. Rika was herself she had a strange liking for pink. Her shirt was pink, her jeans were pink, even her shoes and the band holding her hair up were pink. This Renamon was far more easygoing than the one Ryo knew, talking with everyone, and actually smiling on occasion. Kenta was a genius, and an expert at the card game. He was acutally as good as the Kenta he knew [i]believed[/i] himself to be. MarineAngemon spoke perfect Japanese. And Chinese. And English, French, Spanish, and even Swahili. This world?s Leomon was alive and well, and Jeri was one of the happiest people he?d ever met. She was never without a smile. And, like his Jeri, she was never without the infamous sock puppet. Kazu wasn?t there, nor was Takato, but Takato?s cousin Kai was. He still talked like a surfer, and was great at doing impressions of Davis Motomiya from [i]Digimon Adventure.[/i] He was apparently a big fan, with a flame-themed jacket and goggles that were nearly exactly like Tai?s and Davis? from the show. His partner was a Penguinmon who always sat atop his head, and virtually never stopped talking.

There were a few more Rumiko situations as well, that is, people that he could never imagine as part of a Tamer team. Hagurumon had finally gotten his wish, now partnered to a teacher named Mori. When Ryo had asked him what it was like, Hagurumon had responded, ?Fantastabulous!? Babamon and Jijimon had partners, as did Rika?s grandmother. Her partner was an Ophanimon, a perfect fit in Ryo?s opinion. Ryo had gone in for one of Piximon?s infamous training sessions, and discovered that his partner was the man who was Henry?s sensei in his world.

He also discovered that when people spoke of Piximon?s training sessions, they weren?t kidding. It was the most painful thirty minutes of his life, putting him through every martial arts routine he knew of and few he didn?t. And this what Piximon called beginner level. By the end, he was sore and bruised.

Suzie entered. She was wearing a black leotard and her hair was down. Ryo?s eyes followed her until he felt a whack on the back of his head from Piximon. ?Staring?s rude, yep-yep!?

Suzie had apparently been there longer than he?d known. She was giggling, apparently having seen all or most of his distress. ?Aww, is the poow wookie all tiwed out?? Suzie taunted. ?Let me show you how it?s done, kid.?

Suzie... [i]No, Shaochung,[/i] he thought. [i]If I think of her as Suzie, it?ll be too weird going back home and knowing what the Suzie I know will look like in fifteen years.[/i] Shaochung ignored Ryo?s cry of ?Hey, I?m not a rookie!? and went on to easily take the worst of what Piximon could dish out, her moves so fast that Ryo was getting dizzy trying to follow her movements.

?That was wefweshing,? she said as she walked out. She?d barely broken a sweat.

?You... you...?

Shaochung simply grinned. Then, a beeping came from her Digivice. ?Uh-oh. Duty calls. That sound means we?ve got a mission. Twy to keep up, wookie.? Shaochung ran through the house at what was an easy pace for her, but Ryo could barely keep up with at his top speed.

Finally, they reached the ?war room,? joined by Kai, Ayaka, Rika, and Kenta. Penguinmon had his usual perch atop Kai?s head, Biyomon and MarineAngemon fluttered above, and Renamon was... well, Ryo didn?t see her, but knowing her, she was there somewhere. Hopmon bounded in a few second later. Janyuu was waiting for them. ?Ah, you?re here,? he said. ?There?s a small situation, but important nonetheless. A new Digimon has appeared. How he came to this world undetected is unknown.? He pushed a button on a remote control, and a holographic display appeared, of a tiny Digimon that was more like a beak and wings stuck into a pink blob than anything else. ?This is Pururumon. Baby level. Presently on the run from Yamaki?s people.?

?Poor little dude,? Kai said. ?We?re the rescue team, right??

?Exactly,? Janyuu said. He pushed a button, and the display switched to a map. A red dot was slowly but surely working its way westward. ?This is his present location. Your mission is to bring him back safely. We will keep in contact via digivice to inform you of any changes. Go to it. Kenta will be in charge.?

Ryo tried not to let his mouth drop open. [i]Kenta Kitagawa in charge? My Kenta can barely keep track of himself, much less a mission, even one this simple.[/i]

?Yes sir,? Kenta said, leading the way.

Shaochung saluted. ?See you soon, Daddy, Wyo.? She hurried after Kenta and the others.

Ryo started to follow, but Janyuu stopped him. ?Hold it, Ryo. Where are you going??

?With them. I could...?

?Get yourself captured,? Janyuu finished. ?Hopmon?s just an In-Training at this point. The risk outweighs the possible benefits of having you two go. Yamaki gets his hands on you, he could learn our location. And make no mistake, you probably won?t be leaving Hypnos alive. Few ever do, and they?re never the same again. And for Hopmon, there?s no ?probably? about it. Yamaki sees Digimon the way we see smallpox. Study it, dispose of it. I?m sorry, but I can?t let you go. It?s suicide.?

Shaochung was looking a little uncomfortable.

?Okay,? Ryo said. Janyuu was right, but Ryo was used to rushing in, always taking action. Sitting back while others did the work was not something he was used to doing.

Hopmon felt exactly the opposite. Another battle meant another digivolution and one step closer to Cyberdramon. [i]Never again. My fighting days are over.[/i]

Pururumon flapped as hard as he could, the black vans close behind and one helicopter overhead. [i]Parallelmon, you?ll rue this day.[/i]

With Shaochung at the wheel, the unremarkable blue minivan sped in the direction of the new Digimon. A Control Spire reached for the sky in the distance.

?Just how?re we supposed to see something Pururumon-sized, anyway?? Kai said.

?We Digimon can sense each other,? Renamon said. Her eyes had the bluish glaze they always had when she detected a new Wild One. ?I can practically smell him.?

Penguinmon spoke in a high-pitched squawk. ?Awk! Besides, Yamaki?s people are chasing him. Where there?s black vans, helicopters, and humans in shades, there?s Pururumon. Awk!?

?You?re giving me a headache, Penguinmon,? Ayaka muttered. ?Why do you squawk like that with every sentence??

?Because it annoys you. [i]Aw-w-w-w-k!?[/i]

That much was true. Ayaka and Penguinmon had never gotten along, to Kai?s great amusement. They were his two best friends, and, when both were together, his greatest source of entertainment. The only drawback is that Ayaka liked to slap, and Penguinmon?s favorite perch was the top of Kai?s head.

?Do you two have to have to keep that up?? Rika groused, ?Or do I have to make you stop?

?Let?s stick to business, guys,? Kenta said. ?We?re almost there.?

The team found their way to the scene quickly enough. The Baby Digimon was the source of a great deal of commotion, and they simply followed the helicopters until they were at a safe distance. They pulled into a neighborhood street off of the main road so as not to be seen.

?Think we can get him without this getting ugly?? Rika said

?If we [i]have[/i] to,? Ayaka said.

?We can do this delicately,? Kenta said. ?First, we?ve got to ditch the van somewhere where we?ll be able to get to it later. Now, here?s the plan...

?They should be here by now,? Yamaki said impatiently. ?We?re almost there.?

?Don?t worry, sir,? Nanashi said. ?They?ll show up soon enough. But they?ll be suspecting something.?

?They?ll know something isn?t right. That won?t help them much.?

?Yes, sir.?

They didn?t have to wait long. After less than five more minutes, they spotted two bird Digimon and a smaller pink Digimon with flippers.

?That?s all they sent?? Yamaki said. ?Something isn?t right.?

?No, sir,? Nanashi said, smiling internally at the irony.

The pink bird fired a corkscrew of green flame at the car. It punched a hole through the roof, between Yamaki and Nanashi, and into the console, blowing it out.

Yamaki gritted his teeth, but kept driving. ?This?d better work.?

Nanashi nodded. ?It is your plan, sir.?

Yamaki opened his mouth to speak, and closed it again. He wasn?t sure if that was sarcasm or not.

Biyomon, Penguinmon, and MarineAngemon drifted through the air toward the Pururumon. ?You sure you should have taken a shot at them? Awk!?

?You don?t have to ?awk? anymore, you know. You?re a penguin, not a parrot. Anyway, it lets Pururumon know whose side we?re on and makes those guys down there squirm.?

?Something fishy,? MarineAngemon said. His voice sounded as a ten-year-old boy. ?They?re not trying nearly as hard as usual to kill us. Or Pururumon.?

?Whatever it is,? Biyomon said, ?we just have to get the little guy and get out. Just a matter of doing it before the Men In Black can spring whatever their trap is.?

?Just leave it to me,? the Digital World?s smallest Mega said. ?Kahuna Waves! Phoo!? The heart-shaped bubble floated over to the tiny Pururumon and wrapped him up. The Pururumon began chirping indignantly.

Biyomon looked at their opponents down below. The cars had stopped. ?Something?s happening down there,? she observed.

?They?ve got him,? Nanashi confirmed.

?Pity. I was hoping for a stronger opponent. This won?t be much of a show.? Yamaki flipped on his headset. ?Trang??

?Sir?? came the answer.

?Transmit.?

Penguinmon and Biyomon flapped for all they were worth, while MarineAngemon floated along between them, drifting without any apparent exertion. Pururumon was flapping around within the bubble, demanding to know what was going on and to take him to his servants and threatening to bring armageddon down on them if they didn?t cooperate.

?What?s wrong with this guy?? Penguinmon chirped. ?We?re trying to save him. Dude!? he shouted, a word he?d picked up from Kai. ?Shut up already! We?re trying to save you from those killers down there! You want to live or not? Awk!?

The Pururumon?s demands and threats continued until Penguinmon let out an earsplitting screech that rattled windows with its intensity. ?Much better,? Penguinmon said after Pururumon fell silent. He spoke slowly, as if talking into a two-year-old. ?Now. Let me put it to you simply. Us good.? He pointed a wing at the cars behind them. ?Them bad. Us risking life and limb to save your butt. Them up to something. Us not know what. You not cooperate, [i]all[/i] of us in deep, deep sh-?

?I get the picture,? Pururumon said.

?Awk! Better.?

A digital field was forming on the ground. ?Another Digimon?? Penguinmon said.

?No,? Biyomon answered. ?That feeling when a Digimon?s around... it?s not there.?

?This is not good,? Pururumon said. ?It feels like...?

?Quiet,? Biyomon said curtly.

?Do you know who I am?! I don?t appreciate being...? Pururumon stopped when MarineAngemon?s bubble began to shrink. ?What?s going on? Stop it!?

?Then hush,? MarineAngemon said. The bubble stopped constricting.

The digital field grew, stopping at around twenty feet wide and just as high. Out of it stepped a large, green, bulky creature. Two more followed it.

Ryo watched from the War Room, wishing he could be out there with the rest of the team. The camera and microphone in Kenta?s glasses, as it was with every team leader, transmitted everything back to the War Room.

?Renamon?s not back yet,? Rika said. ?And why are Yamaki and company stopping? I don?t like this.?

?Don?t wowwy about Wenamon,? Shaochung said. ?If anyone can do it, it?s hew. But you?we wight, something is stwange.?

?Least the Digimon are on their way back,? Kai said. ??f we?re lucky, we can get outta here without having to trade shots with the MIB.?

?And we?re that lucky [i]how[/i] often?? Kenta said. ?Keep your eyes peeled, guys. Something does stink.?

As if on cue, a digital field formed, and nothing happened for a few tense seconds. Suddenly, it swelled, and ejected three creatures that Ryo knew all too well.

?What awe those gween things, anyway?? Shaochung?s voice said from offscreen, somewhere to Kenta?s right. ?Thewe no Digimon I?ve evew seen.?

?ADR-06,? Ryo said quietly, a cold shiver going down his neck. ?Mr. Wong, you?ve got to get them out of there.?

?What?s an ADR-06?? Janyuu asked.

?Remember what I told you about the D-Reaper? It formed subroutines we called Agents to go beyond its main mass and do its work. Give those things horns and you?ve got ADR-06, the sixth known Agents of D-Reaper. They?re built for brute strength. It took all of us to bring down just one, and even then we?d had to cut its cord. Those things don?t have cords to cut.?

?Get out of there,? Janyuu said into his headset. ?The other Ryo says Megas can?t fight those green things.?

The screen jerked as Rika pulled Kenta close. ?Renamon?s not back yet,? she said into Kenta?s transmitter-glasses.

Janyuu sighed. ?Fine. Wait for her, but be careful.? He figured there was no point in trying to get Rika to save herself, even though Renamon was well capable of evading the D-Hulks and Yamaki?s agents.

?Maka! This isn?t good.?

Ryo and Janyuu turned to see Makuramon and Caturamon entering.

?We?ve been watching,? Caturamon said. ?We?re heading over there now,? he informed them.

?Wait,? Janyuu said.

Makuramon did a double-take. ?We are??

Caturamon didn?t stop for either Janyuu?s or Makuramon?s protests, but turned to walk away. Makuramon followed him, shouting ?Hey, wait up, you flea-bitten...? The door shut behind them.

?Never accuse Caturamon of listening to reason,? Janyuu muttered. ?I hope those two don?t get themselves killed out there.?

?Those gween guys awe attacking the Digimon,? Shaochung said. ?We?d bettew get ovew thewe befowe...?

?You?d [i]better[/i] put your hands in the air, my verbally-challenged friend.?

The Tamers turned to see Yamaki approaching, with a team of five more agents. ?Oh, great,? Kai sighed.

?Don?t worry about your Digimon friends,? Yamaki said. ?The D-Hulks will deal with them. You really are gluttons for punishment.?

"........andthenKingWhamongottoseemedomyactandthen....."
"ENOUGH!" growled Vikaralamon. "Do you kids ever stop talking?" The deva had good reason to be irritated. For one, Bukamon had insisted on talking and talking to pass the time and his ceaseless chatter was getting on Vikaralamon's already thin nerves. Also, Vikaralamon kept on sensing something, but the feeling was not quiet clear. It didn't feel right,yet something felt very right. It was as if he was sensing something good and bad.
The pig Deva shook his head as he swam. "Hey,..ow..oh." Bukamon bounced inside Vikaralamon's gigantic mouth. "Careful, piggy, d'yu know it smells really bad and.."
"Stop IT!!!" Bukamon fell silent, a lump welled up in his throat. Vikaralamon sighed, he had no right to be so cruel to the child, but the mixed senses were getting stronger. That was still no excuse. "Listen kid..uh..I'm ...well uh..sorry." There he said it! But Bukamon remained silent.
The pig Deva continued on. He sensed something stronger, more evil than good. Vikaralamon and his now silent passenger pushed through a clump of seaweed. What they came upon was not a pleasant sight.
Digimon were scattered about, most lying still, some throwing attacks at unseen foes. Undersea architecture lay in ruins. But the center of it all were bunches of white tentacles wrapped around several digimon, who were diminishing in size and level.
Bukamon shot out of Vikaralamon's mouth in shock. He looked around, horrified."My home."
"What, what is the meaning of this?" Vikaralamon raged onto the battlefield. Several digimon began to attack him, others cowered before him. Vikaralamon shook off the attacks, but as soon as he did the white writhing tentacles shot out, searing his back and snout. The Deva cried out in pain and rage as he felt his strength leave him.
Guilmon began to swim up to the ship to meet whoever he sensed, but Sandiramon held him down. He too began to have that good bad feelings like his entrapped brother, Vikaralamon.
Coelamon was still leading them to the Trench Dwellers. This time, they sped up to join their allies before the ship's inhabitant proved himself hostile.
"We are approaching the Trench Dwellers' territory now." announced Coelamon.
Sandiramon's lidless eyes slid out of focus and returned. "Your allies are in danger, we may be walking into a trap." he said.
As soon as he uttered those words, a blast socked them all from above. The Wavemakers scattered. They all had plunged into the struggle that had started when Parallelmon entered the Trench Dwellers' territory, pursued by Puppetmon. Parallelmon had started to absorb all the digimon and, Sandiramon and the others were horrified to see, was now feasting on Vikaralamon, who was desperatly, trying to get his huge form free.
"Brother!" Sandiramon tried to reach Vikaralamon, but couldn't do so without risking the Parallelmon's tentacles himself. By now, nearly half the Wavemakers were in the monster's grasp.
"Takatomon!!" Guilmon grabbed his partner's leg and was trying to pull it out of the white spiral it was caught in.
Masahiko and Bastemon's screams combined as they dropped downwards like stones.
As the boy's fear nearly consumed him, a bright light blasted out of his digivice, the light enveloped human and digimon, melding them into one ultimate creature with 3 minds.
"Bastemon biomerge to........Magnadramon!"
The pink, ten winged dragon spiraled down and shot into the sky before it could touch the ground.

"Impossible!" growled Machinedramon as he witnessed the transformation. "The human couldn't possibly have done that!"
The cyborg digimon roared in frustration. But the good part was, Magnadramon was winging toward the Gigadramon and Megadramon patrol area. Those two should keep her occupied until he arrived there to finish them off.
Masahiko's joy rippled through Magnadramon's mind. The dragon itself flipped in air.
said Gatomon
Masahiko stopped.
BlackGatomon interjected.
Sure enough, Magnadramon found itself face to face with two menacing, evil cyborg dragons who were not at all happy.
"Ah, Megadramon." said one dragon. "These must be the runaways, Lord Machinedramon warned us of."
"Right as usual, Gigadramon. " replied another dragon. "Look like we're having human loving scum for dinner."

Few questions. Devi, who's Ayaka? and What exactly is going on with Alice and what's the deal with Kenta? I have read and reread those parts, but i'm still confused.

Ayaka Itou is one of Jeri's friends. See the attachment. She's got a lot of attitude. Imagine her yelling at someone, and then you'll recognize her. I got her name from Chris McFeely's page, who says it's from the Tamers Memorial Book or something like that from some magazine thingy in Japan. Anyway, it's official, though it was never said in the US.

[quote]and What exactly is going on with Alice and what's the deal with Kenta? I have read and reread those parts, but i'm still confused.[/quote]

Oops.:worried: Time for a little breakdown:
The Mold is a dream world seperate from the regular Digi-World. Times passes very fast, hence why everyone is growing so old so quickly. Kenta ran away from the group, due to a falling out with MarineAngemon, is in the Mold and is being used by Metamormon. The old Kenta chained to the bed is the real deal, and the other, young one is his dream self. Because of Kenta's current feelings, Metamormon is uses him to power the false Kenta, like the Jeri-Reaper almost. Alice is still Metamormon's prisoner. Sorry for the confusion. Its not my best work, I admit.