OtakuBoards

Star Wars Episode 3: Fall of the Republic

Guest Padme Amidala

[I]kredion was busy plureing his systems banks of ionazion when all of a sudden the ships power returns.[/I]

kredion; well what do you know i guess these things work after all lucky i put my back up systems on a differnet power grid.

[I]kredion went back to work ploting a course and senting the ship's single repair driod to get rid of the remain ionazion.[/I]

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The [I]Idiots Array[/I] landed on Coruscant and Abob went straight to the Jedi archives.

He got a few annoyed looks from the caretaker when he was looking around, but he finally got what he was looking for. He pulled an electronic cable from his armor and plugged it into the main computer. It began to download all the information that the archives had on Obi-Wan, Padme, Anikan, Kei and Mara.

Two hours later Abob was sitting in a chair, reading the news in one of the small cubicles, when the Caretaker walked up to him.

Caretaker: "It is closing time, you must leave now."

Abob *looks at his chrono* "Ten more minutes?"

Caretaker: "Fine, but not a microsecond longer."

Three minutes later the cable made a faint clicking noise. The data download was complete.

Abob hurried to the exit, thanked the Caretaker, and then went back to his ship.

Abob then took the data download cable, and data-packs out from underneath his armor.

He took the data-packs and put them into his ships central computer, where the droid brain processed the information and added it to his files for this mission.

Abob then had the computer download the data for each person onto a different data-pad, so he could study each of his targets individually.

He was beginning to think that this wait for them to return to Coruscant would be a long one, but he could be very patient????

Anakin turned around as Padme's ship gets pulled in to the plaent's Gravity.

Anakin: We are coming in for a landing.

Everyone ran to the window but only saw dust everywhere, no sky, no ground just dust.

After several minutes the dust settled and the ship opened up, Anakin and Obi-wan steped out first, then the rest.

Padme: I frogot how disereted this planet is...

Anakin: Just to think I used to call this place home.

Mara: So now what?

Obi-Wan: Umm, well this should be our home for tonight (looks up) the suns are almost setting.

Padme: So we go searching tommorow

Obi-wan: I suggest you let me and anakin do the seaching

Anakin: We wouldnt want anything to happen to you girls...

The group gets on board, the door closes and they rest for the night...

Guest Anakin
Padme wakes up in the middle of the night, sweating. She gets up and feels Anakin right next to her. She starts shaking him trying to wake him up.

Padme: "Anakin! Anakin! Wake up!"

Anakin: "Huh?"

Padme: "Wake up! I hear something!"

Anakin gets up and shakes his head.

Anakin: "What are you talking about! Go back to sleep!"

He ingores her complaints and rests his head on his pillow once again.

OoC: Uh ok that was odd?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[i] When the sun rises everybodys up and a bit worried [/i]

Anakin: So master shall we be going.
Obi-wan: Let's go.

[i]An hour later Obi-wan and Anakin are still searching but unkown to them a few thousand steps ahead Sandpeople (Tusken Raiders) are marching there way as the do so they howl a battle cry[/i]

Obi-wan: Someones head of us.
Anakin: Sand people they liked to shoot people down in podraces I wonder what there doing out here.
Obi-wan: Either way we must stay alert.

Abob read the data he had on all of his targets and was suprised to find that Anikan had been born on a small dust ball of a planet called Tatooine, which was on the fringe of the outer rim.

Suprisingly enough Obi-Wan was one of the Jedi who had rescued him from slavery there. Padme, had been their also, when she was the Queen of Naboo. Naboo apparently was planet that was very close to Tatooine, only a few hunderd lightyears away.

Abob figured that they were on Tatooine, since they had left Naboo, and hadnt come back to Coruscant. Anikan supposedly had relatives there, a step-brother and a step-father.

He was growing annoyed, they hadnt come back yet, even though the Jedi had sent out a recall order for all the Jedi, they were all supposed to come to the temple to discuss the "New Order" that had been imposed by Palpitine.

Abob went to the back of his ship and opened a compartment. He pulled out a small round object. It was one of the very latest model probe droids. It could disguise itself as anything it wanted and could float on miniature hoverfeilds.

Abob turned it on and told it to go to Tatooine, and find Padme......

ooc: umm, Im just gonna ignore that Anakin guys post..

Obi-wan and Anakin walk a few miles until they reach a large sand dune. They start to climb over it but Anakin stops and ignites his lightsabar...

Obi-wan: Anakin, what is it?

Anakin: Tuskan raiders!

Anakin flies into the air and lands on the other side of the dune. Obi-wan turns his lightsabar on and runs up the dune.

But by the time he reachs the other side all 50 of the tuskains and lying dead on the ground.

Obi-wan: .........Nice work.......

Anakin: No problem

[i] They continue walking and searching [/i]

Anakin: So I'll really be a Jedi if i pass the trials.
Obi-wan: Yes but they won't be easy my padawan.
Anakin: I know but I'll be ready.

[i]Stops walking[/i]

Anakin: But wonders me is who is trying to kill Padme?
Obi-wan: Don't worry well find out eventually well find out.

The two Jedi walk until they reach the farm of Owen Lars, Anakin is excited and walks right in. Obi-wan quickly follows and they both are welcomed in excitment. Owen unfortuinitly told of his fathers death from his leg injury but he gave some excitment with his Marrage to Beru. They talked for many hours but at sunlight Anakin and Obi-wan kept walking and searching for a place to stay. Owen suggested his farm but Anakin didnt want him in any trouble. Beru told them of an abandoned city not far from Mos Eisley so they wanted to check it out.

Anakin and Obi-wan reached it before night-fall It looked succure so they headed back to the ship to get the others

ooc- boba, lol, sorry, but i knew if i did dat, u'd come up with something~ fun. besides, kei dies by palpatine later on because he found out somehow about me betraying him.

Padme- is everything ok?
Mara- I feel something heading this way....
Kei- you seem to be very strong in the force too mara... yes, i feel it too.... but I just can't seem to figure it out.....
Mara- it must be that bounty hunter....
Padme- but,... how did he find us??
Kei- I don't know, maybe he knew about anakin's step-brother...

[I]kredion is currently under a mantance panel rewire his ship so it will be better in a firefight then before but it seems to only be causeing a headache.[/I]

[COLOR=teal]kredion: this is dumb the guy who owned this ship before did a VERY bad job of geting it fixed oh well not like i can get anything better at the moment. at least i got a lead on the other bounty hunter.[/COLOR]

[I]kredion taps a few buttons but the controls flicker a bit so he slams his fist onm it and the contorls stop flickering.[/I]

[COLOR=teal]kredion: next docking bay that has a repair bay i am going to do a complete overhaul.[/COLOR]

[I]just then 1 of kredion's 3 driods on board came up and beeped asking him to please help him with puting a cover back on sighing kredion went to go help the rusted piece of junk.[/I]

OOC: I know this sounds weird, but this Anakin guy is going to play Padme instead of Padme Amidala. So respect his posts.

---------------------------------

The probe droid boarded a transport that was bound for Tatooine and settled in for the flight. It had used its holo projectors to make itself look like a young man, wearing normal clothes. The droid was programmed to blend in with its surroundings and not to attract attention to itself.

----------A few hours later----------

The droid arrived on Tatooine and immediately headed for the Lars homestead, where Anakin's relatives were reported to be living. The droid wanted to be able to move a little faster without looking conspicuous, so it changed its appearance to a landspeeder with a moisture farmer driving it.

The droid approached the Lars's moisture farm in time to see the two Jedi leaving to get Mara, Padme and Kei.

The droid then changed its appearance to a rock, and waited for them to return, it also charged its small blaster??

Anakin and Obi-wan arrive at Padme's ship and quickly get all the supplies they will need

Padme: Anakin, what are we doing?

Anakin: We must abandon the ship, we will take your speeder to a city not far from here.

The group gets all the supplies together and then ready the speeder.

Obi-wan takes the wheel and starts to take the speeder to the city.

When they arrive no on is in sight. So they each pick out a home and get settled.

After a few minutes of getting settled they all meet in Obi-wans abopted home and start talking of plans.

The droid sits outside the Lars homestead. It is now concerned, Obi-Wan and the others should have returned here by now, perhaps they were delayed....

Then Beru Lars and husband Owen approach a nearby moister collector. They are talking...

Beru: " I hope that they are in the city by now, things get dangerous after dark..."

Owen: "Why didnt you let them stay with us? The abandoned city was abandoned for a reason, the Sand People regard that land as their sacred burial ground, they could be attacked."

Beru: "Dont worry, with the Jedi they will be fine."

After they leave the droid heads for the abandoned city. It changes its appearance to a wild dewback.

Several hours later the droid arrives at the city and uses its sensors to locate Padme and the others. It changes its appearance again, this time to a womp rat.

It goes onto the roof of Obi-Wan's house and listens to the conversation.......

ooc: Umm boba, cleig is dead I said that in my post. Why dont you edit that to be Beru or something.

Mara: But what, what should we do.

Obi-wan: We need to return to Courscant, but not all at once. I suggest I return with Mara. Then Kei, and finally Padme and Anakin.

Anakin: Yes, I need to reach the councel.

Padme: And Mara and I must speak with the Senete.

Mara: Yes, I will wait til you join me though...

Obi-wan: We must not use Padme's ship, to many people know of your ship. We can each take a transport from Mos Eisley.

Mara: We will leave in the mourning then?

Obi-wan: Yes..... Two days later Kei, you will leave. And then two days after that, Anakin and Padme you will leave.

Kei, Padme, and Anakin: Yes

Each person goes into their home and goes to bed

OOC: Oops, sorry about that. I didnt see the part about Cleig dying of his injury. I fixed it.
---------------------------------------------

The droid watched as the group exited the hut. It rotated its position to face the door and watched as Padme exited the building. She and Anikan walked down a deserted stret and into the house they were staying in. The droid watrched through a window untill they were asleep. Then droids targeting computer got a lock on Padme's head and fired.

A small bolt of deadly crimson energy streaked from the hologram of the womp rat and raced towards Padme. At the last second she rolled over and the laser hit Padme in the shoulder.

She screamed and Anikan awoke, he reached onto the floor and grabbed his lightsaber. He ignited it and looked around the room for the shooter.

The droid was to small to be able to carry enough power to shoot again, it needed to wait several minutes so that its tiny blaster could recharge.

Anikan looked towards the window and saw the womp rat, but the force told him that it was a droid. He charged at it, swinging his lightsaber at it as he ran.

The droid flew higher, far out of range of Anikan's lightsaber and dissapeared into the sea of sand.......

Obi-wan awoke to the sound of Anakin jumping on a nearby roof. He ran out side and jumped on the the roof next to Anakin's. He ignighted his lightsabar. and looked around

Obi-wan: What is it Anakin?

Anakin: A droid wa son top of this roof, and fired a shot at Anakin.

Obi-wan: I suggest we all leave now. We should spread out all over this galaxy.

Anakin: I want you and I to go with Padme

Obi-wan: Nevermind my last idea, we will all travel to Courscant. Leaving now! Leave everything, only take yourself and your weapon of choice.

They run to Mos Eisley hoping to catch a transport...

Guest Anakin
Padme got up and looked at her shoulder which was covered in blood. It wasn't really that painful, but she didn't like the thought of that little droid hitting her again. Anakin walked in again and went to soothe his wife.

Anakin: "Are you alright Padme?"

Padme: "Well, I'm alive so I guess so."

Anakin: "Hold still for a second. I'll go get Mara to get you something to clean it up with."

Padme: "Ok."

Padme sat still for a while thinking what might happen to her. She knew that she was in grave danger, but with Anakin around, she felt safe and secure. He and Mara walked back in with some medicine to heal her wound.

Mara: "Did it hurt you bad Padme?"

Padme: "No, not too bad, but it did sting a little."

Mara: "Did you see what it was?"

Anakin: "Yeah, it was a little probe droid faking another form. A little rodent of some sort. Any Jedi could sense what it really was."

Padme looked around and spotted the little droid hovering above the window of the abadoned house they were in and the little droid had a camera that was watching every move they made.

Padme: "Anakin! The droid!"

Anakin swung around and popped out his lightsaber in a flash of light and destroyed the little droid with one swing. Pieces of the droid fell everywhere and Mara went to take a look at it.

Mara: "Yep. Just as I thought. It was tracking us. It was sending a signal to wherever it came from of it videoing us."

Anakin: "I have to find out where it's coming from!"

While Anakin shouts in rage, Abob was smiling fiercely at what he had seen.

Abob: "Well, that was my last droid, but it served me well. Now all I have to do is make a sneak attack on them...I hope that stupid droid attached the tracking device on the Senator's luggage...or else I'll loose track of them."

Abob was planning on flying down to Tatooine to get the job done now but decided to stay put since the Jedi were proably expecting him. He didn't feel like fighting with them now. He decided to follow them when they leave Tatooine, whenever that may be. If they don't leave soon, he was going to attack them when they were sleeping. Meanwhile, back on Courscant....

Palpetine: I take great pleasure in serving the galaxy and letting me become your emperor is the best choice you'll ever make!

The crowd roared in the dome shaped building that so many other speeches had been made over the years. Everyone was so happy that Palpetine wanted to be their emperor since he had done such a good job at everything else. But what they didn't know were the thoughts rolling around in Palpetine's head. Evil thoughts. Thoughts of Anakin. Thoughts of ruining the galaxy. Thoughts of his new command. He couldn't have done any better for himself. The Jedi council had a strange feeling about Palpetine's new power, and they felt a hint of the dark side errupting from somewhere. The Jedi were discussing the matter at the Jedi temple. All the Jedi in the galaxy were there, except for the ones they really needed.

Yoda: "Today, Jedis, is an important day for the galaxy. Never has anything happened like this in long times. We must try to stay together even if Paletine decides he wants to be emperor. I have a feeling that is bad about his plans."

Mace: "No one, not even any of us, could've guessed that something like this would happen. I never thought that Palpetine would do this. He seems to have good intensions but politcs are not to ever be trusted."

Yoda: "Right you are, Master Windu. We need to keep in close touch with the Force now in this strange time. We Jedi have lost our ability to sense the future, since the Dark Side has clouded the thoughts of all. We cannot be sure of what is going to happen, but always be ready for what is to come, Jedis."

Mace: "Some of our best Jedi are on the planet Tatooine hiding the Senator. Someone is trying to kill her again."

Yoda: "Young Skywalker and Master Obi-Wan are searching for the killer who may lead to some important things. Be ready Jedis, because me thinks that this has something with the Dark Side, it may."

As they finished discussing the facts, Anakin and the rest of them on Tatooine were in for a big surprise.

OOC: Abob is on Coruscant, not in orbit around Tatooine. So I am going to disregard this part of what Anakin said.

[quote]Abob was smiling fiercely at what he had seen.

Abob: "Well, that was my last droid, but it served me well. Now all I have to do is make a sneak attack on them...I hope that stupid droid attached the tracking device on the Senator's luggage...or else I'll loose track of them."

Abob was planning on flying down to Tatooine to get the job done now but decided to stay put since the Jedi were probably expecting him. He didn't feel like fighting with them now. He decided to follow them when they leave Tatooine, whenever that may be. If they don't leave soon, he was going to attack them when they were sleeping.[/quote]

------------IC--------------------------

Abob awoke in his stateroom to find his console on his desk beeping. He turned on the lights and put on his armor, then he looked at the message the desk was displaying. It turned out that his probe droid had been destroyed, but he knew they were coming back to Coruscant.

Abob put his ship in ready mode, this would allow him to take of anytime he wanted, then he started to prepare his equipment for killing Padme.........

The transport lifted off, luckily for the group they were the only Civilains on board, only them and two pilots. Anakin and Padme sat close next to each other, Obi-wan across from them and Kei and Mara next to Obi-wan. Obi-wan looked out the window at a near by planet.

Anakin: Master Kenobi is anything troubling you?

Obi-wan: I just felt a great surge in the power of the Dark side. Somethings wrong...

-while this is happening, on courscant-

A Representative for Courscant flies in ot the center of the Senete house.

Rep.: You now vote for your choice of Emperor of the Republican/ Imperial Empire.

-after 10 mintues-

Rep.: The votes are in. The first ever Emperor is....... Chancellor Palpatine!

The crowd erupts with joy...

~ooc: Anakin, ur making Master Yoda sound like Jar jar Binks! Make him speak like yoda plz

Guest Anakin
OOC: Just to let you know, Jar Jar dosne't sound like that...have you not seen Episode 1? By the way Boba, sorry about that, I must've misread something!
==============================================
Obi-Wan's feelings of the Dark Side were right.

Obi-Wan: "I know there is something wrong. We must go back to Coruscant!"

Anakin: "Well, Master, that's where we're going."

Obi-Wan sighed in response, not aware of what was going to happen to them, although he knew that there was a great disturbance in the Force. All of them felt that something was wrong and each of them had a bad feeling about going back to Coruscant, even though they were going. They all sat quietly together, Padme holding Anakin's hand (she felt safer) and Obi-Wan looking around like he was having a nervous issue. He had never felt so nervous in his whole life. Jedi, espically Jedi with his amount of experience, should always keep their calm, but Obi-Wan just couldn't.

Padme: (whispering to Anakin) "Don't you think Obi-Wan is a little over the edge today?"

Anakin: "Yeah. In the whole time that I've known him, I've never actually seen him so nervous."

Padme: "Well, I'm nervous for 2 things, and you know exactly what they are. I mean, who wouldn't be nervous?"

Anakin: "Well, don't worry, I'm here for you. I won't EVER let anything happen to you. You know I love you with all my heart."

They hugged for a few moments, enjoying their love together, but there was still something going on....

ooc: Anakin, i have seen ep. I many many times, what I meant was he didnt sound dignafied, like yoda usually does. Just make him sound like yoda plz.
---

As the transport landed on the city planet of Courscant, Obi-wan was quick to take a speeded, which he actually "took" from someone, and made his way alone to the jedi temple. Running inside as fast as he could he stumbbled into the Councel

Yoda: Master Kenobi, good to see you it is.

Obi-wan: What is going on, the dark side, the power ( out of breath)

Mace Windu: Channcellor Palpatine was just voted to be Emperor of the Republic Empire.

Obi-wan: But no one would vote for him!

Yoda: The force is strong with that man, it is.

-meanwhile-

Padme, Anakin, and Mara ran into the senete house

Anakin: Clone troopers here? (looks around)

The look up and see "Emperor" Palpatine

Palpatine: As my first act of duty I will appoint my second in command, Count Dooku.

Dooku steps out and his pod flies to the middle. Up on the monitor of everyone's pod is a round sphere.

Palpatine: Dooku has been working on the ultimate military Base and weapon, what is being called the "Death Star". We have also been working on a new type of trooper. Able to upstand any type of Weather climat and far surpasses the CLone trooper, is the Storm Trooper!

A storm trooper steps up and the crowd goes wild.

Mara gets into her pod and Padme and Anakin in Padme's. Both of their pods fly forward.

Padme: This is no Empire it is a comunistic!

Mara: And I agree with her! There is no way all of these good people would vote for such a devil like you!

Palpatine: DO not defy me young Mara!!! ( turns to a Storm trooper) Teach her a lesson.

(ooc: I hope dgod doesnt mind, lol)

A shot is fired threw the chest of Mara's love Lalaith. Mara falls on top of him

Mara: (begins to cry) Nooooooooo!!!!!!

Many of the "Good" Republicans take out guns and start fireing at all troopers, Blasts are flying everywhere and so is Anakin. He jumped on to Palpatines pod

Palpatine: Ah young Anakin, now where have you been

Anakin: Thats none of your bisness (looks at his mechanical lower arm, then at Dooku) I should of done this along time ago.

Anakin pushes his lightsabar down onto Dooku, slicing him in half and pushing him over the pod.

Anakin jumps back into Padme's pod, grabs her then Mara. And runs out of the Senete, just before a fierce battle begins.

-In the Jedi temple-

At the same time, all the Jedi members of the councel stand and ignite their Sabars, they begin to run to the Senete(*they felt the battle threw the force*) but hear a blast fired and a shattered window. Its is fired right threw Master Mace Windu's head. Killing him instantly. Everyone runs over to him, but it is to late. Obi-wan looks out threw the shattered window and sees Slave I flying off.

The wind blows and Obi-wan knows this is the begining of a dark dark time...

OOC: Anikan, Schratn9 please stop arguing... :(
Anikan-don't worry about your mistake, I made one earlier concerning Cleig Lars (many thanks to Schratn9 for clearing that up)

Anyway...

Abob watched his holo-veiwer in shock as the senate erupts into violence. This was the beginning of a new age, and this was not a good thing. The galaxy was going down the tubes. There would probably be a lot of chaos and unrest now that meant plenty of danger, and plenty of bounties.

Abob got on his speeder and headed for the nearest store, where he bought supplies, blaster power packs and a few new probe droids. With all this chaos t might be tough to get necessities.

Then Abob went back to his ship and put away all his purchases away. Then he flew to the Jedi Temple, where he parked his ship above the building and opened the boarding ramp. Then he got on his speeder and flew down to the highest tower.

Abob parked his speeder on the roof and ran inside. He walked into one of the one of the hallways that criscrossed the temple
He sees Padme and the others fleeing on the other side of the room along with the Jedi Council, he turns on his jetpacks and seconds later is right behind them. He fires several bolts at Padme, all miss her.

The Jedi turn towards Abob to deflect his laser bolts. Then they run with the others.

Abob fires at them as they flee, grazing Padme and singeing Mara's hair.

Abob continues to chase them through the halls of the Jedi Temple.....

OOC: I'm going to disregard part of your last post Schraten because A) Of course dGod doesn't mind. Our [i]characters[/i] were in love, not us and 2) Lalaith's not in this rpg, so I'll just pretend you tried to shoot me in the shoulder, but missed. You singed my beautiful hair, Boba...You will pay! :mad: To Juuentha, I'm not a Jedi; I'm a politician. Also, that Anakin was our old Padme Amidala, but I guess you alreday knew that. Just wanted to clear some stuff up...:D
--------------------------------------------
Mara spun around, waiting for Padme and Anakin.
"Hurry! I think you assassain might be lurking about." she shouted, now running behind them.
Anakin nodded.
"I felt him," he shouted, "he already tried!"
The three caught up with the others, who were now at a hanger.
"We have to get out of here!" Kei exclaimed.
"But which one?" Obi-Wan asked, looking at all the transports.

ooc: Mist I puy that in as a joke, just froget about it....

---

Obi-wan: This one, im not sure where it's going but...

They all ran on and the door closed. Shots were being fired from all over. As the transport took off many injured Politicans struggled to get on, as they were being persucuted.

Obi-wan and Anakin looked out the window and saw the remaining members of the Jedi coucel being killed.

Anakin: PAlpatine!!!!!!!!

The two jedi jumped out the closing door, grabing three jedi, the only ones left, and got back on the transport.

Anakin looked down, in his arms was the dead Mace windu.

In Obi-wan's hands was Yoda, and the injured Ki-Adi Mundi.

As the transport lifted off, the planet of Courscant was in ruins. Clone and Storm troopers were everywhere, killing everone from the old Republic....