OtakuBoards

Star Wars Episode 3: Fall of the Republic

Guest Padme Amidala

Abob was on the [I]Idiots Array[/I] on his way back to the outer rim. He had recived his payment of 750,000 credits and was going to stop off on Tatooine before he went home. He had some old, unfinished business with a certain Hutt crime lord there.

Abob sat in his cramped stateroom, re-fueling his jetpack. He had already cleaned and recharged his blaster rifle, and fine tuned the rest of his armor. He closed the fuel injector hatch and went out to the cockpit.

Abob sat down it the soft, padded piliots chair and looked out at the stars that were flashing by. There seemed to be hundreds of them, some with planets and others lifeless.

Abob thought of Tom, how he had left him in a hurry to go on his mission for Bail Organa. He would never do that again, next time he would take Tom with him.

The [I]Idiots Array[/I] came out of hyperspace over Tatooine and Abob flew her down to the planets sandy surface.........

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anakin and Obi-wan awaited Bail, Padme, and Maras ideas about the senete. Obi-wan felt a disturbance, like someone was calling for him. He knew exactly who it was....

{ The voice }

"Obi-wan, we need you, after you were taken to Volca, we- Yoda and Ki-adi-Mundi have been being tracked by the Empire, we are now on a planet known as Degobah.... Do NOT come here, we just needed to contact you so you will always know were we are."

Anakin: What is it?

Obi-wan: Nothing....

*everyone walks out to ship port*
Obi wan- so, you want US to try and stop palpatine?
Kei- that's impossible! There's a whole army out there! we can't defeat all of them!
Bail- at least destroy the man himself.
Mara- It'll be harder than you seem to think. He probably has the place heavily guarded(his office)
Bail- don't you have a clone army?
Padme- I've heard half have already been destroyed.
Anakin- his guards will be no problem. I could destroy them all myself. then, I will destroy palpatine.
Obi-wan- NO! you can't destroy him all by yourself. I feel a strnge consentration of the force around him. One that is VERY strong.
Anakin- but I can destroy him! Stop tying to hold me back!
Obi wan- HOLD YOU BACK??? Anakin! I'm trying to save your life! do you wish to lose your life the way you lost your right hand?
Anakin- *sighs heavily* no, master.
Padme- anakin, calm down. We must try to survive. We can't have problems like this in our situation. We can't afford to lose you.
Anakin- yes, I understand.
Kei- *tells obi wan through head* master jedi, Anakin seems to be growing more and more reckless... what will happen to the galaxy if he falls to the dark side?
Obi wan- *tells kei through head* I'm not sure. But all of the galaxy would be in control of the sith, and will be in grave suffering.
*kei bows head*
Mara- Kei? kei? are you listining?
Kei- we're doomed..
Mara- KEI!!
Kei - huh? no, Sorry, could you say that again?
Mara- *smack forehead* *sigh* alright. ok, I have an idea on how we can help save the republic....

Obi-wan: we must get to the ship, Me and Anakin will go, the rest of you stay here on Alderaan

Anakin: Yes, stay here. We will take one of your ships bail

Bail: Sure

Anakin and Obi-wan say good-bye to the others and get into one of Bail's Space Crusiers. They make there way to Courscant through Hyperspace

Kei- this is so frustrating to stay here.... aggg... I can't just stay here knowing that people are dying because of their own emperor.
Mara- Yeah, It's terrible.... It frustrates me too. *holds hands in fists* I just can't leave them to die when I know I can help...
Bail- yes, that's fine, but, you ladies should look at padme, she's breathing hard, she's nearing sufficating....
Mara+kei- Padme'!!!!
*run across room to padme*
Kei- padme, are you ok?
Mara- oh no, not now.... agh.... what are we going to do!!!
Kei- could she-
Mara- I think so.
Bail- I'll send for a doctor immediately.
Kei- Don't worry, just keep breathing!
Mara- We're here padme' don't worry.
~~~~~~~~~ somewhere in space~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Obi wan- *padme clicks in head* (thinks) oh no,..... what's happening.... *says to kei through mind* Kei, what's going on!!!
*kei is too worried about padme to recieve any 'mind' messages*
Anakin- something wrong master? you seem to be very troubled.
obi wan- no, it's nothing, really...uh, you know how I hate flying.
Anakin- I've been getting the feeling that you've been hiding something from me lately...
obi wan- no, It's nothing really.
~~~~on dagobah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ki adi mundi- what is it master?
Yoda- I feel great suffing.. *sigh* has fallen, the republic has.

Abob walks his speeder bike out of the [I]Idiots Array[/I] and then begins to fly off towards Jabba's palace. Abob had heard their was a bounty that the bloated Hutt crime lord had placed on Mara's head. It was rumored she had been on a commitee to crack down on organised crime. It had been centered on disrupting Hutt crime syndicates.

Abob walked up to the gate that was the main entrance to Jabba's palace. A small robo eye popped out and looked at him, then the door opened.

Abob walked quickly to the grand audience chamber, Jabba's majordomo tried to stop him, but Abob pushed him aside.

Abob stood before Jabba and asked for a contract for killing Mara.

Jabba: "I have already given away the contract, to my bodyguard Glaux."

A Gammorian guard stepped foward and looked at Abob. It spoke:

Glaux: "Bounty mine. Go away."

Abob shoots Glaux and asks for the contract again. Jabba laughs and gives him the contract.

Finally Abob leaves the palace, hurrying to his ship..........

Anakin and Obi-wan land on COurscant and is meet by several Storm Troopers, they are taken by them into a ship and brought to a large sphere just on the other side of Courscant. They are surprisingly not thrown in a cell but taken to a room, Palpatine's room.

Palpatine: It was so nice of you to come visit me.

Anakin: Were not here to enjoy each other, my freind.

Palpatine: Ha, young Anakin, do you think I dont kknow why you are here?

Obi-wan: Palpatine, you have done wrong to the Galaxy for a last time.

Palptine: I do not need you here, Master Kenobi.

Palpatine throws Obi-wan into the wall.

Anakin: You are one with the force?

Palpatine: Excuse me..(turns to guards).. Get Master Kenobi into the Torture room.(Back to Anakin) Hello, my good freind. How are you?

Anakin: Palpatine, I am not your freind!

Palpatine: Yes you are. Anakin you must join me.

Anakin: Never!

Palpatine: Think of all the Sufferiing you have been through in your life, I can help you. I can be your father!

Anakin: I dont have a father.

Palpatine: Stay for the night on my Death Star and see how you like it.

Palpatine walks out into the hallway, the door closes.

-In the Empirial Military room, one hour later-

Palpatine: I want the Planet of Naboo destroyed, now!

Guard: Yes sir

Men at the controls of the ship sim at Naboo, they create a green beam inside and then shot it at the planet creating an explosion that was felt by the nearing planets.

- That night -

Palpatine bursts into Anakin's room while he is asleep

Palpatine: Anakin, unfortunite news!

Anakin: (barely awake) What is it?

Palpatine: The planet of Naboo was just destroyed, my home planet....

Anakin: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Palpatine begins to comfort Anakin.

Schraten, Palpatine wasn't from Naboo. Anakin, you should know why Padme was banned, and sorry about that post on page three, Boba.
--------------------------------------
Mara shook her head in panic.
"The doctor won't be able to reach her in time!" she exclaimed.
Kei nodded.
"What do we do?" Kei replied worriedly.
Mara's eyes became as hard as steel as she rolled up her sleeves.
"We're gonna have to do it ourselves." she said determinedly.
Kei shook her head.
"Are you crazy!?" she exclaimed.
Padme screamed.
"My friend is having a baby," Mara exclaimed, grabbing a couple of towels," of course I'm crazy right now! Go get some hot water quick! We have a pair of twins that are coming fast!"

Mara, Palpatine was from Naboo, why else would he be a senator from Naboo then(IN ep. I)!
---

Inside Obi-wan's cell there was no light, practicly no air, and the worst thing was that there was no faith. Obi-wan had lost all faith in himself. He knew Anakin was closier to joing the dark side and there was nothing he could do to stop him.

Obi-wan knew that he had to get out and somehow get to Yoda and Ki-adi before Anakin turned. So Obi-wan used the force to knock out all the storm troopers aroundhis cell, he pulled there keys into the lock and ran out of the long hallway of cells.

He made his way to the cargo area, but was seen by a few Storm troopers. Easily taking them out he got into a fighter and took off form the death star.

Obi-wan put the ship into hyperspace and came out twenty mintues later aroung Degobah.

OOC: I thought he was a senator for Coruscant...I'm pretty sure he was...Boba, was he or was he not? I'm not sure anymore...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kei ran into the room, hot water splashing all over her arms.
Mara signaled the other woman to come to her quickly, not turning around to face her.
Padme screamed in pain as Kei grabbed her hand.
"It'll be okay." she muttered to Padme.
"Kei," Mara said, grabbing Padme's other hand, "I need something that's sharp; preferably scissors."
Kei's head cocked to the side.
"Why?" she asked curiously.
[b]"Just go!"[/b] Mara exclamied.
Kei nodded and quickly ran off.

im positive he was a senator from naboo

---

Obi-wan landed on Dagobah and sent a message out to yoda and Ki-adi to find him. Almost an hour later, they arrived.

Yoda: ggod to see you Master Kenobi it is.

Ki-adi Mundi: As well from me too.

Obi-wan: yes yes, but we have things to discuss. Yoda you must stay here, you are the only hope for the jedi if me and Ki-adi fail.

Ki-adi: What?

Obi-wan: We must get anakin back, he is being turned to the Dark side by Palpatine.

Yoda: you must not let this happan, must not.

After a breif discussion on tactics, Obi-wan Kenobi and Ki-Adi Mundi, two out of the three remaining jedi get into the fighter jet and take off.

OOC: mmm... ok.... I get it now. (justin)
HE WAS A SENATOR FROM CORUSANT!!!! stop arguing, he just visited padme' alot and since he was senator, he had to. ok??
and, urm... oh yeah, doesn't anakin not know about palpatine being behind the assasination of padme'? or else, how would he have turned TO palpatine??? *dies* oops....
-and schratn, um, was the death star built at this time?? I thought they had said something like, yes, the ultimate weapon has been comepleted, now we will finally rule the galaxy,... blah blah.... in ep. IV?
um... I'm really confused. -and.... kei is a padawon.... not just a spy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kei- umm.... scissors.... ugh.... WHERE are the scissors!!!
*kei feels something prick her back from a small desk.*
Kei- huh? um... these are some wierd looking scissors... *sigh* guess this'll have to do.
*kei runs back to mara*
Mara- c'mon, umm... umm... hold on to padme's hand.... anakin's not here... so...
Kei- rrrgg... ok *holds on to padme's hand* AGHHHH!!! padme! not so hard!
Mara- I think I can almost see them... alright, this is gonna be messy.
Kei- m-me-mes- m *passes out, still hand being held by padme's*
Mara- um, kei? kei? are you ok? THIS is not the time! wake up! we have twins to help deliver!
~~~~~~~~~ corusant~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Palpatine- *thinks*where is kei? she has been missing for weeks! I sent her to help the bounty hunter, but he has already redieved his award... * pushes button in office* "um, comander, send about a several of your men to my office, *no answer* um, commander, commander!" *no reply* maybe I'll have to get the senator here myself. how has she been escaping?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ urm... wherever anakin is......~~~~~~~~
Anakin- what does he mean? I hope padme's okay.... nothing had better happened to her.... what was I thinking? leaving Kei and mara to protect her! Kei is nothing but a padawon! Mara,.... she almost got killed if he hadn't of missed. I have to get back.... and what does palpatine mean by this.... death star?(i'll edit this if something's wrong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Alderann~~~
*urm, kei has woken up by this time*
*kei is sweating hard*
Mara- wow, congratulations padme! you're a 'mommy' now!
Padme'- I-I can't believe it! ^_^'
Mara- c'mon girl, you need your rest, you did some hard work today.
Padme'- *smiles weakly* well, first of all, what should I name them? it's a boy and girl....
Kei- *huff* um, mara, can I talk to you in private?
Mara- ok, but real fast, we need to keep our eye on padme.
Kei- ok, While I was um...
Mara- unconsious... yeah.. >:D
Kei- yeah, lol, um... I saw something....like some sort of vision....
Mara- like what?
Kei- I saw a dark figure- force...
*nods*
Kei- .......killing.... padme's twins..... minutes before they were born, I saw how they looked, I couldn't make out every detail, but... there were screams of terror, then they were silenced, in an instant...
Mara- that had to have been a nightmare.
Kei- then how do you explain the baby's faces?
Mara- maybe.... it was some sort of um...
Kei- and the dark force,... it felt very familiar.
Mara- it just had to have been a nightmare ok? now c'mon... we need to get back to pa-
*padme isn't there*
Mara and Kei- PADME!!!!
Mara- Padme... and the twins!
Kei- oh no! where are they?
Mara- *calls*Pad~me Tw~ins!
Kei- here they are, they're still covered by the blanket, whoever, or whatever happened to/ captured padme didn't see the twins.
Mara- oh no.... what could of happened to padme....
~~~~~~~~~~ wherever padme is.....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Padme'- what do you want? are you another bounty hunter? I could pay you! even more than what you were offered, please, I need to live...
???- I'm sorry, senator amidala, but it seems That won't be happening....
Padme- Who are you?
???- that is none of your concern, for you won't be able to remember that after what is going to happen to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC- and... Kei wasn't officialy a jedi, because she was just a padawon.... but.... -_-' but anyways... she was still training to be!! that's part of her char bio!!

OOC: As far as I know Palpitine was the senator that represented the sector that Naboo was in. Senators do not represent individual planets, they represent sectors. Palpitine would have been representing Naboo and a number of other planets. I am not exactly sure where he was born. I will update this post if I find out anything.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abob came out of hyperspace in orbit around Dantooine. He flew the [I]Idiots Array[/I] down to the surface of the planet as fast as he could and landed on the landing pad outside his house. He ran down the boarding ramp and into the house. He found Tom in his room and he held him in his arms for a very long time, then they both went outside to play.

Abob changed out of his armor and into some casual clothes. H e instructed the nanny droid to clean his armor and his ship.

Abob and Tom walked over to the edge of the clearing, where there was a small pond. There Abob showed Tom how to use the mini spear launcher to catch fish. Once Tom had mastered the use of the fishing tool, they went fishing......

wow wow, kei plz dont post like that, pm me or Boba or someone to find out the right story. And yes the Death star COULD have been built, didnt you see it in Ep. II, this is an Rpg anything could happen.

---

Obi-wan and Ki-adi Mundi came out of HYperspace right infront of the Death Star, they were pulled into it by inorganic Gravity and were docked. They easily took care of many Storm Troopers, and finally made there way to Anakin's room.

To there surprise, Palpatine was inside. Obi-wan rushed in first.

Obi-wan: Anakin, are you ok?

Anakin: IM fine Obi-wan, palpatine is treating me great!

Palpatine: Yes, he is very happy here.

Obi-wan: Dont listen to him, he wants you beacause of your power!

Ki-adi: How can you dismay the Jedi Order!?

Anakin: The jedi never took me in, they were to busy making sure I didnt surpass them!!!!!!

Anakin uses the force to throw Ki-Adi Mundi into the wall, he gets up and ignites his lightsabar.

Ki-adi Mundi: How could you

Ki-adi runs to Anakin. Anakin turns turns on his lightsabar and instantly cuts Ki-Adi Mundi's head off.

He falls to the ground dead.

Obi-wan: ana......kin?

Stormtroopers rush in and grab Obi-wan

Palpatine: I'll diside what I want done with him later...

Mara gazed at Kei, panicking.
"Kei, Padme's gone!" she exclaimed, tears gathering in her eyes.
Kei's face grew red.
"Aren't we Captain Obvious!?" she asked, her voice laced with worry and sarcasm.
Mara gazed angrily at Kei.
" We have to call Obi-Wan and Ki-Adi at once!" Kei exclaimed.
"But how?" Mara asked.
Kei schratched her head.
"I could use the force." Kei replied.
Mara nodded.

Obi-wan hung practicly dead by his legs. Storm troopers fired practice shoots at his chest, takeing everyong Obi-wan never gave up hope, he knew maybe some how Anakin would return to him and the others. After hours of torture, the troopers finally left Obi-wan alone.

-Obi-wan hanging in darkness-

[I]Obi-wan! Its Kei, me and Mara have terrible news. Padme gave birth to twins, but when we turned away she and he twins were taken...[/I]

Obi-wan: Ohhhh, but how....(think of him being hurt badily and trying to speak)

[I]Are you ok? Wheres Ki-Adi Mundi?[/I]

Obi-wan: Anakin....Anakin killed him, and im practicly........ You have to rescue me, im about to die, kei!

[I] Were coming now[/I]...

Kei turned towards Mara, her face grave.
"Ki-Adi Mundi is dead." she said quietly.
Mara gasped.
"How?" she asked.
Kei shook her head.
"Anakin." she whispered.
Mara's eyes hardened.
"I don't like liars, Kei." she said firmly.
Kei looked up, shocked,
"I'm not lieing, Mara!" she exclaimed.
Mara searched her eyes for a moment, and then nodded silently.
"What do you think?" Kei asked quietly.
Mara shook her head.
"I think Padme's in grave danger. How about Obi-Wan; is he okay?" she asked, gazing at Kei hopefully.
Kei shook her head as Mara clenched her fists.
"We have to get to Padme." she said, determined.

Palpatine walked into Obi-wan's cell.

Palpatine: What do you take me for, a child? Do you think I dont know of your little conversation with my little traitor, kei? huh?

Obi-wan: How could you turn Anakin.... He was just a boy

Palpatine grabed Obi-wan's neck squeezing...

Palpatine: I asked you a question..

Obi-wan: get your hands off of me old man!

Palpainte: Oh no no no, you will now pay!

Palpatine walks out....

OOC: opps... sorry,... sorta got carried away... LOL ^_^'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*mara and kei run out into ship port*
*both climb in ship and starts engine*

pilot1: hey wiat! that's MY ship!

Mara- we're just borrowing it!

Kei- um... we'll bring it back.....

Pilot-hey wait!! get back here!!! er.....

kei- um... do you know how to get back to corusant?

mara- of course, I have to do stuff like this all the time.

kei- *sigh* *looks out window* I just can't believe this is happening. This just has to be some sort of nightmare...

Mara- I just hope padme's okay, she could be our last hope for the republic.

Kei- it's too late to change what has happened.

Mara- if obi wan can destroy palpatine, we still have a chance.

Kei- but that's impossible! Palpatine must be ten times as strong as obi wan if he could turn anakin! the chances we have are 1 to palpatine, 100,000,000,000,000!!!

Mara- but you said 1 to 100,000,000,000,000, that means we still have a chance,.... dammit! can't this ship go any faster! I won't leave padme to die!

Kei- I just hope we can get there before it's too late.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-obi wan's cell
obi wan- *thinks* if anakin has been turned to the dark side, the whole galaxy will suffer greatly. I just hope mara or kei can get to the senator in time....

Abob walked back to his house after several hours of fishing. Tom was asleep in his arms. When he reached the house he was met by the nanny droid, which put Tom to bed, then came downstairs to talk to Abob...

Droid: "A message arrived for you while you were away."

Abob: "!#*%@ Why cant i get any rest around here? I am going to retire soon...."

Droid: "Would you like to see the message?"

Abob: "Yes."

The droid turned on a holoprojetor and a familiar figure spoke to him. It was Yoda, he had thought that all the Jedi were dead, but apparently some were still in hiding. But that didnt matter, he turned his attention back to the hologram, which began to speak...

Yoda: "A mission I have for you. 500,000 credits your reward will be. Find the stolen twins of Padme, and to me deliver them. Hurry you must, for in great danger they are."

He looked at the nanny droid, then at the hologram.

Abob: "Move Tom to the ship, and hurry."

Minutes later Abob was dressed in his armor and was waiing for the [I]Idiots Array's[/I] engines to warm up. When they were ready to go he set course for Coruscant, and hit the Hyperspace button. The cockpit veiwsceen flashed, then the stars elongated, and they were off.....

Palpatine and Anakin stood in a dark room.

Anakin: What if we were to abandond him on a planet we know he could'nt survive on!

Palpatine: Great idea my boy, but which planet?

Anakin thinks and remembers how Obi-wan dispissed the planet of Volca...

Anakin: Bring him to Volca, if he dares survive I will destroy him myself!

Palpatine: (turns to pilot) Pilot, set a ship to go to the Volcanic planet of Volca.

-------In the darkened room where Anikan and Palpitine are talking-------

Anikan: "Why don?t we take the whole Death Star to Vulca? Then we can personally watch him die from orbit."

Palpitine: "Ok, so here is the plan so far: We take the Death Star to Vulca, drop him off in the worst area on the planet, and then return to the Death Star.

--------In orbit around Coruscant--------

Abob arrived in orbit around Coruscant to find that the huge battlemoon that he had rescued the small group of Rebels from earlier had jumped into hyperspace, headed for Vulca.

Abob set a new course and jumped to hyperspace. It would only take him a few minutes to reach the planet using his hyperdrive, most people would use their sublight drives, after all it was a lot cheaper that way and only a few hours travel time at most.

Abob came out of hyperspace around Vulca and landed his ship in a deep cave next to an active volcano. The heat radiating from the volcano would make his ship undetectable to any sensors.

Abob put on his armor and set off towards the safer areas of the planet, where the Imperials were sure to land.

He arrived there an hour later to see a command speeder leaving a shuttle and heading for the more dangerous areas of Vulca.

---------Inside the speeder------

Palpitine: "Anikan, we will leave Obi-Wan here, where he will surely perish. Then we will rule the galaxy!"

Anikan: "Uh, ok but..."

Obi-Wan (who is tied up in the back of the speeder): "No Anikan, don't listen! Don't turn to the dark side!"

Palpitine: "Shut up stupid fool."

------Back at the shuttle-----

Abob watches as the three crewmen of the shuttle walks outside of the ship to relieve themselves. Abob takes aim with his sniper rifle, and then kills them. He walks down to the shuttle and up the boarding ramp. He walks past a "throne room" and into the spartan cockpit.

There Abob studies the brand new control panel. It is very simple, meant for cargo transport, not tight maneuvers. Abob fly's the shuttle up towards the battlemoon and lands in an empty docking bay. He then locks the blast door and hacks into the computer terminal. He breaks into the secure files and finds the twins are being held in Palpitines quarters, for "training".

Abob unlocks the blast doors and walks to a turbolift. The doors open and a stormtrooper walks out. Abob shoots the trooper before the man even gets his hand on his sidearm.

Abob hits the button for Palpitines quarters and waits. In an almost comical fashion, every time the door opens to let new passengers onto the lift, Abob shoots whoever is there.

When he finally reaches Palpitines quarters he locates the twins easily because they are crying. He then carries them to the turbolift and goes back to the docking bay.

Once he gets to the docking bay he locks the doors and uses his comm unit to call his ship to the docking bay. He will have to leave his speeder on the planet, it would be too risky to go back and pick it up.

Minutes later his ship arrives and Abob runs up the boarding ramp, one twin in each arm. He sets them down on his bed and tells Tom to take care of them.

Abob then races to the cockpit, where he sets course for Degobah. The [I]Idiots Array[/I] disappears into hyperspace, its mission accomplished.........

Palpatine drops Obi-wan out of the speeder and turns back.

Anakin: Looks good!(looks at Obi-wan) Fool

Palpatine starts the speeder and heads for the edge of the continent where the vessel would take them to the death star.
---

Obi-wan lay on the ground surrounded by volcanic burning rock. He looked at his waist.

-thinking- " That imperial scum, they took away my light sabar, but I must not give up hope. I will brake free from these ropes and get to Anakin"

OOC: Schratn9, you realize that you are stranded on the planet now, right? Since Abob stole your ship.....:p
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abob landed the [I]Idiots Array[/I] on Degobah. He had flown around for hours, looking for somewhere to land that wasnt swampy or infested with strange creatures.

He walked out of the ship and saw Yoda sitting on a lo branch of a nearby tree...

Abob: "How did you know I would land here?"

Yoda: "Your concern, that is not."

Abob walks over to Yoda and hands him the twins, which are asleep.

Yoda: "Come, you have. The twins, you have brought."

Abob: "My payment?"

Yoda: "Payment , you will recive. It is here. *tosses a pouch to Abob*"

Abob turns and begins to walk away, but Yoda calls him back.

Yoda: "Wait, you must. One last thing, there is. *waves his hand in front of Abobs face* Once this planet you leave, remember nothing of this mission you will."

Abob (staring straight ahead, in a trance-like state) :"Once I leave this pannet I will not remember this mission."

Then Abob gets back in the [I]Idiots Array[/I] and flys back to Dantooine.......