OtakuBoards

What Annoys People?!?

Jesus Chicken

Yeah I know this is a dodgy knock-off of that other one about family members, but I think there's more than that...
You can be as personal as you want, I am highly unlikely to be offended (read some of my earlier posts)

Anyways, I might as well get the ball rolling, by the way it can be ANYTHING!!!
Personality traits, habits...Anything.
Anyway,
Ignorance, Ignorant people. That and people who won't try anything once. I hate the fact that some people, can just be so very blind in thier ways that they will completely ignore someone's input, if it's valid, and if it's not valid tell them, many people never learn.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=royalblue]
I hate impersonations of Texans, due to the fact that they are stupid, and I have never seen a "cowboy" or someone with a "texan accent" in my life. The other thing that bothers me is my brother, he won't try ANYTHING! It's just food usually, but geez.
[/color]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]You know what my answer to that would be. Let's see... We've got... sports, outdoors, sunlight, any other bright light, people with a low intelligence level, physical activities, popular society, your average stereotypical teenager (just as a sidenote, has anyone noticed that in trying to be original, most teenagers conform tot he very stereotypes they try to attack?), the human race as a whole (the damage we've done to what really should have remained a lifeless rock in the first place), religion (any religion, any at all), the fact that food is neccessary to the human race, Cloricus, the movie industry, anybody who appears on television on a regular basis (asiding a few), public events, family gatherings, uniforms of any kind (you were right Jesus Chicken, clothes are a parasite!), the fashion industry, any other industry... that's enough for now. But believe me, there are a lot more. [/font][/color]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]Then there is your baby jokes...

How about people's inherent bigotry, cheesecake, those who perform debased voodoo rites on fish, the juxtaposition of monkeys and fish, mobile phones, the stuff James's banner talks about, tourists. And animals that make loud sounds. And those little green things peopl on meals when you buy them at restaurants, and restaurants themselves. And shopping malls. [/font][/color]

Guest cloricus
Yay, everybody hates me!
um... except Jesus Chicken... `c?mon say `ya hate me!

Any way, I hate and am annoyed by everything, including myself, my bad spelling and grammar, Harlequin and every one else on these boards that I know.
Most things in general, name it I hate it.
One thing I do not hate is "the net", but I do hate where it is headed in the future and think we should all switch to Unix/Linux or even SkyOs (And that's saying some thing...) now before Win and Mac take over the world... opps to late....

Harlequin - look up ?plagiarised? in a dictionary.

Guest cloricus
But I want you to hate me now!!!!!! :bawl:

Jesus Chicken if this was your joke
"What is better than four sixteen year olds...."
I will shot you. It was just not cool....
But manly because Harlequin wouldn't shut up about it and said it over and over and it got annoying!

[font=gothic][color=crimson]I used to hate life, but now I have a reason to live so I'm getting used to it. And Cloricus, that was pathetic. And Jesus Chicken I'm more worried about the "Excruciating. That's a big word for a two year old" joke, which I will not repeat here for the sake of decency and the younger members of this board.[/font][/color]

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Well, it seems that I must take part in this thread for the good of all concerned!!!! Yes, I will take any excuse. I hate everything all the above have mentioned, except for cheesecake and Cloricus. My reason for being is Harlequin, my reason for not being is Hat Pie.[/font] [/color]

Guest cloricus
Damn it, no matter what I do there are people who do not hate me.

So far the list is little liz ady jesus chicken meme (but he doesn't count) and raven?

"Hat Pie"?

Get bent cloricus...
You can still accept something and hate it...
People don't hate life, and people who do, will generally not be around for very long, but for the few people who did hate life, and no longer do, I thank, I would.... I am speechless with thanks, for them, Harlequin especially. No just to clear it up, we are not lovers... He is my best freind...
A problem with only having one reason for living, Raven, and aswell the fact that the reason is a person, is the unpredictability of life, they may be here for one moment, and gone the next...
and if you decided to see how quickly you could make it to him, if he did go before you,
you would be sorely missed...

You know what I hate? Hate. It's leads to wars, and death and sadness. Always. Hate is a strong word, remeber that people.

It's 4:38 in the morning. I shouldn't be typing.

I also don't like Eskimos. God damn those Eskimos!:cussing: (It's a personal thing... Yeah...)O.o

[B] Well at the moment, things that annoy me include, My exams, My mom, Steph, and my modem :D. LoL. But apart from little bugging things I'd like to think I am quite receptive to anything and so don't really get annoyed.[/B]