OtakuBoards

What Annoys People?!?

Jesus Chicken

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i]
[B]You know what I hate? Hate. It's leads to wars, and death and sadness. Always. Hate is a strong word, remeber that people.

It's 4:38 in the morning. I shouldn't be typing.

I also don't like Eskimos. God damn those Eskimos!:cussing: (It's a personal thing... Yeah...)O.o [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey! I'm a quarter Eskimo! I'm not that bad either. :flaming:

Well, what annoys me is those people who can mock a movie word for word that you've never seen and you try to watch it with them, and, well, you guys can put two and two together. I also hate when you expect to see your fav show on at a certain time, and then they go and change the schedule. It annoys me to death! And I hate marshmallows. Ewww.....

What annoys me?

1: People who are annoyed by everything. (Not to mention any names of anyone in particular here at these boards)

2: People who try and talk to you during a movie.

3: People who complain about everything

4: People who try to tell you how to live your life or what to beleive in.

5: Tabloids.

6: People who talk like they still live in 16th century Europe. Or Southern Redneck talk.

7: The Harlequin and Jesus Chicken

[color=indigo]It Annoys Me When...
[list]
[*]People whine
[*]People don't think they are annoying when they really are and they don't drop the fact that they don't think they are annoying.
[*]People who Instant Message you that you don't even know and won't tell you who they are or one of the first things they ask is "a/s/l" (Praise the block button)
[/list]
Basically, annoying people annoy me...[/color]

I can't stand

- ppl who whine and complain about every little thing
- ppl who only think about themselves
- ppl who are prejudiced against a certain religion, race, or gender
- ppl who think it's wrong to be in a relationship w/ someone who is outside of your race :flaming:
- pop-up windows and broken links :cross:

Uhhhhh.... ummmmmmm....... I don't get too annoyed very easily. I have a rather steady temperament..... nonetheless:

- I am annoyed when people yell...... I HATE it when people yell, as in when they're having an argument or they're just upset and therefore scream at whatever moves. I can't stand it....

- Whiners, people who complain about what they have...

- Discrimination against people with a certain religion, a set of beliefs, as well as race, gender, etc. Any discrimination and closemindedness at all.

- People who feel like they have to defy everything so they can attain some form of identity. That's so stupid, I just want to shake them and tell them to get over it...... heh, but I don't. I just let them live in the bubble they make for themselves....

[color=royalblue]
The one thing I hate most is Racism, Sexism, prejudism, and religionism (:laugh:) Basically, I dislike all people who are prejudist about someone. Take me for example: Alot of my friend are muslim, while I am american. Alot of idiots out there think that we whites are the almighty race, when there is no almighty race, the color of one's skin does not determine personality, dignance, or anything for that matter. That leads me to slavery. I don't care how freaking lazy you are, slavery cannot be forgiven. Hate crimes, racism, slavery, all things I cannot stand about life and would change if I had a single chance.
[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]I am annoyed when people yell...... I HATE it when people yell, as in when they're having an argument or they're just upset and therefore scream at whatever moves. I can't stand it....[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Ugh, yeah. I know how that is. That is another thing I just can't stand. Yelling like that is just verbal fighting, and fighting doesn't solve anything..[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticDarkElf [/i]
[B]S.P.A.M! That annoys me da moat.[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Well now, that is an awfully hypocritical statement. You should take a look at a lot of your own posts. Unless you're saying you annoy yourself.[/color]

STUPID PEOPLE! :drunk:

i hate them! i'm mostly talking about arrogant and ignorant people... "oh yes. I hate arrogance. no, i ****ing hate people"- Dani Filth from Cradle of Filth. people with no common sense!

i hate religion.. therefore i have none. i believe what i wanna believe.. which isnt some guy that died on a cross. no offence to any christians or anything.

on a lighter note, peanut butter and dogs must burn in my toilet.

Guest Shift
You know what annoys the hell outta me?

Nerdsy! yeah that's who, he's always chasing me with that damn broken duck cane! My skull hurts ><

*walks away rubbing his head*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B][font=gothic][color=crimson]Hicks. Rednecks. You know the drill. And straw wrappers. And tofu! AND... wait, blood pressure, calm down.[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Racist bastard... I happen to be a redneck. Watch yourself [i]friend[/i], or you'll find yourself in a world of trouble...

Spammers, idiots, bigots, and that fat religious kid who has no friends and says that "God is my friend" that every school has annoy me...Then again, I'm a dumbass, so don't listen to me...:cross:

[color=royalblue]All you really need to do is look at my banner. That pretty much covers what I loathe most of all.

I also get annoyed when people say stuff like "there were so many horse's there at the farm..."

Grr...that annoys me beyond belief. And so many people do it, too! It's BAD English!

"Horse's" is posessive...meaning "The horse's hooves were large"

"Horses" is plural...meaning "There were so many horses there"

I swear, it's not hard to learn...and it makes me wonder if schools have just forgotten to teach it!

Other than that...and the stupid "Internet slang" stuff...I get annoyed by people who use religion to further biggotry and ignorance of truth.

Those are my biggest annoyances...[/color]

What annoys me...hmmm...I would have to say...hypocrites and double standards (majorly). People who brag about their intelligence when you have proven that it doesn't exist with just a few simple questions. People who talk a lot, but really never say anything. People with no sense humour. People who look down on others because of status, wealth, race, etc.
Oh, and what really pisses me off is when people think that their opinions or their way of thinking is superior to others so they'd try to force their opinions on others. I mean, it's all about respecting other people's opinions and judgements.

[font=gothic][color=crimson]I would be honoured to point out, my lost cathartic [I]friend[/I], that 'Hick' is not a racist comment. It's a personality orientated comment. I'm talking about your typical back country yokel, with bad accent (Especially Australian, god curse Tara as the deepest hole on the planet), and worse odour. I refuse to believe you could be a typical hick, simply because of your presence on the internet at all. I'm talking about the lowest of the low here. Not people who might have been born in the country through no fault of their own. So if you want to put me in a world of trouble, you'll find yourself head first in a barrel full of leeches with rats eating your stomach from the inside out, and your viscera being attacked by a cheese grater. And as for you Amphion. Well... I'm not even going to start.

To add to my list, and to keep this on topic. That species of fish that Ovid wrote a poem about, cadets, my lance corporal, my corporal, corporals Sanders and whatshisname, the complete lack of intelligent conversation and probably thought as well present in so many of my peers, peopl who bastardise others because of things like physical size and strength (in my opinion the worst form of barbarism), chopsticks (anyone who can successfully instruct me how to use them is a genius), anybody who is meant to deliver things on time but is more interested in using the company mobile for text messages or some other inane absurdity. And toasters.[/font][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B][font=gothic][color=crimson]What made you think I hate everything? Actually, I hate very, very little. Just a lot of things annoy me. I don't have an attitude problem, people are just annoying basically sums up my belief.[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

People are just annoying basically sums up your belief.....hmmm:)
Geez you must annoy yourself real bad then...eh!!! ;) :p