OtakuBoards

What Annoys People?!?

Jesus Chicken

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font=gothic][color=crimson]I'd have to agree with James, and comment on my annoyance at the fact that Cloricus and Jesus Chicken cannot post in the same thread without turning it into an argument that nobody wants to read.

And idiots who find that their only entertainment is the subjugation of others. Especially those that need alcohol to get worked up enough to go play their childish, damaging power games over the disadvantaged.[/font][/color]

Guest cloricus
I do not really dislike you James, I don't even know you so I can't.
[-Cloricus sees fuzzy logic coming in now...-]
You do annoy me allot - sometimes.
But I believe I annoy you allot more.
This is my life long goal, to annoy every one, and since I do this naturally it comes naturally as my life long goal.

Well I do... I don't mean to annoy people, I am here for a good time.
If anyone gets pissed-off, I don't mean for it... If someone gets really offended, don't talk to me, but I generally don't mean it.
I also don't like people who don't give someone a second chance, Schmoses knows, I need it...

Guest cloricus
I agree with Jesus Chicken.
And I must say I act like a bit of an hmm not very civilised person, but I'm not normally like that, except at school.

I'm sorry if I offend people, some times I mean it, some times I don't.

Remember when I say sorry I mean it.

[font=gothic][color=crimson]Alright, the universal apologies are getting as bad as the arguments. Must you two? Really? And cloricus, that's except when it comes to me.

The fact that straws get slits in them, making them unusable, the sound styrofoam makes when you rub it, or it contacts against other surfaces, my modem, the fact that I don't have any money right now, the fact that I'll have to get my hair cut at some point. I'm starting to agree with my father when he says I need some anger therapy...[/font][/color]

You have way to much time on your hands Harlequin. To think of that many things that piss you off must of taken a lot of thought. Or you just felt like mummbling anything that popped into your head which would mean that they do not annoy you at all.
And i agree with Cloricus *scarry thought*, i get annoyed when pple keep saying sorry when it was not their fault or they did not mean it.

[font=gothic][color=crimson]No, they actually annoy me. Welcome to my world.

Anyway... the fact that my dishwashing lemon is 30% fruit compound, while fruit juice is 5%, the fact that our HPE teacher lied to us about what was on the exam, the fact that someone agrees with Cloricus, the kind of people that rort a system like Social Welfare.[/font][/color]

Guest cloricus
Some thing that has been over used, or used wrong like sorry is the whole bbs bbl set of abv's. People are using bbs and going away for hours, which was why bbl was brought in but people are still not using it right. *cough NEWBIES! cough* The same thing happened with lol which is why lamo, rolf, rofl and the very short lived rrlirl.