OtakuBoards

Up all night.. nothing to do..

Nekkyo

I will usually bug James and "Keep him on his toes" if he so happens to be on...If not, Ill just wait for someone to post on the Otakuboards...

If there is absolutely nobody on my buddy list and nobody posting on the Otakuboards, I will usually watch Dragonball Z Music Videos, or listen to the DBGT Them...Very catchy tune.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wee yeah james i'm kinda surprised how many people have posted.

yeah i mess with jamvis. we used to go school but i go to highschool now! *wiggles fingers at james* him my buddy. anywho.. i have a vast buddy list. i used to have 200 people (the max you can have) but i cleaned out my list. i currantly have 128 people. yes i talk to them all O.O its tough. i listen to music and um.. talk. lol. i dont come on here as often as i used to though. dunno why. i guess i'm trying to keep myself from getting addictive to MB as i used to be.

when I can't sleep.....
(1) come here, if I'm really bored I try to welcome every post on the introduction forum until I get really bored of saying 'welcome to the otakuboards! I hope you have fun....etc.'

(2) I write scripts and act them out. (friends and family says that I'm pretty good @ acting)

(3) I draw until I drop. make my manga and color it with pens that cost $5.00 each... (I spent $50) -_-'

(4) I watch my screensaver say "Go Reds!!!!!!" over... and over...and over..... and over.... and over.... and-

(5) I think about the stupid things that I think in class if I'm not allowed to draw. ex: why do they call blackboards blackboards?

(6) I write stories about things you can never even dream about.

(7) I change the ring on my cell phone over and over and over.

(8) I read the newspaper.

(9) I feed some of my old toys to the neighbor's dog

(10) I see if anyone's on chat. usually the only one person there around that time.... or none.

My all time favorite thing to do though is (9). LOL, no... it's really 1,2,3,4,6,9,10.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]I get to bed at 4AM and wake up at 6AM lol.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I usually goto sleep at 4 too, but I wake up at 3. :p NOT 6.
Anyway, well now I do have something to do, I am new here and I found this place looking for something to do. It's only 10:41 right now, but I'll still be on at 4.
No I don't have a life. :p ;) :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B]if I can't sleep, I sleep @ 6 am, then wake up @ 6:30.
If I CAN sleep, I sleep @6 pm and sleep til 7 pm. [/B][/QUOTE]You sleep for an hour/half an hour? :wow: Aren't you tired? Man, if I only got an hour's sleep every night, I'd feel like dying....:drunk:

[COLOR=darkblue]well, i [b][i]used[/i][/b] to come here, but since i moved in w/ this, shall we say, rather uneducated old redneck who refuses to take me to the library because he finds it "a waste of time", i haven't been able to access the net much.

BAH.

well, i'm picking up my computer from the 'rents soon, but i don't know when since they live over an hour away now... but, not to worry, i'll be back harassing you guys soon.

hey, why is everyone running off screaming?

anyway, i mostly play my guitar like mad, or read. i'm reading this mary higgins clark novel. i've never read her before, & i'm not totally crazy about her style, but i must confess that i can't wait to find out who the killer is (i have no idea).[/COLOR]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Hmm usually can be found posting late at night on OB, or if not working on other projects. When I'm really bored I just download some music! :) Such an exciting life I have. ;)

Guest BurningOutlaw
[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]Well now I am going to be spending my nights here. But usually I sit back and watch some old Outlaw Star tapes or Cowboy Bebop tapes for that matter. I come online and talk with my friends, or I play one of the many Smackdown games for the playstation and playstation 2 consols! [/COLOR][/FONT]

-Outlaw :devil:

Me? At night? Normally I'm sleeping, but I've been stricken w/ Buffy fever and can't go to sleep because I'm too busy reading the Watcher's Guide. Then I go insane.

I'm currently planning "The Chicken Crusades". I can't do much else, I get too twisted (It's 3:14 in the morning . . . I'm going to crash all day . . .) to do anything else.

And I need to use the bathroom, but am afraid brushing my teeth will wake someone up . . . :sweatdrop:

Oh let's see, when I'm bored at night, my first option is Internet. First Otakuboards, and then I get bored again. I got to fanfiction.net and read random stories. I usually start riots between people on IM. I'm such a sadist...hehe

Guest Peacecraft
well i be rp-ing or hanging out with my fiends .but if im really bored i'll learn more about gundam the best show EVER!!!!!!!

Well, late at night I am usually watching my Invader Zim episodes, that has to be one of the best shows ever! Now, I will probably just sit here, on my computer, all the time, day and night, and post here. Your right, I don't have a life.