OtakuBoards

Up all night.. nothing to do..

Nekkyo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its just mainly the Australian members on the board beside you and me DOK.

Yeah, I hate when you wake up seconds before the alarm clock. You close your eyes and then blam, it goes off. I can not depend on my internal clock though, cause if I do, it doesnt work. So I just set my alarm clock anyway.

What I do at night......lots of stuff sometimes, but I'm usually online rolling around the net to sites I've never been to and some I have. I'm mostly at one of three message boards that I know posting or just checking the replies. If I'm not online then I'm doing some maintenance on my PC. If I'm not on my PC at all, then I'm play games. Ace Combat 4 always gets me drowsy.

When I finally hit the sack, its either 2 or 4 am. I usually wake up at 11am on a weekday and 1pm on weekends no matter what time I go to bed. (I don't know how it happens, somehow my body just knows what day it is....) I guess I'm also a little like Anna and Elite when waking up but only if I'm late for something like school or work. I can be dead asleep and if it feels like I've been sleeping longer than usual.....bam! I'm wide awake in a split second and be out the door in a minute.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]I go here, to the boards. I post on everything that intrests me, then I go to another message board and post there. Once all that is done I will either go to bed or read Star WArs books.

If it is a Friday night I watch Star Trek: TNG. [/B][/QUOTE]
I am with you Boba, I often come here and then well read Star Wars books. Hey Boba what "other" boards do you go to, I would like to join.

*stretches and smacks lips* i just got back from skating.. its 11:30 pm, and my feet hurt. i'm going to putter around on here and then talk to my friend matt until 4 am.. if he gets on.. so.. imma have fun i guess.. if he doesnt get on.. then i'm going to bed *pats the bed next to her* aside from food, this is my best friend *tear*

btw, you guys do some wierdishness things.. even though its what i do sometimes.. but.. i thought i was the only one ^_^

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Wow, it's two thirty five pm here in Queensland... and I just watched this post appear. Interesting.
I usually read if I'm up, or clean my room (the only time I ever do it is between one and four in the morning) or write. I write all the time, anyway. I went to bed at one in the morning last night, but I was on the phone. I do that alot, and if I'm not on the phone I'm on the net, but we have a quota now. So I usually just read, write or bash my head against the eastern wall of our house in time with me playing "the yellow rose of texas" on my accordion. Oh, didn't I mention that one....?[/font][/color]

Guest cloricus
At about 1am I start to read books irl and on the net. I write things.
Chat on MSN, here, IRC, winmx 3.2beta chat network and some other places.
Download stuff. Watch TV and listen to music.
Talk to friends.
I do that normally until 3 in the morning then I go to bed and listen to the radio until I fall asleep.
Thank god for unlimited internet access!

I used to be pretty good about getting enough sleep, but it's all out the window now, lol. got to sleep around 6AM last night when the sun was about ready to rise, prolly gonna do it again tonight too. I just watch a movie or two or get online until I'm bored.

[color=royalblue]My sleeping patterns (as Weh and others will attest to) are really weird. Sometimes I get a proper night's sleep...and other times I get to bed at 4AM and wake up at 6AM lol.

It really depends what I have to do.

Sometimes if I have a lot of work, I'll just work late into the night with some coffee beside me...and other times I'll get up really early and work before everyone here wakes up.

But usually it's work that keeps me up...moreso than just not being able to sleep. Music always helps me sleep. ^_^[/color]

[color=indigo]*looks at clock* Hmm... it's 2:53 AM right now, where I live... And I'm on here... I've been on here since around 10:00 PM... Oh, wait, no, I took a shower around 11:00 PM, and then got back on at around 12:00 AM... But I was also on earlier... *thinks* yesterday, I guess, also...

(The time is now 2:55 AM).
What do I do at night? Well, I'm on here quite a bit, I talk to people on AIM/MSN... I'll catch up on the latest video game news, game previews, that sort of thing... Sometimes I'll read, or play my GBA with my WormLight. Right now I'm reading Dragonquest by Anne McCaffrey, the second book in the Dragon Riders of Pern series. It's pretty good, I'm enjoying it a lot... Lets see, I work on my website sometimes. Actually, I need to find a new host for my website, too, since I can't seem to update it anymore... Sometimes I'll do searches for info on old games, like Zelda: A Link to the Past, or Final Fantasy II for the Super NES, or maybe I'll be looking for stuff that I can use on my website. Sometimes I'll make a banner or something, or an avatar, or some other image. Here's a couple smilies that I made:
[img]http://www.desbreko.netfirms.com/other/BurglarSmiley.gif[/img] [img]http://www.desbreko.netfirms.com/other/CookieSmiley.gif[/img]

(the time is now 3:06 AM).
Hmm... I've pretty much just been typing my thoughts, lol... If I keep going, who knows what horrors I'll unleash upon the board, heheh... Actually, I'm pretty tired. I had to get up early (early by my standards, anyway), and I'm gonna have to get up early... *thinks* today, too, lol... I think I'm gonna get off the board in a few minutes, and maybe read for a bit. Then I'll go to bed and get some sleep in the little time left between then and when I have to get up... *yawn*

(The time is now 3:09 AM).[/color]

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]It says down the bottom of that box that Desbreko posted that post at 09:02 pm, but I think that clock thing is one hour fast, so he must ahve posted it when it was eight here, the clock says now it's 10:01pm, I just loaded the page, the computer clock says it's really 21:12, and my watch says it's ten past nine. Just to add to that, the power at our house just blinked (thirty second blackout) and the microwave clock in the kitchen is blinking the time as 88:88, but the radio in the kitchen is blinking that it's really 12:00 pm. The clock on our car dash runs off the power of the engine, so it goes as far as the car is going. Which means that according to it, it's actually 06:37 in the morning. And to add to that, now that i have finished typing and have not reloaded the page, it still says it's 10:01 but the computer clock says it's 21:17 and my watch says it's nine fifteen. Mum just walked in and told me she had just woken up, what was the time, and I just looked at her and said, "Not at the moment, please mum, I'm really, really confused." And she looked at me like I was covered in treacle and left.
I swear that I don't compare my clocks all the time, but this was a unique moment where the clocks were all different, like the planet allignment, and I thought I should share it with everybody.

And now I have no idea what I was [i]actually[/i] going to say.[/font][/color]

I'd normally go out for a walk around the streets... but my mummy thinks its too dangerous now and won't let me. Usually I sit in my room looking at things, reading, drawing, writing, talking to myself, listening to music or I'd be on the phone.... but if the computer's free I'd be on the net, most of the time bored out of my brain's or talking to someone in IM.
Then again that depends on if I'm home or not.... if I'm at a friends I'd be talking about stuff that doesn't make rational sence, but most of our discussions would be about things to do with why guy's like certain things.

i have that book! dragonquest.. yeah.. never finished it. stole it from my school's library um.. two years ago? yeah..

and that whole thing with the clocks... o.O thats, odd.

sleeping.. oh yeah.. thats original -_-

what I did last night.. glad you didn't ask. anywho, i stayed up until 4am talking to my friend matt like i do almost every night. then i read until 5am and went to sleep.. i woke up at 11 but dozed until a little after noon. what fun i had!

[color=indigo]Meheh. you could always watch infomericals. :p I'm hopelessly addicted to those things. I watch them all the time if I am up late enough to catch them. If my mom wakes me up in the morning for some reason after a night that I've watched some, I usually tell her all about them. :D[/color]

lol, Piro. I used to watch infomercials all the time when nothing else was on(it was either the infomercial or Barney). I know 'em all. Orange glo, quick n' brite, the euro vac(it's not a vac, it's a shark attack!), that nads stuff, um... the egg thingy, the pancake thingy. Oh god...... -_- I have NO life.... -_-

Well, when I up late at night, I'm usually reading fanfiction, b/c not too many people are on the boards at that time. from the afternoon until 10:00 I'm always here, posting away my entire life, and revealing that I have NONE!

infomercials rules. my fav one has to do with a bunch of knives. and anything with food. :tasty:

my brother and dad play CS.. nanna too scared to. but i normally dont play those kinds of games so its oky doke.

hoping to spend another night away talking to matt (he's my taku :D) but anywho.. i hope you guys have fun wasting your time ;)

Guest Raven131
Well I usually have pretty bad insomnia. When I can't fall asleep I either post here, go on neopets, look up stuff on the web, go on a chat room, talk on aim, clean up my folders, download songs, work on my damn html code for my banner that just doesn't seem to wanna come up!. Oh yea, as for a little time away from the computer, I read, watch I love lucy reruns on nick at nite, work on my manga (I HAVE A MANGA =P), or sit around contemplating the meaning of life and green jello.
Oh by the way, is my banner showing up down there. I don't see it. I don't understand because I did everything right on my html but it won't come up

Guest Raven131
YAY! I finally got my banner to work! I'm so happy! *jumps around room yelling and screaming with joy* Do ya see it, do ya? I LOOOVE this banner! Isn't it just so kawii? But thats totally off topic, so anyway.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]My sleeping patterns (as Weh and others will attest to) are really weird.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Amen to that! ;)

Let's see... Usually, I banter with Charlie (CWB) about PSX/PS2/PC games, or try to come up with new ideas for RPGs*.

When I'm not doing that, I'm talking to Warlock, possibly Jeh if he's not asleep during the middle of the day, or sometimes Craig when he wakes up over in the UK.

When I'm not talking to someone online, I'm kickin butt in DBZ: Hyper Dimension or that Gundam Wing game. :mrt: But soon, I shall have a PS2 of my own...:mrt: :mrt:

[size=1]*: RPGs are copywritten by C&N Productions. C&N Productions: Join our RPGs or die!![/size]