LoneWolf Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 I have a dark blue MEWTWO, a green CHARMANDER and a black PUPITAR.
Boo Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 I once had one of those purple larvitars! I just found it in the daycare :P forget that I putted some pokemon there :D
ifm2181 Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 Although I rarely ever play my Silver anymore (I used to be a huge Pokemon Otaku) but I got the sparkly/shiny Suicune, Entei, Raikou and Skarmory, plus the red Gyarados.
BlackShadowmon Posted August 9, 2002 Posted August 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ifm2181 [/i] [B]Although I rarely ever play my Silver anymore (I used to be a huge Pokemon Otaku) but I got the sparkly/shiny Suicune, Entei, Raikou and Skarmory, plus the red Gyarados. [/B][/QUOTE] The only shiny pkmn I caught w/o cheating was Oddish, and that was a long time ago, so I don't remember what it looked like. Ones I've gotten from Sharking: (What?! I got bored) Charizard-blue Vaporeon-silver --It looks really cool Moltres-orangeish Articuno-very light blue Slugma-gray Meowth--white parts are now tan, brown parts are now pink Drowzee--purpleish Houndour- black parts of fur now have hints of blue in them Girafarig-not much change--black parts have hints of blue Donphan-purple Quagsire-purple Sentret-lighter in color Charmander-light orange Skarmory-green Stantler-hooves, nose, and the ball parts of the antlers are red Igglybuff-brighter pink Flareon-lighter on color Gyrados-red--one I got from the lake Dratini-purple--looks cool Rapidash--flames are now purple--looks really cool Lapras-purple-looks cool again Raikou-orange--take this one to pkmn Stadium 2--makes it look like a real tiger Quilava-lighter in color Growlithe-lighter in color
Imp Posted October 9, 2002 Author Posted October 9, 2002 Not fair! Oh well... look at all the people here that have over 10 alternate-color Pokemon. Heh. I don't have a Game Shark, so... Anyway, I just resterted Gold and captured the red Gyarados. Also in Silver I saw a silver Voltorb, but it Selfdestructed before I could capture it... :bawl:
Raichu Tamer Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 I was searching for smeargle and found a shiny Natu. i also have a shiny Bulbasuar, Charmander , Squirtle,(gameshark) Pikachu (wild) Weedle. Caterpie, pidgey, gastly, Ratatta,Red gyardos (who wouldn't have that?) well thats about it. i once tried to get a gold Magikarp from breeding a blue female Gyrados and my male Red Gyrados and all that came out was a normal magikarp! :mad: because i had read on a magazine and cheat books they said the same thing i reckon that i was duped . i think that i might try two Red Gyrados' then it might work!(Hopefully):toothy:
Zanarkand Abes Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 Hey, somebody send me a message explaining how to get shiny pokemon. I only have the Gyrados from the Lake of Rage
Rei Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 I caught a silver Krabby that is slight stronger than the other Krabby I caught I was catching so many Krabby because I was trying to find a different color one.
SSJ_WILLIE Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 I've caught red garados, and with the help of my trusty gameshark, I have a red, blue, and black Mewtwo.
Sheikahmon Posted January 9, 2003 Posted January 9, 2003 I finally got my own GBColor and a Gold version for myself, and in three days after starting, I caught three Sparklies. 1) Guess. :rolleyes: 2) a gold Paras. Think it will stay Sparkly when it evolves? 3) a Noctowl that's a dead ringer for the one Ash caught on the TV show. I call her Hedwig, after the owl in Harry Potter. Excuse me. I just noticed my own grammatical error in #2. It should say: Think [i]he[/i] will stay Sparkly when [i]he[/i] evolves?
Zanarkand Abes Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 I caught a female hoppip that was shiny. I thought it was my imagination, but no. The funny thing was, that it was normal colors, not red like in the Gold and Silver versions.
Sheikahmon Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 Evolved my Paras. The Parasect looks really cool. And my sister claims she saw a blue Vulpix, but I doubt that, because she doesn't have a GB Color, so she shouldn't be able to tell what color it is. If she said she saw a SHINY Vulpix, I might have believed her...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now