OtakuBoards

Anybody catch any alternate-color Pokemon?

Imp

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ifm2181 [/i]
[B]Although I rarely ever play my Silver anymore (I used to be a huge Pokemon Otaku) but I got the sparkly/shiny Suicune, Entei, Raikou and Skarmory, plus the red Gyarados. [/B][/QUOTE]

The only shiny pkmn I caught w/o cheating was Oddish, and that was a long time ago, so I don't remember what it looked like.

Ones I've gotten from Sharking: (What?! I got bored)

Charizard-blue
Vaporeon-silver --It looks really cool
Moltres-orangeish
Articuno-very light blue
Slugma-gray
Meowth--white parts are now tan, brown parts are now pink
Drowzee--purpleish
Houndour- black parts of fur now have hints of blue in them
Girafarig-not much change--black parts have hints of blue
Donphan-purple
Quagsire-purple
Sentret-lighter in color
Charmander-light orange
Skarmory-green
Stantler-hooves, nose, and the ball parts of the antlers are red
Igglybuff-brighter pink
Flareon-lighter on color
Gyrados-red--one I got from the lake
Dratini-purple--looks cool
Rapidash--flames are now purple--looks really cool
Lapras-purple-looks cool again
Raikou-orange--take this one to pkmn Stadium 2--makes it look like a real tiger
Quilava-lighter in color
Growlithe-lighter in color

• 1 month later...
Not fair! Oh well... look at all the people here that have over 10 alternate-color Pokemon. Heh. I don't have a Game Shark, so... Anyway, I just resterted Gold and captured the red Gyarados. Also in Silver I saw a silver Voltorb, but it Selfdestructed before I could capture it... :bawl:

I was searching for smeargle and found a shiny Natu. i also have a shiny Bulbasuar, Charmander , Squirtle,(gameshark) Pikachu (wild) Weedle. Caterpie, pidgey, gastly, Ratatta,Red gyardos (who wouldn't have that?) well thats about it. i once tried to get a gold Magikarp from breeding a blue female Gyrados and my male Red Gyrados and all that came out was a normal magikarp! :mad: because i had read on a magazine and cheat books they said the same thing i reckon that i was duped . i think that i might try two Red Gyrados' then it might work!(Hopefully):toothy:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I finally got my own GBColor and a Gold version for myself, and in three days after starting, I caught three Sparklies.
1) Guess. :rolleyes:
2) a gold Paras. Think it will stay Sparkly when it evolves?
3) a Noctowl that's a dead ringer for the one Ash caught on the TV show. I call her Hedwig, after the owl in Harry Potter.

Excuse me. I just noticed my own grammatical error in #2. It should say: Think [i]he[/i] will stay Sparkly when [i]he[/i] evolves?

• 2 weeks later...
Evolved my Paras. The Parasect looks really cool. And my sister claims she saw a blue Vulpix, but I doubt that, because she doesn't have a GB Color, so she shouldn't be able to tell what color it is. If she said she saw a SHINY Vulpix, I might have believed her...