Pressure Posted June 30, 2002 Author Posted June 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fly-T [/i] [B]I really don't see as what I see as beign stupid. But, I apologize for being so immature at this time and it won't be a repeat[/B][/QUOTE] [color=purple]Bah.. hick[/color] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]Well, while you're improving your attitude, you can work on your grammar, Fly-T. I did have a long post showing everyone just how stupid you are, but I've decided to change it. I'd hate to hurt someone's feelings. :) ANYWAY, beyond stupidity, I think just about everyone has taken this test. -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] [color=purple]Perhaps this topic has worn out it's welcome? [/color]
Psychotik Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 You are 14.7% pure I equalled justin's score, better go to my neighbours house so i can beet it
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 Kevin passed this on to already... when i took it i got like a 74.?% but after i thought one question over i decided to retake the test and i got a 82.4% odd because i thought my new answer would have lowered it... Anyway, people need(ed) to lay off. It's just some fun little thing to do to pass the time. If they decided to answer untruthfully, let em. Sorry a little late in responding...
Recommended Posts