Pressure

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I...feel...so...isolated...right now...:nervous:

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I'm on your side, Justin.

I don't really care about my score (hence me saying 'I don't know if that's good...or bad'), but perhaps people should lay off of those who DO care about it a bit. It's their own personal choice...if they want to be more 'impure', then by all means allow them to aspire to be the epitome of impurity...it's their own decision :rolleyes:

But back to Justin's point...I'd like to think I know you well enough to say that you're responsible about your choices, and your low score and sexual activity aren't exactly bad things...you're just mature enough to be able to handle it all :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]*singing* Oh, when ever did I-I-I-I-Ayyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee.... Say that having sex nade you coooo-oooooool? I never said that, Ambeeeeeeeeeer. You're just a crazy littleeeeeee chiiiiiiiild..

*Shave, And a Haircut on tap shoes* *walks away* [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh Neil your so mature, Wherever did you learn how to spell made? *sarcasm*

I hate to say this, but in my experience, people who bash other people for be more experienced, or less-pure(in this case) are generally jealous or inexperienced themselves, whether they realise it or not. If you haven't been in a [i]real[/i] sexual situation, then you aren't experienced or mature enough to understand your own impulses, and thus, you shouldn't whine at others.

I don't mean to be condescending or preachy, or anything; I only ask that you know what you are saying, before you say it.

-Justin

[quote][b]I hate to say this, but in my experience, people who bash other people for be more experienced, or less-pure(in this case) are generally jealous or inexperienced themselves, whether they realise it or not. If you haven't been in a real sexual situation, then you aren't experienced or mature enough to understand your own impulses, and thus, you shouldn't whine at others.

I don't mean to be condescending or preachy, or anything; I only ask that you know what you are saying, before you say it.

-Justin
[/b]
[/quote]

Yes, that happens a lot. Everyone can have their own opinions and I agree that people shouldn't 'look down' on other people because of personal differences. Still, I [i]have[/i] been in rather sexual situations, and since I've lived and learned from smaller ones in the past I know what to avoid and when to back away, control myself or whatever. My stand is aimed to the ones who think immorality is 'cool'- that it's not. That's my own view, and to some it may seem prudish or naive but I couldn't care less since I have a good foundation for it. Anyways, just had to throw two more cents in the pool...

[color=crimson][size=1]My views on having sex before you're married is that you should be mature enough to know what you are doing and to be able to handle the consequences if anything happens such as pregnancy or an STD or something. I myself am 17 and hey, I'm a virgin, and I hope to stay one until I get married. Then I believe, if I'm mature enough to be married, I'm mature enough for sex and motherhood. And all that good stuff....ANYWHO...

Oh my gosh, I think it is the stupidest thing to lie on the Purity Test to get a lower score so you'll be cool. What a freakin LOSER. I don't know who you think is going to look up to you for that.... Man, I hate people like that.[/color][/size]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Justin[/i]
[b]I hate to say this, but in my experience, people who bash other people for be more experienced, or less-pure(in this case) are generally jealous or inexperienced themselves, whether they realise it or not. If you haven't been in a real sexual situation, then you aren't experienced or mature enough to understand your own impulses, and thus, you shouldn't whine at others.

I don't mean to be condescending or preachy, or anything; I only ask that you know what you are saying, before you say it.[/b][/quote][color=indigo]I understand what you mean, Justin. My last girlfriend was [i]very[/i] sexually active, so I have been put in plenty of sexual situations. Some of which lowered my score on that quiz, meh. I've never gone any further than to make out with another girl, they've tried to go further but I would never let them. That might sound just a little odd since typically it's the guy who tries to push further, but yeah. I understand thaqt you are older, you've had your time to mature and make your own decisions on opinion and morality. I respect that, and I have no problem with what you are saying at all. I stand with Anna towards those who say what is bad is good, and what is good is bad.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]Oh my gosh, I think it is the stupidest thing to lie on the Purity Test to get a lower score so you'll be cool. What a freakin LOSER. I don't know who you think is going to look up to you for that.... Man, I hate people like that.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I just had a revelation...you and Anna are Gamma Girls![/color]

Whoa..... I gotta visit this place more often....:eek:

88.2% Not bad I guess. Blah... I don't really care if I 'had' any. I hear people saying they had sex and ask me if I've done it. I say no, and they say I'm a 'loser'.. well then so be it and it annoys me that people reduce others because of this.:mad: Actually getting to know a girl is more important to me. If it takes me years to finally do it.... well then I can wait besides, I got more important stuff to take of..... Now thats it for my rant and see everyone else's scores:wigout:

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well looking at it in this point of perspective, wether you got high or low on this test really doesn't matter that much, I mean you can be the purist person in the world, but that exactly doesn't make you a good person!

For example the "pure" person could be pure in that aspect but steal for a living. As oppose to the so called "unpure" person who doesn't steal! Which of the two is better well in this case it is the unpure person!

I really don't know what to think of this test, maybe its just a load of bs! Guess I should stop ranting now! :blush:

well, as for this whole 'pure' thing, I'm sure that the ppl/person who made the test was just talking about how pure sexually-wise, not in other aspects. it depends on other ppl's morals, and the test was just for fun, so it shouldn't really be taken too seriously.

[COLOR=indigo]64.9% whoa, thats wrong... i should be higher than that.... but i did answer truthfully, that test is screwed.... [/COLOR]

[color=purple]Wow.. heated discussions.. Lying on the test is bad.. lying on the test it good.. Low scores good.. Low scores bad.. Low scores good if your mature.. Low scores bad if your immature.. High scores good if your mature.. High scores bad if your immature.. Interesting... As for me..

I believe that if you are responsible.. and careful.. and mature enough to prevent against accidents.. it really shouldn't matter what your score is. If your like Chris, who is not the kind of person to take risks with his sexual and physical health, and get a low score, there isn't a problem. If you are like Piro, who stated that he will not go far, and get a high score, there sin't a problem. Both guys are safe. Of course this would go for girls too. Scores shouldn't be a problem either way as long as your safe in what you do.

The people that lie on the test do it to compensate and make themselves feel better. If they want to think a lower score is cool, thats their own personal choice. We don't have the right to criticize that. *cough* Asuka *cough*[/color]

Whoa, I got 58.sumthing! And I REALLY ain't "experienced" (with others except myself, that is...:smirk: )

But this discussion about is it good to be pure or not is really needless, coz we all know, that we're not "pure" at all! We all have "those kinda" thoughts, and it's completely natural.

So basically, what I'm saying is that there really isn't that kinda term as "pure" in the issue of sex, it's aaaall natural!(whatever you "real believers" might say ;)...)

That test only measured how experienced you are, and we don't need any prosentages to tell us THAT...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][color=purple]I believe that if you are responsible.. and careful.. and mature enough to prevent against accidents..[/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]You can't prevent accidents, otherwise they wouldn't be called accidents, lol. You can prevent the outcome though. In the case of sex people would want to prevent the outcome of pregnancy. Something isn't an accident until it actually happens. You can't foresee accidents. You may hear people say, "I accidentally got pregnant," but you never here them say, "I'm going to accidentally get pregnant."

Lol, and sage, work on your spelling. It's 'percentages', not 'prosentages'. :p

I really think we need a more 'accurate' test though.. ::runs off to fine one::[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]You can't prevent accidents, otherwise they wouldn't be called accidents, lol.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Exactly. They way I see it, you're mature enough to do sexual acts if you [i]know[/i] what could happen afterwards and are wholly welcoming to the consequences. If not, then why bother with the worry?? But if it's worth it to someone then it's their choice and risks, and I hope they're aware of the risks. You can't shove moral views down people's throats, being accepting and just caring about their well-being is more important. I guess that's why I'm more admanent(sp?) against pre-marital sexual relations than most; I'm just tired of seeing people get hurt.

Guest Fly-T
I remember one time i did the stuff showed syptoms of an STD i was reading the other day in my old box of Jun-ya Hi
and i had went to tje doctor cuz i had pissed out some blood knowin that it wasnt normal i had that stuff checked out my momma was right to me and i was just dead up Scared as :blush:
cuz i knew that if she found out she'd be thinking i did the dirty dirty when i knew i did and its not easy to find a lie as to why ya had sex....
so they checked my urine and everything and if it was anything they suspected it was Trichomonas Vaginalis and since i used to have a thing for vodka and shirnoff ice they didnt tell me that drinking alchohol after taking metronidazole (Flagyl) that it would me feel worse so now I was feeln worse than ever i was like woahh so then they told not to drink while takin that metroawhatever
about a month later i as back to my self
then 3 mts later they found out it wasnt an std..

But its just so crazy thet stuff that can happen cuz u start thinking with ur a hoo-hoo's then the ma starts sticking his hoo-hoodilly in a women's cha-chageedoskiller

it just shows ya wear a freakn condom it seems that the girl i did bit a hole in the condom not noticeable so I shot the **tch just like I shout the dude Ba11§ 055 but i didnt kill her.. its just sometimes not worth the risk
i think ive had 1 of the 5udged up lives

[size=1][color=red]Clean up your posts, Fly-T

-Justin[/color][/size]