OtakuBoards

Do you dare? (Thirteen+ please)

Pressure

[size=1]Rick Hunter, I know its not an excuse for your score. In fact your score was very good. People prancing around saying "damn dawg! i need ta get more down and dirtaaayyy!" and crap like that are the immature ones here and in fact should be less pure (If that made sense O.o). I know for a fact some people are lying...Strange ya know...What makes it "cooler" to get a lower score? I just don't understand people these days...I think they are trying to get to the point where they sound more mature and expirienced...Well it doesn't:P[/size]

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to disagree with you guys. Telling people that you've masturbated with a foreign object [I]really[/I] makes you sound cool. Heh heh. If you lie about it on an online forum you get ten more "cool" points.

Yeah, obviously, people who play themselves in life, are the ones that secure the leading role. <------Fortune Cookie moment of the day.

lol! I'm going to go with the benefit of the doubt on that one.... I think it was sarcasm. I'm glad other people see my point of view in some way though, sometimes I feel like I'm a part of a messageboard that's overrun by hyper-active horny little boys. :rolleyes:

[color=indigo]I must say I agree.. I actually liked my higher score better than my low one... :o I just didn't really read some of the questions right on the first time, so I went back and took it again. Apparently Neil thinks I'm a little sex hound, lol. Even when I retook the test and got a lower score, he still didn't see it as low enough. Though I mustn't say I totally believe his 29.# % either. I would just like to know what he answered for each question. Then there's Ken's 11.# %... well, it's Ken, but I don't think it would be that low, at all. I think someone needs to find a more "accurate" test, lol.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]lol! I'm going to go with the benefit of the doubt on that one.... I think it was sarcasm. I'm glad other people see my point of view in some way though, sometimes I feel like I'm a part of a messageboard that's overrun by hyper-active horny little boys. :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Exactly...HPOD [Horny.Pieces.Of.Dirt] hehe. Well sorry if this is offense taken to anyone...but Ken..is 13..and he got a 13.whatever I don't remember, something along those lines....I'm sorry but I just don't really believe it; even if some people are ahead of their ages in maturity..that just seems unreal...[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B][size=1]O.o I'm trying to decide if that was sarcasm or not...[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's not sarcasm, it's comedy.

In any case, I didn't lie about my scores. I mean, if you think you're cool because you're not pure, then you're just a real dumbass.

I just don't want to be a goody-goody.

But yeah, life isn't ALL sexually based (But damn near). Somebody find a violence test...:D

That proves my point in immaturity :P
AND you saying "I just don't want to be a little goody-goody" doesn't help the fact...Thats plane immature, just because peoples lives don't revolve around sex doesn't mean they are a "goody-goody" just means they are sensible.

Amen ssj chic. *high five* Self-control is quite necessary in maturity. And if "goody-goody" is not being horny all the time and a little badass then I'll gladly slap "goody-goody" on [i]my[/i] forehead any day....

Guest TheWall
I thought would be more pure than this but, I got a 61.8%. Meh, I need to take it a little slower I guess. I am a little young to have that kind-of score. Oh well, I guess this test is a little in-acurate.

[B]Thus proving this test is inaccurate... [/B][/QUOTE]

Which has been firmly established, not only several times in this very topic, but by common sense...

[quote][b] have to disagree with you guys. Telling people that you've masturbated with a foreign object really makes you sound cool. Heh heh. If you lie about it on an online forum you get ten more "cool" points.

Yeah, obviously, people who play themselves in life, are the ones that secure the leading role. <------Fortune Cookie moment of the day.[/b][/quote]

Hey! Those objects were MADE IN AMERICA!

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
[B]Thats plane immature, just because peoples lives don't revolve around sex doesn't mean they are a "goody-goody" just means they are sensible. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank You, someone actually I can relate to on this! I full heartdly agree, just because someone doesn't think about sex, or pertake in sexual deviance doesn't make them a goody-goody. People fail to realize that there is more to life then sex, sorry if I offend anyone with this, but there is more to relationships then sex too!;) I'll end my rant now!:o

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Amen ssj chic. *high five* Self-control is quite necessary in maturity. And if "goody-goody" is not being horny all the time and a little badass then I'll gladly slap "goody-goody" on [i]my[/i] forehead any day.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Count me in Anna...I completely agree...and i'm older than the majority on this board. Although it is a personal choice, I just think it's wrong for kids who are below the age of 16 (at least) to start thinking or participating in sex.... There are more important things to be taught first.... like education, personal maturity, responsibility. I know i'm sounding like an old crow and people are probably rolling their eyes and going "yeah, yeah whatever" but I know i'm right.

[font=gothic][color=crimson]I'd disagree with the notion that it is wrong to have sex before marriage, or before a certain age. Everybody should be allowed to make their own decisions, as long as they are aware of the consequences. Laws like that are put in place because of teenage pregnancy and STDs. If those, and a few other, risks are avoided safely, it should be whenever the person feels ready to have sex, preferably in a stable relationship.[/font][/color]

[color=indigo] I went back and took the test as if was 15 and got an 84. It shows that the difference between 15 and 18 is huge. A person gains a lot of maturity during that time and also makes a fair amount of mistakes, which I think is why it seems to be us older guys that are scoring so low... [/color]

Guest cloricus
Well I'm very proud of my blood, even though I have about 240 (give or take a hundred) other peoples blood is in there too.
I think that?s amazing that amount of people and not one of them had any sort of disease.
So why are we worried about transmitting diseases?

Haha, my blood is better than yours!

Harlequin I would make an argument to your last post but my main example would be from past experiences and would offend any one who lived near Harvey Bay.
If no one lives near there I might make the argument.

*singing* Oh, when ever did I-I-I-I-Ayyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee.... Say that having sex nade you coooo-oooooool? I never said that, Ambeeeeeeeeeer. You're just a crazy littleeeeeee chiiiiiiiild..

*Shave, And a Haircut on tap shoes* *walks away*

Guest cloricus
Hay Harlequin - lucky you!
I hope you set your life goals to see every bad thing there is so you can say your better than every one else!
[I]Lets all give it up for Harlequin for his amazing bad things that he has seen!!!!!!!![/I]

[Edited]

I guess I should really elaborate on that blood bit.
Okay, if that many random people have no diseases, it either means I was damn lucky, or the system in place now works well.
If it's "I was just lucky" some thing need to be changed to fix that, but if it was "The system works" I say this quote. "Why fix some thing that isn't broke."
- Subject Over.