OtakuBoards

Do you dare? (Thirteen+ please)

Pressure

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=indigo]Lol, that was fun. :p I could see how you would be asking for an older audience, but I think you might want to go a bit older then 13 and say 15+. Unless we have some really corrupt young ones here they will all be pretty high in percentage. And if we have a lot of high scores then it just isn't any fun, lol. Mine is pretty high though, I got a 70.6%. Go me.. ::waves flag around::[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I'm 14.7% pure.

I've been a bag boy.

All those questions were sexual, though. I've always thought there was more to purity than being sexually clean.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Lay off the bag boys, man. They help millions of senior citizens carry groceries everyday.

Yes, there's more to being pure than sexually clean, but none of the topics are as giggly.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]

Lay off the bag boys, man. They help millions of senior citizens carry groceries everyday.

Yes, there's more to being pure than sexually clean, but none of the topics are as giggly. [/B][/QUOTE]
lol...it was a typo. Though, I was a bag boy...once...a long, long time ago.

That test is pretty common, though. I've taken a million of them before...

-Justin

Guest Raven131
I got a 88.2 I supposes that isn't too bad. Thought I'd get better though. Oh well :rolleyes: Guess you just never know

[color=red][b]This should be 15+. Well, I am 52.9% pure. Guess I'm not all that bad. I expected to be less pure. Mybe I should be in more orgy's.....:naughty:[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]:therock: Did you just crawl out of the cradle or what?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
lol. Yes kainashi dearest, would you like Huggies or Downy? *holds up the 2 different brand diapers*