Pressure

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]11.8%

-.-...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Justin.. your not the most un-pure.. Ken is.. and he's 13!!!

I was expecting Chris tog et something in the 20s.

Ken.. what have you been up to?!

Dang.. well.. Fear not.. if Eric takes it. I'm expecting the test to come out saying "Damn Satan! Your 0.0% pure!"

mweh heh heh..[/color]

You are 73.5% pure.

Hmm....... thought I'd get higher. And why the heck are people wishing their 'purity scores' were lower?? That's just stupid. You got what you got, it's not like you're going to be 'cooler' or something if you score a 0. :rolleyes: Kids these days.....

[color=crimson][size=1]I got a 61.8% score. Oh well, I proud of that, actually. Some of those questions were just really stupid, so yeah. I'm somewhat pure. *laughs* Yeah Anna, if only you knew about me and Ryan... :rotflmao: J/k! You know I'm only playing! :angel:[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]Lol, I went through and said yes to every question (there are alot more questions when you say yes to some of them), and you can actually get 0%:p
[/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Lol, yeah, I went through and just said no to all the questions.. There are some messed up questions when you do that.. Lol..

Well.. I just went back through the test again and actually took the time to read each question instead of glancing over it. Yeah.. turns out I missed a couple of questions.. I got a 58.8% this time. Heh heh...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]I got a 61.8% score. Oh well, I proud of that, actually. Some of those questions were just really stupid, so yeah. I'm somewhat pure. *laughs* Yeah Anna, if only you knew about me and Ryan... :rotflmao: J/k! You know I'm only playing! :angel:[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I got the same score, wow. I think the C.I.A is watching me and transporting signals to you. Nevermind me, I'm wierd.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B] erhm, im 12 and 10 months :p but im scared of some of your scores and... some of the questions were meant for females... well my test was: 76.5%
just imagine how low it will get as i get older... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, at least now I know that I'm not the youngest around here.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tima [/i]
[B]WTF who in the heck would be retarded enough to have sex with an animal, lol, i dont even wanna think about that.:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

The naughty farm girls in the E-mails I get.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got 79.4% pure

I got 94.1%. I'm only 13, though. I don't wish for it to be any lower. I only answered yes to two questions. Have you ever kissed someone and have you ever told someone you love them. That's about it. Well, i'd make this post onger, but my mom wants me off the comp for school(just ONE MORE DAY! thank HOLY GOD!)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
But honestly, that test isn't the best or most accurate I've ever seen. It needs more questions outside sexuality.
-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree.

[I]Hello, my name is Billy.

I drink excessive amounts of alcohol and do generous amounts of drugs in my spare time. Tomorrow, I'm going to get my fifty-sixth body piercing. Guess where? ;)

When I'm not downing a forty or breaking a bottle of Jack Daniels over someone's head, I'm killing small animals and throwing their blood at even smaller children.

My entire body is covered in tattoos of naked women and satanic emblems, but the guys on lockdown like to call it art.

But, I'm not a bad guy. After all, I'm 86% pure.[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]You are 73.5% pure.

Hmm....... thought I'd get higher. And why the heck are people wishing their 'purity scores' were lower?? That's just stupid. You got what you got, it's not like you're going to be 'cooler' or something if you score a 0. :rolleyes: Kids these days..... [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]I know, people are happy and proud of their low scores...and looking at the age levels here I don't believe half of the scores...I think many lied to get lower to be "cooler" oh please....[/size]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I think lying about your score really would be pointless, the lower score you have does not exactly make you a better person in anyway or "cooler" for that matter! Though I do argue that this test is too much sexually oriented, after all a person could be a virgin, and be a petty theif, that doesn't exactly make them pure, so this test does have some faults, and I'm not making excuses for my score by saying this!:p