OtakuBoards

Do you dare? (Thirteen+ please)

Pressure

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]
Lol, and sage, work on your spelling. It's 'percentages', not 'prosentages'. :p
[/B][/QUOTE]

Well, that happens when you come from a non-english country, where the words are spelled differently aka. wrong.:toothy:

Okay, seriously, it was nice to notice that at least somebody had read my post!:p

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]You can't prevent accidents, otherwise they wouldn't be called accidents, lol.

You may hear people say, "I accidentally got pregnant," but you never here them say, "I'm going to accidentally get pregnant."
color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Whoops. :blush: That's true. My mistake

[color=purple]True, people don't say, "I'm going to accidentally get pregnant," but some DO say, "If I take measures (the pill, a condom, diaphram, whatever) then I WON'T accidentally get pregnant." [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fly-T [/i]
[B]it seems that the girl i did bit a hole in the condom not noticeable so I shot the **tch just like I shout the dude Ba11§ 055 but i didnt kill her.. its just sometimes not worth the risk [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Wow, and this would definetly be a [i]prime[/i] example of sexual immaturity. Calling a girl a rude name and shooting her is a very irresponsible and not to mention illegal way to compensate for your mistake. Shooting her other partner is also not a great way to show that your ready for sex. Your not sexually or even humanly mature. You are acting uncontrollably on your hormones so you really shouldn't be having sex. Your putting yourself and others at risk. And Justin is right, your grammar sucks.[/color]

Guest Fly-T
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

Whoops. :blush: That's true. My mistake

[color=purple]True, people don't say, "I'm going to accidentally get pregnant," but some DO say, "If I take measures (the pill, a condom, diaphram, whatever) then I WON'T accidentally get pregnant." [/color]

[color=purple]Wow, and this would definetly be a [i]prime[/i] example of sexual immaturity. Calling a girl a rude name and shooting her is a very irresponsible and not to mention illegal way to compensate for your mistake. Shooting her other partner is also not a great way to show that your ready for sex. Your not sexually or even humanly mature. You are acting uncontrollably on your hormones so you really shouldn't be having sex. Your putting yourself and others at risk. And Justin is right, your grammar sucks.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
First off he wasnt her partner that was something else.

Secondly, Don't tell me if Im not sexually or humanly mature. You have no idea what goes down around my place. I ain't even gave all the details.

And I really didnt shoot her I just called her mom up and she got what she had coming. And If you me saying Bi*ch once or twice is something then you aint heard nothing yet.

and hell if she told she already had 2 two men and a freakn STD and when you grow up around of people who dont really take junk it and when im trying to do god in school and when i can get easily pissed its not something I'm going to drop.

Gee, fly-t, you sound like Eminem!!!

And one should really be careful when s/he has been warned here...or have you read the rules?

So no need to freak out when somebody critizises you, just take it calm and invent something cleverly sarcastic to throw at the person...that works in most cases!:devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sage [/i]
[B]So no need to freak out when somebody critizises you, just take it calm and invent something cleverly sarcastic to throw at the person...that works in most cases!:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]...unless it's a staff member, because then you're likely to get it thrown right back in your face...[/color]

[B]
First off he wasnt her partner that was something else.

Secondly, Don't tell me if Im not sexually or humanly mature. You have no idea what goes down around my place. I ain't even gave all the details.

And I really didnt shoot her I just called her mom up and she got what she had coming. And If you me saying Bi*ch once or twice is something then you aint heard nothing yet.

and hell if she told she already had 2 two men and a freakn STD and when you grow up around of people who dont really take junk it and when im trying to do god in school and when i can get easily pissed its not something I'm going to drop. [/B][/QUOTE]
And we don't care how pissed you are about your mistake. YOu wanted to screw her, you have to take whatever responsibility comes with it. Shooting her(which I doubt you did, or would do) is simply stupid.

-Justin

Guest Fly-T
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
And we don't care how pissed you are about your mistake. YOu wanted to screw her, you have to take whatever responsibility comes with it. Shooting her(which I doubt you did, or would do) is simply stupid.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

I really dont care if you pl. dont care. I'm only stating what I'm feeling. And I really didnt want to screw her

If shooting her is simply stupid then ima complete idiot
It's how I do things if I dont like I'll simply sock you you pi** me off I'll simply shoot you
But I'll agree with you on one thing I do have to take responsibility

[QUOTE][i] Originally posted by sage
Gee, fly -t, you sound like eminem!!![/i]
[/QUOTE]
Your not the first one to say it too.
To put it short Im short-trmpered It doesn't take much for me to get started Like Eminem said on the D12 album"If you somethin and I respond then the beef is on" I really need to check out that anger management tour

Well, while you're improving your attitude, you can work on your grammar, Fly-T.

I did have a long post showing everyone just how stupid you are, but I've decided to change it. I'd hate to hurt someone's feelings. :)

ANYWAY, beyond stupidity, I think just about everyone has taken this test.

-Justin

[B]

It's how I do things if I dont like I'll simply sock you you pi** me off I'll simply shoot you
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Heheh...nah, you won't. ;)

That's the thing. Most people who talk like that are just cowards (Eminem would probably cry if he broke a nail).

Ugh, I rarely use the word "poser" (it's so over-used), but could it be any more appropriate in this situation?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]

That's the thing. Most people who talk like that are just cowards (Eminem would probably cry if he broke a nail).
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol too true... too true....

[quote]
"If you somethin and I respond then the beef is on" [/quote]

"If you s**t and I respond then the beef is on." You have the Edited album huh little boy?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B]hmm... but is it bad that I got 67.6 when I'm only 13?? 0.o o.0
LOL, Hmm.... whoa..... [/B][/QUOTE]

It does seem a low score for someone your age, but you know what you've done.... Only you can answer the above question... regardless of anyone else's opinion to it. :)

[B]

I really dont care if you pl. dont care. I'm only stating what I'm feeling. And I really didnt want to screw her

If shooting her is simply stupid then ima complete idiot
But I'll agree with you on one thing I do have to take responsibility
[/B][/QUOTE]

1) You are the most pathetic person I've ever seen.

2) You're a sick freak who deserves to be in jail, and I'm sure will soon be there because it's evident you are too weak minded to take any control over your actions. Pathetic.

3) lol your spelling and grammar are terrible... perhaps you should just calm down and think before you say/do something.... ofcourse then you wouldn't be shooting people.... so there goes that option.

Guest Fly-T
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

1) You are the most pathetic person I've ever seen.

2) You're a sick freak who deserves to be in jail, and I'm sure will soon be there because it's evident you are too weak minded to take any control over your actions. Pathetic.

3) lol your spelling and grammar are terrible... perhaps you should just calm down and think before you say/do something.... ofcourse then you wouldn't be shooting people.... so there goes that option. [/B][/QUOTE]
Your lucky you have the power of getting me banned.
And personally I really dont give a :cussing: what you think of me

[B]
Your lucky you have the power of getting me banned.
And personally I really dont give a :cussing: what you think of me [/B][/QUOTE]
And you're already walking on thin ice. So sit down, shut up and think about how stupid the stuff you've said thus far is.

-Justin

Guest Fly-T
I really don't see as what I see as beign stupid. But, I apologize for being so immature at this time and it won't be a repeat