OtakuBoards

Alf!!!

CrimsonDragon

It's 5:49 in the morning here, and I had stayed up all night, I knew that if I went to sleep, I would miss the awesomeness of the saturday cartoon block. So I just decided I would stay up the rest of the night. About 15 minutes ago I was despratley searching for something to watch besides my usual infomercials.
Then I stumbled upon thw wonderful world of Alf, man it's soooo funny!!
Someone called Alf a "Hicupping hairball from hell"
Now that is comedy!
Has anyone else seen it? What are your thoughts?

Alice is gonna love this topic...(inside joke)

I have seen Alf before and I think it is areally funny I even stumbeled across an alf doll in my basement before. I think that Alf was big in the 80's and lost popularity..he then stumbeled into drinking and drugs and recently has gone sober and is rebuilind his career through 10-10-220 commercials.

The series is probably older than I am! I remember seeing that when I was in kindergarten, and I'm 17 (and I know it was kindergarten because I remember watching it while doing my kindergarten homework...... my kindergarten homework was special, it was different and so I remember it, because kindergarten was fun, I liked kindergarten....... has the word kindergarten gotten redundant yet? Kindergarten...). Anyway, so yeah Alf is no new thing, trust me. I remember laughing at it when I watched it (back in kindergarten) but I was 6 years old when I was in kindergarten, and who knows why 6-year-olds laugh at the things they do....... when they're in kindergarten. :D

*walks out of the room*

*comes back*

.......................kindergarten!

*runs away*

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
:) I use to love Alf that show was great, the TV movie was Alf goes to the Army I believe or something like that, never really understood the point to that whole bit, but ah well, thanks for bringing back the memories! :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]I hate Alf with a passion, now hes reborn in those stupid 1-800 commercials, AHH!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]How can you hate Alf? He's so funny. I used to watch him as a kid. I never missed an episode. :D[/b][/color]

Since I'm around Seph's age, I'm in the same boat. When I was in first grade, Alf was my favorite show.

Now that I look back at Alf, I have to say that he's one sick alien life form. I mean, [I]he eats cats[/I]! How cruel and sick is that?!

Despite that one glaring fault, I would love to see a new Alf series for nostalgia purposes alone.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B] I mean, [I]he eats cats[/I]! How cruel and sick is that?![/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]We all know that hurst [i]you[/i] especailly CWB. :D[/b][/color]

[B]Since I'm around Seph's age, I'm in the same boat. When I was in first grade, Alf was my favorite show. [/B][/QUOTE]

Wait, how old are you??? I thought you were closer to like, 16 rather than 20-something.... oh nevermind me... anyways does anyone know how long the show lasted?? Like how many seasons it aired? I was thinking about that the other day, like if it was being showed [i]before[/i] my kindergarten year and I'm getting older than I realize :worried: or something....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

Wait, how old are you??? I thought you were closer to like, 16 rather than 20-something.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Nah, I wish I could go back that far, lol.

Being almost twenty-one years old, I'm an otaku geezer.

On that note, I bet I could find my talking Alf doll if I truly wanted to be pathetic. Then again, I'm not even sure if it still exists in my basement. Years ago, I might have let a certain animal of mine have a go with it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]I hate Alf with a passion, now hes reborn in those stupid 1-800 commercials, AHH!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I too hate Alf. I cant stand those crappy shows, other than the Muppets the only cool show with characters that werent played by humans was Dinosaurs...
I loved that show!

Guest Saiyangohan2002
[color=green] Ahh dinosaurs! Alf! great memories *starts longing for 1993*. I wonder what happened to dinosaurs? does anyone remember much about it? and alf. Whats these 1800 commercials i'm hearing about? We don't get those in New Zealand. It would pis me off if he's just become some commercial. Hes way too
good for that. -_- oh yeah i almost ofrgot...NOT THE MAMA! NOT THE MAMA lol! [/color]

[B]

Nah, I wish I could go back that far, lol.

Being almost twenty-one years old, I'm an otaku geezer.

[/B][/QUOTE]

heh, we seem to be the old geezer's of the boards, lol, my birthday is about 3 weeks away, turning into the dreaded 21 years of age....

*looks in mirror*

aaaah!! white hairs, I'm getting old and frail, save me Alf!

Alf: ....................shut up moron

[color=red][b]I loved the Dinosaurs!!! I think it ended when the meteor hit or something.....I remember seeing shows about how Dinosaurs were dying or something....but that was a [i]long[/i] time ago.[/b][/color]