OtakuBoards

Stuck!!

Stitch

[color=deeppink]OMG my rings got stuck on my fingers today for the 12 th time grrr it takes me forever to tug them off does anyone know how to get rings of thier fingers without havin to cut the fingers off to?? all my friends have this problem....... i know i know you're all probably thinking well get bigger rings. but these rings do fit it just after an hour or so my fingers swell up and it makes it hard to get them off and don't tell me to stop wearing rings because wearing my rings is like wearing underwear i feel naked without them!! so yes any ideas i have tryed ice, butter, cold water *Shudders* believe it or not peanut butter (it made things worse:p) so please help me out i can't take this agony anymore!!
~GG~ [/color]

don't pull hard, just gently try to bring it up. yeah, I wear e'm sometimes too. If you pull hard on them...... it just hurts. Pull really really lightly and it'll come off easily. erm... this isn't really a topic you can discuss so.... *shrugs*

Just use regular hand or dish washing soap. Just make sure it's the liquid kind. Apply that while you have the water running over it and that baby should and will come off! Always works for me! :D