Neko_Cat Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 What's your fav anime? (Gomen nasi for the limited choices;) :D ) If it's not here then you can always post:D
Neko_Cat Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 My altime fav is DBZ, but I really like Ranma 1/2 and Rurouni Kenshin as well as tons of other stuff;) if it wasn't for DBZ I'd have to say every anime I've ever seen:D :D :D
conpiracymonki Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [b]Looks like I'm the 1st person to vote, apart from you, that is.... *yawns* U can view the results to see what I voted for...*drum roll* DBZ![/b]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I'll have to say Kenshin...cause I watched it a while back and the animation and storyline are very good.
Warlock Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I'd have to say DBZ, becuase I've hardly seen any of the others...
Sephiroth Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 from the list, dragonball, but my favourite animes are sazan eyes, evangelion and choukousenki kikaioh....
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I havent seen Kodomo No Omocha Blue Gender Rayearth Escaflowne Yu Yu Hakusho (God I feel right awkward recently) Out of the rest, i would say Dragonball as it has affected who I am as a person
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I would have to say Dragonball, even though I like Escaflowne.:)
Matt.D Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [color=teal] I voted 4.....Escaflowne. It's overlooked by many, but it's one of the best anime out there.[/color]
Little Gohan Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 i've watched dbz for along time but for some reason i put outlaw star, i love outlaw star, maybe i didn't pick dbz cause i'm sick of the stupid cartoon network starting over episodes 20 times
Guest Akito Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 lets see, me have seen DragonBall(subbed) Outlaw Star(subbed) Tenchi(all of them subbed) Ranma 1/2(dubbed, no one has the sub) Kodomo No Omocha or Childs Toy(subbed) Magic Knights Rayearth or MKR(subbed) Escaflownie(Subbed) and Rurouni Kenshin(subbed of course) I haven't seen Blue Gender Yu Yu Hakusho But I'll go with Kodomo No Omocha, cause it cracks me up!
Pretty Sammy Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Definetly Tencho duh... :rolleyes: I am Sasami you know! :)
Flash Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Huh? No Evangelion or Bubblegum Crisis? I'm shocked... :wigout:
Guest Akito Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Huh? No Evangelion or Bubblegum Crisis? I'm shocked... :wigout: [/B][/QUOTE] So am i, but, live with it! By the way, which do u think is better, the subbed evangelion, or the dubbed?
White Digivise Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Where's Digimon, Cardcaptors, or Sailor Moon. I can't vote. *Smiles* :confused: :confused: :confused:
amibasuki Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 *sigh* sorta hard to choose DB/Z/GT's eppies are awesome I love the Ranma 1/2 manga I'm startin' to get into Rurouni Kenshin, & it seems really cool Tenchi and Outlaw Star are good, but I wouldn't call 'em my favorites hummm... I'm goin' with DBZ
Neko_Cat Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 Like I said, Gomen Nasi for the limited choices, but I tried to pick out some good ones. If I could have I would have put up Evangalion, Bubblegum Crisis, Cardcaptors, etc. etc. As it is I had to pick and choose, and that was really hard. I've seen tons of anime and it was darn near impossible to choose one over another. I basically picked the first ones that come to mind. I'm glad ppl still posted their favs even though they weren't on the poll.:) ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now