Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]
Well...becoming the president certainly was a shocker....but it seems like SS has handled it very well in my absence. 'Tis your choice Solid Snake, whether you should like to be the president :) I've never been a good leader anyway, hehe. Thank you for all the help you have given, and I would like to do...something...maybe I will set something up. But, as I said, I would like it if you should take my position, Solid. It is your choice ;)

*edit*
Oh yeah, here's your Ein banner Luminaire:
[url]http://otaku.250free.com/cfb7.jpg[/url]
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]Well, if you really don't want to, sure, I'll do it. :)

I thought your banners were a good idea though, and I thank you for helping the club run a lot smoother. You may be Vice-President, if you wish to be.

Anyway, on Buisiness, I thought that we may try to organize a group meeting once in a while, so I would like any member who has one to give forth their AIM names to me through PM, so as to not have a lot of spam in this forum.

I think that about covers it so far. So keep the registrations coming and don't forget to acknowledge yourself as a member of the clan in your sigs.[/color]

:blah:
Posted
[color=royalblue]
I found a good chat...if everyone registers...just type in your name, password, and join the private chat (most likely "CBC")
[url]http://gn-net.com/chat[/url]
[/color]
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]I find the chat to work quite well, and I encourage all members to meet there 9:00 pm Eastern time. You will recognize me as Solid_Snak. Good luck, and see you there!

By the way, I thank you for finding this chat Aries. It saves a lot of spam room from clogging Otaku.[/color]

:blah:
Posted
The chat's a great idea, but it's difficult to even get 2 people in there at the same time.... I like that you can see previous messages left, though. It's interesting. ^^
Posted
[color=royalblue]
The banners I've been making are on 250free.com, but their server is not working great right now (which is bad news, cuz I've handed out god knows how many banners from 250free.com, good or not), and they should be back soon, so don't worry.
[/color]
Posted
Hey Aries, I dunno if this is what you're talking about, but 250free is/was moving their server, and the pics and everything should work, but you may not be able to upload and such for a while. That's what my Email said....
Posted
[color=royalblue]
It's okay, there was just a bug for a minute, your banner didn't work, neither did mine or ProudClod's and 250free.com didn't work, but they all do now, just a minor glitch.
[/color]
Posted
I was on that chat room last night and only one person was on. It was kinda boring. Maybe we should try a different time or something because I couldn't get on until 9:30. That was just a suggestion.
By the way, who loves my new banner? Thanks Aries!

~Luminaire~ :p
Guest ProudClod
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]
It's okay, there was just a bug for a minute, your banner didn't work, neither did mine or ProudClod's and 250free.com didn't work, but they all do now, just a minor glitch.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ive found a cool picture now, so I think Ill use that instead, but thanks anyway. I just wanted to tell you that my sig. worked perfectly fine.
Posted
[color=royalblue]
S'okay :D

BTW: Luminaire, we weren't ready for the meeting yet, hehe. We'll get people together, and set up a certain time, and if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go spy on the digimon fanclub >runs off laughing<

-Chibi
[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo] Please keep the spam in this topic down to a minimum...::cough...last several posts...cough::...remeber, this is a fan club, not a tech disscussion, and being a huge fan, I think I'll join

Name: Heaven's Cloud

Favorite Charecter: If I had to Pick I'd say...Spike. no Vicious, no I'll stay with Spike, yeah Spike ;)

Favorite Session: Real Folk Blues

Favorite Song: Rush[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=teal]Name: Nebula[/COLOR]
[COLOR=teal]Favorite Charactor: Vicious[/COLOR]
[COLOR=teal]Favorite Session: The Real Folk Blues Part 2[/COLOR]
[COLOR=teal]Favorite Song: The Real Folk Blues (ending theme)[/COLOR]
:therock:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...