Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Sign me up!

1: OutlawDragon
2: Electra(Are KOHD Chars allowed? if not then: Vicious)
3: Brain Scratch, Mushroom Samba, or The Real Folk Blues(Part I & II)
4: Ask DNA, Blue, or Diggin'

AIM: OutlawDragon

Side note: I may be of help, if any else has not seen the movie.
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]Impact Player, please stare at my banner and be hipnotized by it. If not, you may surely ruin this for the rest of us! [/B][/QUOTE]





Since you know l33t and I haven't used it in a while since the good ol'days back at SWC I might as well type it for you to know.




7|-|3 |2450|\| 1'\/3 |<3|>7 7|-|15 |34|\||\|3|2 15 83<|_|453 1'|\/| 601|\|6 70 574'/ |/\|17|-| 7|-|15 |_||\|71|_ | |\/|4|<3 0|\|3 |\/|''y53|_|=.



Plus it dosen't take that much bytes so I don't know what the worry.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Impact Player [/i]
[B]Since you know l33t and I haven't used it in a while since the good ol'days back at SWC I might as well type it for you to know.




7|-|3 |2450|\| 1'\/3 |<3|>7 7|-|15 |34|\||\|3|2 15 83<|_|453 1'|\/| 601|\|6 70 574'/ |/\|17|-| 7|-|15 |_||\|71|_ | |\/|4|<3 0|\|3 |\/|''y53|_|=.



Plus it dosen't take that much bytes so I don't know what the worry. [/B][/QUOTE]

Um pardon me Impact Player but I think he is talking about the dimensions of your banner not the size in bytes that it is. The max allowed size banner is only 500x100 yours is 600x136 just to let you know that exceedes that limit no please, remove it or resize before James gets angry(angrier) at the people who don't read the rules. Lataz

-OD
Posted
I forgot a song that I really like: "Gotta Knock a Little Harder" Pretty good, kinda weird for me though, I usally don't like this kind of music... heh, listen to it and you'll see why. Lataz

-OD
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]I forgot a song that I really like: "Gotta Knock a Little Harder" Pretty good, kinda weird for me though, I usally don't like this kind of music... heh, listen to it and you'll see why. Lataz

-OD [/B][/QUOTE]
Man, "Rain" is the absolute best, song-wise in Cowboy Bebop. You know, the one in Session #5 : Ballad of Fallen Angels, when Spike goes to fight Vicious in the catherdral? Yeah, that's the one.

I think it's great because it fits the mood, and I love both the tune and words. Perfect.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]Man, "Rain" is the absolute best, song-wise in Cowboy Bebop. You know, the one in Session #5 : Ballad of Fallen Angels, when Spike goes to fight Vicious in the catherdral? Yeah, that's the one.

I think it's great because it fits the mood, and I love both the tune and words. Perfect. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, "Rain" is a good song too. But I have to add "Cosmic Dare" to my list as well. Cosmic Dare is the song on the radio the Faye listens to before "The Tanker Incident." Infact, I'm listening to it right now. Maybe we should make a nee thread about the songs instead of spamming it here, eh? Lataz

-OD
Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
I like the song that they played in the episode "The Real Folks Blues" hmmmmm....is that what the song is called? That's a question that i need to know the answer....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeGurl [/i]
[B]I like the song that they played in the episode "The Real Folks Blues" hmmmmm....is that what the song is called? That's a question that i need to know the answer.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Where at in the episode? The ending song? or somewhere in the middle. I might be able to get that answer. Lataz

-OD
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]Ok, "Rain" is a good song too. But I have to add "Cosmic Dare" to my list as well. Cosmic Dare is the song on the radio the Faye listens to before "The Tanker Incident." Infact, I'm listening to it right now. Maybe we should make a nee thread about the songs instead of spamming it here, eh? Lataz

-OD [/B][/QUOTE]
Or you could just go [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12982]here[/url], heh.

Continue all music discussion over there!!
Posted
if it`s not to late to join heres my info...
-suzuka
-faye
-real folk blues part 2 or hard luck woman
-the real folk blues
Posted
1. Your Otaku name: Catzbane
2. Your favorite CB char: Ed
3. Your favorite CB session: The Gateway Shuffle (If that what your talking about, so...tired...)
4. Your favorite CB song: erm, I don't have a favorite one.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Suzuka [/i]
[B]if it`s not to late to join[/B][/QUOTE]
Nope, not too late. Man, this club has come pretty far, and there are a lot of members. I think we should do something together now, like have an aim chat or something. But then, not everyone has an aim name, so should we have discusions here? But if we have discussions here, then how would we know what to make as a new topic or just discuss here. Man, this stuff is confusing. o_O
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Axel--Ignition [/i]
[B]Most of us should have AIM, who doesn't have it here? [/B][/QUOTE]
I have no idea. Which is why I'm going to ask that whoever has AIM please post their s/n so that we can have a chat. Ha, we'll see who's awake and really wants to be a part of this club.
Posted
Okay, I'm going to make a list. Don't worry, I'll just edit this post when someone new posts their aim.

Syk326
xxbatmastaxx
Axel the Igniter
Cloudstrife00009
watashiseason
Lumimoon
Imp4ctPl4y3r3000
Trincon01
Mav Wolf 2000
Moyaku Keramushe
LonewolfMavRck00
Posted
American Online turns into AOL. Instant Messenger turns into IM. America Online Instant Messenger turns into AIM. So yes, that's what it means.
Posted
This message is directed to Shyguy. Bebop Faye wasn't kiding about the We Love/Like Andy Club being a tradition. In fact the club is migrating here from the decently deceased Animeyak.com but all the same I would like to join the Bebop club.
Posted
Well, this is a club, why do we have to start a brand new one? I myself would have expected spam from there, such as "I love Andy!!! I want to go to his house and ::edited for adult innuendo::!!!!!" That's just my take on the subject. ;)
Posted
[size=1]I completely agree with Syk3 :)

These forums were not made to spam in. If you want to dicsuss Andy, that's great; if you want to make a spam club devoted to him: no way.

And from now on, if you want to communicate with me please do it through a PM, e-mail, or AIM name. All of them are accessible through my profile.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...