Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Soaps sweet or stupid????  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. Soaps sweet or stupid????

    • there so cool!!!
      1
    • there okay.
      2
    • I dont really like them,but they are kind of interesting.
      2
    • I dont like them.
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well recently my friends and I have gotten some soap shoes whitch i think are pretty cool. But some people dont agree with my friends and I. So I was just wondering what others think about these shoes???? Also please tell me [B]REALLY[/B] what you think because I would really, like to know what people think.



-me ;)
Posted
[color=indigo]Hahaha! Wow, I haven't seen anybody mention these in a looooong time. Soap shoes are shoes that have a special sole which allows you to grind without a skateboard. A long time ago back in v2 there was a member here by the name of soapskillz that adored these things. I thought they were pretty nifty. So I have nothing against them. :)[/color]
Guest Shift
Posted
lol, you like find an edge like a rail and you can slide down it.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Oooh, okay. So that's what they are. I figured so. This one kid I knew thought he could grind without shoes like that, and he's just wierd :freak: But cool, I ought to get some.
[/color]
Posted
I would have to say that they are okay.
I was too cheap to buy a pair of real SoapShoes so I just soaped up mine and did it.
It worked ok for a while but then I had to stop because I started falling a lot.
I still long for the days when I could tickle people pink by attempting to slide across a whole park bench.
...It usually ended with me falling.
Posted
Well, I like the idea and it's very original, but that is too much to pay for some shoes. I just need something to cover up my feet, and usually I don't even need that because I am always inside on my computer. :p
Guest Morph
Posted
I think they are really stupid. I just don't like em. They piss me off... Its there way of saying wow, I can grind, but wow you can't do it on a skateboard so why bother? Well thats what it is to me, its my opinion and I won't think different. I would rather have Nazi Steel Toed Boots like my cousin has. Kick someone and it will like break a bone.
Posted
I'd say that though I've never heard of "soap shoes" before this, I think they sound pretty dangerous...:nervous:

I mean, if they slide much, it would be a serious falling-hazard! And coz we have winter here in finland about 11 months from 12, they would do some serious damage...and our pet-polarbears would also be in danger as playful as they are...and if you'd slide into one of our igloos, it would break and the peep living there wouldn't have a home anymore...

Okay, perhaps I should stop telling the truth and lie for a change...:toothy:

But anyways, me no likey thosa shoeys! :cross: :p :whoops:
Posted
yeah i have a pair of those my cousin gav them to me...... lets put it this way they sit in the back of my closet and my butt still hurts:p
~GG~
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Hahaha! Wow, I haven't seen anybody mention these in a looooong time. Soap shoes are shoes that have a special sole which allows you to grind without a skateboard. A long time ago back in v2 there was a member here by the name of soapskillz that adored these things. I thought they were pretty nifty. So I have nothing against them. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I remember him. I always wondered what his name meant. Now I know what soap shoes are. I think there ok. I'd look weird in them.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]They don't use a board because they're not skilled enough? Therefore, they use these "soap shoes" and they think they are cool. Personally, it sounds really dumb to me. I have to go with Lady M on this one, why not just use a board? You'll look like a dumb poser with the shoes anyway...[/color][/size]
Posted
Soaps used to be cool at my school in 3rd grade now i'm in 6th some peaple just wear'em as shoes now.
As for me i never wore them i don't like shoes like those.
But if u think there cool then thats good for you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...