OtakuBoards

Marvel Super Heroes: The Mimics

Yoda

[I]No no, Red picked Sabretooth, and I had already talked to him about that. If he tries to play as Sabretooth again, he will not be with us for very long. Now, back to the story please. I'm almost finished with the mimic post, so just occupy yourselves until I post them up.

And once again, everyone except Andrew knows me only as Craig. That is Andrew as in Majin Vegeta, who has Venom's power, which exlains why he knows who I am. And before you start any queries about that, you should all remember that Venom did fight on the side of justice when he helped Spidey beat Carnage.[/I]

Tyron: Man! I really have to buy an alarmclock.

Craig: You can say that again.

Tyron: Well...Eh... Lets go!

Craig: Yeah.

[I]Craig swinging with his webs and Tyron gliding on his ice, are going towards the mall. But then they here a police car.[/I]

Tyron: Crime goes first!

Craig: Lets see whats going on.

[I]They follow the car and see a whole police corps around a building.[/I]

Police officer: Come out with youre hands up!

police: He wont come out except if he gets the helikopter.

Craig: Let's help'm out okay?

Tyron: yeah.

[I]Meanwhile...Kitty had also heard the police sirens, while jumping from one building roof to another. She saw the cops and jumped onto the building they had surrounded. She saw Spiderman and some other guy talking to the cops, but didn't pay much attention to them. [I]She was about to descend through the floors, when the roof door burst open. Two men came running out with 2 bags over their shoulders.[/I]

Kitty: Well this shouldn't be too difficult

[I]The men swung around.[/I]

Guy 1: What the hell. Who said that?

[I]Kitty ascended through the floor and came up behind the second guy. He didn't have chance to react before she gave him a blow to the head, knocking him out cold.[/I]

[I]First guy turned back to see his friend lying on the ground.[/I]

Guy 1: Wrong move kid.

Kitty: I think you're the one with the wrong moves tonight.

[I]The guy snarled, dropped his bag and came towards Kitty, backing her to the roof's exit door. Just as he threw a punch, Kitty disappeard through the door. A scream came out, as the guy's fist smashed into the metal door.[/I]

[I]He stumbled backwards. Kitty reappeared with a front kick to the guy's chest. He momentarily lost balance but as Kitty was about to finish him off he produced a knife and gashed her arm just below the shoulder. Kitty's kick reach it's target and he was left unconcious.[/I]

[I]By this time, the people had already witnessed the comotion and were proceeding to the roof. Kitty's wound was bad and she left, descending to the ground floor and througt side of the building, disppearing into an alleyway. She never realised that her fight was witnessed. [/I]

"The cops can sort them out. I need to get myself fixed up here" She thought.

The [COLOR=green]Hulk[/COLOR] then ran at four of the generals men. He took them all out with one quick swing, trying not to hurt them.

[COLOR=green]Hulk[/COLOR] : Look I don't want to hurt any of your men Lee. So if you leave now you might not get hurt.

General Lee: The only one who is going to get hurt it going to be you boy.

Byron then started to think to himself. He started thinking about all the innocent people around him. What would happened if they got caught up in the cross fire? So he then ran to a van with no one side. He picked it up then slammed it in the middle of the street. He then picked up another van the same size and slammed it next to the other one, in the middle of the street. Then he got some car's and throw them on top of the vans. He made a big road block in the middle of the street so that the fight wouldn't get out of control and then someone would get hurt.

[COLOR=green]Hulk[/COLOR] : That should keep you and your men busy Intel I get away.

He then leaped into the air, he landed about 5 miles away behind an alley. He saw some clothes hanging off a cord. Just his luck they where his size. He then went back to his normal self. He changed his clothes and put the ripped ones in a trash can. He then started to walk the streets to find a place to sleep.

Tristam's eyes open slowly having a pleasent smell introduced into this dark, rank alleyway. His eyes scanned the area until they stopped looking at a young woman. A young woman with a huge gash in her arm. He stood up and watched the girl completely silent in the shadows as she leaned against the wall and started to examine the wound. A moment went by when she ripped her shirtsleeve off and tied it about her wound tightly to control the bleeding.

Tristam:(in his usual roughed voice) You should go to the hospital.. Looks like it needs stitches.

Kitty jumped slightly as he stepped from the shadows speaking to her. He had that classic almost biker look with his thick sideburns and half grown beard and mustache. He was wearing a pair of two sizes too big blue jeans that had a large hole in the knee showing off part of his muscular leg. Upon his torso was a weathered white tshirt stained yellow in places from grease or possibly spilled beer with what looks like a barbeque stain on the collar. He wore an old baseball cap with the Yankee's sybmol hanging on by a thread accompanied with a frayed bill. His hair was darkened and quite wild, littered with strands of grey from the stress of homeless life. He looked over her arm slightly as the blood started to seep through. She stepped forward away from the wall only to move quickly to the side to put distance between him and her. Her eyes were suddenly suspicious.

kitty: That is nothing I can't handle on my own thank you.

Tristam: Kids these days...

He sighed and leaned against the wall again as she turned and walked away even though she could hear him sharpening his bone claws against the brick wall.

[I]Kitty knew the homeless guy was right. She had to get her wound stitched up. She saw a small medical clinic down the road. It was too early to be opened but she walked through the doors to grab some medical supplies and fix herself.
As she rifled through some medical supplies, she thought about the events of the night. Nothing from the usual, well except for her encounter with the homeless guy. She's seen a few homeless people around, but unlike the rest of them, this one was a mutant. He's definitely had it rough. Oh well, mutant or not, you choose your life. She also felt that wasn't the last encounter she'll have with him.
Suddenly she heard the doors of the clinic unlock and open. Kitty quickly backed into a corner and when the lights went on, she disappeared through the wall to the outside of the building.
She walked towards the front and peered through the glass to see a man collecting some files and placing them in his briefcase. [/I]

Kitty (muttering to herself): Must be a workaholic. Well isn't this convenient.

[I]He looked up very startled, as Kitty opened the door and walked in.[/I]

Man (very irritated): We're still closed. What do you want?

Kitty: I apologize, but my arm is badly wounded. It needs fixing now. Please Sir, I know it's too early, but I really need your help.

Man: Why can't you kids ever stay out of trouble. Fine, come through I'll fix you up.

[I]Kitty followed him through to one of the rooms. He removed the shirt strip and began to clean the wound, which was already showing signs of infection.[/I]

Doctor: I'll need to give you a shot along with the anesthetic. It will stop the infection. It needs a few stitches.

[I]Kitty just nodded. She was feeling more exhausted than normal and wanted to get this over with.
It took around half an hour to have her wound stitched and bandaged. He also gave her some gauze and a cleaning solution [/I]

Doctor: Dressing will need daily changing. You'll need to come and see me in 3 weeks time, to remove the stitching. It should heal by then, but it will leave small scarring

Kitty: Much appreciated. Again I apologize for taking up your time.

[I]It had been a long night and Kitty was glad to finally get home. Home was a neat studio apartment in a building near College. Her studies in computer technology lead her to score a great programming job in an It company for 3 days per week. Enough to earn a comfortable living and lifestyle.
Exhausted, she had a few hours to crash before dawn set in.[/I]

[color=teal][i]Ok guys I'm editing my character a lot after rereading the sign-up where Craig commented on my char so please ignore all my previous posts. Here's my new character

[b]Name[/b]: Zen Lei

[b]Age[/b]: 26

[b]Height[/b]: 6'2

[b]Super power[/b]: Cyclops

[b]Bio[/b]: Zen was born with the mutant ability to shoot lasers from his eyes. His powers caused his to be shunned by family and friends and put in an orphanage. At the age of 6 Professor Xavier brought Zen to the Institute for higher learning. He learned much from the Professor, which he carries with him always, the most important being that just because he had been shunned he should not do the same to others who need help. At 21 he later moved to New York to work at Oscorp where he had been able to secure a job and hopefully lead a normal life. However unknown to Zen that is one thing he will never be able to do.

[b]Description[/b]: Zen wears a black trench coat down to his knees. His eyes are covered with a special pair of glasses that he received from Professor Xavier, they stop his eyes from shooting lasers but look like sunglasses so that he will not be asked questions about them. He wears a black shirt underneath his trench coat with a pair of dark gray pants. He wears a pair of black trainers. When in the lab he wears a blue shirt and black pants under a white lab coat

[b]Personality[/b]: Zen is calm, cool and patient at all times, a trait he has learned from Professor Xavier
--------------------------------
Zen looked up at the stars through his glasses, they seemed even more beautiful than usual or was it just that Zen felt lonely. He began walking down the street until he came to a block of apartments, they weren't much to look at but they were what Zen called home. He walked up 3 flights of stairs but then he noticed that the door of room 30, [b]his room[/b] was open he walked in and saw three guys in masks holding crow-bars looting his home[/i]

Zen: You'd better leave if you don't want to get hurt

Robber: heh says you nerd..........why don't you make us

[i]Zen pulls down his glasses slightly and hits a glass on the table with his eye beam, the robbers freak and rush out of the room, dropping all the stuff they were planning to steal. Zen sighed again and began to tidy up the mess that they had made. He heard a knock of his door........it was his land lord[/i]

Zen: Mr. Jones, what can I help you with anything

Mr. Jones: I just got home and say your door was open, what happened it looks like a bomb hit the place.

Zen: No just a few punks, trying to make a quick buck through burglary

Mr. Jones: Told you to get newer locks for you apartment a month ago

Zen: yeah I'll pick up some tomorrow after work

[i]The land lord leaves and Zen finishes his clean-up before heading off to bed, as he lies on his mattress he thinks to himself about his life, from his parents abandoning him to Professor Xavier taking him to his home where he had learned so much. A tear droplet forms in his eye as he stares up at his ceiling[/i][/color]

• 3 weeks later...
Siren sighed and walked down the street to her house pay-check in pocket and a thousand things running through her mind... She'd have to find another job... Again...

Siren: I swear I have no luck here... even fast food places won't take me!

She shoved her hands in her pockets and continued her trudge down the road... Turning the corner to her house she saw police cars and yellow tape, reporters ect... Frowning she walks up to a police man...

Siren: Wassup?

The man whirled and she found herself staring into a barrel of a shotgun

Siren: Whoa!! What's this about?!

Police man: Freeze!! Your under arrest for the suspected murder of Jennifer Wilks!

Siren: My aunt?!

Police man: You have the right to remain silent

Siren rolled her eyes as the self important man rattled off her rights... Submissivly she let herself be cuffed and shoved into the smelly police car... Grumbling about the stench of rotting food and coffee, Siren slouched inside as the man disscussed somthing with another cop... She wondered distantly how she'd get out of this...