OtakuBoards

Second Teaser

James

As you all know, I posted a teaser image for Otaku Media's new website a few weeks ago.

And here I am again, with a second teaser image. A lot of people have been asking me about the site, and I must say that we are taking a slightly different direction from before.

Having said that, we are still committed to working on this new project and making sure that it is not only unique, but offers a higher level of entertainment than our competitors.

I'll be posting a few teasers until the launch of the site, teasers which will become progressively more revealing ;) So watch out for them.

Not really. Most people know what kind of site we are working on, so the Katakana doesn't particularly change that.

But the question is particularly important, as it relates to the focus of the site.

I'll explain more as we get closer to launch :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]Um.... is the katakana supposed to be secretive? [/B][/QUOTE]

You must realize young skywalker, not everyone knows Japanese here... not that even if you didn't know Japanese you couldn't figre that out.... despite the fact i kinda gave wrong Kata but it's still close enough hehe....

R and A's and BAH! I hate Kata and Romaji!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]I'll explain more as we get closer to launch :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Believe me, I'm pissing my pants... not about the site or anything though.

Anyway, there are better ways to katakana-ize that word.... I would have used GE - I - MA - (vowel lengthener) personally. But I guess the meaning is still obvious, despite whichever you use...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

Believe me, I'm pissing my pants... not about the site or anything though.

Anyway, there are better ways to katakana-ize that word.... I would have used GE - I - MA - (vowel lengthener) personally. But I guess the meaning is still obvious, despite whichever you use... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, as Transtic said, most people here speak English. The site itself won't be a Japanese language site, the Japanese is more related to the style of the site more than anything.

Still, you bring up a good point, I might get Transtic to help me change the wording a little to make it slightly better in future.

But this is only the second teaser. There will be more info to come :)

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i know what it is... it is gonna be the 4th boards... and everyone starts w/ negative posts from what they have now!!!!!!!!!!! (i have absolutly no clue as to what is going on... and i dont speak english so how the heck am i gonna get that????????) unless it is that site james was telling me about... hmmmmmmmm might just be it...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]