Soft sand

Slash
Dig
DynamicPunch
Hidden power

[B]Granbull (Breaker) lv 42 (I'm still training on him)[/B]

Magnet/Charcoal/nevermeltice

Thunder/Fire/Ice punch
rock smash (not strong,I know, but Im using it in Dark Cave)

[B]Kingler (Scideri) LV55[/B]

Still Leftovers, but im gonna change that.

Surf
Strength
Return
Whirlpool (Im gonna change the HM's one day :D)

[B]Raticate (spiter) LV60[/B]

Metal coat or Spell Tag

Shadow ball
Hidden power
Iron tail
Super fang

All together: Im gonna change the Hidden Powers.

Silver:

[B]Haunter (pulveriser) LV50[/B]

Spell tag

Shadow ball
Zap cannon
hypnosis
Psychic

[B]Umbreon (Volver) LV51[/B]

Pink bow (gonna change that)

Detect (gonna change that)
Bite
Screech
Return

[B]Quagsire (Rhyno) Lv50[/B]

Quick claw

Surf
Strength
Rollout
Earthquake

[B]Typhlosion (burner) lv50[/B]

Charcoal

quick attack (gonna change that)
Iron tail
Flame wheel
Dig

Red:

Sorry... Just started over again :D

Let's see here....

Meganium: Try replacing HP with Solar Beam, and Rest with Sunny Day.

Sandslash: The thing about Dynamicpunch is that it has a 50/50 chance of hitting which can be pretty freakin' frustrating in battle when you can take it out with DP but it won't hit. If you're going to use DP, you'll have to have an always-accuracy move like Mind Reader. You can put Rock Slide over it, or you can be a Sharker and put Mind Reader or Lock-On over Hidden Power. Your choice. Earthquake over Dig.

Granbull: Don't suggest putting the elemental punches on a Granbull, but hey, whatever floats you boat. I suggest Bite, Return, and Strength over them. Keep Rock Smash, that's good. Attach Blackglasses or Blackbelt.

Kingler: I do believe that Kingler can learn Ice Beam from the Move Tutor by the Goldenrod City Game Corner, so put that over Hidden Power. If it doesn't, I dunno. I'm not very good with Kinglers.....

Raticate: Lose Iron Tail due to accuracy. Replace with Hyper Fang. Replace HP with an accuracy reducing move or Defense Curl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haunter: Get rid of Zap Cannon for the same reason as Dynamicpunch. Replace with Dream Eater. Attach Twisted Spoon.

Umbreon: Replace Screech with Psychic and Detect with Faint Attack. Keep Pink Bow.

Quagsire: Replace Rollout with Ice Beam. Attach Nevermeltice.

Typhlosion: I suggest this moveset: Thunder Punch, Eartquake, Flamethrower, Return/Frustration. It's very well-balanced and has worked well for me.

Nice set-up. Should be some pretty good teams when they're at Lv. 100. That's my rate. :ball:

I agree with Lady Katana... cept about that Haunter. That's a kickazz Haunter.

Typhlo
-Charcoal
---Flame Wheel
---Thunder Punch
---Earthquake
---Sunny Day (Ups fire attacks too)

Sandslash
-Pokadotted Bow (whatever you get through that mystery gift thing... )
---Slash
---Earthquake
---Dig
---Defense Curl -or- Extreme Speed

You really should get a Hypno on the team too... something like this...
Hypno
-Twisted Spoon
---Psychic
---Double Kick
---Earthquake
---Rest
He kicked butt in Stadium... Also replace Quagy with Jolteon (couldn't you see it coming?)

Jolteon
-Magnet
---Zap Cannon (R/B/Y would have ThunderBolt here)
---Twin Needle
---Double Kick
---Thunder or Shock

That's what I would do... I would replace Umbreon with Hypno...

dude on your typloshion on silver, you needa have 2 good fire attacks i learne that really quickly. seeing that my best fighter. silver lvl 75 trust me get a fire blast in their too. youll need it. :) just a lil tip from the biggest Beauty ;) hehehe

[color=indigo]Why would you need two fire type attacks? Seems a waste to fill two move slots with attacks that are basically the same. For a fire type attack, I like Flamethrower; Fire Blast is just too inaccurate.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Why would you need two fire type attacks? Seems a waste to fill two move slots with attacks that are basically the same. For a fire type attack, I like Flamethrower; Fire Blast is just too inaccurate.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

That's true. Like Hyper Beam, Fire Blast doesn't live up to it's hype....most of the time. True, it may be the most powerful, but like it is with all the most powerful elemental moves, the accuracy leaves something to be desired. Look:

Fire Blast
Power: 120
Accuracy: 95% (It may seem good, but in battles you need to win, it's frustrating to see it miss, especially if it's a kamikaze move)
Special Effect: May cause burn (30% of the time)

Thunder
Accuracy: 70% (This speaks for itself. The only way to make it any good is to make you Pokémon learn Rain Dance, which in all honesty wastes a spot)
Special Effect: May cause paralysis (30% of the time)

Blizzard
Accuracy: 70% (Same as with Thunder except that you need to use Mind Reader or Lock-On to make it hit 100% of the time)
Special Effect: May cause freezing (30% of the time, unless opponent has used Sunny Day)

All in all, the best elemental moves really aren't the best. It's they're less powerful, but better in the long run, counterparts, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt.

[color=indigo]Why not just keep some Ethers or Mystery Berries on hand, to restore PP, instead of wasting one of your move slots on another fire type attack? That other move slot could be used for an attack of a different type, which would make it easier to defeat more types of Pokémon.[/color]

Guest Kaizer_Boy
Can you rate my team of pokemon? Hear are my pokemon/ moves/item.

Gold(only

Espeon:
Item: Gold Berry

Psybeam
Psychic
Iron tail
headbutt

Umbreon
item: Dark glasses

Bite
faint attack
mud-slap
psychic

Mew
Item:Poc-a-dot bow

metranome
spike cannon
cut
triple kick

moltres(Shiny)
Item:n/a

Sunny Day
flamethrougher
fire blast
wing attack

Feraligatr
Item:Berry

surf
hydro pump
dynamic punch
cut

Mewtwo
Item:Slowpoke Tail

psychic
Psy wave
psy beam
Mega punch

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaizer_Boy [/i]
[B]Can you rate my team of pokemon? Hear are my pokemon/ moves/item.

Gold(only

Espeon:

Psybeam
Psychic
Iron tail
headbutt

Umbreon

Bite
faint attack
mud-slap
psychic

Mew

metranome
spike cannon
cut
triple kick

moltres(Shiny)

Sunny Day
flamethrougher
fire blast
wing attack

Feraligatr

surf
hydro pump
dynamic punch
cut

Mewtwo

psychic
Psy wave
psy beam
Mega punch [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue]Espeon: Two Psychic moves aren't needed. Replace Psybeam and Iron Tail with Morning Sun and Psych Up. Attach Pink Bow.

Umbreon: Try replacing Mud-Slap with Return. Keep Blackglasses.

Mew: *sigh* I'm really not going to waste time on this. You can teach that thing whatever you want. When I used Mew, I had the following moveset: Psychic, Fly, Metronome, Mega Punch. Do whatever.

Moltres: Replace Fire Blast with something else. I'll edit this later with a suggestion. I've never come across a Moltres before.....

Feraligator: Lose Hydro Pump due to accuracy. Replace with Ice Beam. Earthquake over DP. Strength over Cut. Attach Nevermeltice.

Mewtwo: AHHHH! Please, for every good and holy, teach it Amnesia! Put that over Psywave and Shadow Ball over Psybeam. I would keep Mega Punch for some odd reason. Attach Pink Bow.

That's my rate. :ball:[/color]

[color=blue]I believe what he's refering to is the [i]Polkadot Bow[/i] that you can get from Mystery Gift on Pokémon Stadium 2 or from a friend. I don't know if you can really get it from a friend, because I got mine from a Jigglypuff I traded from my Red version. But he's right. It's just a fancier version of a Pink Bow.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Goten_Dude
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaizer_Boy [/i]
[B]Can you rate my team of pokemon? Hear are my pokemon/ moves/item.

Gold(only

Espeon:

Psybeam
Psychic
Iron tail
headbutt

Umbreon

Bite
faint attack
mud-slap
psychic

Mew

metranome
spike cannon
cut
triple kick

moltres(Shiny)

Sunny Day
flamethrougher
fire blast
wing attack

Feraligatr

surf
hydro pump
dynamic punch
cut

Mewtwo

psychic
Psy wave
psy beam
Mega punch
[/B][/QUOTE]
Lady Katana is Right, drop it with all these moves that are the same type

Espeon: drop PsyBeam for take down or someting
Umbreon: lose bite for a heavier hitting attack
Mewtwo:too much Psychic moves
Feraligatr: Get Blizzard for Cut i mean 50 damage that just sucks
the others are good
:therock:

I don't really know what to say about both of the teams you asked to be rated. I have a lot of Psychic-type Pokemon on my team. I agree with the idea of adding a Hypno to the first team. I have one in Silver and Crystal! They're slow, but powerful. They don't need physical attacks, however. I have one that knows Psychic, Ice Punch, Hypnosis, and Dream Eater. If you're gonna add a Hypno to your team, it should know the Hypnosis/Dream Eater combo. Hypno is a Hypnosis Pokemon, so duh! :sleep: :therock: :o :tasty: :confused: The second team has quite a few psychics, not that you should get rid of one of them. I have three psychics on my team, but they are Alakazam, Hypno, and Lugia. Xatu is another good Pokemon. If you could put up with the hard work of evolving a Dratini into Dragonair and then Dragonite, I heard Dragonite is a good Pokemon. Tyranitar is, too! These are just rumors, so you don't have to get one. However they are killer teams--both of them are!! :demon: