OtakuBoards

I start Summer School tomorrow on my BIRTHDAY!

Krillen

OK well heres the thing, My whole family has succeeded and gotten good grades, and then when I get a D or a C they go crazy and use my older sister against me with her good grades. For my final grades I got a couple A's, a Couple B's, some C's, and a D, I passed 8th grade. But My mom got mad and put me in summer school, and I cant do anything about it! It sucks so bad, I start tomorrow and it goes on for all of July.

And the worse thing is, is that My birthday is tomorrow and I have to wake up at 6!!!!

How many of you people have summer school as well?

I'll be 15 tomorrow if anyone was wondering...

omg.... that's not fair you have to start summer school on your birthday..... I've never been to summer school so I really don't know what it's like.... my friends say it's boring and yeah, they have to wake up at 6 too.... well, maybe you can bring cupcakes or something.... *shrugs*

^^ I failed pre-algerbra in sixth grade. I had to take it over with many other people in seventh. But I moved up to Algebra the same year anyway. Don't worry, my mom gets mad too, even if I get a LOW A. She would literaly kill me if I got a C, or a D. Our family is a bunch of overachievars too, especially my sister. *smiles insanely and gets out a gun*

Making you go to school on your birthday should be [b]some[/b] kind of form of child abuse or whatnot. :Checks book:
Anyway, the same thing is happening to my little sister, but I'm the older sister with the good grades their holding against her. You can't hate us smart people; we just have no social life...:D
Anyway, good luck and spit on the teacher for me!

[COLOR=blue] [SIZE=1]Yeah that stinks for you Eric, I got basicallty the same thing that you did and my parents shrugged it off and told me to try better next year in spanish. But um hey I have had friends in summer school before and they all said it was easy and they did basically easy work so maybe it wont be so bad. I wish my parents would have mad me go to summer school so I could chill with you and nate all day but I am stuck inside all day with nothing to do but sleep and watch re-runs of DBZ.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=red]I don't even get B's...and yes, I'm bragging. (Something I don't get to do very much...) :D Anyway, if you can't stand it, your OB friends will come to the rescue and blow up the school for you. :blush:[/size][/color]

Thanks for the support guys, The calss I got a "D" in was Spanish!!!! I hate the language(no offense to anyone). Its not really an academic class anyways I hate it! Anyways my mom just got back from her vacation, I was having the best time when she was gone, I feel bad saying that, but now shes back and shes pissing me off already.

But thats life.

blah.. I've been in school since January non-stop... and will continue being in school till January non-stop....

School is the only thing out there that will make you smarter, if not, at least know something about other things then just what you care about.

Summer school, in your case, should be an example that you shouldn't slack off in normal school. if you'd do your work and get A's or B's or whatever, you wouldn't be going to school. When you get into college... you'll pay to take a class, then
you'll fail those classes, then you'll learn....

I go to summer school now, and I went to summer school then because I wanted to get ahead on my classes. It's just a pet peeve when you kids whine about school when you get the grades you deserve, bad or good... You're mom did the right thing. If you can't get decent grades, you don't deserve a summer.... Your sister has nothing to do with it... you got a D... now go back to school and earn a better grade.

Please stop talking about summer holidays, i've still got 8 WEEKS more to get through and a hell-load of coursework to do by then. Plus although most of you probably dissagree I kind of agree with Transtic about the last bit

I kind of feel like those silly fools who go around the boards and do nothing but agree with Transtic, but oh well

[size=1][color=red]I don't disagree at all and about the eight weeks thing, when did that become our problem? We just havin' a good time! Nothin' wrong with that. Anyway, not meant to be mean or anything, psychotik.

Anyway, I hate how people blame their siblings for their bad grades. Some say it has do with their phsycological state; thinking they will never measure up to their brother/sister, (Even dog in some cases... :D) but that's just a bunch of crap. It's not their siblings fault that they do well and you don't.

I know you didn't imply that, Krillen, but that's something I just wanted to say...[/size][/color]

[color=purple]Wow Chris, January to January? That's rough. What are you studying? Anyways, Chris is right Eric. I love you to death but I won't lie, you do deserve summer school. Though, there is one thing I don't think is fair.

Chris I agree with you that he deserves Spanish summer school, but what I don't think is fair is that where we live, there is no Spanish summer school offered. So instead, Eric is being forced to take Math summer school, when I believe, he got a B in Algebra.

Eric your grades are imporant, your education is very important, and I know it sucks that it starts on your birthday, or rather, tommorrow, but there is nothing you can do to change it.

Don't complain, that will only anger your mother more. Just go off to the school and work really hard. Show them your smart as well as adorable. Do your best Eric, and don't let Nate or Emanuel or Caleb or anyone else hold you back.

I know your better than this Eric. You don't deserve algebra summer school, but you have to take it and you can't change that, might as well stop trying.

Good Luck and Happy Birthday.[/color]

I completely agree with Transitic.
I failed my Jazz Theory Exam back in December and my parents were seriously pissed off.
The only way I felt I could make up for it was to get 4.0's the rest of the year.
Well, let's just say I made it up to them. :D
::Clear Throat::
I have spanish as well.
But I keep my grades up in that class so I can exempt the Final.

P.S.- For summer school, bring a pack of Alcaselzers. Pop one in your mouth when your feeling horribly bored and chew it up. You will start foaming from the mouth. At this point start shaking violently and the Teach will think your having a seizure. It also works when those people in the malls spray colonge or perfume on you. Damn them..

Wow, I went to school for a year and a half straight.

In order to fulfill a requirement of the Freshman Studies program, I had to go to summer school last year. I thought that it was pretty relaxing though and not only kept me focused, but helped me learn the campus layout as well. When September rolls around, you'll find that summer school has kept you tuned and it'll be much easier to adjust.

Starting summer classes on your birthday isn't all bad either. Try working a twelve hour day and you'll know rough, lol. I've gotta have my money. :D

I guess you are all right, but you didnt have to come to Harsh Chris.

I have decided how im going to live with it.

Im just going to sit in the front row and pay attention, ill try not to make any friends or get social like that. I dont want anything getting in the way of my work this time. It wont be that bad. I should be in bed right now but there is no way in hell I'll be able to fall asleep, so im just gonna play some FF9, im trying to look for FF7, I odnt know where it went.

I'll let everyone know how my day went tomorrow, but I wont be on until late, because im going to the skatepark tomorrow with my friends as a birthday present, well, one of my birthday presents.

And no im not spoiled,lol.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]I guess you are all right, but you didnt have to come to Harsh Chris.

I have decided how im going to live with it.

Im just going to sit in the front row and pay attention, ill try not to make any friends or get social like that. I dont want anything getting in the way of my work this time. It wont be that bad. I should be in bed right now but there is no way in hell I'll be able to fall asleep, so im just gonna play some FF9, im trying to look for FF7, I odnt know where it went.

I'll let everyone know how my day went tomorrow, but I wont be on until late, because im going to the skatepark tomorrow with my friends as a birthday present, well, one of my birthday presents.

And no im not spoiled,lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know what you mean! But my summer school started last week.
My birthday is also in summer, but thankfully my birthday is on a saturday, next saturday to be exact. You skate too Krillen? Man, for a newbie and a seasoned veteran we sure have quite a bit in commen (sp?). Heh, if you wanna talk some time my s/n on aim is
supergohan369. :babble:

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]Man Eric I just realized something, you are 2 years older then me today man I hate having a later birthday I also realised you will be able to drive next year man. Well I alwayz got height though man. Good idea about paying attention in summer school I got a friend who goofed off in summer school all last year and he is goin to 8th grade next year instead of to the 9th grade like us.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueGender [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]Man Eric I just realized something, you are 2 years older then me today man I hate having a later birthday I also realised you will be able to drive next year man.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Two years older than me too. Happy Birthday Eric. God I feel young!!!

Oh yeah.. I forgot that little detail.. Eric driving.. I'm scared.. lol no..

First day of sumer school is over, and oh yeah, sorry you'll be getting your present a bit late.

You are too spoiled![/color]

*Flicks Alice in the head

Well everyone, Im back, and my head was about to explode during the 4 hours of math equations. But I handled it pretty well. I accidently made friends and My seat is in the back because we have assigned seats. It was wierd because I was the only 8th grader and I was helping all of the 11 and 12th graders. I think that if I pay attention everyday I will deffinatley Ace the class. The reason it is so tough is that we learn 2 chapters each week. And in regular school we learn 1 chapter each 5 weeks.

Im only goin to day camp, summer school has got to suck. The worst ive ever gotten is 1 or 2 c's but my folks don car. You dont hav to be smart to get good grades.:D my day camp is [URL=http://bunk1.com/template/home.asp?form_camp_id=6817]this[/URL] and after that i hav a basketball camp, wich is [URL=http://www.congocamp.org/basketball_camp.htm]this[/URL] Pretty gay huh?:o :cool: :o :flaming: :devil: :flaming: