Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes and no.

People shoould still respect the fact that I have feelings for her. Lately it'slike nobody cares about how I feel, or what i think.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=indigo]I can understand that you still have feelings for her to an extent. You just know she made that mistake, and it hurts, but you can't drop the fact that you still like her. I've been in a semi-similar situation..[/color]
Posted
Ahhh. Well we had a convo today.

have any of you guys ever been the Brother figure to girls your whole life? Are you the one they confide in? Well, thats how I have always been. I am just naturally a good therapist. I listen well, and it's easy for me to solve other ppl's situations.

She wants me to be the brother figure, for now. She is an only adopted child. So I can see why. My family loves her, she loves my family. She wants to like me as much as I do, but cant for some reason that she doesn't know yet. [ I wonder why that is] She's trying to get me to date other ppl, because " I can't be her one and only" It's as if she thinks it's impossib;e. She is the onyl girl I am taking interest in at this point in life. Maybe I should try it, to ease the stress in my life, because everybody seems to try and screw me over. But all i will be doing is leading the girl on, and thats not kosher. I'm willing to try anything for her, and she just needs to realize it.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I went through a similar situation where my g/f wanted more for me to be her "brother" than pursue something romantic. Well, obviously, it really broke my heart to hear that, especially on a piece of paper rather than in person...but, that was about a year ago, and all I'm saying is: Just give it time, sleep on it and decide what you should do when you wake up, not before...there might be a small change of heart. But she isn't really your g/f...just your friend, right? Then it'll be a great chance to get to know her better rather than rushing into anything. Don't worry about the past, though recent, and once you get to know her well enough, you'll really know whether or not it's right to take the initiative.[/COLOR]
Posted
Violence is not the answer!!! Unless she was really hot and your friend isn't.

If that's the case then I would be flaming mad.:flaming: So my solution is, the modrod.:modrod:
Posted
You would be surprised how much that statement is true zidane. You have no idea how close I was to slamming my fist into his skull when i found out.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]have any of you guys ever been the Brother figure to girls your whole life? Are you the one they confide in? Well, thats how I have always been. I am just naturally a good therapist. I listen well, and it's easy for me to solve other ppl's situations.[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]You should soooooooooo talk to one of my friends. That is [i]all[/i] he has ever got from a girl his [i]whole[/i] life, and it drives him insane. So I can understand your situation. That's pretty bad...[/color]
Posted
Just letting you guys know. She might become a member, and post in this thread, and explain her side. Now, were cool now. So dont think that I hate her in anyway.
Posted
Well. I have talked to patrick about it alot. he knows how I feel. He also knowsw that if eh betrays me, and disrespects how I feel again, then i am gonna go postal. I still dont trust him.


Btw alot has changed guys. lot. I really should have said that i wasn't dating her at the begining. Because that changes it a bit. :(
Posted
well I had already figured she wasn't your g/f, since you only mentioned her as your crush. I think only your friend is really at a wrong with the kissing thing, but like I said, it wasn't exactly the best thing for her to go kissing him, him being your best friend and all. I also don't think it was right for her to say she loved you after you found out and got mad/upset about them kissing, and then say she just thought of you as a brother. that is, unless she meant she loved you like a brother or something, it would depend on the context. so yeah, however it comes out, I hope it'll work out for ya.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...