Avalon Posted July 7, 2002 Posted July 7, 2002 While looking through my desk, I happen to stumble on poems that I wrote long ago. I had put them on the Internet but then someone began to take my poems and put their name on them so I took them off. Hope you like it... When I said I loved you, It was a lie. Lust is what I felt inside. I'm still wondering what love is, This couldn't have been it, it wasn't all bliss. We definitely wouldn't be good together; The two of us mixing was like bad weather. You were snow, and I was the sun. The task of staying together could never be done. If I say this over and over, maybe I'll believe. I'll get out of this okay, if I can deceive me.
Mist Posted July 7, 2002 Posted July 7, 2002 [color=red][size=1]Wow, Panny Chan, this really good! You should put this on Otakupoetry.com![/color][/size]
Mist Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 [color=red][size=1] If you want to see moi, I'm Evelyn Thompson. Anyway, post some more of your poetry soon! I forgot to put a rating. Rating: 8.5/10[/color][/size]
Boo Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 He really is good. 8.6/10 (allways have to give more than Misty :D)
Jesus Chicken Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 Pretty damn good, I guess I like it as I can relate to it, good stuff 8/10
Mist Posted July 9, 2002 Posted July 9, 2002 [color=red][size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Apocalyps [/i] [B]He really is good. 8.6/10 (allways have to give more than Misty :D) [/B][/QUOTE] If we ever meet in real person, D_A, I'm going to kill you. Literally. :flaming: As for my rating, I think it was a good one, so meh!:p[/color][/size]
Boo Posted July 9, 2002 Posted July 9, 2002 :D depents on where you live or going on vacation :D els im coming after you!:devil:
Phantom Posted July 10, 2002 Posted July 10, 2002 8.7/10 ide give 8.8, but i wanted to only out-do by one... :shifty: .... haha u two fight all u want i out did y'all panny ..good i like...its a good short but utterly powerfull blend of insightfullness and i like alot.. well my true rating is 9/10 :-D
Mist Posted July 10, 2002 Posted July 10, 2002 [color=red][size=1] Phantom,( : ) 1) We [b]weren't[/b] fighting. (It's an inside joke between mainly D_A, Juuthena, and I.) ...and... 2) Even if we [b]were[/b] fighting, we wouldn't be fighting about out-doing each other. We'd be fighting about him calling me Misty...*shivers* But it's all good because you didn't know! :D[/color][/size]
Corey Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 ::Cough, Cough, Hack:: 8.8/10 ::Cough, Cough:: Really good poem. :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now