Turkey Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I once heard an Alice Cooper song (Blood Brothers), and it said something about a guy named Smoky Joe. I used yoggie24 for 2 years and I got tired of it (everyone though it was because of Yoggie Bear), and for a short, short while I was called Charlie Fortune (I was making fun of a friend's friend). Anyway, I love this name!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 um aya..........just watch out for shiiNe ill deal with her n dont worry about it ill take care of things
BabyGirl Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [color=deeppink]I was actually watching an MTV music video tribute to Aaliya today...and it showed one of her performances in which she was wearing a diamond studded belt that said [i]Baby Girl[/i]. It got me thinking...I loved her song Am I That Somebody for a long time, and in that song Timba'land uses the phrase Baby Girl a few times...I bet I subconsciously took my board name from that :D![/color]
ArcticLynx Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 if youre talking bout this forum it used to be Pokemon cheats. :)
White Digivise Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Anyone who knows Digimon should know a digivise. And everyone should know that if they are in the Otaku bourds. I became white since there aren't any other good colors. I hate [COLOR=orangered]ORANGE[/COLOR] so don't even mention it. *Smiles* Wait! In chat rooms and stories and stuff I use the name Raye. There my top two and anyone that knows Sailor Moon should know Raye. Don't worry. I'm nothing like her though.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 The first name of my board name is pretty common...but not "Tranzrig" that name was just floating around in my head along with the other names I make up.
True Otaku Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 I thought of this name when registering, I look at title of boards and came up with true otaku :)
Soul_Keeper Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 well, origionally the Soul Keepers were an evil race in an RPG between my and my friend, I was Maxine the evil Queen of all Soul Keepers! Now I'm writing a book and the Soul Keepers are part of it. With my RPG buds I am the evil one, the Soul Keeper and I will stay that way... just don't tell the Saiyans, Saiyans HATE Soul Keepers ('cept for the Sons, Bra, Trunks and a couple of others)
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 well at least we got some creative ones
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 I just made this name up, its cool as hell, and original!
Little Gohan Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 ok good, i was hoping i wouldn't have to explain myself :)
Biida Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 My name? Umm... Well.... Let's see....uhhh....... I like Angewomon.... But just "Angewomon" is way to plain, so I guess I just added the "Gold". And now my name's "Gold_Angewomon". [IMG]http://members.spree.com/family/shinjiku/gam_sig.jpg[/IMG]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 lettme point this out if youre name doesnt need explaination n others know where it came from, just simply say its self-explanitory. plus, it saves u a good amount of 15 secs
Biida Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]lettme point this out if youre name doesnt need explaination n others know where it came from, just simply say its self-explanitory. plus, it saves u a good amount of 15 secs [/B][/QUOTE] huh....oh....uhhh..okay... *hides in a corner, before she is hurt by all the rotten tomatoes people are throwing, at her...*
Ben Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 It's my real name. :D I messed up the whole "User Name" and "Publicly Displayed Name" Then I just decided not to change it because everyone knew me as Ben.
Nerdsy Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]Anyone who knows Digimon should know a digivise. And everyone should know that if they are in the Otaku bourds. I became white since there aren't any other good colors. I hate [COLOR=orangered]ORANGE[/COLOR] so don't even mention it. *Smiles* Wait! In chat rooms and stories and stuff I use the name Raye. There my top two and anyone that knows Sailor Moon should know Raye. Don't worry. I'm nothing like her though. [/B][/QUOTE] Just so you know, in case you didn't all ready, you misspelled Digivice...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B] Just so you know, in case you didn't all ready, you misspelled Digivice... [/B][/QUOTE] i think she intentionally did that
Flash Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 ...I believe Vegita was my favourite character at the time, so, with Final Flash being his signature attack an' all... You do the math.. :p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now