Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Who's seen at least one other person with the same Avatar as them or parts of their name the same? I've seen at least 3 ppl that have the same avatar as me or have "neko" in their name. I'm worried ppl might mistake other ppl for me. Ahhh, the good ol' days when I was the only Neko............:p :D :cross: :cross: :p
Posted
You're name means Cat Cat, which makes no sense but at least you got Japanese in it :)

And no one else better have Transtic or Nerve in their name... I'll kill! and once I get my new avatar, no one will have that heh
Posted
[b] Trotenks has my avatar and um,...there's more ppl in DB area,...and a few others here in GD...But no one better be AJ2K1 in this Board,...coz there was one a-hole who was in Otaku v2,...he robbed my name (I was AJ2K1, then I change it for a week and kapish, it's been robbed :()[/b]
Posted
I know it means Cat Cat, I had a japanese class a couple of years back and that's what inspired it. I love cats, I have five of 'em, plus I thought it would be a funny "inside" joke 'cause only ppl who know japanese or bits of it understand it. By the way, your name is awesome!!! It bugs me when ppl copy though, cause I put alot of thought into my name, ya know?
Posted
[color=indigo]Well on the old boards I saw someone with the name roxy99...But I don't see that person here now..Also about my avatar I've seen people use it,I don't really care either.:babble::p[/color]



~:devil:~
Posted
I think having bits of the same name is okay if you didn't copy, as in you didn't know someone else was using it or you mean a word in a different way, like Mystic Babe. I just don't like seeing ppl copy names because they saw someone else had it and thought it was cool. Ever notice how many Gokous, Vegetas, Trunks, and Gohans there are? That's okay to me 'cause they are just using the name of their fav character, but I try to be original and I put alot of thought into picking a name suited for me and it bugs me when ppl have parts of theirs the same as mine, that's all.
Posted
*Starts Playing "I think I'm a Clone Now" by Weird Al Yankovic* Aaaaahhhh!!!! We've been cloned!!! They're coming for us!!!! *pulls out special clone-capturing compact from Ranma 1/2* Not if I get them first!!! *Runs off laughing crazily*:wigout: :laugh:
Posted
I used to have the avatar that Adam had but he said that he wanted it and that I smelled so I couldent have it.(That was a big *** lie for all of you who will believe anything)
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i think i saw someone on the old boards w/ my vincent avatar... then when i got my seifer one i saw one person w/ it... but when i get my kuja one sooner or later... ill personally kill them w/ a mouse ball if they use it

edit... and there is this trance56kuja that i saw... but then you i dont read dbz and stuff to know if someone is there[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]And no one else better have Transtic or Nerve in their name... I'll kill![/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, don't you just hate it when someone steals your name?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

Yeah, don't you just hate it when someone steals your name? [/B][/QUOTE]

wait... I'm confused... i know theres some joke/insult there but I fail to see unless you refer to the fact I "stole" Transtic Nerve's name as my own on the board... hehe not like yours is very original either hehehehe.... oh yeah, since you're noton AIM and I'm going to bed... Poo-chan said to kick your @ss and then have tea so yeah..... and that she is pissed you don't come online till late on purpose... but uhh I dunno.... ::whispers:: it must be a girl thing.... I told you she love ya :).... i hope she don't read this...
Posted
Gah, too much to respond to in your post! @_@ I'll have to break it down.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]wait... I'm confused... i know theres some joke/insult there[/B][/QUOTE]

Hahaha, you know me so well :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]you refer to the fact I "stole" Transtic Nerve's name as my own on the board... hehe not like yours is very original either hehehehe....[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was the joke. I know mine isn't either, but I don't threaten to kill those who take it :P

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Poo-chan said to kick your @ss and then have tea so yeah..... and that she is pissed you don't come online till late on purpose...[/B][/QUOTE]

Hahaha, and I always figured this is what she wanted.... I've been doing things lately!!1111 I stopped spending all my time with J-music and porn! I went to the mall, grocery store, my uncle's house, babysat my nephew, and did lotsa stuff. She still isn't happy.... bah! I don't come online until late 'cuz that's when I'm free.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]but uhh I dunno.... ::whispers:: it must be a girl thing.... I told you she love ya :).... i hope she don't read this... [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe it is a girl thing.... no, she certainly doesn't.... and I hope she does. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]
Hahaha, and I always figured this is what she wanted.... I've been doing things lately!!1111 I stopped spending all my time with J-music and porn! I went to the mall, grocery store, my uncle's house, babysat my nephew, and did lotsa stuff. She still isn't happy.... bah! I don't come online until late 'cuz that's when I'm free.
[/B][/QUOTE]

She'll never be happy... hehehe not unless the hide clones stop humping the doors....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...