Omar Harris Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Uhh. Are we allowed to do this? It seems like all spam but anyway. Mimi (Digimon)
Juu Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 umm.. you're supposed to type a word that starts with the last letter of the word the person before you posted.
Omar Harris Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Ohh I didn't understand the rules. Okay, uhmm, Akira
Juu Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 erg... u.... erm... *sigh* guess we're goin back to the a's.... Utena (utena)
amibasuki Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 since I can't think of any character names that start with 'u'.......Urusei Yatsura!
amiboshi Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 Well good, those both end with A, so I don't have to choose. ;) Arisa (Fruits Basket) Whoo.....I'm running out of A's.....
Juu Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 same here....erg.... aeries (sephiroth) erm sorry if I spelled it wrong, lol
Juu Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 ookay.. back to the a's.... -_-' erg... Ash (pokemon) obviously I'm running out.......
Sephiroth Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 this should be in otaku adventures.... Topic Moved
amiboshi Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 GoldDuck (pokemon) It was all I could think of....
Utena_Tenjou Posted July 18, 2002 Author Posted July 18, 2002 Ikari Shinji(Evangelion) This seems to have gotten popular fast...
Utena_Tenjou Posted July 18, 2002 Author Posted July 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]since I can't think of any character names that start with 'u'.......Urusei Yatsura! [/B][/QUOTE] Please..no names of animes, if people did that it would make the game really easy. (Sorry about the double posting)
Recommended Posts