Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Lol, I really wasn't expecting people to have that much trouble with the question. But yes, the answer is Majora's Mask. With the biggest wallet you can only carry 500 Rupees, but you can deposit up to 5499 Rupees in the bank. So even if you can't actually [i]carry[/i] over 999 Rupees, you can still [i]get[/i] over 999 Rupees.

As away. ^_^[/color]
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Go me go me go me! *dances happily*

Ahem. Yes. [b]Question.[/b] ^^

Q: In both N64 games, there is drawing done by a character (one for each game). What are the drawings, where do you find them, and who drew them?
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] In OOT, there's a little drawing of a dinosaur looking like thing at the base of Link's tree house. I'd assume Link drew it, but it never actually says or shows who drew it. In MM, there's a drawing of the Skull Kid and the two fairies, drawn by, um, the Skull Kid and the two fairies, heh.

[b]Question:[/b] In MM, a lot of character models were re-used from OOT. So, where in OOT can you find the character with the same character model as the master of the Might Training Center in MM?[/color]
Posted
DUDE, so easy! ^_^

That would be the flying carpet guy in the Haunted Wasteland (gah, what is his NAME?!?). He's sorta off to one side when you start following the ghost you have to see with the Lens of Truth.

[b]Question:[/b]
What happens when you drop bait in front of a mouse/rat hole in Wind Waker? (easy, I know)
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] A rat comes out, eats the bait, and offers to sell you stuff.

[b]Question:[/b] In The Wind Waker, what item that you keep in a Bottle can be used an unlimited number of times within a certain time limit? (Yeah, easy, but I can't think of anything else at the moment).[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Heheh, okay.

[b]Answer:[/b] They either have 4 eyes, 8 eyes, or 12 eyes.

[b]Question:[/b] How many different kinds of Octoroks are there, what are they, and where can you find each kind?[/color]
Posted
Answer:
Ocean octos, which are found in the great sea.
River Octos, which are found in the forest haven and forbidden woods.
Big Octos, which are int he great sea under flocks of seaguls.

Question: What are the locations of the Killer Bees hideouts?

(You dont have to name who hides where, just the places.)
Posted
[color=green]If you mean where are they hiding, then well, that's simple.^^ I'll put spoiler tags just in case.

[spoiler]Located behind the Bomb Shop, if you Sidle across the narrow ledge, you'll find the first boy.
Located behind the grave where Tott, the Elvis dancer, is dancing.
Located, facing the Teacher's Door, go left and through the open doorway. Turn left after you go through the doorway and look behind the bush.
Located on top of a tall pine tree inbetween the Mail Box and the Bomb Shop. Use a roll attack into the trunk of the tree to shake it and make the boy fall.[/spoiler]

That's all!^^ *waits for answer to be checked*[/color]
Posted
[color=green]Alright I've got a question now!^^()

Question...Who is Kaepora Gaebora, and what does he do?^~[/color]
Posted
He is the wise owl you meet constantly in Ocarina of Time; he speaks to you many times, often giving you hints or information about an area. Some say that he is one of the earlier sages reincarnated, others hold that the Owl from Koholint's Wind Fish was his predecessor/descendant.

[b]Q:[/b] How can you tell a Good Bee from any other Bee?
Posted
[color=indigo]I take it you're talking about in A Link to the Past, right?

[b]Answer:[/b] Good Bees are sparkly, while normal bees aren't.

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past/Four Swords (LTP game), there's a shop in the Village of Outcasts that has Good Bees, but they're not for sale. How do you get the shop keeper to start selling the Good Bees?[/color]
Posted
[color=green]Easy!^^

First you need to capture one. Go to the cave where the ice rod can be found. Dash into the statue in one of the room with two fairies
to lure the bee out. Capture it and you'll have it. If you show
it to one of the shopkeepers in the village of outcast he will
start to sell his also. The good/golden bee is the same as normal
but still follows you if you go to another screen.

Gimme a lil while to think of a question.

EDIT: Sorry that took so long,I couldn't think of a quesiton til now! Okie dokie, this should be easy enough...

In Oracle of Ages, name the ways that you can get the boomerang. Notice the WAYS, meaning there is more than one, and I want them all.^~[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] I think you can either get it from the Target Carts game, or the Shooting Gallery game, both on the eastern side of Rolling Ridge. (One in the past, the other in the present, in the same cave I think).

Not sure, so I'll wait to ask a question.[/color]
Posted
Well, Wind Waker of course.
Link's Awakening had an ocean
I assume the shores in Seasons were oceans, as well as the shores in Ages, and I'm pretty sure Majora's Mask, though I'm probably missing one.
Posted
Wind Waker, Link's Awakening, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Seasons/Ages...
...86 Ocarina and Past...
...which means the missing two are the first two Zelda games? It'd make sense.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...