OtakuBoards

Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

your wrong, it's windwaker, oracle of ages, majora's mask, oracania of time, and link's awakening,

WHY:
windwaker, well don't the tunes count?
oracle of ages: you play a harp in oder to beat the game,
majora's mask, you play songs,
link's awakening, you collect instruments,
oracania: you play songs,

My question:

Name each year all the zelda games were released, and what thier names are. *please only count offical games.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=indigo]She's right, music does play a pretty vital role in Oracle of Ages, seeing as the main concept of the game, traveling back and forth through time, is accomplished by the use of the Harp of Ages.

[b]Answer:[/b]
1987 - The Legend of Zelda
1988 - Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
1989 - Zelda
1992 - A Link to the Past
1993 - Link's Awakening
1998 - Ocarina of Time, Link's Awakening DX
2000 - Majora's Mask
2001 - Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages
2002 - A Link to the Past/Four Swords
2003 - Ocarina of Time/Ocarina of Time Master Quest, The Wind Waker, Collector's Edition

Four more years and the series will be 20 years old...

[b]Question:[/b] What system were each of the above Zelda games made for?[/color]

Legend of zelda: NES

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link: NES

Zelda: Game and watch...I think.?

A link to the past: SNES

Link's Awakening: Gameboy

Links awakening DX : Gamboy color

Ocarina of time : N64

Majoras Mask :N64

Oracle of ages/ Oracle if seasons: Gameboy color

Link to the past/four swords :both in one game pak for the gameboy advance

Ocarina of Time/Ocarina of Time Master Quest, The Wind Waker, Collector's Edition : Gamecube.

Q.Where is the first place you find Rosa in 'Oracle of Ages'?

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b]
18 - The Legend of Zelda
07 - Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
11 - A Link to the Past
08 - Link's Awakening
08 - Ocarina of Time
04 - Majora's Mask
08 - Oracle of Seasons
08 - Oracle of Ages
04 - Four Swords
05 - The Wind Waker

81 - Total

This is counting both the first and second quest dungeons in The Legend of Zelda since they're completely different. I didn't count the Ocarina of Time Master Quest dungeons as seperate, though, since they still have the same layout as the ones in Ocarina of Time. This also doesn't count the remade games' dungeons since, again, they're the same as in the originals.

[b]Question:[/b] In Four Swords, what is the most you can carry of any one type of seed? (As in, how many can you carry of each kind?)[/color]

[color=indigo]Actually, the answer is three, but close enough.

[b]Answer:[/b] You use Bombs against Vaati during the first stage of the fight.

[b]Question:[/b] The name Talus is used in two Zelda games, the second of which being the name of the Talus Cave dungeon in Four Swords. What is the original name and what game is it from?[/color]

[color=indigo]Oh yeah, I always think of those two being in the same game... It's too easy to get the Oracle games confused, they're so similar.

[b]Anwer:[/b] Kaepora Gaebora

[b]Question:[/b] In the GBA remake of A Link to the Past, what three things do you get from completing the Riddle Quest, besides the Hurricane Spin?[/color]

[color=indigo]I said besides the Hurricane Spin, so that wouldn't count, and you need the Bug-Catching Net to solve the riddles, so you couldn't get it from completing them. And you get the basket at the start of the Riddle Quest, not from completing the riddles.

So no, none of those are correct. Though I suppose I shouldn't have said that you get the objects in question from completing the Riddle Quest. Technically, you get them as you complete the riddles, not after completing them all.[/color]

I think u get 3 carvers statues, But is that the 3 things your talking about? (didnt know either 3 items or 3 things....)

EDIT.

ok i decided it must be it, so here are the three different carvings u get in order.

Riddle one, Carving of a cucco.

Riddle four, A carving of link.

Riddle seven, A carving of zelda.

though correct me if im wrong.

Question. In 'A Link to the Past', who was turned into a fox-like creature in the Dark World.

It was the boy with the flute.

Heres the answer to yours.

Spirit's Grave
Wing Dungeon
Moonlit Grotto
Skull Dungeon
Crown Dungeon
Mermaid's Cave
Jabu-Jabu's Belly
Ancient Tomb
Black Tower

Heres an ezy one for ya's.

Question. In TWW how any squares are there on your map?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryu_Sakura [/i]
[B]wrong, first you did not put which oracle they are, like (I'm making this up) Person the Oracle of Moo, and you forgot the last one, (she is not comonly known.) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=009966]I put them in corresponding order to how you wanted them listed. In your original question, you asked for the Oracle of Ages, which is Nayru, and then you asked for the Oracle of Seasons, which is Din. What do you mean by the one that is "not commonly known?" Are you referring to the third goddess, Farore? I'm just curious, because she is known.

If RS finds my answer suitable, then the next question is the one from earlier. [/color]

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b]
Bottle 1 - Gotten from Kotake in the Old Hags' Potion Shop after you tell her about Koume being wounded in the Woods of Mystery.
Bottle 2 - Gotten after winning the Goron Races as Darmani.
Bottle 3 - Gotten from Romani for defending the Romani Ranch cows.
Bottle 4 - Gotten after beating both Beaver Bros. once.
Bottle 5 - Gotten from Madame Aroma in the Milk Bar after delivering the letter from Kafei.
Bottle 6 - Gotten after beating the Big Poe underneath the Ikana Graveyard on Day 3.

[b]Question:[/b] In Zelda II, where do you get the ability to stab downwards while jumping?[/color]

Na i mean just mario himself, It isnt an exact picture of him but u can definatly tell its him, if u need a hint just ask..

EDIT: Ok no one was answering so ill just tell ya. In ganons castle if u look closely u can see mario in a pattern.

Anyone can the next question :)

[size=1][color=darkblue]Hn, never would have thought of looking there. :p

Ok, in Ocarina of Time, the boss in the Spirit Temple is Twinrova. But what are the names of the two sorceress sisters that make up what is known as Twinrova?[/color][/size]