Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=teal]His name is Cojiro, and he only crows for his master, the blue goblin-dude that USED to sit at the base of the lone tree in Kakariko, but when you're an adult he's in the Lost Woods.

[b]Question:[/b]What is the original name (first name planned for original release) for the Razor Sword of Majora's Mask and what was the original name of the game itself?[/color]

[color=teal]*sighs* Okay, Desbreko. you get the question, though "Gaiden" was the "temp name" or a name that it would be called until it was properly titled. What I was looking for was the title "Mask of Mujula" and the sword was originally called the Feather Sword for it's ability to be dulled. Take it away, Desbreko.[/color]

[color=indigo]"Mask of Majula" was actually the original Japanese translation, before they adapted it for the English release. "Zelda Gaiden" was the code name, or whatever you want to call it, for the game, so I figured you wanted that because it came first.

And now that I hear the name, Feather Sword does sound kind of familiar... Hmm...maybe I did hear it somewhere...

But anyway, which Zelda game(s) don't have a shooting sword of some kind?[/color]

I believe that would be... in this order...

The Legend of Zelda II
The Legend of Zelda: Ocrania of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
GameCube Zelda

Those are the only ones I can think of... There may be more, but I don't know...

[color=teal]Valen, Zelda II DID have a beam sword.

[b]Answer:[/b]The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time.

The Legend of Zelda, Majora's Mask

"Celda" (Zelda Gamecube)

All CDI titles of "The Legend of Zelda", because Link was NOT a character to be played in those.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For all fans of the "Legend of Zelda", on the Grand Adventures there's a nice fan-created RPG demo. The real version isn't available yet, but from the demo (which isn't very long) it will KICK ***! Here's the link to the low-down.[/color] [url]http://members.shaw.ca/the_zodiak/tgarpg.html[/url]

[color=indigo]I'm not counting the GCN Zelda in the question, because we don't know if there's a shooting sword in it or not.

And actually, Majora's Mask does have a shooting sword. If you Z Target something while wearing the Fierce Deity's Mask and swing your sword, it shoots a beam.[/color]

[color=indigo]Heh, it's easy to forget about, since you can barely ever use it.

But, um...who's going to ask a question now? I'm not really sure who got that one. You were the first to post, Bremma, and you got it pretty close, though. I guess you get to ask, then.[/color]

Alright. Here's a multi answer one, just for the heck of it.

What is the song you play for Lulu and that summons a turtle?
What were the pipe colors in the Great Bay Temple in MM?
What do you get for 15 faires fromt he Great Bay Temple?

and the Bonus (isnt needed to get the right to ask the next question) What are the colors of the Gerudo Pirates you fight in the fortress?
If someone gets the bonus right, I'll.... I dunno, help them answer a question or help with somehting.. heh. Good Luck!

[color=indigo]Okay, lets see here...

1. The New Wave Bossa Nova.
2. Green and red.
3. The half damage upgrade.
Bonus: Isn't it purple, green, and orange? I'm actually not too sure about this one.

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past, where is the only place that you can buy a Red Shield? And, if you know, how much do they cost?[/color]

[color=indigo]Oh, yeah...the stupid yellow pipes... Those were the ones that gave me most of the trouble in that dungeon. I must have blocked them out of my memory, I hated them so much. :cross:

I got the bonus right, though, didn't I? Shouldn't that make up for it? :toothy:[/color]