Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Haha oh... lol sorry, and no, I don't know the version he told link lol... Anyway, I believe it is in Level 6 in The Legend of Zelda. (The original one on NES)

If that's right, someone else take a question... I can't think of one right now...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=indigo]Yes, it's Level 7. There's a Moblin that's hungry in one room, and you have to give him some Monster Bait for him to let you pass. When you enter the room, he says "Grumble, Grumble."[/color]
Posted
Woohoo! I think I can get a question...

Game: Link to The Past
Scene: Beginning
Question:
In Link's house, Zelda contacts you Telepathicaly. She tells you a message. What is that message? (Ok, spelling sucked, but the first half of the message will do...)
Posted
[color=crimson]I fail to recall the exact wording without cheating, ;), but it goes something like...

"Please...help me...
My name is Zelda.
The wizard Agahnim has done something terrible to the other Descendants of the Sages and now only I remain...
Please help me..."[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]YAY! I can't believe I remembered that...oO But that's my brain for you--steel trap of useless quotes, heh.

OK, which Zelda game changes intro music when you use "Zelda" as your file name? (easy, sorry, I'm sick)[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] That would be Link's Awakening.

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past, the shots from the Lv.4 Sword are as powerful as a normal hit from which level sword?[/color]
Posted
If it's the Yellow-ish sword, I believe it's the power of a slash from the red (Tempered) sword.... though I could be wrong...

But if not...

In Link To The Past, The Red Mail is found in which dungeon, and on which floor?
Posted
[color=indigo]Yes, the Lv.4 Sword is the Golden Sword. The yellow one, heh.

But no, it's not the Lv.3 Sword (Tempered Sword). If you don't know it, it's not what you'd expect, which makes it tricky. :toothy:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]But no, it's not the Lv.3 Sword (Tempered Sword). If you don't know it, it's not what you'd expect, which makes it tricky. :toothy:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Just a guess, but is one shot from the Golden Sword equal to one spin attack from the Master Sword? Or did you mean just one normal hit? *gets confused*

*shrugs*[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]I'm asking which level sword does the same amount of damage with a normal swing as a shot from the Lv.4 Sword (Golden Sword) does.

And a Spin Attack with the Master Sword (Lv.2 Sword), is equal to a normal swing from the Tempered Sword, I think. It might be equal to a normal swing from the Golden Sword, though.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Heh, yep, it's the Fighter's Sword (Lv.1 Sword). No matter which level sword you have, the shots always do as much as a normal swing from the Fighter's Sword.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] I believe it's in Ganon's Tower, on the first floor. *checks map to make sure* Yep, first floor.

Funny thing about Ganon's Tower, though, is that the entrance is on the second floor. So, you actually have to go down a floor to get to the first floor, which is also the biggest floor.

[b]Question:[/b] In Link's Awakening, where do you get the Ocarina?[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]You pick up the Ocarina in that house where you have to go to sleep and have the whacked dream, with those critters that run opposite of you. Can't for the life of me remember the name of the house, but you know what I mean, right?

Question: In the same house I just mentioned, what is in the OTHER treasure chest you find?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Heh, it's called the Dream Shrine. :)

[b]Answer:[/b] The other treasure chest in the Dream Shrine contains 100 Rupees.

[b]Question:[/b] In Link's Awakening, where can you find Anti-Kirbies?[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]BWEEEEEEEEEE--I LOVE the Anti-Kirbies!!!

Ah, ah yes...um...in...oh shoot...dang. >.< I want to say the dungeon where you have to bust the four towers down with the big black ball, but not only do I not know the name of the tower, I don't think that is the right answer, either....OY!

Anti-Kirby, BWEEEEE!!!! [/color]
Posted
[color=teal]The Anti-Kirbies....I believe the dungeon they're found in was the Eagle's Tower. GinnyLyn, I think you were right there. If the answer is correct, give her credit. i just beat the game for the fifteenth time...in a week.....I have no life!!! *bawls over the fact that I have no life*[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]YAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!

Ok, question time...hmmm...OK!

List the trading sequence for the Biggoron sword, INCLUDING the [i]correct[/i] time limits for the items that have time limits.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...