Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]I think this has been done before, but not with the time limits, so whatever...

[b]Answer:[/b]
Pocket Egg
Cojiro
Odd Mushroom - Time Limit: 3:00
Odd Potion
Poacher's Saw
Broken Goron's Sword
Prescription
Eyeball Frog - Time Limit: 3:00
Eye Drops - Time Limit: 4:00
Claim Check
Biggoron's Sword

[b]Question:[/b] In Ocarina of Time, the Goron's Ruby was normally kept out in the open in Goron Village, before Darunia moved it. Where in Goron Village was it kept?[/color]
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Up in that little area hanging by ropes when you walk in.

Wahh.. Im gonna have to stop answrign Questions soon! I can;t think of any to ask!! Heh, well, What is the scarecrow song? I wish I knew a harder one...
Posted
[color=crimson]The Scarecrow song is whatever you make it. (Did that make sense? :p)

[b]Question[/b]: What was the Aquamentus? In what recent game did it make a reappearance?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Yep, the Scarecrow's Song is a combination of eight notes that you can make up. I always make it up, right, down, left, up, right, down, left, lol. Easy to remember.

[b]Answer:[/b] Aquamentus is a large, green dragon with a single horn on it's head, and it shoots fireballs in sets of threes, one heading straight out and the other two curving up and down, diagonally. It's the boss of Level 1 and Level 7 in The Legend of Zelda, and is also the boss of Level 1: Knarled Root Dungeon in Zelda: Oracle of Seasons.

Yeah, I know, I know way too much about Aquamentus. It's one of my favorite bosses, though, mainly because of the name, lol.

[b]Question:[/b] Right, this one is a bit tricky. In the original The Legend of Zelda, what is the maximum number of Arrows that you can carry?[/color]
Posted
Answer: Max number of Arrows? I believe that would be something like... 250? I think...

Question: Same Game. In the second quest, where is Level 9 located?
Posted
[color=teal]I think it was 255. Not sure though. Last time played=1 year ago. BRING OUT THE NINTENDO, BABY! I wonder if I can still beat Metroid in under two hours...[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Yep, it's 255. Each arrow costs one Rupee to fire, and you can carry a maximum of 255 Rupees, so, that means a maximum of 255 arrows. :)[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]Okay, here goes:

[b]Question:[/b]What is special about Majora's Mask in relaton to the other Zelda games.

[b]Hint:[/b]It's more than just tradition.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] It was the first Zelda game to be headed mainly by someone other than Miyamoto. I'd say that's pretty special.

[b]Question:[/b] In Oracle of Seasons, what are the true identities of the people traveling with Din at the start of the game, and where are they taking her?[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]They're knights/agents of Hyrule sent to guard her as they take her to Hyrule for refuge.

[b]Question:[/b]What do the odd Cacti-thingies say when you sprinkle Magic Powder on them and then talk to them in LttP?[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]I believe they turn into what looks like (to me anyway) three eyed flowers, and they say:
"Hey man." the first time and
"Did you talk to the old man?" the second. I'm not entirely sure on the second one, though...[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] The ones I've talked to said "Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

[b]Question:[/b] In Oracle of Ages, what upgrade does King Zora give you when you bring him the correct password from a linked Oracle of Seasons game?[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]The answer was "Tra la la, look for Sahasrala. Good, you found Sahasrala!", but the answer to your question, Desbreko, I think it's the Master Sword of Ages from linked Seasons. I'm not sure, though.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Hmm, never had them say that for me. Only the first part. Weird.

But yeah, you get a sword upgrade from him, and if you've already gotten the other sword upgrade, you get the Master Sword.[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]Yes, you are. It's the only instance of a serious love interest without any playing around. Zelda doesn't count in any of the games, but aside the point. Bremma's right, have a cookie, ask a question.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]...What? Are you talking about Gossip Stones? If so, where do you mean? ...The four Moon Dungeons? If so, there are a lot of Gossip Stones in the Moon Dungeons. I don't think anyone is going to get them all, unless they go back through them again.[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]Unless Bremma is referring to the four sets of four Gossip stones that change color when you play an instrument from each of the transformation masks.

In which case, they are telling Link what color they would like to be.[/color]
Posted
I knew I shuold have worded it differently, Yes, I am speaking of the Gossip stones on the Moon. What, in general, do they tell Link? I dont need all 20 (hint hint) sayings.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...