OtakuBoards

Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

[color=indigo]I think this has been done before, but not with the time limits, so whatever...

[b]Answer:[/b]
Pocket Egg
Cojiro
Odd Mushroom - Time Limit: 3:00
Odd Potion
Poacher's Saw
Broken Goron's Sword
Prescription
Eyeball Frog - Time Limit: 3:00
Eye Drops - Time Limit: 4:00
Claim Check
Biggoron's Sword

[b]Question:[/b] In Ocarina of Time, the Goron's Ruby was normally kept out in the open in Goron Village, before Darunia moved it. Where in Goron Village was it kept?[/color]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=indigo]Yep, the Scarecrow's Song is a combination of eight notes that you can make up. I always make it up, right, down, left, up, right, down, left, lol. Easy to remember.

[b]Answer:[/b] Aquamentus is a large, green dragon with a single horn on it's head, and it shoots fireballs in sets of threes, one heading straight out and the other two curving up and down, diagonally. It's the boss of Level 1 and Level 7 in The Legend of Zelda, and is also the boss of Level 1: Knarled Root Dungeon in Zelda: Oracle of Seasons.

Yeah, I know, I know way too much about Aquamentus. It's one of my favorite bosses, though, mainly because of the name, lol.

[b]Question:[/b] Right, this one is a bit tricky. In the original The Legend of Zelda, what is the maximum number of Arrows that you can carry?[/color]

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] It was the first Zelda game to be headed mainly by someone other than Miyamoto. I'd say that's pretty special.

[b]Question:[/b] In Oracle of Seasons, what are the true identities of the people traveling with Din at the start of the game, and where are they taking her?[/color]

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] The ones I've talked to said "Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

[b]Question:[/b] In Oracle of Ages, what upgrade does King Zora give you when you bring him the correct password from a linked Oracle of Seasons game?[/color]

[color=indigo]...What? Are you talking about Gossip Stones? If so, where do you mean? ...The four Moon Dungeons? If so, there are a lot of Gossip Stones in the Moon Dungeons. I don't think anyone is going to get them all, unless they go back through them again.[/color]