OtakuBoards

Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

I counted Nine... I could be wrong though...

If I'm right...

In Link to the Past, Theives' Town has a secret treasure in a dungeon there. What is the name of the dungeon, boss(and how do you get to see/fight the boss), and the treasure(and the floor that it's on)?

I know, easy for a LttP Vet, but oh well... I can't think right now...

Heh, by the way, for the process to get to fight the boss, just tell how to make the boss appear, you don't have to give the whole process.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=crimson]Thieves' Town=?Village of Outcasts.

In that case, it's Blind's Hideout. You make him turn into the boss by blowing a bomb on an upper floor crack so that light shines on him and he attacks you. I [i]think[/i] the treasure is the Cape of Invinsibility but I could be wrong.
And I dunno floor numbers at all. :|[/color]

Okay, I screwed up, the dungeon is Theives' Town, so I'll give you that one.

You have part of the process, but that's not it. I'm looking for 'what' turns into the boss.

The Magic Cape (Cape of Invisibility) is in the Dark World beneath the eastern-most tomb in the Graveyard in the Light World.

Sorry Ginny, nice try though. (Now who has the evil questions?) Next?

*blows a whistle* WHoa! Mine wasint answered right. Here it is again, eidited for clarity.

The [b]crow(s?) flying[/b] around Clock Town will do what when what is done to them?

Oh, and Im sure the answer to the MM bottles is ten. Deku Princess, Gold dust, spring water, hot spring water, bugs, fish, red potion, bluw potion, green potion and a fariy.

[color=indigo]Wait, wait, wait... When you says "crows," do you mean Cuccos, or those little enemy birds? And, when you say "around Clock Town," do you mean around in Clock Town, or actually flying [i]around[/i] Clock Town out in Termina Field?

As for the other question, yes, you do have to bomb open a hole in the floor above the boss chamber, and then lead Blind the Thief into the patch of light. He'll then come out of his disguise of a maiden, and fight you. The dungeon item of Level 4: Gargoyle's Domain is the Titan's Mitt.

Bleh, I stop posting in here for a day or two, and everything goes haywire. ;)[/color]

I mean the enemy birds out side of clocktown. They fly right around the wall. I'll give this one (maybe two if I cant get on tomorrow) day to get solved before I reveal the answer. Trust me, if I meant the Cucco thing, I would have said them or called them chickens.

[color=crimson]The enemy ones outside of town try to steal stuff from ya--mostly rupees, but occasionally a shield (almost as bad as LikeLikes, heh). Usually if you don't kill the bird, the item that gets stolen (if not rupees) ends up in that one weird shop in Clock Town.

See, I didn't answer this earlier cause I thought you meant the birds IN town, and I thought that you were referring to the owl statues. @_@;

Anyways, am I right?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]The only bird that I know of that steals things is the Takkuri that flies around the entrance to the Southern Swamp in Termina Field. I haven't found anything special to do with it, though.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]If you kill it, don't you get one huge, red rupee? I've forgotten what it is now, though, 100 or 200 rupees.

Anywho.. who's turn is it to ask a question now?[/size][/color]

[color=indigo]I dunno...I've never been able to kill it, even after unloading, like, 30 or more arrows into it. I thought it was just invincible.

As for whose turn it is, I think Bremma is either going to have to give us a hint, or ask another question. I think she means the little Guay flying around the outside wall of Clock Town, though, not the Takkuri. I haven't found anything to do with that, either, though, other than shooting it down.[/color]

[B][color=indigo]I dunno...I've never been able to kill it, even after unloading, like, 30 or more arrows into it. I thought it was just invincible.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Nope, it's kill-able. :) Just wait for it to swoop down into you and quickly use a Jump Attack. Do this a lot of times (or you can just use a regular sword swipe), and you get a massive, red rupee.

*waits for Bremma*[/size][/color]

Yeah, Im not talking about the Takurri 9fire arrows work wonders ont hat thing...) but i am referrign ot the Guay 9never knew the name) around Clock Town.
Alright... um... try checking gossip sotnes around Termina feild, one of them should tell you what you need to know. Try the stone near the Takurri. I think that is the right stone.

Hint: Ocarina.

If no one gets it by 5 (or when I get on around then) PM EST, then I'll post the correct answer and give the goestion to Desbreko becuase he helped clear up the question a bit, or to anyone who gets a close guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK. It seems no one could get it. Well, here is the answer. If you play your Ocarina for the Guay around Clock town, it will fly around Clock Town, dropping ruppies as it goes.

Alright.. I'll ask a new Questin for the heck of it. IN 4 differnt holes in Termina Feild, there are 4 Gossip Stones, one of which is larger than the rest. When Certain songs are played for these abnormal gossip stones, they change color. What songs make them change what color?

Edit:Tried to delete it afteri realized it was a doule post, didnt work...

[color=indigo]No problem. *combines posts* :) - Desbreko[/color]

[color=teal]The songs that make the stones change are the songs according to each of the directions. I'E, Song of Awakening, Goron's Lullaby, New Wave Bossanova, and Elegy of Emptiness. Awakening turns them green, Lullaby turns them red, Bossanova turns them blue, and Elegy turns them purple, I think.[/color]

[color=indigo]*counts games off on fingers* Original Zelda, no; Zelda II, don't know; ZLTP, no; ZLA, no; ZOOT, no; ZMM, no; ZOOA-S, no... That leaves either Zelda II, or the Game & Watch Zelda game, if it's not any of the CD-i games. Is it either of those two?[/color]

[B][color=indigo]*counts games off on fingers* Original Zelda, no; Zelda II, don't know; ZLTP, no; ZLA, no; ZOOT, no; ZMM, no; ZOOA-S, no... That leaves either Zelda II, or the Game & Watch Zelda game, if it's not any of the CD-i games. Is it either of those two?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Actually, MM does have another playable character, it's [spoiler]Kafei. When you go to Sakon's hideout to get Kafei's wedding mask back by solving little puzzles with Kafei and fighting enemies with Link.[/spoiler]

So which others? *thinks*[/size][/color]

[size=1][color=crimson]Woo! I got it! :)

Hmm.. *thinks of a question*

[b]Question:[/b] [MM] What is the minimum bottles of Chateau Romani that you can arrive at Clock Town with after you go with Cremia on her milk wagon to protect all the milk from the Milk Theives? What do you get if you complete this task?[/size][/color]