Dante the Demon Slayer

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I think it's one bottle, and the cow mask (Romani's Mask, I think it is called? GEEZ, what IS it with me and names?!?).[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Correct Ginny. Your turn to ask now. ^__^[/size][/color]

[color=indigo]Right, now that I've thought of a question, I'll finally answer this, seeing as no one else has gotten it.

[b]Answer:[/b] It's nine. There are ten patches, and only one of them doesn't have a Gold Skulltula in it.

[b]Question:[/b] In the remake of LTP in Zelda: A Link to the Past / Four Swords, what character from Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons makes an appearance, and who is that character?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bremma [/i]
[B]In Majora's Mask, what does the Master Swordsman say he will do to the Moon? [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Argh! I'm really not sure. Doesn't he say something along the lines of "I'm going to fight it", well basically anyway?[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BunnyBunny05 [/i]
[B]I sat down and watch my brother play this game plenty of times. It's pretty scary, and yet, it leaves me in suspense (i like it...). Ne way, that evil Ganondorf holds power (he also steals Zelda's part of the triforce when he kidnaps her), Zelda holds the part of wisdom (Ganondorf didn't get ne smarter when he stole Zelda's piece, and my brother beat him), and Link (MY FAVORITE!) holds the part of courage, which my brother had throughout the game, BUT ME! I cried because so many parts scared me so bad (I was like Courage the Cowardly Dog)! The skulltulas in the beginning really gave me the creeps (and somehow, the Gold Skulltulas were worse), then that big ol' roly-poly guy in the sea that swallowed up the princess (wasn't her name lulu?), and the mountain w/it's weirdness, but what really had me scared was the battle against Ganon. I cried until it was over (From this u should tell that I liked Part 2 better). Part two was much better, because it was more of a challenge w/the mask and stuff. What really freaked me out in this game:
THE MOON!
The Skulltulas (still)
The skullheads
The skullkid w/the mask
the new world when that mask came to life (EEEK! it was also pretty funny)
Did I mention......THE MOON?
And the guy who wanted his mask back (wasn't he in part one?)
I don't know....something about that guy....he really gives me the shivers w/those mood swings.... :faint: :worried: :nervous: :glasses: :help: :twitch: :confuse2: :crying: :whoops: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :eek: :( [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]..What..? O_O;

Anywho... question.. hmmm.

[b]Question:[/b] [MM] How many warp tiles does Wizrobe use the second time you fight him in Snowhead Temple?[/size][/color]

[color=indigo]Three things? The only things I know of that can be blocked by the Fighter's Shield are arrows and rocks, and that's only two. The Red Shield Blocks fireballs, and the Mirror Shield blocks beams. What else is there?[/color]

[color=teal]The third thing is spears/tridents (same category). Too big to be arrows, so they're #3. Of course, you only found out about them if you're stupid enough to fight red guards carrying distance weapons with only your blue shield and level one Fighter's Sword.... Ask away, 'Breko.[/color]

[color=indigo]Ah, those... Yeah, I've always gone and gotten the Red Shield right after I beat the Desert Palace, and I never really encountered the red soldiers with the spears without the Red Shield.

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past, how can you kill Buzz Blobs with your sword without getting hurt and without using any other items or sword beams?[/color]

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] I'm not sure if there's another way, but I always just dashed through them with the sword and Pegasus Boots and I never got hit.

[b]Question:[/b] In the A Link to the Past game in LTP/FS, there's a kind of enemy in the overworld that wasn't in the original LTP. Where can the enemies be found, and what are they?[/color]

You just had to go with the naming of the enemy, didn't you? I think they were called (Using the name from OoT) Like-Likes. They are found near the Dark World Shield Shop and in the Palace of the Four Sword.

Is that right? If so...

In LttP/FS, Sahasrahla telepathically communicates with you how? And what must you do to talk to him telepathically?

Hint: They're found in ****ALMOST**** every dungeon in both worlds.

[color=teal]Valen, I dunno if you're right, but to talk to Sahasrala, you must touch those gray stones with a triangle. I find it wierd, though.....if you beat a dungeon and go back after you beat the game, the message is still the same....doesn't Sahasrala have a life?

'Breko, tell me if I can ask away, man.[/color]