OtakuBoards

Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

[color=indigo]Yep, Valen got it right. One thing, though, is that there's no dash in the name. So, it's "Like Like," not "Like-Like," but bleh, it doesn't matter. Ask away, Etarah's Maverick.

As for the messages being the same when you come back later, well, they're still helpful if you come back into a dungeon and have forgotten about some stuff.[/color]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=teal]In the Zelda comic in NP, what was the object (never appeared in the video game) that allowed Link to speak to Sahasrala when it vibrated?

[b]Hint:[/b]The name is nasty, especially when combined with the fact mentioned above. I swear, the writers must have been on crack or something.[/color]

[color=indigo]Heheh, I just read through those comics last night.

[b]Answer:[/b] The item is the Comm-Fork. It's also refered to as the Comfork a bit later in the comics, for some reason. I don't see why the name is nasty, though. It's like a tuning fork crossed with a comm system, hence the name Comm-Fork. (That "o" is not pronounced like a "u," lol).

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past (both the original and the remake), you can sometimes talk with someone besides Sahasrahla when you touch a Telepathy Tile. Who is the other person?[/color]

[color=teal]OOC: Well, the comic I have, when Link gets his fairy to ask her friends if they've seen a princess around and then he goes off towards the water tower and gets attacked by the Bomb-thrower (forget his name) and the Minotaur knight (damnit, i hate names!), it's spelled "Cumfork". Beats the Hell outtta me why the changed it so many times.

IC: It's Zelda.

[b]Question:[/b]In the same comic series, what does Roam say about his bloodline?[/color]

[color=indigo]It's spelled with a "u" in your version? Heh, are you sure part of the "o" didn't just get rubbed off or something?

[b]Answer:[/b] He says that he's a descendant of a master archer who was a knight of Hyrule.

[b]Question:[/b] In the same comics, they misspelled the name of one of the bosses in the game. What is the misspelled name in the comics, and what is the correct spelling of the name?[/color]

Was it Agnahim? His name is quite annoying to spell... I don't recall how they spelled it in the comic, but his real spelling is...

Agahnim

then again, it could have been Moldorm.... but I doubt I'm right... Gawd I suck at spelling...

[color=indigo]Oh...um...I guess I'll ask another question. And they called it Kholdstone in the comics, instead of Kholdstare.

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past, what do you find in the treasure chest in Zelda's cell in the Hyrule Castle dungeon?[/color]

[color=teal]THIS one, I remember. I haven't played the game in ages (SNES is currently undergoing repairs at Gametrader), but it's a blue rupee, worth five.

[b]Question:[/b]What's the BEST way to kill the Ball and Chain Trooper guarding Zelda's cell?[/color]

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] You throw the pots in the cell next you Zelda's at it. I think it takes two to kill it, and there are three pots.

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past, what item makes you temporarily invincible, but doesn't use magic?[/color]

Answer: The Pegasus Shoes!

Question: In A Link To The Past, Turtle Rock (Level 7 in Dark World) is full of gaps that you have to cross. These are marked with a dotted line and a box with a question mark. I.E.,

[platrform] [?]----------------------[?] [Platform]

What item do you need to allow you to cross, and what dungeon do you get it from?

[color=teal]You need the Cane of Somoria (sp?), and you get it in Misery Mire dungeon of the Dark World.

[b]Question:[/b]What game does Link make a cameo appearance in with his popular "secret discovered" riff, AND what other character makes a cameo in the same game?[/color]

[color=indigo]In the original A Link to the Past, you can't dive with the Zora's Flippers, so that wouldn't count anyway. And you can be hit while using the Pegasus Shoes. Try dashing into an enemy, and line it up right so your sword just misses them, and you'll get hit. Or if, something happens to run into your back or side while you're running, it'll still hit you.

Defcon5 got it right, though, the Hookshot makes you invincible while you're using it. Go ahead and ask a question.[/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] You need the Iron Boots to sink down to the bottom of Lake Hylia, and then you need the Hookshot to hit the eye switch to open the entrance to the Water Temple.

[b]Question:[/b] In Ocarina of Time, what are the colors of each of the four Poe Sisters in the Forest Temple? (Even better if you know the names of them).[/color]

[size=1][color=crimson][b]Answer:[/b]The four Poe Sisters are Amy (green I think), Jo (blue I think), Beth (red I think) and Meg, who is purple.

[b]Question:[/b] How much MP is in the standard Magic Meter on Majora's Mask?[/size][/color]

[color=indigo]You got the four colors right, but you got a couple names mixed up. Joelle is red, and Beth is blue.

[b]Answer:[/b] Well, since a Fire Arrow costs 2 MP, and you can shoot 24 Fire Arrows with the double size magic meter, that means 48 MP is in the double size magic meter. So, the normal size one must have 24 MP, then.

[b]Question:[/b] In Four Swords, how many different types of Rupees are there, and what are they?[/color]