OtakuBoards

Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

[color=teal]Bremma got it, though people think there's a continuity between LttP and Link's Awakening from OoT and MM, mainly because of the Seven Wise Men/Sages similarity, though tihs was shot down by Miyamoto saying Where are the Knights that defended Hyrule with their lives in OoT?[/color]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=teal]Not good enough, Shibby! One is near Ganon's Castle, one's near Hyrule Castle, one's in Zora's Fountain, one is at the Desert Colossus, one is on top of Death Mountain, and one is INSIDE Death Mountain. I think that is all.[/color]

[color=teal]Shibby, be quiet. I double checked my answers with a freakin; guide (I wondered where it went for years). You need the Megaton hammer to get the Great Fairy in Death Mountain's Crater to get the upgraded magic meter.

[b]Question:[/b]What changes are made to Link's clothing when he becomes an adult?[/color]

Legend of Zelda - A reddish brown in the game, more of a brown in the artwork.

Zelda II - Brownish.

Link to the Past - A weird reddish color... I guess it could be called a shade of brown. Link has blondish brown hair in the art.

OoT and Majora don't use sprites... But the Link in those games has what to me basically seems like a shade of blonde.

Wind Waker is completely blonde.

I skipped the Gameboy games... He basically has green or no hair color in those. Four Swords is the same as Link to the Past, except multiplayer where he is blonde.

So I guess if I count all those up... 5.

[color=indigo]Actually, it's more like this, for the sprites and character models, anyway:

The Legend of Zelda - brown
The Adventure of Link - brown
A Link to the Past - purple-ish red
Link's Awakening - black
Ocarina of Time - brown-ish blonde
Majora's Mask - Brown-ish blonde
Oracle of Ages - black
Oracle of Seasons - black
A Link to the Past / Four Swords - same purple-ish red for LTP, and blonde for FS
The Wind Waker - blonde

That still makes five, though.

[b]Question:[/b] In which games do you get a Boomerang?[/color]

[color=indigo]Bleh, that requires knowledge of D&D, which I don't have. >_<

When you say "when you find him," though, do you mean when he rises up out of Agahnim's body as a bat thing and flies off to the Pyramid of Power, or when you actually go down into the Pyramid and fight him?[/color]

[color=indigo]Heheh... Don't you love it? I bet it's true, too. I just knew I didn't quite fit in with the rest of my family. ;)

But, um...I don't think anyone is going to get the question, seeing as you'd have to know about D&D, in addition to Zelda. It'd be nice if the questions could stay completely on the subject of Zelda, since, well, it's a [i]Zelda[/i] quiz...[/color]