Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=indigo]Eh? Rupee Shards are all the same. And what do you mean by "big Rupee"?

[b]Hint:[/b] You don't want to pick up one of the types of Rupees, and the other three are worth more than a normal green, blue, or red Rupee.[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Just helping out, but isn't a purple rupee included in the LTP remake if I'm not mistaken?[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=teal]I don't think so. I haven't played very far through Four Swords....actually...I haven't at all. But I've never seen a purple rupee. I've only seen the three original rupee colors.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Nope, no purple Rupees in the remake. They did, however, make it so you get 300 Rupees in a lot more of the secrets than in the original. In the original, there were only three secrets where you got 300 Rupees, and now there are around six in the remake.

Bleh, it looks like no one's going to get the question, so I guess I'll ask another one. You don't actually need to have ever played Four Swords to be able to answer it, though, you just need to look in the instruction booklet. It tells about all the different types of Rupees in the Four Swords section, towards the back of the booklet.

[b]Question:[/b] In the remake of A Link to the Past, you get an item that you keep for the rest of the game after you get it. In the original, though, you didn't get to keep it for the rest of the game, because it gets replaced by another item. What item am I talking about?[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]The shovel, replaced by the ocarina!

[b]Question:[/b]What game does Link make a cameo appearance in where does he appear, and what other SNES character makes a cameo appearance in the same game, AND where does that character appear?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] I know Link makes a cameo appearence at the Rose Town Inn in Super Mario RPG if you stay the night, but I don't know about other characters, since that's not Zelda-related. He also appears in Tetris on the NES along with some other Nintendo characters if you beat level 9 on height 5.

I dunno, does that count? Like I said, other characters making cameo appearences aren't Zelda-related, so I wouldn't know about them unless I played the game.[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]I'll hand it to you. The next person that appears in Mario RPG is Samus Aran after you beat Valentina, but go to Mushroom Kingdom and NOT the Volcano after you beat her. I think they even include her "important item" riff. Anyway, more characters to appear are a couple of F-Zero racers AND Tetris blocks as Hinopio's models. You have to look REALLY close to get that one.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Ah, I thought Samus also appeared in Super Mario RPG, but I wasn't sure, or where in the game.

[b]Question:[/b] In Ocarina of Time, how many Heart Container Pieces can you get from the Singing Frogs, and how do you get them?[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]I think it's two. The first one you get from either playing a song for them for the first time, and the next one from playing their melody after all of them are full grown from you playing all the songs.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]You're right, it is two, and you do get one from playing all of the normal songs (no warping songs) for them. The other one, though, you get from playing a specific song for them, not just the first time you play a song for them. Which song is it?[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]No, I remember it. The reason I thought it was the first song is because the first song I always play for them is the Song of Storms. THAT is the song required. Am I right, Desbreko?[/color]
Posted
[color=teal][b]Question:[/b]What do the dungeons in Link's Awakening often match?

[b]Hint:[/b]It has something to do with the layout of the dungeon, and there are a few exceptions.[/color]
Posted
[color=royal blue]The layout matches the name.

EX: Tail Cave. The dungeon layout is modeled in the shape of a tail (more like a worm to me, but heh).
Face Shrine: Face
Bottle Grotto/Grove: Like a bottle.
etc etc etc *grins*[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Yep, the shape of the dungeon usually has to do with the name of it.

You forgot to ask a question, though, Ginny. Ask! Ask, I say! *has just come off a Zelda: Four Swords high at a friend's house, and has gotten very little sleep over the last few days* :cross:[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]The Sun Song makes Gibdos (and ReDeads) freeze, the Gibdo Mask makes ReDeads dance (and Gibdos will talk to you).

[b]Question:[/b]What item in Ocarina of Time can be multiplied, though it requires a glitch and makes another item (any item you pick) another one of the item? (I.E, you change an item into the item I'm talking about).[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]The symbol of an eye, as on the Mask of Truth.

[b]Question:[/b]What is the name of the girl who lied repeatedly on the 'net at various Zelda sites about earning the Triforce on Ocarina of Time?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] It's a crescent, with a star in the middle of it.

[b]Question:[/b] In Four Swords, how many Rupees do you have to collect in a dungeon to get a key in the Silver Key Quest, Golden Key Quest, and Hero Key Quest?[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...