Shinkoru Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 How dod I do this? I was messing around and, WAM! this is my results? Rate t please? You like?
Juu Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 Whoa! That's really kewl!! ^_^' better than my first one.. 8.999/10
Phantom Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 I like, its simple but good... love onlything to critisize is yor letters are hard to read... if u had a better prog u couldprolly make them glow.. 8.5/10
Jesus Chicken Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 Great work. The only problem I can see, same as Phantom, the letters are too hard to read. Perhaps you could change the colour or once again, as Phantom said make them glow. Still, that's great stuff for your first banner.
Kinetic Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 [color=darkblue] Wow, it's very good. My favorite thing would be the choice of the pic. The animation in it is amazing. This turned out very well for MS Paint. Or any other program for that matter. [/color]
zidane11 Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Great!!! I would give it an 8/10. The pic goes really well with it.
Shinkoru Posted July 19, 2002 Author Posted July 19, 2002 Thanks Yall. OH and, the pourpose of the words IS to be hard to read. because well.. its supposed to be like blood. and blood id dark so. ya get it? tkz. i dunno HOW i came up with it but i like :)
Phantom Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 i like it too..but squinting to read isnt my style hehe.. .love ya... keep up the work
PiroMunkie Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [color=indigo]How did you-??? That's not possible for MS Paint!!! You lie, tell us the truth of what you [i]REALLY[/i] did! Lol, just kidding. Very well done. Awesome, For using MS Paint.. Crikey.. :thumbsup:[/color]
Chaos Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Egh... Too dark. A tad too simplistic. Next time put a mirror-image of the chick on the other side too. And Danielle? Blood is [color=crimson]crimson[/color], not [color=darkred]dark red[/color]. ;P
Shinkoru Posted July 19, 2002 Author Posted July 19, 2002 Auctually neil its dark red, im drinkign it now lol . Well i am. haha
The Harlequin Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]Ahem. It actually depends on how oxygenated the blood is. It alternates between crimson and dark red, so I'm afraid youre both right. Really though, what were you trying to sever, an artery or a vein? Great banner. I would have put a line or two more of text in, but I always have these three line stanzas.[/font][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now