Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yea i love spider-man, I have posters , toys, many many comics, memoribla, and the games. I have the movie game for the PC but i cant figure out the level with the vulture. So i stoped playing it
Posted
the Spiderman movie is okay. the novelty wore off after seeing the movie twice. I do wanna see the next Spiderman movies though, to see how everything turns out.
Posted
I'm an old fan, I used to like it when I was...about six. I was orta a tomboy around then.... anyways, I thought the movie was pathetic.. *Gets a head start running*
Posted
I hope the next movie stars Venom. I'm an old school Spider-Man fan from the days of the 90's cartoon on Fox. THe ending to that though pretty much sucked. I love the movie, even though it is like friggin 2 and a half hours long. The only thing I did not like about the ending thoug his that it was predictable since it was an ending taken straight from the comic. I haven't been reading the comic lately but I keep up with what's going on as much as possible.
Posted
[color=red][size=1] I used to watch the cartoon shows, but that was about it. My friends dragged me to see the movie, and I was suprised. I liked it a lot, and I'm definitly going to see the sequel. I just hope they can capture the same kind of quality.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]Spiderman will make you gay....

[url]http://www.b3ta.com/spidermanwillmakeyougay/[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's scary, but Sephy here is right...

[url]http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-05-06&res=l[/url]

Of course, that's not to say I don't like Spider-man.
Posted
I used to watch the cartoon from when I was 6 years old. I loved it. Then I saw the movie. It was pretty good.

So the sequel is on Venom? Someone else told me that it was on Dorctor Octopus (sp).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Schratn9 [/i]
[B]I have the movie game for the PC but i cant figure out the level with the vulture. So i stoped playing it [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol, I had the same problem. I'd tell you how to pass him... If I had the chance to continue the game. Unfortunatly I don't own it (or the system) and so I rented and had to return it before I got a chance to continue.
Posted
The sequels not confirmed to focus on Venom. In fact Sam Raimi (the director) doesn't want to use Venom for a sequel because he doesn't understand Venom's strong hatred for Spider-Man.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadowdramon [/i]
[B]The sequels not confirmed to focus on Venom. In fact Sam Raimi (the director) doesn't want to use Venom for a sequel because he doesn't understand Venom's strong hatred for Spider-Man. [/B][/QUOTE]


[color=red][size=1]Hmmmm, that's an interesting piece of information. *puts in pocket* Thanks![/color][/size]
Posted
ive been into spidey for as long as i can remember. I thought it was cool he wasnt popular so i kind of identified with him. I enjoyed the movie, i hear part 2 comes out 2004 but i don't know the villian. That would be cool if they used the hobgoblin, but i guess two goblins would be repetitive, i like chameleon so maybe he could be next. do you guys remember Gwen ?
Guest wolfwood
Posted
ive seen the movie but i havent played the game.Is it good?(the game I mean)
Posted
yeah the game is very good. But if you don't like smart remarks I would stay away from the help icons and the lesson area, the narator(sp) is a really sarcastic person. Well anyway it is one to rent and more and likely(sp) to buy.
Has anyone listened to the soundtrack?
Guest wolfwood
Posted
ok the ganes for ps2 right?
Posted
I've been into Spider-Man since I can remember, and I have my brother to thank for that. I haven't really read all the comics or got all the collectors, but I'm a really big fan. I thoroughly enjoyed the film, especially J.J's remark about trusting his Barbor. As for the game, I thouhgt that was pretty cool too, but don't you jip the narrator, He's Bruce Campbell! The star of the Evil Dead Trilogy! Go Bruce Campbell!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wolfwood [/i]
[B]ok the ganes for ps2 right? [/B][/QUOTE]

The game is for X Box. But I heard that there was a version of it on game cube.
Posted
Okay okay. The game is on these game systems
1. PS2
2.Gamecube
3.Xbox
4.GBA
5.I'm not sure but I think that the new one is on PS1 as well.
Someone please check that one out.If you want.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...