Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, this is my first attempt at a Role Play, so bare with me. This is based on the game Black and White in which you play god (it's gonna be fun!) You can choose to be a god or a person who lives under the reign of a god. Every god has an animal that is sacred and represents his religion. We are all confined to the Earth, but it is not current day setting, about 500 BC. You may be as evil or as easy as you want to be. Feel free to interact with everyone and wage wars on one another or you could all just get along, but that would be no fun... Perform miracles, punish unloyal followers, slaughter other gods sacred animals whatever. Have a good time.

You will need to fill out the following details. I will be posting who made it in, regardless of numbers.

Name: Serj

Animal: Tiger

Location: 7
(Don't be afraid to have more than one of you competing for the same ground.)

I think this is all that we need to know for the moment.
Posted
Name: Daniel F'Lor

Race: Human

Loction: 1

--Just to clear things up, I'm a peasent under Harlequins rule...
This should be interesting. :)
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Name: Mara

Race: Elf

Location: 3

Animal: Siberian Tiger (I think that's what you call the white ones...)[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Name: Tibet

Race: angel-godess-in human form....

Location: 6

Animal: Black Panther

[/color] [/size]
Posted
OH well, I think that it's been here long enough. You are all in it, feel free to feck around as much as you want with everything, be creative. That's a better reply than I thought I would get thanks for trusting in my stupidity and supporting my 1st RPG....
Look for it in the other Forum.
Posted
[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]God dammit, you shoud have said something!!!! I really shoud check this forum more often. I would have been in this, but nooooo you didn't want me to know about it and so it passed me by. You'll pay for this, Ghengis!!!! :bash:[/font][/color]
Posted
[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]I was only joking. But maybe I will.... maybe I will. (hehe, it's funny cos it sounds like Buscake.)

Name: Anathema
Animal: Raven (ten bucks if you didn't see that one coming...)
Location:2 (again, where else?)

Panthas eat ravens, don't they? Hmmm..... Meh, I can fly. I can fly!!!! [/font][/color]
Posted
This is also gonna be my first RPG....
[color=red]Name: Gurthang
Race: Human
Animal: Dragon
Location: 3(going against Mist!)[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...