Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Eee! I'm just totally on fire, ain't I? ;P

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/chaos1470/New_Chaos_Complete.gif[/img]

Woo. And it ONLY took me about four hours from making the banner to finding the pics. EEE!!! ^-^;;;

Kawaii banner...^-^;; *pets banner*


Rate, C&C, all that bull.
Posted
Good work, the dude on the left looks like he is all color burned hehe... um... the bg fits nicely... i dont like the letters though..i dont know why..they look a lil .....uh... u just cant do letters hehe..

9/10
Posted
no the small is pretty bad but i was refering to the chaos...but hey ...its CONSTUCTIVE critisism... i wasnt knocking u...dont go on the defensive boy.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]mm.... 7.8/10..... I don't think the coloring fits.... but, hey, it's still a much better banner than I could ever do![/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I don't mind the color of the chaos text. It's great, and the only problem I can see is that the line goes into the middle of Vegeta's forehead :p That just bothered me, but other than that, awesome ;)
[/color]
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1][color=indigo] Hey Neil, its better.... The text colour could be different, like a dark reddish type colour. Where did you get that damn font?! I like it a lot, I could use it...[/size][/color]
Posted
[b]I like it, very much, especially the font in the middle, if it is a font that is... How in the world do you do that cutout thing on the side? That completely baffles me..[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][b]How in the world do you do that cutout thing on the side? That completely baffles me..[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]


Erased the corners. :p Simple as that.
Posted
[color=indigo]Yes, I've seen it in your sig already. It took you four hours?? I hope finding the pictures took up a high majority of the time. I could get the same or similar results for the background by just messing around. That would only take me probably a half hour.

But good banner none-the-less. :p I agree with Aries that the line does cut in too far on Vegeta's head.

But Neh. Neil. Chaos. SuperSaiyan. Whatever name you wish to be addressed by. You must tell me what that text is and/or give it to me over AIM.

Hehe..

Farewell..[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]


Erased the corners. :p Simple as that. [/B][/QUOTE]
What's with these board members and the eraser? You use the polygon select tool, make a triangle and deleted it. More simple then erasing (imagine that).
Guest Morph
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Yes, I've seen it in your sig already. It took you four hours?? I hope finding the pictures took up a high majority of the time. I could get the same or similar results for the background by just messing around. That would only take me probably a half hour.

But good banner none-the-less. :p I agree with Aries that the line does cut in too far on Vegeta's head.

But Neh. Neil. Chaos. SuperSaiyan. Whatever name you wish to be addressed by. You must tell me what that text is and/or give it to me over AIM.

Hehe..

Farewell..[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=indigo] The text is called Anything You Want. You can get it from AcidFonts, Neil told me :toothy:

Neil, he is correct though, the actual background is simpler then it looks. I like that..[/size][/color]
Posted
I like it. Nice with the heart and the head.
I guess "Chaos" could be slightly bigger, or maybe the images...there seems to be a little more empty space than needed. But besides that, I really like it.

And even if I erase the corners, you'll still see white stuff. :-/ Are you using a Micorsoft or Mac program? *dreads answer already*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]
What's with these board members and the eraser? You use the polygon select tool, make a triangle and deleted it. More simple then erasing (imagine that). [/B][/QUOTE]


Wrong! :p I went in and erased it pixel by pixel. That alone took an hour to do becaue of mistakes and such.



[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]And even if I erase the corners, you'll still see white stuff. :-/ Are you using a Micorsoft or Mac program? *dreads answer already* [/B][/QUOTE]


I use Windows 98, but that banner was done completely in Adobe Photoshop 6.0.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I do what No-Name said, when I'm erasing corners, or just chopping up my banner, I use the polygonal lasso tool, grab a HUGE eraser, and just hold the mouse for a split-second :p
[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...